Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Shadow of a...
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:35 AM
RiverClan Mountain...
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:29 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by cowboy froggo
Today 10:25 AM
[tc finder] friend group :D
by Rose
Last post by Rowan
Today 10:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 6th, 2018, 09:12 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmas Snowfall View Post
"Good job." He said.
(Maybe one of my cats could be his mentor,if that is okay with you.))
"Thank you!" She beamed . She looked down at Leopard and back at Dangerhawk. "Let's get hunting!" She said. " but first, let's bury that rabbit" she pointed at Leopards rabbit.

(Yay! Kiwipaw would love that! Which cat should be her mentor? By, the way, we should probably wait for @Rap a present)

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 6th, 2018, 09:15 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
"Thank you!" She beamed . She looked down at Leopard and back at Dangerhawk. "Let's get hunting!" She said. " but first, let's bury that rabbit" she pointed at Leopards rabbit.

(Yay! Kiwipaw would love that! Which cat should be her mentor? By, the way, we should probably wait for @Rap a present)
"yes lets go." He said getting up. "Do you want to come leopard?"
(Ill vm you the cat.)(Yes lets wait for @Rap a present

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; December 6th, 2018 at 09:15 PM.
Old December 7th, 2018, 06:29 AM
Guess what's there :3

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

(Sorry, had a long night.) Leopard was happy that he did well. Leopard nodded his head, and nodded towards the direction he wanted the rabbit to be buried. Which was only 2 tree lengths away. Leopard sat in a particular location of where it would be. "Here?" He asked kiwipaw.
I've been diagnosed with depression a while ago, and i'm just saying that, Pease be kind to whoever you meet, even if the person you meet is rude, you can't expect for that person to actually mean it and also, yes, i'm serious because whoever you meet may be suffering from depression or very hard hardships, so, please be kind.
Old December 7th, 2018, 06:16 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by merry mera View Post
The dark tabby sighed, shrugging his sharp shoulders. “No, it’s fine,” he sighed slowly. “I need to learn to not be so sensitive,” He said, saying the word with distaste. Hazelpaw looked up, meeting the other toms gaze. “Sneezepaw?” He said, and couldn’t help but snort. “Allergies?” He asked, head cocked to one side with a small grin. The feline couldn’t help it; plus, Sneezepaw had laughed at him earlier; he was allowed to laugh. Hazelpaw considered it payback. “Anyway, I’m Hazelpaw.” He meowed, his paws kneading the hard ground beneath him. “I am afraid of water and I don’t like the taste of rabbits.” He added, figuring he should at least share something about himself.

Sneezepaw let out a small purr of amusment, his ears flicking for a second as he studied the tom. Not particularly bad looking cat, maybe a bit on the short side. Sneezepaw zoned out for a moment, snapping back to reality "No! Sensitivity isn't always a problem." He mewed, touching his nose to the tom's cheek for a moment. He stepped back, frowning at what the tom said next. "Pfft, well at least Sneezepaw is unique!" He said, wrinkling his nose for a moment, blushing underneath his fur. Sneezepaw giggled for a moment. "Nice to meet you, I don't like hot days or fish." He laughed.
Old December 7th, 2018, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ View Post
Ferretsmoke was sitting in the camp enjoying the crisp cold air. She made as little noise as possible as she padded out to the middle of the clearing and sat down in the snow, her long coat keeping her warm. She sat down in the powdery snow and looked up at the bright stars that were glistening in the night. She smiled up at the twinkling points of light that was in a band above her head. The tan colored molly swished her tail through the snow and kept looking up.
@Christmas Snowfall
Foxclaw started walking to Ferretsmoke " Do you mind if I join you?" He asked her. His sleek orange fur moving in the wind. His green eyes staring at the she cat Ferretsmoke.
((sorry for the late reply))

Old December 7th, 2018, 08:15 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Foxclaw started walking to Ferretsmoke " Do you mind if I join you?" He asked her. His sleek orange fur moving in the wind. His green eyes staring at the she cat Ferretsmoke.
((sorry for the late reply))
It's Fine!))
Ferretsmoke looked back at him and smiled, "Of Course I don't mind..." She tipped her head up again at the moon. The cream tabby smiled at the moon and stars.
Old December 7th, 2018, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ View Post
It's Fine!))
Ferretsmoke looked back at him and smiled, "Of Course I don't mind..." She tipped her head up again at the moon. The cream tabby smiled at the moon and stars.
Foxclaw sat down next to Ferretsmoke and looked at the sky with her. The stars sparkled in the sky. His orange fur glowed in the moon light as he curled his tail around his paws. "The sky is beautiful tonight isn't it?" He asked with a gentle voice.

Old December 8th, 2018, 07:09 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rap a present View Post
(Sorry, had a long night.) Leopard was happy that he did well. Leopard nodded his head, and nodded towards the direction he wanted the rabbit to be buried. Which was only 2 tree lengths away. Leopard sat in a particular location of where it would be. "Here?" He asked kiwipaw.
(Don't worry! ��)

Kiwipaw nodded and stood up. "Let's go!" She said cheerfully.

( @Christmas Snowfall , @Rap a present )

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; December 9th, 2018 at 08:03 PM.
Old December 9th, 2018, 01:30 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Foxclaw sat down next to Ferretsmoke and looked at the sky with her. The stars sparkled in the sky. His orange fur glowed in the moon light as he curled his tail around his paws. "The sky is beautiful tonight isn't it?" He asked with a gentle voice.
"Yeah it is, the stars and reminds me that no matter what, they'll be a permanent part of this world and we'll join the ranks of the stars sooner or later." She said and looked towards Foxclaw, "A silly belief of mine was that when you die, your soul becomes a star. And I always believed that my soul would be the brightest star in the sky." She chuckled softly at the notion.
Old December 9th, 2018, 05:55 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Blissmas View Post

Dawny looked at him, keeping her head up and trying to hide how nervous she was. "I came here from the two-leg place to ask you if I can join your clan." she meowed. The young cat heard stories about this clan and wanted to know more about it and hopefully join it.
Goldenstar listened to the she-cat, nodding once she finished speaking. "Before I make that decision, I would like to test you on your current abilities, is that okay?" he asked. This was the first thing he asked most cats, as them either refusing or accepting was already a sign of whether they should become a clan cat or not.