Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 05:52 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 05:51 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Evenilolia.
Today 05:51 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by FadingWhispers
Today 05:12 AM
ashfur gif
Last post by sushangsuan
Today 05:09 AM

Old September 21st, 2022, 08:49 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post

Otterfluff
Another cat spoke up about being placed on the search patrols, and Otterfluff looked to give Gingerfrost a nod. He recalled the warrior, and honestly would be surprised if he hadn't been made a shield yet. But the thought wasn't lingered on for more than a second before the shrill voice of an apprentice rose through the air. Turning, the fluffy brown tom took notice of Bluepaw. Wasn't that one of Pikestar's apprentices? Moving swiftly, he got to his paws and slid just in front of Bluepaw to block his path to the entrance, as he had been sitting rather close to it. "A smart warrior does not rush into a fight unprepared. You would most certainly only being remembered as a fool for doing so." His voice was stern yet had a bit of understanding to it. Wanting to prove oneself was perhaps the largest driving factor. But there were smarter ways to go about it than rushing blindly into a battle that was poorly numbered.

[ @Estelle - for the small glance to Ginger ]
// Bluepaw | He|His|Him | RiverClan Apprentice \\

/ sorry for the short reply! \

Bluepaw gasped when Otterfluff stepped in front of him, saying that a smart warrior doesn't go unprepared. "Sorry," he hissed. "I want to help,"
Old September 21st, 2022, 01:19 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

With the murder of Sproutkit and Weedkit now public acknowledge amongst all of RiverClan, the large oriental tomcat’s partial gaze would pay close attention to how his clan would react. Of course, he wasn’t surprised when a queen immediately started to panic, Lilyleaf specifically, regarding the safety of her own kittens. Softheart was quick to console her though. Many kittens were among the adults of the crowd, and Pikestar was very aware of this, but it did not keep him from saying what he did. They needed to know what was going on, even if it was a graphic, scary thing. It would keep them from venturing out. This was very serious and the dark-furred RiverClan leader wanted everyone to know what was going on, no matter how old or what rank they were. Amongst all of the warriors below, Fawnleap was the first to volunteer to guard the nursery. Good. This was what they had wanted.

His deep blue eye spotted several kittens scampering back to the nursery, to which he approvingly nodded, even if they would not see it. He liked seeing the youth of his clan playing out in the clearing and having fun, but there was a time and place for such things. Softheart soon also volunteered to be a guard, another nod from Pikestar. He was making a mental note of all who were willing to be guards before stating who would be where. The oriental longhair soon noticed Fawnpaw, who seemed more or less embarrassed, ashamed even, for his decision to give her two guards. But Pikestar didn’t take back his word. She was practically a child herself and RiverClan couldn’t afford to lose another medicine cat — and he couldn’t afford to lose another sister. Another volunteer drew his attention elsewhere. Featherspirit. Excellent. The more willing to protect the clan the better. Otterfluff would soon voice his services as well. Back to RiverClan and already ready to dive headfirst into some hard work. It made Pikestar smile, thankful to have the ex-shield back.

However, like the violent slash of a claw, the screech of a kitten broke through the air and the clan leader whipped his head towards the noise. Snowkit. The small molly who had clung to his leg earlier, was mewling in pain. Oh stars above. The attention of the crowd almost immediately shifted to the distressed youth and Pikestar made no hesitation to leap down from the Streamstone, approaching the scene as Marigoldleap rushed to help and calm the tiny she-kit down. Various kittens gathered around, worried for their injured denmate. Many cats were still voicing their willingness to be guards and be a part of search parties. But right now, Pikestar’s entire focus was on Snowkit. He parted his lips to say something, but he didn’t know what. He was no medicine cat. And asking if she would be okay seemed like an idiotic question. “Kits, give Marigoldleap and Snowkit some space, please.” Pikestar said, gently, halting the meeting temporarily. He knew the small kit was old enough to become an apprentice during this meeting, but after all of this, would she hardly be well enough for a ceremony? He didn’t know, but stood close by as he devoted this time for the RiverClan youth. Talonkit had given him a life to care for the young of RiverClan and he planned to put it to good use right now.

[ Pikestar is temporarily halting the meeting until Snowkit is tended to. ]

Old September 21st, 2022, 01:24 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Featherspirit stands there and then rushes to the kit to make sure they are ok with pikestar she didn't say anything but wanted to make sure they was ok

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old September 21st, 2022, 01:24 PM

My Mood: Lazy

Ferretkit backed away as Pikestar came near. Great Starclan was that cat big, aleast in his eyes. He looked at Snowkit, fear prickling his fur. Marigoldleap could help, but he still whimpered as he watch from afar over his friend.
Old September 21st, 2022, 01:38 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

-Bluebellkit-

She watched as the leader leapt from the Streamstone, rushing toward them. Part of her screamed inside of her and wanted to run back to the nursery, and the other part wanted to stay with her sister- and it was obvious which side won. She gave a meek nod at her leader's words, gentle but firm and no-nonsense. She back away, keeping an eye on the kit. "Hang in there Snowkit!" She said gently. "You're gonna be okay. Miss Marigoldleap is gonna make you better!" She turned to Ferretkit, whispering. "She- she will get better, right? It's almost time for her apprentice ceremony, too." Her heart ached.
@stardust. @Gay'Fluff

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old September 21st, 2022, 01:46 PM

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely.lilyx View Post
-Bluebellkit-

She watched as the leader leapt from the Streamstone, rushing toward them. Part of her screamed inside of her and wanted to run back to the nursery, and the other part wanted to stay with her sister- and it was obvious which side won. She gave a meek nod at her leader's words, gentle but firm and no-nonsense. She back away, keeping an eye on the kit. "Hang in there Snowkit!" She said gently. "You're gonna be okay. Miss Marigoldleap is gonna make you better!" She turned to Ferretkit, whispering. "She- she will get better, right? It's almost time for her apprentice ceremony, too." Her heart ached.
@stardust. @Gay'Fluff
"Well.. Marigoldleap was a medicine cat, so she sould be better soon!" He told her in a low voice, licking her ear in a mean to comfort the she-kit. "After all, she is training Fawnpaw, so it will be okay."
Old September 21st, 2022, 01:56 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

Mintkit (she/her)
White fur with shades of grey and blue eyes

· · ─────── ·✧· ─────── · ·

Mintkit sprang up from her usual spot when she heard the shrill shriek of another kit in pain, just as Pikestar finished listing the recent murders in Riverclan. Pelt bristling, her muscles felt locked and she couldn't rise a toe or open her mouth. Her ears were pointed to the source of the caterwaul, where cats were starting to converge in a radial pattern.

What's happening..? Her eyes searched frantically for some sign of danger, but no one gave any command to the rest of the clan. Mintkit forced her legs to unlock, but she didn't dare moving toward the kit in pain. However, when the first piercing fright had faded a little bit, she was able to focus on the voices of the other cats and she heard Pikestar's voice ordering the others to step back. She waited patiently with her whole body tense to hear someone announce some news, knowing that she wouldn't be able to do anything even if she tried.

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has an open den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old September 21st, 2022, 02:01 PM
Gone is not permanent.

Bump Policy: No bumping; me gone.
My Mood: Asleep

Troutstone stood on his hind legs, like a two-leg, he though, to try and peer over the shoulders of the other cat and see what had happened. He did not move from his spot though, he did not want to get in the way of those crowding around the kit.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old September 21st, 2022, 02:14 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff View Post
"Well.. Marigoldleap was a medicine cat, so she sould be better soon!" He told her in a low voice, licking her ear in a mean to comfort the she-kit. "After all, she is training Fawnpaw, so it will be okay."

She sniffed. "Oh... I really hope she'll be okay." Being happy all the time had taken quite the toll on her, and it only led to a bigger crash. She leaned into Ferretkit a little, being comforted by her friend.

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "
Old September 21st, 2022, 02:35 PM
Girlllllllll, I tired ;-;

My Mood: Spooky

Minnowkit paced restlessly some ways away, head still spinning from the news about Sproutkit and Weedkit. She paused and padded over to Ferretkit and Bluebellkit, "Did you two see what happened to Snowkit?". @Gay'Fluff @lonely.lilyx
Windclan- Silverleap(adopt him please)
Shadowclan-Fogshadow, Mistyflight, Juniperpaw