Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:27 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 17th, 2022, 08:05 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

" i am well" he meowed at he smiled back to the fellow warrior looking upon pikestars mentioning new cat he looked around" there is quite a few new cats today, although I'm not to familiar with them do you know any of them?" he asked softly with soft eyes he flicked his tail softly, since there was a lot of new cats swiftflight decided he mind as well get to know some of them
@Naiad

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old September 18th, 2022, 01:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Streamstone

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

As the announcement of new clan members was out in the air, the dark-furred tomcat watched the crowd closely for certain reactions. He was highly aware of some cats who seemed off-put by his decision, some suspicious glances thrown the outsiders’ way, but Pikestar was pleased to see a majority of RiverClan welcome them all with pleasant greetings and honorary chants of acceptance. He smiled warmly at Sundrop as the bengal tomcat thanked him for such a friendly welcome, spotting Marigoldleap out of the corner of his eye as the once-ShadowClan medicine cat sat down amongst the rest of RiverClan. More welcoming chants soon followed, though Pikestar would soon pick up the sound of other things. Mostly Bluepaw talking with Shimmerdawn, asking her about his past as a loner. He tilted his head to the side at the two, but said nothing. The first thing that popped into the oriental’s head was: why did it even matter? Would his dear apprentice’s view of him be skewed by where he came from after all this time just because he wasn’t clanborn? It wasn’t like Pikestar could control where he had been born. He hated his own upbringing.

His attention was then drawn away from Bluepaw and Shimmerdawn as more and more cats seemed off-put by the outsiders in RiverClan. He uttered a sharp tsk, clearly irritated by this. However, Pikestar knew he needed to focus on the next bit, which was very important. “These outsiders will be the last to join our ranks for a long while. There are more important matters to worry about now.” He remarked lowly, wondering how to word any of this, “Sproutkit and Weedkit are dead. They were killed by a rogue’s claws outside of the camp's walls.” These words felt cruel and blunt rolling off his tongue, but nonetheless, Pikestar continued. “This is not something that I take too lightly, so hear me closely, all of you. I want two cats stationed at the nursery entrance at ALL TIMES. I don’t want anyone getting into that den or out without someone knowing about it. Beansprout and Wormbite, I am placing you two in charge of watching over Fawnpaw. Protect her with your life and make sure she is never alone.” His eye flickered over the crowd, looking at the two toms with a stern, serious look. "I also want guards stationed at the camp's entrance as well, same rules as with the nursery guards." He didn't care one bit if he was going overboard with this. He swore to Lilycreek, Sproutkit's mother, that he would go above and beyond to avenge her son and make sure no other RiverClan child suffered the same fate.

“Slatewhisker, Lilycreek and I will gather three search parties to sweep across our territory. Whether to heavily scent mark it, find more evidence of a killer, or even come across the monster ourselves.” Pikestar instructed, “Until this cat is caught, there will be no new members of RiverClan joining us, unless they were clanmates who have gone previously missing. As I said before, I want cats for nursery guarding and for search parties. Apprentices, you as well, are to have two full-grown warriors with you at all times when outside of camp. I am not taking ANY chances with this.” The RiverClan leader refused to have another clanmate murdered by whoever this murderer was. “If anyone locates the culprit, I want them brought to me. Alive.” There was a fierce growl in the edge of his voice as he shouted this to the sea of RiverClan cats below, peering at all of them with a fiery gaze.

Old September 18th, 2022, 01:51 PM
Used to be --ThunderTEA--

My Mood: Cheerful

LilyLeaf|Trans MtF|She/Her
------------
LilyLeaf panics 'MintKit and PlumKit aren't safe!' She thought, hyperventilating. She started pacing a little.
-----
(OPEN to any cat to calm her down)

Thunderclan: ThunderHeart + CederSparrow
Shadowclan: OwlKit + WillowHeart
Riverclan: LilyLeaf + GoldenPaw
WindClan: SplitMeadow
Outsiders: Camila
https://en.pronouns.page/@ThunderTEA

Old September 18th, 2022, 01:52 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Mudkit spied on the clearing from his thornbush. Guards? At the nursery? Two kits had died? Weedkit he didn't care about... he was quite arrogant. But Sproutkit? Never knew them. He ran back inside the nursery, not wanting any nursery guards to see him out.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 18th, 2022, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSage View Post
LilyLeaf|Trans MtF|She/Her
------------
LilyLeaf panics 'MintKit and PlumKit aren't safe!' She thought, hyperventilating. She started pacing a little.
-----
(OPEN to any cat to calm her down)
Softheart padded aimlessly towards the Streamstone, his eyes drifting to a distressed clanmate. He padded over carefully, a single ear pulled back. ``Are you alright?`` He inquired.
Old September 18th, 2022, 01:55 PM
~Gay Idiot~

He shifted on his paws as Pikestar continued. Kits were /dead/? And he was a kit, so it made him a little unerved. Surely though, because Riverclan was the best clan, they'ed deal with the bad cat! ...Right? Ferretkit looked up at Pikestar for a few moments before looking at his clanmates. It'd be fine! There was a million cats in the clan, verses a single kit-killer! It'd be fine.
Old September 18th, 2022, 01:57 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gay'Fluff View Post
He shifted on his paws as Pikestar continued. Kits were /dead/? And he was a kit, so it made him a little unerved. Surely though, because Riverclan was the best clan, they'ed deal with the bad cat! ...Right? Ferretkit looked up at Pikestar for a few moments before looking at his clanmates. It'd be fine! There was a million cats in the clan, verses a single kit-killer! It'd be fine.
Mudkit saw his friend and padded up to him. "C'mon, let's go to the nursery...!" He squeaked, attempting to make his shaky voice sound brave and undisturbed. It severely failed.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 18th, 2022, 01:58 PM
Used to be --ThunderTEA--

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softspoken View Post
Softheart padded aimlessly towards the Streamstone, his eyes drifting to a distressed clanmate. He padded over carefully, a single ear pulled back. ``Are you alright?`` He inquired.
"I'm fine...." LilyLeaf said. She laughed hysterically. she stop laughing and took a deep breath. "No, I'm no ok, my kits MintKit and PlumKit! I'm scared for them!"

Thunderclan: ThunderHeart + CederSparrow
Shadowclan: OwlKit + WillowHeart
Riverclan: LilyLeaf + GoldenPaw
WindClan: SplitMeadow
Outsiders: Camila
https://en.pronouns.page/@ThunderTEA

Old September 18th, 2022, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterSage View Post
"I'm fine...." LilyLeaf said. She laughed hysterically. she stop laughing and took a deep breath. "No, I'm no ok, my kits MintKit and PlumKit! I'm scared for them!"
He sat by her side, a frown on his face. ``If you'd like I can listen.`` Softheart mentally cursed at himself for not being aware of the situation. ``If you don't want to do that and would like to be distracted that's ok too.``
Old September 18th, 2022, 02:05 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Nightpaw was a bit shock two kit deaths, who is doing this... what rogue is doing this... Nightpaw continued to listen to the meeting, guards for the kits and beansprout and wormbite is gonna protect fawnpaw, thats good. we dont want and more harm right. And we have to be with two warriors now... thats fine i guess. Nightpaw nervously looked at hawkpaw... y-yep being protected from threats outside of the camp

Last edited by Bean.; September 18th, 2022 at 02:06 PM.
Closed Thread