Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
IDIOTICBEAN'S ART SHOP
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:35 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:17 PM
Running Wild (Rowan &...
by Mizu
Last post by Mizu
Today 08:12 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2018, 06:52 AM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@pomegranate

Tigerpaw was sitting in the clearing, licking some of the scratches Nightmare had left him with a few weeks ago. He knew that Nightmare was his problem, and his alone. Other than Maplepaw and his foster mother, no one knew that Nightmare was even in ShadowClan territory. The fact that Nightmare was like a... a literal nightmarish creature of the night would be enough to drive any cat insane.

Not Tigerpaw. Tigerpaw's thirst for revenge for his parents' deaths were what kept him sane, along with his best friend, Maplepaw.

Trying to think of something more cheerful, Tigerpaw thought about what he may become one day. He knew for a fact, even with only one eye, he would become a great warrior. He was sure of it.

Before he could continue the thought, he realized something; Nightmare could hide his scent, and struck only during the early hours of the day, or at night. No wonder no one else had noticed Nightmare... the rogue was a master of stealth!

He needed to let Maplepaw know. He began padding to the Apprentices den, hoping she would be there.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old November 24th, 2018, 08:19 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Jack the Negotiator View Post
@pomegranate

Tigerpaw was sitting in the clearing, licking some of the scratches Nightmare had left him with a few weeks ago. He knew that Nightmare was his problem, and his alone. Other than Maplepaw and his foster mother, no one knew that Nightmare was even in ShadowClan territory. The fact that Nightmare was like a... a literal nightmarish creature of the night would be enough to drive any cat insane.

Not Tigerpaw. Tigerpaw's thirst for revenge for his parents' deaths were what kept him sane, along with his best friend, Maplepaw.

Trying to think of something more cheerful, Tigerpaw thought about what he may become one day. He knew for a fact, even with only one eye, he would become a great warrior. He was sure of it.

Before he could continue the thought, he realized something; Nightmare could hide his scent, and struck only during the early hours of the day, or at night. No wonder no one else had noticed Nightmare... the rogue was a master of stealth!

He needed to let Maplepaw know. He began padding to the Apprentices den, hoping she would be there.
Maplepaw padded out of the apprentices den, her back leg aching. She had slept on it strangely, and her fur was all matted and was turned around in strange ways. She wanted to wash it-badly, but the apprentice couldn’t bear to draw her tongue over her pelt. She felt sick in a way, like she needed to throw up something that had been growing in her stomach over the weeks. It was a bile, nasty and gross and it was sure to kill her. The feeling was absolutely awful, she never wanted to wake up- but she had.
Maplepaw looked down at th ground as she walked out of the den, the sun piercing her eyes even though she was staring at the dirt below her paws. Her mentor had told her to take it easy, as Silentlightning had realized soon enough that Maplepaw wasn’t acting the same. Still thinking about this, Maplepaw didn’t look where she was going.
SLAM.
Maplepaw tripped a little bit after she hit the cat, and once she righted herself she looked up to meet the eyes- eye- of Tigerpaw. “Tigerpaw!” She yelled in worry. He hadn’t been sleeping next to her in the apprentice’s den lately, probably because he had been healing his eye elsewhere, most likely the medicine den.
She reached up to nuzzle his neck in comfort. “Y-your eye...” She meowed softly in anguish. She hadn’t been there for him.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old November 24th, 2018, 08:40 AM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomegranate View Post

Maplepaw padded out of the apprentices den, her back leg aching. She had slept on it strangely, and her fur was all matted and was turned around in strange ways. She wanted to wash it-badly, but the apprentice couldn’t bear to draw her tongue over her pelt. She felt sick in a way, like she needed to throw up something that had been growing in her stomach over the weeks. It was a bile, nasty and gross and it was sure to kill her. The feeling was absolutely awful, she never wanted to wake up- but she had.
Maplepaw looked down at th ground as she walked out of the den, the sun piercing her eyes even though she was staring at the dirt below her paws. Her mentor had told her to take it easy, as Silentlightning had realized soon enough that Maplepaw wasn’t acting the same. Still thinking about this, Maplepaw didn’t look where she was going.
SLAM.
Maplepaw tripped a little bit after she hit the cat, and once she righted herself she looked up to meet the eyes- eye- of Tigerpaw. “Tigerpaw!” She yelled in worry. He hadn’t been sleeping next to her in the apprentice’s den lately, probably because he had been healing his eye elsewhere, most likely the medicine den.
She reached up to nuzzle his neck in comfort. “Y-your eye...” She meowed softly in anguish. She hadn’t been there for him.
(I don't think you realize, but Tigerpaw has had only one eye... since before he joined ShadowClan. lol. But, we'll make it so that he was scratched just below his left eye.)

"It'll be alright." he said, before continuing. "Nightmare is a master of stealth. It'll be nearly impossible to find him, at least, for anyone other than me..." He needed to tell her what Nightmare had said... "And... Nightmare is targeting you. I think he wants to torture my emotions. Don't leave camp alone."

"I need to take Nightmare down. The only cats he is targeting are you and I. I fear that he may target others within the Clan." He said, before heading towards the camp entrance.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old November 24th, 2018, 12:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post

Justicepaw nodded, speaking. "How are you?" she inquired, waving her tail in a friendly manner in Soaringpaw's direction. Her eyes twinkled approvingly. Justicepaw knew Soaringpaw wasn't too social from observation, and that made Justicepaw proud that the other apprentice was actually conversing with Justicepaw. The she-cat waited for Soaringpaw's answer, casually relaxing into a sitting position in the middle of the ShadowClan clearing.
Soaringpaw flicked her tail nervously,” Alright, you?” She asked feeling a bit nervous and wishing the conversation would end soon.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2018, 01:53 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythical myik View Post
@mera♡
[sorry if this is a bit short, my skills have been rusty lately x-x]
Sneezepaw woke from his next, looking around. He noticed the lack of others around him. No apprentices chatting and gossiping. No one arguing about space or throwing moss around. He had slept in, again. The work he had done with his mother had caused him to slack off with other things. And the breaks he had he cherished. Although the tom loved his mother, it seemed to be never-ending. His paws were sore and his joints seemed stiff. He felt like an elder already. The tom got up, stretching and shaking the moss from his curly tan and creme pelt. His grey eyes looking around the still empty den. Sneezepaw walked out, his pelt frizzy and ungroomed, but he didn't care at this moment. All he cared about was food. Sneezepaw turned, seeing how low the fresh kill pile was. He hoped the others had gotten something to eat, but he wasn't too worried at this moment. The tom quickly snatched up a small mouse, moving to another spot of the clearing to eat.
A dark tabby tomcat laid out in the shade of a tree, his pale green eyes staring into space. He stared at a ladybug that crawled on the clearing floor, it’s black spots making the shape of a smiley face. Hazelpaw furrowed his brow and let out a yawn, rolling onto his side, stretching his legs out. His wandering gaze fell upon the form of another apprentice, Sneezepaw, he recalled. Hazelpaw looked at the Tom in consideration, before getting to his feet and padding over to him. But by the time Hazelpaw reaches the other cat, he remembered that he was the worst conversationalist. So the tabby glanced at his feet and sat down, curling his tail around his paws. “There’s snow,” he started bluntly. “On the ground. It’s cold.” Hazelpaw meowed, not lifting his eyes up. He winced at the stupidness of his statements. Well no duh, he’d have to live under a rock not to notice. “Er- you knew that already. I’m a mousebrain, sorry,” the dark Tom apologized on behalf of himself, still not looking up from the ground.
(mine’s short too, don’t worry about it!!
sorry this is so late, i didn’t get the notification :c)
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; November 24th, 2018 at 01:54 PM.
Old November 24th, 2018, 09:22 PM
bruh head

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Brairstorm raised a kitty-brow and then shrugged. "That's alright if your uncomfortable. I don't want to push you." The warmth was nice while it lasted, but she nudged him kindly with her shoulder. She mrowed softly and stretched her shoulders.

"No, uh, it's really okay." He leaned into her slightly, trying to force himself to be more comfortable. The tom closed his eyes, slinking his tail around her hips. He then quickly undid the movement. I really hoped she didn't notice. Briarstorm might've thought it was weird for him to get so cozy so quickly.
Old November 24th, 2018, 11:50 PM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by - aleka - View Post

"No, uh, it's really okay." He leaned into her slightly, trying to force himself to be more comfortable. The tom closed his eyes, slinking his tail around her hips. He then quickly undid the movement. I really hoped she didn't notice. Briarstorm might've thought it was weird for him to get so cozy so quickly.

Brairstorm blinked at him with a smile. She stepped back towards him, and leaned against the big tom cat. A soft purr echoed from her throat. "Thank you." She fluffed up her sparce fur. "Thank you." Her voice was softer this time. This was a pure moment in her normal turbulent life. Brairstorm's eyes blinked happily, and her half-blind eye lulled shut. "I'm sorry if I've made you uncomfortable, but your very warm....it's nice." Her voice was quiet, not normal for her loud and proud personality.
Old November 25th, 2018, 12:07 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

"Thanks. Yours don't look bad either." sh replied. Shadedmoon realized whst she had just said and frlt her ears go agsinst her hesd with awkwardness.
Quailears chuckled a little with a smile and trotted across the den to sit beside the she cat. The older tom thought it was adorable that the younger she cat was complimenting him.
Old November 25th, 2018, 12:12 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Quailears chuckled a little with a smile and trotted across the den to sit beside the she cat. The older tom thought it was adorable that the younger she cat was complimenting him.
Dappledmoss let out a friendly smile when he chuckled. She gave her chest fur a quick luck before moving to her paw. Her tongue brushed her paw and then it went over her ear. "How has life been for you?" she asked.

Marigoldleap is my main character and is currently an outsider if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for.

Old November 25th, 2018, 12:22 AM
Create your own sunshine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bliss View Post

Dappledmoss let out a friendly smile when he chuckled. She gave her chest fur a quick luck before moving to her paw. Her tongue brushed her paw and then it went over her ear. "How has life been for you?" she asked.
"Well....Its been interesting. I've been tired most days. During the battle I fought with the Riverclan leader. Its been trying times for the clans." He nodded a little. "Nothing I cant stand." He did a kitty shrug.
Closed Thread