Closed Thread

Old September 16th, 2022, 03:36 PM

Status: Currently, I think a lot about the newest scientific developments
My Mood: Happy
Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepirateking View Post

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Stretching open his jaws, the tall RiverClan leader released a mighty yawn as he stepped out of his den and out into the clearing. It was finally morning and the sky was a calming shade of blue with fluffy white clouds passing on overhead. He felt like he hadn’t slept a wink throughout the entire previous night before, so it left Pikestar feeling sluggish and wishing he could just curl back up in his nest. He knew that he had a promise to keep though, to Lilycreek especially. Shaking out his bushy pelt, the oriental longhair swiftly turned his body to face the Streamstone, climbing up the rock until he was situated at the top. From there, Pikestar laid down, his front paws hanging limply over the edge.

"Let all cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!"

Shoving his exhaustion deep down within himself, the dark-furred tomcat made sure to address his clan loudly so that his voice could be heard all throughout RiverClan’s camp. Another yawn soon crept up on Pikestar though, leaving him shaking his head with annoyance. His partial gaze flickered around, seeing which cats would soon appear below him to attend this clan meeting. There were many things to discuss and take care of, or maybe he was just feeling dramatic because he was tired. They’d all just have to wait and see. The leader tapped his right paw against the Streamstone as he silently thought over what all to address, and in what order to address it. Because that was very important.

Mistypaw ran out of the Apprentices' Den, and sat beneath the Streamstone at her leader's words. 'I wonder what's happening?' She thought
Old September 16th, 2022, 04:46 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Thorn watched as more cats showed up before laying his narrowed eyes on Fawnpaw ( @birdie ). Good, she was keeping quiet despite the visible scratch (scar?). Now that more cats were showing up, the tom decided to sit up and simply sheathe his claws so no one would even think of asking why he had his claws out. It would look suspicious otherwise... the tom simply huffed and took his eyes off the medicine cat to place them on Pikestar as he began addressing the Clan. Following the dark-colored tom's gaze, he found himself staring at Sundrop, Branchlight, and their spawn. Lovely... the tom refrained himself from rolling his eyes as they were addressed. At least I'm not the only outsider joining... but the tom caught himself staring at Marigoldleap, the former ShadowClanner. Thorn wanted nothing more than to rip that cat's throat out. To dump her body off at the ShadowClan border. A murderous intent that Fawnpaw had gotten to know threatened to glint in his eyes, but the tabby and white tom refrained due to it causing possible suspicion. But then he realized that his name was called by the leader. And he was now known as Hawkpaw. Well isn't that just lovely? Pikestar's my... 'mentor'... great. How am I supposed to keep an eye on ShadowClan with him on my back? Maybe Marigoldleap could be of some use to me... the tom nodded in acknowledgment of his apprenticeship and stared back at Marigoldleap. Yes. She can tell me all about ShadowClan... all about her (Dawnstar). Wait, was he thinking? If he talked to Marigoldleap constantly and questioned her, she'd get suspicious... begin questioning him instead of the other way around. No. No, that'd be foolish. That'd be risky. I can't be like that. Not now. Not when part one of my plan has succeeded. Turning his attention back to Pikestar, Hawkpaw simply purred, showing gratefulness.

"Thank you, Pikestar. I think you'll find I'm a fast learner," he told the dark-colored tom ( @thepirateking ). "I look forward to serving RiverClan." That was a lie, only one cat- maybe two, seeing as Nightpaw was present in the crowd- knew the truth. Hawkpaw was unsure if he ever told Nightpaw ( @Ravenss ) his true intentions.

------------------------------------

Littlepaw's gaze went from one new Clanmate to another, first was Sundrop and his kits. Then, a loner called Thorn would end up being Pikestar's apprentice and be called Hawkpaw. Well, lucky apprentice then. The cream tabby simply offered a dip of her head to respect the new Clanmates, but she grew curious when Marigoldleap's name was mentioned. She was ShadowClan's medicine cat before Ebonyfang, wasn't she? The cream tabby smiled, at least Fawnpaw would be able to find out more about herbs and help her fellow Clanmates feel better.

Then came the chanting of each cat's name. With as loud of a yowl she could muster, Littlepaw joined in with the chanting, "Sundrop! Branchlight! Goosekit! Sunsetkit! Chirpkit! Hawkpaw! Marigoldleap!"

There were a lot of new Clanmates, but new Clanmates were always good. Of course, it meant that there were more mouths to feed, but it also meant that more cats would be available to help during leaf-bare (when the time comes, of course).

------------------------------------

Reedwhisker was pleased to hear each name of her new Clanmates being acknowledged by Pikestar, which is what he was called now. Her leader's new name would feel a little strange on her tongue, but she'd have to get used to it, now wouldn't she? The dark brown warrior smiled and raised her voice so she could join the chanting of the Clanmates she grew up around.

"Sundrop! Branchlight! Goosekit! Sunsetkit! Chirpkit! Hawkpaw! Marigoldleap!" Near the end, Reedwhisker was almost out of breath, but she had managed until the chanting was over. Several of her Clanmates had chanted the names of the cats who had joined the ranks. Kits, an apprentice, and warriors (one with medicine cat experience). This was a good time for RiverClan, certainly.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow

Never Ending Sky Book (also on Kindle)
Old September 16th, 2022, 05:10 PM
~Gay Idiot~

Ferretkit listened as Pikestar spoke, eyes widening slightly as he looked around. He hadn't realized there was new cats in the clan. And Marigoldleap was training Fawnpaw? That was pretty cool! He purred, looking at his new found clanmates happily. Riverclan was even stronger now with them!
Old September 16th, 2022, 05:45 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Fawnpaw
Lilycreek still seemed rather concerned, but luckily for Fawnpaw she purred a gentle goodbye before moving to another spot. Koipool and Rosestream were still around but the young medicine cat did her best to school her expression into one that would not garner anymore concern from her Clanmates.

With the meeting launched into, Fawnpaw tore her gaze away from the two cats near her to look up at Pikestar. Good, he hadn't taken notice (or at least hadn't that she had noticed). He spoke of his new name, and the few cats that had joined. Sundrop, Branchflight, their kits... Thorn. Fawnpaw's gaze only flashed with shock for the briefest of seconds - too fast for any cat to notice unless they were looking directly at her and really paying attention - before it flickered over to the tabby and white cat. And... stars. Pikestar would be training him.

She wanted to warn her brother. She had to, right? How selfish would it be to allow him to train the cat responsible for the death of Weedkit and Sproutkit, and who knew how many others? She caught the narrowed look that Thorn - now Hawkpaw - gave her and it was enough to fixate her blue eyes onto her paws. They were trembling slightly so she laid her fluffy tail over them to conceal it from view. She just had to remember how to breathe. In and out, rhymical, in order to steady herself.

Next he was speaking of Marigoldleap joining, though Fawnpaw was already aware of that. Swallowing nervously and mustering up as much strength as she could the young medicine cat lifted her head once more to look up at the Streamstone. She could feel more eyes on her, and as if on a swivel her head turned to catch the gaze of Flickerpaw. She was watching her and in her eyes... stars. Something about it told Fawnpaw that her newfound friend could see right through the thin veil she had placed upon her. As much as she could, she managed a soft smile before beckoning the she-cat over to sit with her using her fluffy tail. It would be good to have her former denmate at her side. Hawkpaw surely wouldn't try to attack her then, right?

[ @lonely.lilyx @SpiritedWarrior @Orion ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |
Old September 17th, 2022, 08:57 AM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i look at the photos of us and wonder why you did it.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiztheHuntress View Post
~Wolfsong and Moonfrost | Closed (Except Fawnleap)~

Making her way out of the warriors den as she heard the call of Pikestar, Moonfrost looked over her shoulder, giving a motivational chirp to her silver-furred sister.
"I'm coming, Moonfrost," a voice replied from the darkness. Slowly, Wolfsong pushed her way out of the den. Together, the sisters found a space to sit and listen to Pikestar give announcements.

:I’m Not Doing Format for this one XD:

Fawnleap | Demigirl, She/They

The warriors head snapped to behind them. She took a faint sigh of relief,She hated people sneaking up behind them other than Wolfsong. Although Fawnleap was quite unsure who was Wolfsong she slowly padded over and sat beside the Darker Grey Tabby. Fawnleap was quite fond of Wolfsong having friends and such,she was glad that her girlfriend had met someone.
I’m Fawnleap,It’s nice to meet you.” They suddenly spoke quietly to the other Shecat that sat near Wolfsong. Rather not be rude and just introduce themself now then later. A slight smile came across her face as They looked at the lightly colored Shecat. Trying to not just Stare At Wolfsong while they spoke for a sort of approval to speak to this cat.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
Why did I let you in when you end up hurting me even worse after I left..? ]✰
--

Last edited by stag; September 17th, 2022 at 08:59 AM.
Old September 17th, 2022, 09:17 AM
I'm BACK y'all!

Bump Policy: 72 Hours (3 Days)
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermore View Post

:I’m Not Doing Format for this one XD:

Fawnleap | Demigirl, She/They

The warriors head snapped to behind them. She took a faint sigh of relief,She hated people sneaking up behind them other than Wolfsong. Although Fawnleap was quite unsure who was Wolfsong she slowly padded over and sat beside the Darker Grey Tabby. Fawnleap was quite fond of Wolfsong having friends and such,she was glad that her girlfriend had met someone.
I’m Fawnleap,It’s nice to meet you.” They suddenly spoke quietly to the other Shecat that sat near Wolfsong. Rather not be rude and just introduce themself now then later. A slight smile came across her face as They looked at the lightly colored Shecat. Trying to not just Stare At Wolfsong while they spoke for a sort of approval to speak to this cat.
~Wolfsong and Moonfrost | @Evermore~

The black tabby she-cat gave a hoarse, distorted trill of greeting, wrapping her tail around her paws as she sat.
So this is Fawnleap. She seems nice.
Looking to her sister, Moonfrost gave a little smirk. Yes, she could see why Wolfsong had fallen for this cat.

Blue eyes lighting up at the sight of her girlfriend, Wolfsong let out a purr, rubbing her muzzle against Fawnleap's cheek.
"Hello, lovely," she chimed, before letting out a little chuckle.
"Fawnleap, this is my sister, Moonfrost," she explained, gesturing with a flick of her tail to the dark-pelted tabby cat.
~Shadowclan~ Spiritfire ~

I apologize for any delay in my replies, I work nightshift at the hospital.
Posting Schedule: Mon-RC | Tues-ThC | Thurs-WC | Fri-ShC

Want more info on my characters? Check here!
Old September 17th, 2022, 12:54 PM
it'll just take time.....

Status: i look at the photos of us and wonder why you did it.
Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiztheHuntress View Post
~Wolfsong and Moonfrost | @Evermore~

The black tabby she-cat gave a hoarse, distorted trill of greeting, wrapping her tail around her paws as she sat.
So this is Fawnleap. She seems nice.
Looking to her sister, Moonfrost gave a little smirk. Yes, she could see why Wolfsong had fallen for this cat.

Blue eyes lighting up at the sight of her girlfriend, Wolfsong let out a purr, rubbing her muzzle against Fawnleap's cheek.
"Hello, lovely," she chimed, before letting out a little chuckle.
"Fawnleap, this is my sister, Moonfrost," she explained, gesturing with a flick of her tail to the dark-pelted tabby cat.
Fawnleap | Demigirl,She/They

Sister! Wolfsong has a sister!’ The Shecat blinked slowly at Moonfrost. “Nice to meet you Moonfrost. I don’t believe we have met before this,I don’t know if Wolfsong has mentioned me. It’s great to know Wolfsong has someone close like you in her corner.” she slightly smirked and booped Wolfsongs nose playfully. Fawnleap fixed her eyes onto Moonfrost. Now that they looked it,They looked just like siblings. Right down to the eye color. “Before this gets super awkward….What is both your opinion on Pikestar allowing Thorn to just join. Yeah,We take in Loners all the time. But I don’t know ;it seems off with Fawnpaw taking care of them? That poor girl,she’s seen so much for how young she is.” Fawnleap shot the medicine cat a small sympathetic glance { @birdie Cause Fawn gave her a small glance,Mention for is you wish to notice it } Fawnleap slightly returned to look at Moonfrost. Her pale yellow eyes scanning the Dark Grey Shecat swiftly.

--
✰ [ hunting kat and dark in leafí’s basement
Why did I let you in when you end up hurting me even worse after I left..? ]✰
--

Last edited by stag; September 17th, 2022 at 01:02 PM.
Old September 17th, 2022, 02:04 PM
Slowly returning

Gender: Girl(???); she/they mainly, but other pronounce dont bother me either
My Mood: Hopeful

Crowkit
[Open, but smoll warning, Crowkit is currently and wreck on the inside]

Another meeting. Crowkit had never cared for them much, and she wasn't fond of how everyone gathered in the clearing. She liked being alone, and being just a kit she wasn't allowed outside, meaning she had to spend her time inside the camp. So that was what she had done, sitting by herself and just... thinking about things. But now even more cats were coming here, talking and making noise. She almost flinched at the loudness of some of her den-mates.

She didn't move towards the Streamstone as Pikestar called, just remained where she was, but she heard what was going on. New cats... new name... all that. Nothing actually new. The large, black-furred kit closed her eyes for a heartbeat before opening them again, tired.

Characters:
WIP character site
[/CENTER]
Old September 17th, 2022, 05:32 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Distracted

Slatestripe resisted the urge to protest the addition of so many outsiders at once to the Clan, especially a former ShadowClan cat. How did they know that Marigoldleap wasn’t some sort of spy for Dawnstar? It would be the exact type of thing the she-cat would do. Slatestripe silently decided to keep an eye on Marigoldleap.

He noticed that a few cats seemed uncomfortable at the announcement that Thorn was joining RiverClan. Slatestripe narrowed his eyes; he wondered if they knew something about this tom that he didn’t. Yet another cat to be wary of. Doesn’t Pikestar vet these cats before accepting them?

{open}
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old September 17th, 2022, 08:01 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SilverShine~ View Post
hearing upon pikestars call she walked over and sat down listening

Peachpaw joined the meeting

splashstripe looked and padded to the meeting

tigerfire listened

[open]

swiftflight walked over to the meeting and listened then seeing a warrior he walked over" hello storksong how are you" he asked @Naiad

Storksong’s ear twisted as he heard his name called, aiming to catch the words spoken to him. “Good day, Swiftflight. I am well; I hope the same can be said of you?” The flame-point offered a smile to the other warrior.

His attention turned to the Streamstone as Pikestar began the announcements. There were quite a few new faces in the clan! He had already had the pleasure of becoming acquainted with Marigoldleap - who he absentmindedly searched for in the crowd as the thought struck him - but he would have to make his rounds and get to know the other new cats at some point.

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Closed Thread