Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Rani
Today 04:29 PM
Let the games begin [P]
by Luna16
Last post by constellation
Today 04:24 PM
Cricket'Paw finder
Last post by Silvershadow13
Today 04:23 PM
ThunderClan Outsider...
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 04:14 PM

Old Today, 01:14 PM

Bump Policy: Around 11:00-2:00 on weekdays unless holiday
My Mood: Blah
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"She should be in the med den..." *I PUT IN A MED DEN VISIT BUT IT NEVER GOT ANSERED*** Moonkit says walking to the med den

@Estelle
Old Today, 03:01 PM

Status: I just got here I am so confused and trying my best
Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starphobia View Post

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[4/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw instantly stiffened as the apprentice trotted over to him, ears pinned to the side of his head for a brief moment before he forced it back upwards. He shifted his paws, the tail flicking continuing. He took a moment to process what the apprentice had said to him.
A few hours, huh? All the more reason to start distancing himself from her. Sure, there were many great warriors in ShadowClan that were once outsiders, but he never saw what they looked like when they were around his age. Seeing an outsider apprentice felt much more weird. But they must all have had reasons to join, did they not? So this strange apprentice also might have a reason. A part of him wanted to ask, but another part of him reminded him that he could really care less about some apprentice. She'll settle.

Firepaw... The name sounded familiar to him. Was she once ThunderClan?

That couldn't be.

Maybe she wasn't the Firepaw he knew.

And finally, the question. He detested questions, especially if they were addressed to him. But it was rude not to answer them, right?

You could care less.

"Silentpaw." He muttered under his breath.

((Just to clear up something, you do not need to mention me when you quote me! I get a notif for quotes as well ^^))
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Firepaw
Moons:10

(She/her)

Silentpaw, huh? The apprentice couldnt help but to chuckle internally. Considering the very little that she knew about this cat, that was... Honestly a pretty hilariously fitting name, though it did sound very cool (In her humble opinion, almost all clan names ended up sounding cool), though there were the more odd ones, like "Broken" something or "Dead" something... Suddenly Firepaw found herself being very gratefull that Dawnstar didnt name her anything demeaning like that.

She shook her head to distract herself from the train of thought she had just hopped into and looked back at Silentpaw. It was abvious by the toms body language that he wasnt thrilled about her aproaching him, but oh well, many cats were going to act like that for a while, so for now the only thing she could do was push through it.

"Silentpaw... I like the sound of that! It sounds cool" She continued, a small smile on her face. Firepaw had noticed than when she told the apprentice her name, something in his expresion shifted a little bit, like he wasnt expecting to hear that name that name in particular. She hessitated a bit to ask, but spoke up anyway, settling near the tom."What happened? Are there any other Firepaw's over here? Did Dawstar give me a repeated name?" She jokingly said, tilting her head in curiosity. If there were any other Firepaw's, she had to best them! ...Or at least get to know them, having the same suffix could do for a decent conversation starter, and she would reallyappreciate having more of those.

(Thank you for the clarification, still figuring out how this whole site works :] Also yippeee I figured out how to spoiler quotes!!)

Old Today, 03:47 PM
ollie my dear…

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Pineberry noticed redleaf and padded over to him

Last edited by Cinnamiontail; Today at 03:48 PM. Reason: SPELLING
Old Today, 03:48 PM
Obsessed with Zane

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Ember View Post
Firepaw
Moons:10

(She/her)

Silentpaw, huh? The apprentice couldnt help but to chuckle internally. Considering the very little that she knew about this cat, that was... Honestly a pretty hilariously fitting name, though it did sound very cool (In her humble opinion, almost all clan names ended up sounding cool), though there were the more odd ones, like "Broken" something or "Dead" something... Suddenly Firepaw found herself being very gratefull that Dawnstar didnt name her anything demeaning like that.

She shook her head to distract herself from the train of thought she had just hopped into and looked back at Silentpaw. It was abvious by the toms body language that he wasnt thrilled about her aproaching him, but oh well, many cats were going to act like that for a while, so for now the only thing she could do was push through it.

"Silentpaw... I like the sound of that! It sounds cool" She continued, a small smile on her face. Firepaw had noticed than when she told the apprentice her name, something in his expresion shifted a little bit, like he wasnt expecting to hear that name that name in particular. She hessitated a bit to ask, but spoke up anyway, settling near the tom."What happened? Are there any other Firepaw's over here? Did Dawstar give me a repeated name?" She jokingly said, tilting her head in curiosity. If there were any other Firepaw's, she had to best them! ...Or at least get to know them, having the same suffix could do for a decent conversation starter, and she would reallyappreciate having more of those.

(Thank you for the clarification, still figuring out how this whole site works :] Also yippeee I figured out how to spoiler quotes!!)

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Patched tortoiseshell tabby tom with deep blue eyes that look purplish in certain light sources and a short fluffy tail.
He/Him | 7 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Silent
[6/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Turning his gaze back on Firepaw for a moment, the frustrated tail flicking dissipating. Her enthusiasm confused him greatly. He wasn't used to it. But despite this, it was tolerable. He wasn't used to having cats talk to him frequently, as his sister was just like him, quiet and anti social. And his own mother... It didn't matter what she was to him.
Silentpaw shrugged, looking away from Firepaw and back to the trees in the distance.
"Used to know a Firepaw," he mumbled. "In ThunderClan." The nameThunderClan itself felt like claws scraping on ice, and he found himself slightly scowling, but it was gone as quick as it appeared.
He didn't know where that particular Firepaw was, nor even remember what she looked like. Why would he care about a ThunderClan cat, anyway?
He turned back to Firepaw again, blinking. For some weird reason, he expected an answer from her. But that was how conversations worked, of course she'd answer. That was a stupid thought. He hoped to StarClan that Firepaw would end the conversation there and then, finding no real reason to be socializing currently.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

Icekit Carrd WIP
Star's Art Shop (WIP)

Old Today, 03:51 PM

a russet she-cat walked out of the warriors den and into the clearing. Her green eyes traveled around the clearing, before she spotted a cat over on the side of the camp. She walked over to the cat and said. "Hi, I'm Redleaf, what is your name." The she cat sat down right in front of the cat and wrapped a tail around her paws.
@Cinnamiontail
Old Today, 03:52 PM
ollie my dear…

“Pineberry” the she-cat answers
Old Today, 04:00 PM

The russet she-cat purred, her green eyes glistening. "Nice to meet you Pineberry." she said with a tilt of her head and a smile. "Would you maybe like to share some prey? That is only if you are hungry."
@Cinnamiontail

Last edited by Aphrodite; Today at 04:01 PM.
Old Today, 04:04 PM
ollie my dear…

“Yeah I would. I like you. You are very polite” she smiled and walked beside him. @Aphrodite
Old Today, 04:08 PM

The she-cat stood up with a blush, and padded over to the fresh kill pile with Pineberry. Once they arrived she looked at the pile, then back at the she-cat. "What is your favorite prey?"

( @Cinnamiontail is by chance a lesbian? Because Redleaf is a girl. I have Runningstorm, her brother. Sorry for the misunderstanding)

Last edited by Aphrodite; Today at 04:22 PM.