Last post by wolfie
Today 11:29 PM

Old September 2nd, 2019, 07:09 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloverFlame View Post

Heatherbreeze nodded slowly, her soft gaze fixed on him as her tail twitched slowly. His inquiry about seeing her again surprised her, he was being quite forward considering they were from different clans.
”I’d like that,” She murmured quietly, taking a space forward towards the tom, “Maybe tomorrow I could come see you again?” She inquired hopefully, personally she thought that the forbidding of Cross clan relationships was foolish, but she knew that many did not see things the same as her, so she didn’t want to be too forward to this Shadowclan tom.
"Yes, that would be ni-" he was cut off by a loud rattling sound, as well a faint hiss. He knew the sound all too well. "Rattlesnake!" He pounced on Heatherbreeze, just seconds before the venomous viper lounged forward, barely missing Tigerscar, who was now getting up from on top of Heatherbreeze. He made his own hiss towards the snake, and pounced, landing on the head of the pit viper and crushing its skull under his weight, killing it instantly. He backed up, adrenaline pulsing through his body and small amounts of sweat coming from his paws.

'Breathe. Just breathe.' he thought; he was terrified of venomous snakes and this was the closest he had ever been to one. He may hunt the black rat snakes, but nothing terrified him more than a viper.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old October 25th, 2019, 07:37 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

~ @Haunted ~
-----------------------

Doepaw let out a sigh of relief as she got further and further away from camp. She hated crowded places and even though it was nighttime, it was still crowded. She didn't expect to see anybody at where she was going so she let her guard down and didn't pay attention to her surroundings. She finally arrived at the place she loved to go to. It was a small clearing that was surrounded by different kinds of flowers. She took a deep breath as she felt the tension on her slowly melt away. She sat in the middle of the clearing, looking around at her beautiful surroundings.
Old October 26th, 2019, 08:59 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

[| @Dust |]

Trekking with each heavy step on the flat green surface that is called earth and grass, Domino was still determined to find a client. Domino was no ordinary rogue. He specializes in assassinating his clients' targets. So far nocat came to him. It doesn't bothered Domino though; is not like he used any papers all over the forest that tells him in what his business is about. No. But whenever he meets a cat, he always introduce himself and what his skills are.
The flat ground sloped downward, leading an area full of trees. Domino heard about clans, although he doesn't know what are clans and what their names. But that doesn't mattered to the black and white tomcat. He's just a rogue looking for somecat to meet and to shred their targets.
Resting on a stump, Domino laid down his head, hoping for tomorrow will be his day. His long tail curled around the tomcat whilst Domino closed his eyes.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 27th, 2019, 12:02 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

With a 'Hrrmph!' of effort, Cherry pushed herself along the border. If not for the pleasantly cool weather, she would have keeled over and died by now! Why did ShadowClan's territory have to be so big?! Either way, she was keen to still prove herself, especially with Icestar now in power. Though... she was less worried about the leader and more worried about the clan-mates. Didn't seem they were too keen on outsiders. Cherry sighed, inhaling another burning breath as she leapt over a fallen tree, stopping to scent the area for a moment. The borders were freshly marked by some other patrol, but... what was that strange smell? A curious glint flashed behind her eyes as she followed it just a few paces a way from the border, tripping downwards over her paws as she stumbled into a sheltered clearing... and just a few tail-lengths in front of her....

"Intruder!" She screeched, her hackles rising, "What do you think you're doing on ShadowClan's land?!" Well, there went the element of surprise.

@Dirtfur

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 27th, 2019, 01:24 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
With a 'Hrrmph!' of effort, Cherry pushed herself along the border. If not for the pleasantly cool weather, she would have keeled over and died by now! Why did ShadowClan's territory have to be so big?! Either way, she was keen to still prove herself, especially with Icestar now in power. Though... she was less worried about the leader and more worried about the clan-mates. Didn't seem they were too keen on outsiders. Cherry sighed, inhaling another burning breath as she leapt over a fallen tree, stopping to scent the area for a moment. The borders were freshly marked by some other patrol, but... what was that strange smell? A curious glint flashed behind her eyes as she followed it just a few paces a way from the border, tripping downwards over her paws as she stumbled into a sheltered clearing... and just a few tail-lengths in front of her....

"Intruder!" She screeched, her hackles rising, "What do you think you're doing on ShadowClan's land?!" Well, there went the element of surprise.

@Dirtfur
The sound of a weakling woke up the big tomcat. Ears gone flat as the irate tomcat spits. "You dare wake up my nap?" Domino flung himself at Cherry. Claws, unsheathed, were aiming for the clan warrior. Nobody wakes me up!

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 28th, 2019, 06:56 AM
~Your infamous Cat-mother

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
~ @Haunted ~
-----------------------

Doepaw let out a sigh of relief as she got further and further away from camp. She hated crowded places and even though it was nighttime, it was still crowded. She didn't expect to see anybody at where she was going so she let her guard down and didn't pay attention to her surroundings. She finally arrived at the place she loved to go to. It was a small clearing that was surrounded by different kinds of flowers. She took a deep breath as she felt the tension on her slowly melt away. She sat in the middle of the clearing, looking around at her beautiful surroundings.

"What're you doin' here?" A jolly voice quipped up out of the inky-black of the nighttime skies, the flickering light of soft stars illuminating the form of an an almost-black feline, his alabaster-splashed chest splotch and paws taking form, huddled in the corner of a clearing; it was Tarantulapaw.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Charrie site coming soon!

Last edited by Haunted; October 28th, 2019 at 06:56 AM.
Old October 28th, 2019, 07:15 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post

"What're you doin' here?" A jolly voice quipped up out of the inky-black of the nighttime skies, the flickering light of soft stars illuminating the form of an an almost-black feline, his alabaster-splashed chest splotch and paws taking form, huddled in the corner of a clearing; it was Tarantulapaw.
Doepaw jumped up as her fur was sticking up. She looked around and finally saw a black tom." U-Um N-N-Nothing" she stuttered. Her eyes were still wide and her fur was still sticking up.
Old October 28th, 2019, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Doepaw jumped up as her fur was sticking up. She looked around and finally saw a black tom." U-Um N-N-Nothing" she stuttered. Her eyes were still wide and her fur was still sticking up.

"Alright, though you're strangely close to the border," Tarantulapaw arched a 'brow', drawing a damp paw over one of his audits as if this kind of meeting was a norm for him, and a soft giggle rolled off his tongue at her disturbed expression. "Golly! You looked so frightened! Don't worry, sweetheart, I don't bite." He continued grooming his velvety charcoal pelage.

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ~Marilyn Monroe

Old October 28th, 2019, 11:13 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haunted View Post
"Alright, though you're strangely close to the border," Tarantulapaw arched a 'brow', drawing a damp paw over one of his audits as if this kind of meeting was a norm for him, and a soft giggle rolled off his tongue at her disturbed expression. "Golly! You looked so frightened! Don't worry, sweetheart, I don't bite." He continued grooming his velvety charcoal pelage.
Doepaw took a deep breath and forced her fur to lay flat. She couldn't believe this! Here they were, two apprentices from two clans, and he's acting like there is nothing wrong?! Everything was wrong about this to her. She took a nother deep breath and looked at the tom as she began to calm down.
Old October 28th, 2019, 12:09 PM

Quote:
Doepaw took a deep breath and forced her fur to lay flat. She couldn't believe this! Here they were, two apprentices from two clans, and he's acting like there is nothing wrong?! Everything was wrong about this to her. She took a nother deep breath and looked at the tom as she began to calm down.

"So, odd Windclan lass, what are you doing out here?" Tarantulapaw dipped his head to her, a toothy grin displayed over his round face. "And I s'pose I should ask your name?" His thick plume curled over itself.

Last edited by Haunted; October 28th, 2019 at 12:12 PM.