ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 05:12 PM
The Fury of Scourge
Last post by Red'fur
Today 05:08 PM

Old December 7th, 2023, 10:02 AM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

"OH-HO YEAH! I'M COMIN' ON THAT PATROL!" Wildstorm shouted.
Old December 7th, 2023, 10:03 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @Fritter @lesbianism @Undertaker @paris
═ ═ ═
Poppysong curls their tail and Silverpaw, keeping their maw shut. The urge to raise their voice once again pounds in their chest but a little part of them reminds them that they are an apprentice. They swallow their words and only a slight hiss escapes their lips. Unsurity fills their eyes.

As Softsong begins to speak, their fur flattens immediately. They lower their tail and look away as they brush in front of them. Now sitting down, they stare at their mentors paws, nodding in agreement. She volunteered, ok, it’s fine. This… is fine. Now quiet, they look back on what they said and did. The tips of their ears heat up. Did they make Softsong angry? Did they go too far? Thinking, Poppysong begins to realize that they may have-

But their thoughts are interrupted by Leechscar. They glare at them as their tail straightens into the air. Crowfood, they repeat in their head as their whiskers twitch, trying doesn’t mean succeeding. It’s like he think he’s talking to kits who are fighting while playing Clan. Their heart is speeding in their chest and they flick their tail indignantly.

But they have to keep their cool. They glance again at Softsong. Even if being called a kittypet. Their pupils are large in the center of their green narrowed eyes. Hot rage comes off of their fur in waves, but now their mind is racing just as fast as their heart in their chest.

They open their mouth to say something more but they only stumble over the words to Leechscar as they say, “Like you- you are- I-“ They snarl and look away again, curling over themself. Why did they ever say something in the first place, let alone something so callous? Why can’t they ever think before they open their mousebrained mouth?

You- You biased little- little-,” they stammer out under their breath to Leechscar, not raising their eyes from their curled paws. Hopefully it’s quiet enough for no one to hear, they think, immediately regretting even attempting to say anything. They want to just bolt out of the clearing, but they must stay. Even if they aren’t sure why.

They pause and look to Gingerspash and let out a little sigh. They completely agree. ”Sen- Sending a- Sending a message shouldn’t risk lives- li- lives,” they say, backing them up. They hesitate and wonder if they should just drop it- but it’s too late now.

Last edited by MangofDoom; December 7th, 2023 at 11:12 AM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 11:54 AM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

WindClan Re: WindClan Galewood

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post
Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @Fritter @lesbianism @Undertaker @paris
═ ═ ═
Poppysong curls their tail and Silverpaw, keeping their maw shut. The urge to raise their voice once again pounds in their chest but a little part of them reminds them that they are an apprentice. They swallow their words and only a slight hiss escapes their lips. Unsurity fills their eyes.

As Softsong begins to speak, their fur flattens immediately. They lower their tail and look away as they brush in front of them. Now sitting down, they stare at their mentors paws, nodding in agreement. She volunteered, ok, it’s fine. This… is fine. Now quiet, they look back on what they said and did. The tips of their ears heat up. Did they make Softsong angry? Did they go too far? Thinking, Poppysong begins to realize that they may have-

But their thoughts are interrupted by Leechscar. They glare at them as their tail straightens into the air. Crowfood, they repeat in their head as their whiskers twitch, trying doesn’t mean succeeding. It’s like he think he’s talking to kits who are fighting while playing Clan. Their heart is speeding in their chest and they flick their tail indignantly.

But they have to keep their cool. They glance again at Softsong. Even if being called a kittypet. Their pupils are large in the center of their green narrowed eyes. Hot rage comes off of their fur in waves, but now their mind is racing just as fast as their heart in their chest.

They open their mouth to say something more but they only stumble over the words to Leechscar as they say, “Like you- you are- I-“ They snarl and look away again, curling over themself. Why did they ever say something in the first place, let alone something so callous? Why can’t they ever think before they open their mousebrained mouth?

You- You biased little- little-,” they stammer out under their breath to Leechscar, not raising their eyes from their curled paws. Hopefully it’s quiet enough for no one to hear, they think, immediately regretting even attempting to say anything. They want to just bolt out of the clearing, but they must stay. Even if they aren’t sure why.

They pause and look to Gingerspash and let out a little sigh. They completely agree. ”Sen- Sending a- Sending a message shouldn’t risk lives- li- lives,” they say, backing them up. They hesitate and wonder if they should just drop it- but it’s too late now.

Gingersplash
WindClan Warrior - She / Her

Gingersplash looked at Leechscar, lashing her tail once.

''Do you even realize, Leechscar, how close to kitting Azaleashine is?'' The dilute tortoiseshell snapped at the tom.

''You shouldn't always agree with Twilightstar about everything just because she is your mother. There are other cats worry about! Besides, you're not even Clan Deputy. Fallownose is.''

Bristlepaw
WindClan Apprentice - She / Her

Bristlepaw whisker her tail, her blue eyes wide as she stood beside Poppysong.

''Gingersplash is right,'' She meowed, shaking her head. ''There are other cats to worry about, and Azaleashine is one of them.''

''Besides,'' The apprentice scoffed. ''Not only is she risking a queen's life, she's risking that queen's kits' lives. Not to mention the cats going to attack RiverClan.''

Bristlepaw fixed an ice-cold glare on Leechscar from blue eyes.

''If you can't accept the fact that at this moment, Twilightstar is in the wrong,'' She hissed. ''Then you're more mouse-brained than every kit in camp!''

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.
BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources
BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks
Larkswoop: Beefed Up T3, Flock Together T3, Lyrebirds Lullaby
Robinsnow: Well Insulated, Agatha Kitty
Pondpaw: Silver Tongue, Mind Reader, Kitty Softpaws
Sunpaw: The Collector, Agatha Kitty, Chill of Death

Last edited by isla; December 7th, 2023 at 11:59 AM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 12:06 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
"OH-HO YEAH! I'M COMIN' ON THAT PATROL!" Wildstorm shouted.

Azaleashine
WindClan Queen - She / Her

''Oh, no. You only want to go because you want to kill that little apprentice,'' Azaleashine rolled her eyes, fixing a hostile green glare on the tom.

''Why should Twilightstar let you go? You're a danger to WindClan no matter what you do!''

BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks

Last edited by isla; December 7th, 2023 at 12:06 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 12:15 PM

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Azaleashine
WindClan Queen - She / Her

''Oh, no. You only want to go because you want to kill that little apprentice,'' Azaleashine rolled her eyes, fixing a hostile green glare on the tom.

''Why should Twilightstar let you go? You're a danger to WindClan no matter what you do!''
"Easy- cos I have the fastest speed. Plus I was actually planning a small ambush on some loners I saw on the territory a while ago." He grinned his mischievous grin."as for that apprentice, I think the warriors that were with him got him into trouble. Eh, whatever!"
Old December 7th, 2023, 12:30 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@paris

Leechscar’s fur bristle with outrage as soon as Gingersplash’s first few words left her maw. “What the hell does her relationship with me have to do with anything.” He absolutely loathed when the fact that his ties to Twilightstar were brought up. It’s never been used like this until now and it both disgusted and infuriated him. “I didn’t even bring that up or point it out purely because you’d believe I was being bias. I am not siding with her because she’s my mother which you are implying. So leave it alone.” He hissed in warning. Do. Not. Touch. That. Button.

Who the hell does that?! Leechscar sank his claws into the earth letting his anger root him to the ground. “You are not hearing me, Twilightstar already talked to RiverClan at the last gathering. Larkstar is aware that her clanmates are trespassing and is clearly doing nothing about it. Twilightstar is not throwing you into battle without having tried a more peaceful route. Not to mention did we just forget that the last time Twilightstar tried to have a talk with RiverClan, she was brutally attacked and ripped apart, left for dead bleeding out at the border? She still bears those scars! If it had been Willowbrook who had been the one attacked would you still be telling her to talk to them!”

Leechscar hadn’t a clue why he was bothering with this anymore. Gingersplash was obviously only hearing what she wanted to hear. “Twilightstar told the patrol not to kill anyone, she not asking anyone to go out and murder anyone. It’s a simple beat them up, give RiverClan a message, and let them go. You live in a dangerous place, where we have to fight fox, badgers, owls, and so on. You are risking your life by just by being a warrior. Death is expected. If your so scared of dying go be a kittypet. Peace is literally nothing more than an illusion out here. It’s fleeting and unattainable unless you want to be walked all over by the other clans or let your clanmates get eaten.”

They were literally called warriors it’s in the name, they’re suppose to be fighters, and they all swore their lives literally to this clan. It’s in the oath! They were trained(brianwashed) practically from birth to fight and defend whichever clan they were born in. The morons who keep calling for peace need to get their heads check. You can’t have peace and live in the four clans. Cats were going to be fighting and lives were always going to be at risk and deaths were going to happen. It’s a reality and fact of life. He doubted any of morons calling out his mother and demanding peace could actually tell him when a sustaining peace was ever held for long among the clans.

Oh! Leechscar was so heated, he had to stop before he goes on a full rant about how nonsensical it was to demand peace and live in a clan was. “Oh my! I didn’t even bring up my rank, I am not agree with Twilightstar because she’s my mother and you are an ass for saying that. She’s not throwing the freaking queen into battle! Where the hell are you even getting this... You know what I am done wasting way to many braincells on you imbeciles, think what you want. I’m done talking to you.”

siggy art by redshiftreign
Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder

Last edited by Undertaker; December 7th, 2023 at 12:38 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 01:45 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
@paris

Leechscar’s fur bristle with outrage as soon as Gingersplash’s first few words left her maw. “What the hell does her relationship with me have to do with anything.” He absolutely loathed when the fact that his ties to Twilightstar were brought up. It’s never been used like this until now and it both disgusted and infuriated him. “I didn’t even bring that up or point it out purely because you’d believe I was being bias. I am not siding with her because she’s my mother which you are implying. So leave it alone.” He hissed in warning. Do. Not. Touch. That. Button.

Who the hell does that?! Leechscar sank his claws into the earth letting his anger root him to the ground. “You are not hearing me, Twilightstar already talked to RiverClan at the last gathering. Larkstar is aware that her clanmates are trespassing and is clearly doing nothing about it. Twilightstar is not throwing you into battle without having tried a more peaceful route. Not to mention did we just forget that the last time Twilightstar tried to have a talk with RiverClan, she was brutally attacked and ripped apart, left for dead bleeding out at the border? She still bears those scars! If it had been Willowbrook who had been the one attacked would you still be telling her to talk to them!”

Leechscar hadn’t a clue why he was bothering with this anymore. Gingersplash was obviously only hearing what she wanted to hear. “Twilightstar told the patrol not to kill anyone, she not asking anyone to go out and murder anyone. It’s a simple beat them up, give RiverClan a message, and let them go. You live in a dangerous place, where we have to fight fox, badgers, owls, and so on. You are risking your life by just by being a warrior. Death is expected. If your so scared of dying go be a kittypet. Peace is literally nothing more than an illusion out here. It’s fleeting and unattainable unless you want to be walked all over by the other clans or let your clanmates get eaten.”

They were literally called warriors it’s in the name, they’re suppose to be fighters, and they all swore their lives literally to this clan. It’s in the oath! They were trained(brianwashed) practically from birth to fight and defend whichever clan they were born in. The morons who keep calling for peace need to get their heads check. You can’t have peace and live in the four clans. Cats were going to be fighting and lives were always going to be at risk and deaths were going to happen. It’s a reality and fact of life. He doubted any of morons calling out his mother and demanding peace could actually tell him when a sustaining peace was ever held for long among the clans.

Oh! Leechscar was so heated, he had to stop before he goes on a full rant about how nonsensical it was to demand peace and live in a clan was. “Oh my! I didn’t even bring up my rank, I am not agree with Twilightstar because she’s my mother and you are an ass for saying that. She’s not throwing the freaking queen into battle! Where the hell are you even getting this... You know what I am done wasting way to many braincells on you imbeciles, think what you want. I’m done talking to you.”

Gingersplash
WindClan Warrior - She / Her

Gingersplash's tail tip twitched irritably, and she threw a sharp hiss at the tom.

''It doesn't matter if Twilightstar throws Azaleashine into battle,'' She snapped, clearly pissed off. ''What matters is the fact that RiverClan might attack the camp in retaliation, and that poor queen won't be able to fight back.''

The dilute tortoiseshell lashed her tail.

''If you would get your tail out of your ears, Leechscar, you'd see what was wrong with Twilightstar launching an attack on RiverClan.''

Gingersplash snorted.

BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks

Last edited by isla; December 7th, 2023 at 01:46 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 01:52 PM
Blaze’s bm has Wi-Fi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thechaoticdigitalcircus View Post
"Easy- cos I have the fastest speed. Plus I was actually planning a small ambush on some loners I saw on the territory a while ago." He grinned his mischievous grin."as for that apprentice, I think the warriors that were with him got him into trouble. Eh, whatever!"

[ Imma have her kitting start next reply. She was created as a queen, so she can kit anytime I want her to. ]

Azaleashine snorted. ''If those warriors took him to Larkstar, then good. Frostpaw would have deserved to get in trouble since he crossed the border.''

The queen gave a whisk of her tail.

''And if you think that attacking cats the moment they set paw across the border is the right idea, then no. You're wrong, Wildstorm,'' Azaleashine growled.

''You were prepared to kill those cats,'' She snapped. ''They were getting their apprentice off our territory. Be glad about that. Besides, you know that the
code says that warriors do not kill to win battles.''

BerryClan Main Roleplay
Purrks

Last edited by isla; December 7th, 2023 at 01:52 PM.
Old December 7th, 2023, 02:05 PM
Always

Bump Policy: 1 Day or 2. If I still don't reply is because I'm busy, but mostly not
My Mood: Dark

Mintpaw tilted glow head at the comment of glow mentor, it probably won't be that bad, glow thought. The apprentice sat down and pretended to listen to the clan meeting while daydreaming.

@gs29513

Purrks
Mintpaw - Mind Reader [Active]

I'm a proud Reality Shifter, and I made a thread in general board for it. Reality Shifters United
Old December 7th, 2023, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

[ Imma have her kitting start next reply. She was created as a queen, so she can kit anytime I want her to. ]

Azaleashine snorted. ''If those warriors took him to Larkstar, then good. Frostpaw would have deserved to get in trouble since he crossed the border.''

The queen gave a whisk of her tail.

''And if you think that attacking cats the moment they set paw across the border is the right idea, then no. You're wrong, Wildstorm,'' Azaleashine growled.

''You were prepared to kill those cats,'' She snapped. ''They were getting their apprentice off our territory. Be glad about that. Besides, you know that the
code says that warriors do not kill to win battles.''
Wildstorm's ears flattened slowly and his tail swayed as he grinned."Yeah, but maybe we need to take a higher n' more threatenin' approach towards the other clans!" He chuckled at his idea.