Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The art contest
Last post by aloeforurburn
Today 08:13 PM
RiverClan Camp
Last post by KestrelPaw
Today 08:13 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 08:06 PM
Picnic Prey Social...
Last post by dagnyme
Today 08:06 PM
Prey/Training question
by Windy
Last post by Windy
Today 08:04 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2018, 03:27 PM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar had been out in the territory while the chase Rosethorn was in occurred. He could hear it from where he was. The quick movements, the claws on dirt, the undergrowth crunching and swishing rapidly as two animals sprinted about in it. The noise was enough for him to want to check it out. See who was out hunting and congratulate them on the catch he was assuming was made. So quickly, the leader tracked the scent down before his eyes met the familiar pelt of Rosethorn. A small purr entered his throat as he pushed his way into view. "Nice catch!" he spoke, not intending to spook her -- if he did. "That'll feed a lot of mouths tonight," he spoke happily, his tail waved high in the air behind him.
Rosethorn was a little startled by Blazingstar, jumping just a little. A bashful little smile crept over her maw and she ducked her head a little. "O-Oh, thank you." She mumbled, definitely pleased by Blazingstar's compliment. She turned her head to sling the hare over her back so she could walk back to the camp and talk with Blazingstar. "How are you doing?" She asked, sliding her blue gaze over to the larger tom. Her tail raised up slightly, weaving happily through the air as she walked up next to Blazingstar, and a slight bit of pink color showed through her pale white fur. Rosethorn admired Blazingstar, quite a bit. He was a calm, powerful leader- it was hard to not appreciate him. He was kind, careful; gentle, yet stern. It didn't take long for Rosethorn to fall in love with the tom when she first arrived in the WindClan camp. She smiled a little, glancing back up at Blazingstar.
Old April 14th, 2018, 03:37 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie

Thistlepaw... Thistledown now, stood beneath the Breezerock, with his head high and feeling like the biggest cat in the clan. A warrior. At last, he was a warrior! Moons ago, he never would have thought it was possible. He had always thought he would be too small to serve his clan, but here he was now, trained to fight and hunt just like the rest of Windclan. The tom looked over the crowd for his mentor among his clanmates who were cheering his new name.
A dappled amber she-cat watched the ceremony with shining eyes. She cheered the loudest, hoping that her apprentice- now former apprentice- could hear her. Happiness filled her as she gazed upon the small tomcat, and, purring furiously, she ran over as soon as he was finished, nuzzling him and licking the his ears. "I'm so proud of you!" she exclaimed, looking at Thistledown with fondness in her amber hues. What a good name for such a fighter. He deserved this, and so much more.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 14th, 2018, 04:34 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Mudpaw smiled his head was held high " well alright then lead the way fearless leader " he meowed with a twitch of his whiskers he looked at his sister who nodded with a smile as well " thank you for the invite petalpaw " she meowed . Mudpaw padded forward a few mouse lengths he looked excited to go he was tired of laying around and doing nothing " c'mon let's go before night fall. Then there will be a high chance of rogues and loners in the forest " he meowed twitching his tail he had a shine in his eyes he didn't like rogues or loners much they seemed so savage to him . And worst of all they didn't believe in starclan! He wondered where rogues and loners go to after they die if not starclan or the darkforest did they have any ancestors that they pray to? Or are they just that , a savage ? He didn't know but he didn't want to meet one any ways even if it was just for that piece of information . Wolfpaw twitched her ears and nodded in agreement with her brother .
Petalpaw's whole back half of her body wiggled with excitement. "I'm not scared of the forest," she said loudly. "I am fearless, but I'm not a leader. We go together where no one leads. I don't want the leadership to get in the way of our friendship." While she felt happy and exhilarated when she was called a leader, she tried not to let her ambitions get in the way of her friendship. The apprentice giggled, "we shouldn't be afraid of the loners, they should be afraid of us. We're unstoppable!" She hopped up and hen she landed, started off for the forest. She was glad Wolfpaw was joining them, that way it was like a heroic escapade to the edge of the clearing and the border of the forest. "We only have to go to the edge of the clearing, so we won't really be in the forest, more like next to it," she corrected with a chipper tone. She skipped forward, glancing behind her to make sure the others were following.
Old April 14th, 2018, 08:41 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm's grin widened, his yellow orbs twinkling. "I'm glad it's working," He meowed, nodding along as the tom spoke. At his final few words, the ebony tom shook his head with a laugh. "No, no, I can certainly help you out some more!" He waved the older tom over to his herb storage and slid himself over so that Shinefang had space to join next to him. "Was there anything in specific that you were trying to learn?" He asked curiously, gazing at the herbs currently stored in that particular spot. There were endless probabilities of things that could be asked, but he still attempted to refresh himself on some of the herbs he figured would be asked about. He had some confidence that he would know what the other wanted to know, though.
The old tom sauntered closer to the Windclan medicine cat and sat down next to him and the wall of herbs, parting his jaws to take in the scents. Daisy caught his attention quickly, and he turned to Surgestorm. "Well, I'll tell you one thing: so far no one has asked for it, but I know I really need to learn the traveling herb mixture. I know there's daisy... not sure if its the leaves or the flower though." Shinefang looked at the darker cat in the hopes that he would pick up the lesson from there. The old tom hadn't been an apprentice himself in quite some time and it wasn't a role he could slip into with just any cat. It might have been easier for him if he knew Surgestorm a little longer. Still, the Windclan cat's talent and knowledge was obvious, so Shinefang would just have to swallow his pride and learn from the younger male. It was for Skyclan, after all.

Old April 14th, 2018, 09:21 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The old tom sauntered closer to the Windclan medicine cat and sat down next to him and the wall of herbs, parting his jaws to take in the scents. Daisy caught his attention quickly, and he turned to Surgestorm. "Well, I'll tell you one thing: so far no one has asked for it, but I know I really need to learn the traveling herb mixture. I know there's daisy... not sure if its the leaves or the flower though." Shinefang looked at the darker cat in the hopes that he would pick up the lesson from there. The old tom hadn't been an apprentice himself in quite some time and it wasn't a role he could slip into with just any cat. It might have been easier for him if he knew Surgestorm a little longer. Still, the Windclan cat's talent and knowledge was obvious, so Shinefang would just have to swallow his pride and learn from the younger male. It was for Skyclan, after all.
"Ah, I recently taught Oriolepaw these herbs," Surgestorm meowed with amusement, recalling the moment with ease since it was only a week or so ago. He slipped fairly easily into the teaching role even though the tom wasn't teaching his apprentice at the moment - it came very easily to him after a tiny bit of practice. "Daisy is indeed one of the herbs, you should use the plant's leaves in the mixture, not the flowers." Ebony paws reached out and selected three other herbs to show the older tom. "You also should use sorrel, chamomile, and burnet." He meowed, pointing to each herb in its turn. "Sorrel for hunger and energy, chamomile to calm the nerves, and burnet for strength." The medicine cat kept the explanations short, figuring Shinefang would be somewhat familiar with the three other herbs he mentioned. "Burnet is easily found throughout our territory, but you can take some of my sorrel and chamomile back to your clan with you. I'm not familiar with the herbs in your territory yet, but I know sorrel grows best near the twolegplace and chamomile usually grows in sunny areas in almost every territory." He looked back up at Shinefang expectantly, wondering if he had any questions.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 14th, 2018, 09:38 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

"Ah, I recently taught Oriolepaw these herbs," Surgestorm meowed with amusement, recalling the moment with ease since it was only a week or so ago. He slipped fairly easily into the teaching role even though the tom wasn't teaching his apprentice at the moment - it came very easily to him after a tiny bit of practice. "Daisy is indeed one of the herbs, you should use the plant's leaves in the mixture, not the flowers." Ebony paws reached out and selected three other herbs to show the older tom. "You also should use sorrel, chamomile, and burnet." He meowed, pointing to each herb in its turn. "Sorrel for hunger and energy, chamomile to calm the nerves, and burnet for strength." The medicine cat kept the explanations short, figuring Shinefang would be somewhat familiar with the three other herbs he mentioned. "Burnet is easily found throughout our territory, but you can take some of my sorrel and chamomile back to your clan with you. I'm not familiar with the herbs in your territory yet, but I know sorrel grows best near the twolegplace and chamomile usually grows in sunny areas in almost every territory." He looked back up at Shinefang expectantly, wondering if he had any questions.
Shinefang silently moved his mouth, repeating the herbs to himself to commit them to memory. Chamomile, he realized he remembered now that he was hearing it again. Sorrel and burnet he repeated a second time, looking closely at the leaves. "Burnet, sounds like burly, is for strength. He muttered, tucking the information away." At Surgestorm's offer to take some herbs back, the old tom flashed a genuine but gnarled grin. "We're actually doing fine with chamomile, but I wouldn't mind taking a sorrel leaf as a reference while I go hunt for it in my own territory. Learning all of the different herbs and what they look like has been challenging," he admitted. "But fortunately, leafbare is finally at an end. Things are starting to bloom again. I was glad I went into the season at least knowing the basics. We had catmint to spare, but thankfully no greencough. But of course, catmint doesn't grow just anywhere..." he finished darkly. If there was one ailment Shinefang feared, it was greencough. It had claimed the life of his mother while he was still an apprentice, and his quest to find more for her in the midst of a leafbare blizzard had cost him his eye.

(hint hint for possible alternatives to catmint in a pinch )

Old April 14th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Sigh...

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
A dappled amber she-cat watched the ceremony with shining eyes. She cheered the loudest, hoping that her apprentice- now former apprentice- could hear her. Happiness filled her as she gazed upon the small tomcat, and, purring furiously, she ran over as soon as he was finished, nuzzling him and licking the his ears. "I'm so proud of you!" she exclaimed, looking at Thistledown with fondness in her amber hues. What a good name for such a fighter. He deserved this, and so much more.
And there she was, cheering louder than the rest. Thistledown wove around her with a purr of sheer joy. "You taught me everything I know. Thank you Ambercloud! Thank you!" His mentor had been more to him than a teacher. She had been a confidante, a source of unwavering encouragement, almost like another parent. Thistledown closed his eyes, soaking in the happiness of the moment. Tonight he would sit vigil. Tomorrow, when he went on patrol, he would do so as a Windclan warrior.

Old April 15th, 2018, 08:11 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimble21 View Post
Wishpaw trotted into the clearing. Her eyes immediately rested on Tempestkit, who she had grown find of, with his boisterous personality. Just as a casual conversation starter, she batted around a ball of moss, hoping that he would join in. (Tempestkit is a boy right?)

@Opal
(Yep he's a tom-kit)
Tempestkit scowled glaring at the ground as he clawed at it in a less than pleasant mood. As he gave a quick look up he saw a familiar apprentice batting about a moss ball deciding doing something was better than nothing so he joined. As he did he let out a loud bleat the moving green ball starting to hold his interest.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 15th, 2018 at 08:11 AM.
Old April 15th, 2018, 08:13 AM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
(Yep he's a tom-kit)
Tempestkit scowled glaring at the ground as he clawed at it in a less than pleasant mood. As he gave a quick look up he saw a familiar apprentice batting about a moss ball deciding doing something was better than nothing so he joined. As he did he let out a loud bleat the moving green ball starting to hold his interest.
Wishpaw grinned. Her plan was working! (Evil laugh) Just to show off, she did an extra to lunch pounce on the mouse ball.
(Sorry so short)
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 15th, 2018, 11:02 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimble21 View Post
Wishpaw grinned. Her plan was working! (Evil laugh) Just to show off, she did an extra to lunch pounce on the mouse ball.
(Sorry so short)

Tempestkit let out a sharp miffed sound before attempting to imitate the move Wishpaw had did. It didn't go too well. Totally missing the target and landing flat on his face he emitted a piercing wail his pompous nature seemingly leaving him as now the only thing he wanted was his Mama.

(Tempestkit tries to act all suave and stoic but deep down he's just a Mama's boy)
Closed Thread