Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

New Purrks just dropped! Also... what happened to Beefed Up??

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Windswept Plains
by BEAR.
Last post by Aphrodite
Today 02:23 PM
an almighty warrior, oh...
by BEAR.
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:20 PM
Fruit Tree
by plum
Last post by plum
Today 02:20 PM
mending a broken heart [...
by taillow
Last post by dino.
Today 02:19 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
Last post by marshy
Today 02:12 PM

Old August 24th, 2024, 11:20 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Tigerleaf a brown she-cat with black stripes walked into the clearing with a frog in her mouth. She padded over to the kill pile, sat the frog down into the pile before walking over to a pine tree and sitting underneath it. Her amber eyes looked up at the sky.

Redleaf a russet she-cat with green eyes walked out of the warriors den, her stomach rumbling with hunger.
Old Yesterday, 11:32 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 40 moons
Killer Aptitude T2 - Just A Scratch - Silver Tongue T1
The Dancing Bird
Owlthroat smirked, almost choking on the laughter that burst from his throat. ”No, certainly not this one. She needs running from Shadowclan, a sorry excuse.” He laughed but his words were laced with venom.

”The other’s an outsider, pains me she has a place here. But I suppose you might always have better luck than I do.” Owlthroat quite frankly couldn’t wait to be rid of the pair of them, take on a youngster with a bit more challenge and actual intelligence about them.

[​​ @sleepyyjax ]

Darkleaf
they/she - 56 moons

[cr: ferretfever]

Still cold as usual. But it was uncommon to see him laugh in such a way. "Running from ShadowClan?" she tilted her head feigning amusement. She always thought such cats should be protected, but that clearly wasn't Owlthroat's view. Maybe, by the end of her apprenticeship, he'd mellow out a bit. Never had she seen someone show such disdain to an apprentice. "I'm sure she'll improve in time," she lifted her eyes to the stars, Starpelt looked particularly full tonight, few clouds blocked their view. "That's what you're there for, isn't it?" she teased.
Old Yesterday, 05:27 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Status: How many tales will I have to tell before I go on my own adventure?
Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 14 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

ever since shadowclan's move and the battle, squirrelrise hasn't been sleeping much. not that her sleep was good at the old camp or anything. nightmares seem to plague her, swarming her like moth to a flame, and her brain just loves to work against her. it's a little harder now to simply go back to sleep since goopywhisker is..somewhere. usually, she'd talk to the tom – something she can't do now, which makes her frown and suddenly feel heavy-hearted. she refuses to wake up mistlewhisker for some mere comfort from a nightmare, her mother's busy with deputy duties and no doubt needs all the rest she can get.

so, to ease her mind, she's started settling for sitting in the clearing and simply observing everything. taking in small details of the camp, how the trunks of the four cedars look, the distant singing of crickets. lightning bugs flickering in the trees and, sometimes, in camp. tonight, the sky is almost impossible to ignore – inky dark veil dotted with white stars that peek through the openings of the trees above. she wonders if the stars are cats from starclan peering down at all the clans. her relationship with them is a little complicated at the moment, though, so she brushes it off.

russet ears swivel towards the sound of pawsteps, and squirrelrise's gaze swiftly snaps away from the starry night sky. yellow eyes gaze up at one of the four cedars, spotting a pelt that's familiar enough that she recognizes they're one of her clanmates. dizzycloud, a molly who she's never talked to - or at least, she doesn't remember if she has before. she's stargazing, too.., the warrior thinks, glancing back at the twinkling stars briefly before looking back at the cream rosette. should she say something or just keep quiet..? I feel like both options are so awkward, she thinks, feeling her pelt warm up in growing embarrassment. what she's embarrassed of, she not sure yet..darn. her heart still races when she tries to make conversation, but she likes to think shes getting better.

after a few minutes of heavy, awkward (at least on her side) silence, squirrelrise speaks up. "...they're pretty..right? the..s-stars, I mean.." she meows, breaking the silence as she looks back to the night sky.

[ @Aolani ]
Oh, wonderful, she did talk. The rosetted shadowclan cat opened her mouth to hiss before remembering it's night and just in case anyone besides the red-ish cat was awake for some reason, hearing a hiss in the middle of the night probably wasn't the most comforting. And maybe they were annoying and dumb and would scream without checking if anything was actually happening. That'd suck. Then again, so did squirrelrise saying words, how dare she. Or, Dizzycloud supposed Squirrelrise knew saying words was dumb.

"sure, yeah." ok now back to drawing to make scenes out of them. She glared up at the shining night-sky snow that stayed in place. Hmm... wait a minute arent stars dead people? she still didn't fully understand that part of starclan. Were they just stars that had to stare at everyone all the time(creepy.)? that'd explain how they knew everything all the time. Or was silverpelt like... a guest book they signed and if they didn't they were sent to hell! wait its called the dark forest. Back to staring at the stars. Now all the short cream cat could see was 7 stars that vaguely looked like a cat. "what do stars look like to you?"

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Tracker
[/COLOR]
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cheerful

Redleaf was sitting in the clearing of Shadowclan camp, she cleaning her russet fur. Once she finished she yawned and stretched before sitting down, wrapping her tail around her paws. Her green eyes shifted around the clearing at her other classmates.

Tigerleaf yawned as she stepped out of the warriors den, her stomach was growled. The brown she-cat with black stripes stretched before walking over to the kill pile. Her amber eyes looked around for her favorite food, frog.

[OPEN]

Thunderclan: Honeydew, Littlerose, Applefang
Riverclan: Darkrose, Nightshadow
Shadowclan: Redleaf, Tigerleaf
Windclan Moonbee, Wolfcry, Ferretkit (paw, gaze)
Outsiders: Aphrodite, Persephone, Horus, Anubis
Old Yesterday, 10:28 PM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

SpiderPaw calmly exists.

Character Biography’s | Writing and Surprise Shop Hut | Roleplay Tracker
BristleThorn Finder [All! (Mostly ShC] | RowanMane Mate Finder [RC]
Old Today, 05:52 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Relaxed

Owlthroat
The Dancing Bird
Owlthroat followed her gaze to Starpelt, they looked vibrant and bright. But not something he’d spend idle time oogling at. ”I severely doubt it, but I suppose it gives me a challenge to try to at least beat some sense into her.” He chuckled darkly, a slight menacing smile curling over his black lips.

The tom took a second of thought before he moved on, ”It seems relatively peaceful at the moment with the other clans. But I don’t think it will be long before another conflict sees us at eachothers throats again.” There was almost excitement in his voice, anticipation to next get his claws dirty.

[​​ @sleepyyjax ]

Old Today, 07:31 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever! 100% remind me after 72 hrs though!
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

Owlthroat
The Dancing Bird
Owlthroat followed her gaze to Starpelt, they looked vibrant and bright. But not something he’d spend idle time oogling at. ”I severely doubt it, but I suppose it gives me a challenge to try to at least beat some sense into her.” He chuckled darkly, a slight menacing smile curling over his black lips.

The tom took a second of thought before he moved on, ”It seems relatively peaceful at the moment with the other clans. But I don’t think it will be long before another conflict sees us at eachothers throats again.” There was almost excitement in his voice, anticipation to next get his claws dirty.

[​​ @sleepyyjax ]

Darkleaf
they/she - 56 moons

[cr: ferretfever]

Maybe it were best not to comment. Not that Owlthroat's comment didn't make her want to shudder. But what could they say? They feared they'd only make things worse. Thankfully, it looked like his thoughts had moved one.

"RiverClan'll back soon." they pawed at the ground, slightly anxious for what was to come. "You think they'll want revenge?" Owlthroat didn't look one bit worried about possible conflict. To be honest, as long as it was RiverClan, Darkleaf wasn't too worried either - the other three were certain to drive them back out if anything happened. But, she couldn't stand to see them exiled forever. The clans couldn't exist with only three. If RiverClan were gone too long, predators were sure to take over their territory. What if bears moved in? The thought was petrifying to her. That said, tensions had risen with WindClan in the past couple moons, one of theirs being lost to another 'mystery murderer' she supressed an eye roll at the thought. What had gotten into this clan? Wind and Thunder were closer than ever after driving River out. She had faith in ShadowClan's strength, but against two other clans? Would they have to form an alliance with River? "And with GreenLeaf coming to an end, I'm sure there'll be territory wars to come."
Old Today, 09:29 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
rookfire had recently picked up the habit of patrolling in the early hours of the morning, slipping out of the medicine den before the birds began to sing, and then once they started to quiet down, in the late hours of the day. it wasnt simply more comfortable, he could patrol under the cover of night and without the relentless burning of hot rays atop dark fur, and perhaps one or the other not so welcome feline was up to no good, thinking they were at an advantage and he could catch something interesting in progress for once. whenever it might happen, it was certainly not today, so when rookfire returned to camp, the sun throwing the last of its deep orange shine over the pale blue sky before disappearing behind the tree line, bits of mud crusting on his underside and limbs, he had as much to say as he wouldve before leaving. stars twinkled down at them, almost indistinguishable dotings during late dawn, but he knew it would be long until one could lay and stare up at them, connecting sparkling entities, their ancestors, into a complex blanket of cats that once were and now resorted to shining lives beauty itself. stars, rookfire loved the stars. they made him feel at peace, reminded him of all the possibility and endless reach of the horizon, the beauty every live offered nature. the bits of stardust every single one of them left behind in one way or another.
with a slight shake of his head, silver eyes refocussed on the smaller, closer and also moving bits of light flashing up around camp. nightfall was coming quickly, and the lightningbugs had come back out from wherever they hid during the day, buzzing between perked ears and shuffling cats. he sat, eyes following one specific lightningbug at a time, watching them glow a warm yellow, before fading into the dark blue of night again.

->> roachflare <<-
[ he/him | shadowclan | 17moons | purrks ]
roachflare mustve fallen asleep some time between late afternoon and the sun beginning to creep down the sky, because when he woke up, he wasnt sunbathing anymore, and camp had fallen quiet. he blinked, bi coloured eyes adjusting to the dim light and seeking out his friend. however, the first cat he spotted was rookfire, one he had seen a lot of times the past moon or so but still wasnt sure how they stood, were they friends? acquaintances? simply clanmates? who knows. for now, the tortoiseshell got to grooming his ruffled fur back down in an attempt to get it to lay flat, hindered by the unruly nature of his thick fur.
[ #rooksummer24 - watch fireflies | @Marigoldwhisper ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 12:47 PM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Relaxed

Owlthroat
Killer Aptitude T3 - Just A Scratch - Silver Tongue T2
The Dancing Bird
The tom’s ear twitched. ”Maybe, eventually.” He knew the fishbrains must eventually want to get their own back. Darkleaf was right, prey would become scarce as it always did then fights would break out.

His eyes closed as he soaked in the cool breeze through his nose. ”Be good to see you on the battlefield”, it was a slight jeer. But Owlthroat was genuinely curious, how she would perform. Would she fight as ferociously as the rest of them?

[​​ @sleepyyjax ]