Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Clam's Cat Commissions!...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:04 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:33 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 09:32 AM
༺═ Cherry's Hidden Home...
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:22 AM

Old April 26th, 2020, 09:54 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

@Beau
[sounds good! <3]

The kit let out a giggle when Grizz commented that he’d be stronger. Didn’t he know? He was huge! He was definitely strong. He didn’t know how he’d even get as big as him. But if Grizz thought he would, he must be right. He liked this cat! Something about Grizzlybug gave Bean enthusiasm and confidence. Though Bean was a rather emotional cat, Grizz had managed to balance those emotions. Call it childish (or kittish), but Bean felt he was really forming a connection with this feline. Maybe it was all in his head, but he’d enjoy it while it lasts.

He took a moment, though, to gape at the entrance to the RiverClan. It was huge! Huger than his old house! Bean soon realized that he’d fallen behind and barreled through the entrance, nearly crashing into Grizzlybug. He let out a small squeal, embarrassed he got overexcited and nervous. He was happy when Grizz turned back to him after yelling... something. To be honest, he didn’t really hear it. But he did pay attention when the warrior spoke to him. This "Sootflare” seemed almost as fierce as "Lionstar". He couldn’t help but admire the odd names, though. They were neat! What would his name be? Bean...bug? Hmm, it seemed odd, but it was all he could think of. He was reminded, though, of his predicament and the tide of nervousness returned. Are you sure they’re gonna like me? I’m fierce!" he added, trying to convince Grizz and himself. "But am I fierce enough to get in? I want to be a warrior..." he trailed off, words becoming slurred together and only making sense to him as Bean was lost in his own mind. He tried to stay positive, but it was hard.

violetfreckle // timberpaw // lark // frigidfang
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@nxpkin
(Does this work?)

Smokekit sat outside the nursery, keeping close enough where she could keep a good grip on Sugarapple's scent. She hadn't ventured to far outside the nursery yet; nor had she talked with any of the Riverclan cats. They skimmed over her hulking grey shape, as if she were nothing more than a pile of dirt.

And Smokekit wanted to keep it that way.

The molly looked behind her, taking in the sight of kits playing in the nursery. She didn't know any of their names, except maybe one or two. But the one kit who intrigued her was Frostkit. He seemed so... strange. Like a wild, flaming, beast. Smokekit identified more as a pool of water.

Not very interesting. Very controllable.
On the outside.
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:09 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@elysian <3
(oops! forgot to mention @shortstack )
Grizzlybug really liked this kid. Sure, he fawned over pretty much every kit, but a lot of them thought he was weird. Bean didn’t think he was weird! At least as far as Grizz could tell. The kid also just had something about him, maybe an earnestness, that endeared him to the big fluffy tom. He’d be checking up on Bean once the kit had joined the clan, that was for sure.
Grizzlybug smiled and purred in amusement as Bean bumped into him and the warrior wanted to tell him not to be embarrassed about being excited, but decided to leave it. It didn’t seem that Bean was really fazed by the little incident, so Grizz doubted he needed that particular pep talk at this time. It appeared that Bean did need a pep talk in general, though, so Grizzlybug pokes him companionably with a large fluffy paw and meowed, “oh please! They’re gonna love you! I gotta tell you, you’re the fiercest kit I’ve seen- and that includes all of the Riverclan born kits in the nursery. I mean, you nearly had me jumping out of my fur back there with that snarl! Could you imagine that? My skinny lil naked butt and all this here fluff sitting in the grass like a trampled dandelion! Sootflare will no doubt be very impressed with you and then I’ll be showing you your new home in no time!” Being a Riverclan cat, Grizzlybug hates his mounds of fluff- but the fluff was good for one thing and that was comforting friends. He took the remaining moments before Sootflare arrived to dart his paw out with the intent to pull Bean into his fluff and rub his other paw on top of his little head teasingly.
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

[ Patrols have until May 7th to give me an update or end
or I will assume they are unsuccessful and they will conclude.
Continuous failures will result in your character being punished.
Report posts should be redirected to THIS THREAD. ]

RiverClan Announcement [#liontalks]

Lionstar's voice was finally coming back after his earlier yelling, and now that he had an idea of who was severely injured and who wasn't.. he figured this might be a good time to send out patrols.

Get his mind off things.

So he jumped into it, without hesitation-- mostly doing this to keep himself distracted before he had to face the reality of What Happened.

"RiverClan, listen up! It's time to do patrols.." he squinted his eyes. "If you have injuries that impede your ability to complete these, speak when I call your name and we can talk." For anyone lying about it, he'd sniff them out immediately.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: the area reeks of fox! ]
"Brightwhisker [ @Spiderfrost], I trust you're not too banged up? You'll be taking Lampreypaw [ @Salt] and Owlflight [ @Wings] to Saltmeadow Marsh. Make sure those frog-suckers haven't crossed the boundary! We may have won the raid, but I know they will never respect the border like the savages they are.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you see dog tracks in the mud - is it fresh? ]
"Lightstreak [ @FuzzyRatto], take Asterpaw [ @CheetahPelt] and Quailsnap [ @RedHead] and patrol Sedgewater Valley. WindClan has been pretty quiet, recently, but we did run into a dog around there not too long ago. Keep an eye out.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you catch sight of a badger ]
"Salmonsong [ @Zesty Mango], if you're done almost killing your apprentice, take Duckpaw [ @.Bread.] and Grizzlybug [ @Beau] to Smallpines. Try to not fall in the river, and let me know if you see.. or hear anything about the cats we sent over there before we attacked." He didn't think anything would've happened, but.. it didn't hurt to check if possible.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you notice a large fish in the pond, and try to catch it ]
"Lightfeather [ @Flowstream], since Jerkboob has been greviously wounded in battle it's up to you to resume Softpaw's training alone. Take Softpaw [ @kittygirl] and head to Cattail Pond for hunting. You can teach her how to fish, too.

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you discover the mutilated remains of a bird ]
"Koistream [ @S-oft], take Fogpaw [ @Sparkling Bliss] and head over to Sleepy Thicket. We haven't hunted there in a bit and I believe one of our last patrols found a bunch of kits, so keep your eye out!"

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: there's a fishy flesh-lump in the sand (a jellyfish, but cats don't know that term) ]
"Creekleap [ @SparrowSoar], since you keep demanding to go on patrol take Snowpaw [ @Mumble] and go hunting at Lionsbeach. See if you can find some crabs, we can look into cracking them open!

[ OPTIONAL PROMPT: you find a bird nest with eggs! ]
"Leopardblaze [ @Leopardblaze], I know you recently returned to RiverClan but you've already proven yourself to be an adept warrior and a loyal Clan-mate! Because of this, I am assigning Lotuspaw [ @Shadeleaf] to be your apprentice, and you will be taking her to Lionsrange for hunting practice. It's SkyClan's old territory, if you are not aware-- and I trust you can find your way there!"

He gave everyone a moment to gather their patrols up, before he continued. "As a reminder, I want these patrols to be completed. Don't let anyone hold you back from finishing them and coming back to camp. Report to me when you're done. You're all dismissed."

Last edited by BEAR.; April 26th, 2020 at 10:49 PM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:41 PM
yoink

My Mood: Yeehaw

| @TeamRiverRipple |

While the other kits around him were playing with each other, rolling around on top of the queens, Frostkit had his eyes locked on a small pebble he had found out in the clearing earlier that day. It was almost perfectly round and smooth, and made a very good pretend target. He batted it between his paws, the small stone rolling with ease on the ground.

Rolling with too much ease.

The pebble had rolled out of his paw's grasp, causing Frostkit to have to get up and chase it across the nursery. Once he eventually caught it, his momentum only made the stone roll even faster in the other direction.

Soon, Frostkit found himself running back and forth inside the nursery to make sure he didn't lose his precious pebble. And when it found its way out the nursery entrance and began rolling into the clearing, well, Frostkit had no choice but to chase it.

But in his hastiness, he narrowly missed running headfirst into the kit sitting right outside!

Pic of Frostkit + avatar by me!^^
Old April 26th, 2020, 10:51 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

@nxpkin

Smokekit let out a silent cry of surprise, her sounds failing. Crashed onto the ground, she shoved the kit off her. "Watch where your going." Her words were short and clipped, and as shaky as her shaken out pelt. Small comparison. Smokekit lashed her tail, with much sass, and sat back down.
Her small imprint on the ground was hollowed out, for she had sat there many times, watching the world move by.

Without her.

Just like everyone else.

She chuckled, inwardly. In another life, maybe. Probably. Her smoky insides were raging, but she resisted. The molly clamped her jaws shut tight, fighting speech.
Speech.

A chain. Whatever she said, could be used as a weapon, a sword to cut through her. Smokekit's thoughts whirled, and she flicked a paw at the tom-kit behind her, eyes set on the movement of the camp, dismissing him. She could analyze here without the interruptions of arrogance and self confidence. The more she knew about others, the less she could feel about herself.

And the more she could be her small water, without any knowledge of the raging shark inside.
Old April 26th, 2020, 11:04 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Bumblebelly was not a very direct cat. He lacked a back bone sometimes, he didn't find it easy to simply ask for something, but this time was different. "I'm pretty useless with my injury and lack of Riverclan skills, so you know I can lend a helping hand in the nursery? I've always been told I'm bit of a Queen," He tried to smile but it did nothing to hide his nerves.
@BILL.
Lionstar arched his brow at Bumblebelly questioningly. "So you want to become a queen." It was less of a question and more of a statement, but honestly-- Lionstar was fine with it. "As long as you're willing to still hunt when the kits don't need supervision, that's fine. Maybe you can see if Sugarapple is willing to swap hunting with you? I don't expect it to be actual patrols, just a brief outing-- see what you can find, stretch your legs since I can't imagine you can remain comfortable sitting around camp all the time. We can announce your rank change at the next Clan meeting."

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 26th, 2020, 11:10 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
@BILL.
Ace answered the question without needing much time to think. He figured honesty was the beet policy around here and it wasn’t like he was desperate to be in a clan. He was intrigued and it definitely seemed better than his life now, but he could just as easily find a way to leave the forest all together. The tragedy of losing his family had somehow locked away any important emotions and Ace didn’t mind one bit- apathy about life and death was definitely an easier way to live than constant inner pain. The brown tom offered his answer with a flick of his tail, a habit of his, “truthfully, I’m sick of being alone. It was one thing when I was a young tom on the prowl, but I’ve had a fa- er I’ve had my fun and it’s time to settle down. The idea of a community intrigues me. It sounds a hell of a lot better than the way I’ve been living. Heck, maybe it’ll be something to live for.” Ace revealed a bit more about himself than he usually did, but it didn’t faze him. Lionstar needed the facts if he were to make an educated decision for his clan- though, Ace hadn’t technically given all the facts. Some of them just didn’t need to be said.
"I see." Lionstar tipped his head to a side as he stared at Ace. "Well, here's the deal. I'll allow you to join but as an outsider, you will be required to start as an apprentice. You'll be receiving a new name-- one befitting a Clan cat, as well as training to improve your hunting and fighting abilities. Your mentor will also be instructed to teach you about Clan life, so you are equipped to adapt to our society and traditions. Does that sound good?"

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 26th, 2020, 11:14 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Berrypaw frowned. Duckpaw AND Lightfeather were both going on patrols? And she wasn’t? She understood Lightfeather, but Duckpaw? Uh-uh. She wasn’t having any of it. Stomping her foot in anger, the young apprentice contemplated whether she should beg Shimmeringpool to take her out for something. But she didn’t. She couldn’t let her mentor see what she was really like. Besides, she genuinely thought that she should have been the one on that border patrol, not stupid Drownpaw. Her “friend” could hardly even walk without tripping on something, what good would she be on patrol? Keeping all these thoughts and emotions to herself, Berrypaw stormed off towards the apprentices’ den. She would just have to wait until next time.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old April 26th, 2020, 11:16 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Fawnsqueak's head snapped up as he heard Lionstar doing the patrol sendout in the clearing, and he waited, semi-hoping his name would appear in the lineup, but no such luck. His expression drooped. They had to talk about this. The lump in his throat rose alongside the tightness in his chest as he approached once Lionstar had finished, but the walk across the clearing wasn't enough time to determine what he wanted to say. Under these circumstances, what was there to say? "We.. have to talk," Fawnsqueak managed in a little mumble, clearing his throat. Rattled, his legs felt like gelatin and were threatening to collapse from under him. Everything had happened so fast, too fast to be a decision based on logic. It was reckless, he couldn't do this. Couldn't actually be a medicine cat apprentice. Fawnsqueak squeezed his eyes shut to focus, then opened them again as he said with greater conviction, "I seriously... need to talk to you. Alone." Now this was a bit repetitive, but he had no idea how else to broach the topic.

@BILL.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; April 26th, 2020 at 11:18 PM.