Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Dawning Woods
by Rose
Last post by Rani
Today 02:30 AM
Themes and Text Colors: a...
Last post by gayvinegar
Today 02:28 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:25 AM
springlight kit finder...
by iliri
Last post by Apollo.
Today 02:24 AM

Old April 26th, 2020, 05:55 PM
lurking

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[ @vermin @S-oft ]

Swanfeather hobbled into camp, his fur stained with blood. His entire body ached, his head spinning. He was absolutely exhausted. Was every battle like what he had encountered, being surrounded by more and more cats all attacking you at once? Unfair fighting and yet they don't care? If that was the case... he hated battles. If Swanfeather hadn't gotten pulled away into the crowd and rushed out of the ShadowClan camp, he surely would have been killed!
Near the entrance to camp, he allowed himself to rest, crouching down and shaking his head. He had never felt so dreadful! His fur, soaked with blood, stuck to him as it quickly dried; his tongue held the taste of his own blood on it; his scratches all ached endlessly. Swanfeather just wanted to take a nap. A very, very long nap. Some cuddling would be nice, though he held doubts that anyone in the Clan would want to cuddle him.
He looked up, glancing around the Clan. Fawnsqueak seemed to be alright, which was good. Maybe he'd go over to have his wounds treated once all the more serious injuries were dealt with. The tom blinked, searching for Bumblebelly. He hoped the other tom was alright as well, and that nothing had happened in camp whilst they were gone.
Swanfeather yawned, his need for a nap growing stronger. He allowed himself to slowly lean to the side until he fell over...
...right onto someone else's paws.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old April 26th, 2020, 06:50 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

A hot muddle mess sums up this raid. Sure, it was successful but he felt out of the picture when it came down to the fight. Warrior against warrior, apprentice against apprentice , all fairness, right? Ha, no. He witnessed some foul play..and, some fought each other in the same clan? Also that kit. Tough scrap but whoever is the mother sucks at her job. And Lionstar's death clutched down his chest for a moment until he awakened like a bat out of hell. It scared him, he never witnessed something like that before.
He just wanted to sleep. Enough surprises today.
A slow stride he made passing through the entrance his green eyes observed the crowding cats. Greenfur sighed, guilt pricked his heart a bit. He didn't earn not a single bruise or scratch from the raid yet some have grave injuries.
Just when he stepped forward, warmth took over his right side feeling a cat's fur brushing against his. Blood filled his nose alarming the warrior, he snapped his down at an injured clanmate. The newbie that recently joined, Swanfeather. An elegant and gorgeous name for a cat-- a pity to see him in bad shape. Instinctively, he wouldve stepped out of the way but he seriously looked wounded. "Hey," he nudged, to keep him awake. "Ya look bad. Don't nap now or who knows if you'll wake up again." Greenfur's rough tone dropped into a more suttle and gentle octave. He took a beating... "Come on, let me take you to the medicine den. Lean against me." And with that, he assisted his denmate over so that Otterstone can heal him.
@hxneysuckle, @S-oft .
Old April 26th, 2020, 07:13 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Crabpaw had been spending a lot of time inside camp...which was all fine and dandy, but he was getting a bit restless. He may only be 1 moon old, but he's still an apprentice!! Pathetic how he had two mentors and neither of them have taken him out yet!

So, stomping out into the middle of camp, Crabpaw inhaled deeply and called out for his mentors. "CLOVERSTOOOONE? SNOOOOWSTRIIIIPE? Come out, come out wherever you aaaare!"

Surely that would get their attention.

[ @Snowstripe @Cecily Herondale ]
Old April 26th, 2020, 07:19 PM
Online 12pm to 1pm ct

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post
Crabpaw had been spending a lot of time inside camp...which was all fine and dandy, but he was getting a bit restless. He may only be 1 moon old, but he's still an apprentice!! Pathetic how he had two mentors and neither of them have taken him out yet!

So, stomping out into the middle of camp, Crabpaw inhaled deeply and called out for his mentors. "CLOVERSTOOOONE? SNOOOOWSTRIIIIPE? Come out, come out wherever you aaaare!"

Snowstripe walked out of the warriors den to Crabpaw screeching her name and Cloverstone. She walked up to her apprentice. "Are you ready for some training?" The she cat asked already knowing the answer.

If I smile with my teeth, Bet you believe me, If I smile with my teeth, I think I believe me. ~Paramore

“Well, I'm more lopsided than a one-legged badger.” ~Graypaw
Old April 26th, 2020, 07:33 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 3 days/24 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae View Post

Cloverstone leaped up at the sound of his voice, he walked over to Crabpaw, watching Snowstripe come as well, that's quite daunting you know, but sufficient I suppose @Snowstripe
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old April 26th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Crabpaw smiled when both mentors approached him. "Yay! you're alive!" He chirped, tail straight in the air.

When Snowstripe asked him if he was ready to train, the tom-kit nodded eagerly. "Yes, please! I'm sooooo bored. What are we doing today? Hunting? Swimming? Combat? I wanna know! Oooooh so excited!" He began leaping with joy.

Turning to Cloverstone, Crabpaw shrugged at his comment. "Had to get y'all's attention somehow."

Old April 26th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

[ Open to one more cat; @Greenleap; @The Shadow Flower; @Puddletail; ]

Fogpaw padded into the Riverclan clearing wanting to go do some hunting for his clan. He wanted to have other cats join, because this was for getting prey after the battle. There were many injured cats who needed food, so hunting would be good for his clan. "I'm taking any cats who want to help out the injured cats. Warriors and apprentices are free to join!", he meowed, loud with his slow speech. Fogpaw wanted to do something helpful and there were many cats who felt the same way.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Last edited by Madelaine; April 26th, 2020 at 11:19 PM.
Old April 26th, 2020, 09:36 PM
Online 12pm to 1pm ct

My Mood: Queenly

@Fae
Snowstripe laughed a bit at how Crabpaw desided to summon us. "Well Im ready when you and Cloverstone are ready." The she cat said.

@Cecily Herondale
Snowstripe turned towards Cloverstone. "Where should we take Crabpaw?" The she cat asked since it was a shared experience.

If I smile with my teeth, Bet you believe me, If I smile with my teeth, I think I believe me. ~Paramore

“Well, I'm more lopsided than a one-legged badger.” ~Graypaw
Old April 26th, 2020, 09:37 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Cecily Herondale

Cobaltshade had been incredibly busy the past couple of weeks it felt, but she had certainly not forgotten her apprentice. Thankfully her injured paw from the coyote battle was pretty much healed, and she hadn't received any horrible injuries from the raid on Shadowclan. It was a good day to take her apprentice out again, so that's exactly what she'd do.
As soon as the blue-gray molly saw Finchpaw pad out of the Apprentice's Den, she would approach, intercepting the young cat from whatever she was originally planning on doing.
"We're taking a full run around the territory. You can eat when we get back, now come with me." She knew Finchpaw was likely still half asleep, but running was a good way to wake up and get energized. Turning around Cobaltshade bounded away, right through the camp entrance and out into the territory, fully expecting Finchpaw to keep up.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 26th, 2020, 09:37 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

@elysian
(figured I’d move us here so Bean can start joining! ^^ )

Grizzlybug smiled kindly as Bean mentioned being as strong as him. “As strong as me?” He gushed with a wink, “ah kid, you’re gonna be stronger!” Grizz gave his big dramatic growl again and bumped his companion with his shoulder, liking that Bean was leaning on him. Grizzlybug was a big cat, so he barely felt the small weight against him, but he liked knowing that he was supporting another cat. Plus, Grizz was a huge cuddle bug (he liked to say that that was where his suffix came from) and he absolutely loved to be touching other cats. If one of his limbs was touching another cat’s he was a happy grizz. The fluffy tabby laughed warmly at Bean’s newfound enthusiasm and tried to fuel it even more, “go get him, tiger!” He purred, stepping aside to showcase the entrance to Riverclan. “You made it Bean! This is the entrance to Riverclan camp! You ready?” Without waiting for a response, Grizzlybug trundled through the entrance first and looked around the clearing for Lionstar. The ginger tom seemed to be busy, though, so he sought out Sootflare instead. “Sootflare!” He called cheerily before turning back to Bean and putting his tail around the younger cat affectionately, “alright, killer, so it seems Lionstar is busy at the moment so I’ve called over Sootflare instead. Now don’t worry, you’ll get to meet the cat, the myth, the legend- Lionstar- soon enough, but Sootflare is cool too. He’s the deputy- which is super important! And, he, of course, will be absolutely impressed by your fearsomeness!!”
@shortstack

Last edited by dionysus; April 26th, 2020 at 10:10 PM.