ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 02:53 PM

Old Today, 07:48 AM

My Mood: Unpredictable
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Blossomfur ~ she/her

Blossomfur walked around the clearing, while observing cats.

She felt a pang of boredom while she waited for someone to have a conversation with. She then sat down and started licking a paw.

The other members are probably busy, she sympathised. I should help them, somehow. But she felt like talking to someone, at least having a small conversation.
Old Today, 09:43 AM
just another day

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

"same here except I'm much taller than most apprentices I hate it." she mewed.
@Toya Todoroki

Its hard for me to be happy but I'm good at faking a smile
Old Today, 12:43 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 40 moons
Killer Aptitude T2 - Just A Scratch - Silver Tongue T1
The Dancing Bird
Owlthroat shook out his fur as he padded from the warrior’s den and spotted a familiar shape. Perhaps his old mentor had the same idea he did, escape the stuffiness and come for a breath of fresh air. These days, unless cold, he much preferred the open air. He found his paws automatically guiding themselves towards her.

”Darkleaf”, voice rolling off his tongue like honey. The tom hastily lowered his haunches down, the breeze felt warm and sweet on his tongue. Not quite sure of what to say to her, their relationship had been tumultuous. They had of course had to deal with his troublesome apprentice attitude, but he always found a sense of comfort within the older cat. Perhaps her guidance to this day had its claws sunk in deep.

”How’ve you been?” He cut to the chase, it was easy to be open with Darkleaf. Attributed to the seasons of hardship they’d survived side by side. But these days Owlthroat didn’t know his true nature anymore, some days too soft, some days too cold. It was an uncomfortably confusing mix and one which left those around him walking on ice. One moment cruel and cutting the next, belly exposed as a kit would. Perhaps taking on Tuftedtusk as a mate change him, but then again he could simply be getting old. Owlthroat wasn’t sure which version of him he preferred.

[​​ @sleepyyjax ]

Darkleaf
they/she - 56 moons

[cr: ferretfever]

Her ear twitched. Someone was approaching. Instinctively, she turned her head - Owlthroat? They were never too sure how to act around him. To be honest, they were unsure what could motivate him to come and talk to them. "Owlthroat," she sighed unintentionally, releasing the stress that came with being cooped up in camp. Maybe an unintentional glimpse into her inner world. She didn't really care, Owlthroay knew her well enough. "Nice to see you tonight." It was weird. She rarely knew what to say to the tom. He was most often cold, and, despite her best efforts, she felt she'd never done enough to mitigate that. After all, who was beside him during those formative years? "Oh, you know, same old." They gazed up at the sky, contemplating. Darkness was falling quickly, stars were beginning to peek out between the tall tree tops. Was it like Owlthroat to be this talkative? They weren't even sure any more. Whatever the answer, it was nice to talk to him. "How've you been? Up to anything interesting?" They queried, tilting their head. They weren't sure what kind of answer to expect. After all, he always seemed so... Closed off. No matter what. Sure, he was open enough with her, but outside of that? He seemed to be all work. - and that's a lot, coming from her. StarClan knows she tried her hardest during his apprenticeship, but ever since... Ever since that, he'd been different. They couldn't blame him. They could yap on as much as they wanted about recovery, but in all these moons, they had yet to take on another apprentice. Fear of failure, they supposed. They were ready to push that fear, but how long had it taken?
Old Today, 01:40 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him - Agatha Kitty - 16 moons
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

C'mon little butterfly, stay still for just a second... Newtbelly rested in a hunter's crouch, watching the little thing flitter about. With no one ready to spar, and camp lockdown rules being strict, he'd taken to doing stuff like this. He couldn't sit around all day, it wasn't like him. So instead, he'd chase bugs around, kind of like a kit to be honest. But, he took it far more seriously than that. Newtbelly treated this like some essential training. As if a butterfly getting away would be the end of the world. To any other cat, it'd be hard not to laugh. What was oh-so-serious Newtbelly doing chasing butterflies. Ah! The little white creature fluttered down to a rock in front of him - now was his time to strike! Newtbelly pounced, paw outstretched, eyes fixed on his prey - his prey that easily flew away. Darn. These things were a lot faster than prey animals, and a lot smaller, harder to get hold of. Forelegs flopped across the rock as he glanced around the clearing. Maybe to check if anyone saw that, but mostly to scour for another butterfly. Maybe his luck was good today, since another one began flying right in front of him. Crouching again, he fixed his eyes on his new target, This time he'd get it.

[open ! :3]