Battle Basics [Open to ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 01:15 AM
A Rematch! [P]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:39 AM

Old December 12th, 2023, 10:06 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Welcoming
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart <3 View Post
“Ok!” Silverpaw mewed excitedly.
"Now then, where'd ya have in mind? Yknow, to go out to and explore?" Wildstorm asked. He'd always been immature.
Old December 12th, 2023, 10:24 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

"Now then, where'd ya have in mind? Yknow, to go out to and explore?" Wildstorm asked. He'd always been immature.
"Where is a good place to mess around and play?" Silverpaw asked, cocking her head.

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 12th, 2023, 10:42 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]

Quote:
"Where is a good place to mess around and play?" Silverpaw asked, cocking her head.
"I'd say Twilight Falls. When I was an apprentice, I constantly tried to throw rocks into the water beneath the fall itself."Wildstorm recommended.
Old December 12th, 2023, 11:28 AM
~The Swift army arrives!~

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubeisdagoat View Post

"I'd say Twilight Falls. When I was an apprentice, I constantly tried to throw rocks into the water beneath the fall itself."Wildstorm recommended.
"ok. then lets go!!"

@Thechaoticdigitalcircus drew a turtle here @Festive Snowyfeathr drew a battleship here. There is a message that says: “Here’s 20 mangos! : D” -@Thankful4seonghwa Vix drew an evil kitty here. A ghost scribbled a emo girl and a bunch of flowers "I will rise 2024" - @_Eclispe_ @~Mothdust~ drew Willowpaw, Mothdust , and Rainpaw playing @blxze drew a rat here /Vm me to be added to the list

My art shop

My characters (WIP)
Old December 12th, 2023, 11:41 AM
'What the Shrimp?!'

Quote:
"ok. then lets go!!"
Wildstorm led Silverpaw out of camp.
Old December 12th, 2023, 04:41 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyChristmas! View Post
Catchingflame:

She smiled back, “Nothing much,” Catchingflame mewed, “just walking around trying to make some new friends.”

Emberdusk: He/Him, Smoke/Smokes

Emberdusk looked excited at her mew. "Well you've come to the right place!!"
He jumped up from where smoke sat bouncing from paw to paw. "What do you like to do? favorite food?"

Check out SpireClan, an unforgiving clan set in an eco-brutalist setting. Will have a storyline that slowly develops:

{Signups/Info}
{Roleplay}
{Allegiances/News}

Old December 14th, 2023, 07:19 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Cinderkit sat in the clearing, staring off into space.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old December 14th, 2023, 09:32 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

((open))

Aqua-blue eyes staring off into the ever-changing sky before they slowly blink closed before opening again, the cat sitting there emotionlessly seems to be a statue of icy coldness and death. Those cold eyes then rake across the cats around her - and she does not know what she is doing here. Wolffang - where did he go? How long has it been since the two had spoken?

At the thought of Wolffang, she can't help but feel a surge of anger from all the things he's done. And he expects forgiveness? Never! The slim, slightly muscled she-cat can't stop herself from shaking in slight anger before she stops moving entirely - the only movement coming from the slow rise-and-fall of her chest, for she must breathe.

Eyes slowly closing only to open again, the old apprentice wonders if the Clan still works the way it used to. She is so tired - so, so tired... All she wants to do is sleep. But if she sleeps now - if she sleeps now, she knows that they will come back again and try to strangle the air out of her. She knows that they will come back to finish what they had begun years ago.

Cloverheart's eyes fall closed slowly and she sleeps standing up for a moment before she almost jumps awake with a scream painfully clawing out of her throat - but she manages to suppress it and blink away the tears in her eyes. All of her scars burn - from where those claws and bitten into her so harshly that it ruined her life.

Her breathing gets heavy and it hurts - each breath stabs into her and she can barely manage to breathe. Oh, StarClan, not now- She mentally begs before pressing a paw to her chest and sits there having a panic attack while all her clanmates interact around her - laughing and smiling at each other.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old December 14th, 2023, 06:39 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
...Two warriors. Two warriors out of the whole damn clearing had showed up to pay their respects to a fallen Clanmate. Bravebird gritted her teeth and had to remind herself again that smacking Clanmates with her claws was likely going to result in punishment for her. Despite the rage she felt, she also was not unaware of how a part of her heart broke off and sun to the bottom. Death was an unceasing tide, she knew that, and eventually it became expected with their way of life. But two cats in a sizable Clan coming to pay their respects was inexcusable, especially when it was for a fallen WindClanner.

"I'm fine," came the gruff reply as Bravebird glanced first at the yowling Azaleadrizzle then to Hawkfur. At least he was approaching the situation with a little more tact. As much as she hated the pathetic, puny outcome of warriors who'd come to see Dragonflyflare, she didn't want the whole camp yowling like kits. Eventually Twilightstar came and Bravebird straightened herself up a little more. Her gaze narrowed briefly, recalling the irritation she'd felt at the meeting. It was nothing to get into now - there were more important matters at paw.

"...No. They were lingering across the border, near the body. I got there when she was already dead." Despite the anger and frustration she felt, she didn't forget about the moons of respect she held for her leader. On the way here, Bravebird had considered lying to her, saying that she'd been with Dragonflyflare and they had been attacked without reason. But she couldn't. As angry as she was with ThunderClan, she wouldn't let it compromise her integrity. "They were too close to the border and too close to the body," too close for her comfort, anyways. "I didn't ask if they had done it, because it shouldn't matter. If Bumblestar thinks killing our warriors for simply being near the border is alright, then we should be able to at least shred hers."

Would this be enough to send a patrol in retaliation? Bravebird sure hoped so. But as much as she wanted to - and looked like she was about to - dart back out of camp to storm ThunderClan territory herself, she remained put with her eyes focused only on her leader. Bold, brash, abrasive, and reckless, sure, but she was a warrior and despite any snide remarks would never directly disobey the seasoned leader.

[ @finley.exe @Micanomancy @Moonraven ]

Twilightstar twitched her tail in acknowledgment to Hawkfur as the tom bowed her head as she passed him. Normally she tried to pay an equal amount of attention to her cats when they offered her the same, but the leader was more focused on what Bravebird was saying at the moment.

As Twilightstar slowly worked on putting together what was said, if possible the leader's frown deepened. This complicated things a bit. "It sounds like Dragonflyflare was found on ThunderClan territory, no? It does matter who did it and the reason for the death. If Dragonflyflare was over the border in ThunderClan's territory, then ThunderClan had a right to defend its borders." Twilightstar meowed in a cool stern tone, well aware that this was not going to sit well with Bravebird.

"I'm not risking cats' lives or spilling blood to right something that was never wronged. We'll be no better than ThunderClan if so. I will not break WindClan's honor just because this outcome is upsetting. If ThunderClan wasn't trespassing, and Dragonflyflare's body was found in ThunderClan's territory then I can only conclude that Dragonflyflare's crossed into ThunderClan's territory and was killed for it." As much as Twilightstar would rather not believe that there was also the other fact.

"I already ordered that no WindClan cat goes near ThunderClan's border without at least two warriors with them until I get the situation with ThunderClan handled. That fact that she was there alone after being made aware of how hostile and unreasonable ThunderClan's been being..." It didn't make sense for the molly to be by ThunderClan's border in the first place unless she was disobeying Twilightstar's order.

"She didn't deserve to die for it, but until I hear or learn otherwise, we're not doing anything." Twilightstar didn't see any reason to pick a fight with ThunderClan if it was WindClan who was disrespecting the border. As easy as it would be to fall back on the whole, they don't mind our borders bit, Twilightstar still needs to hear from Bumblestar and ThunderClan on what they would be doing regarding Spiderthroat and his insolence. If WindClan didn't get what they wanted there, Twilightstar already had to deal with a war there. She wasn't going to run around spilling blood and murdering cats without justification just because the other clan was doing it, and WindClan was upset. WindClan still had its honor.
@Micanomancy

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 14th, 2023, 08:51 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 41 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
From the moment Twilightstar began speaking, Bravebird could feel a chill settle in her chest. Nothing was going to be done. Nothing. It was hard to keep the frustration in check, the disappointment out of her blue gaze as she watched her leader. Fighting with the respect and admiration she held for the older she-cat versus her never-satiated need to avenge those who'd fallen in WindClan. Her claws wanted to spill blood, they wanted to make the forest and streams and swamps run red with those who dared to raise a claw against them. It was in her nature, defending her home, the thing that mattered most to her.

...But there would be no attack. This was the first time she'd been made aware of the order to not go near ThunderClan's border without two warriors, and her eyes looked back to Dragonflyflare's form. The part of her mind that hungered for skewed justice started to poke her. What if she had been with two other warriors? What if ThunderClan had killed them too, and only left Dragonflyflare to be found?? What if-

"Fine." The word, despite its harsh edge, let on just how... deflated Bravebird felt now. She didn't look up at Twilightstar, not wanting the leader to see the hurt that resided in her gaze. All at once the adrenaline from the fight started to wear off and she became aware of the small stinging cuts that marked her body. "...Do you want the Clan to hold a vigil here? Or should her body be buried first?" Lifting her head up, she let her gaze briefly meet Twilightstars before it darted away again. "...I don't know what family, if any, she had." Jaw set tight, Bravebird looked to Hawkfur, then to Azaleadrizzle, noticing the cat come press her head against her flank. She simply blinked, but let out a grunt under her breath and looked at her Clanmate with a small twinge of gratitude.

After that... Bravebird finally lifted her head to look at Twilightstar. The hurt was still there - she had never been good at hiding her emotions. But she was also raised to be a warrior, a soldier; respectful, obedient, a sturdy rock for her Clanmates. Headstrong and aggressive, sure, but never one to rise out of her place and go against orders. Like striking against ThunderClan, as much as her claws begged her to right now.

[ @Moonraven @Micanomancy @finley.exe ]

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; December 14th, 2023 at 08:52 PM.