Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by val
Today 06:29 PM
Blossom's character shop!
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 06:22 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 06:14 PM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
Last post by Honey_Dreamz
Today 06:00 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 05:59 PM

Old September 17th, 2024, 04:47 PM
floyd leech my beloved

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Mourning Ruins

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.
[ chill of death, hulk SMASH ]

after several moments of waiting and only bloomingblaze showing up — turtlepaw amd adderpaw nowhere to be seen — squirrelrise decides it's best to just move along. so, with a sway of her tail and a murmured "we..s-should..go,", the warrior pads out of camp.

ears perked and gaze sweeping across the scenery, her eyes land on the structure of the waterbarn coming into view. with the recent rain, everything's still damp,, unfortunately. luckily, she's sure there should be plenty prey scurrying about. and ..wait - what's that up there?, she wonders as she pads closer to the remains of the waterbarn, eyes narrowing. up in the rafters was a ..nest? a large one, at that. once a small breeze blows past, a feather floats down from the nest and, much to squirrelrise's dismay, she recognizes the feather. an owl.

oh dear, she grimaces. okay, time to get this hunting patrol over with as quick as possible. she doesn't see the owl anywhere near here, but that doesn't eliminate the threat that comes with one. turning to face bloomingblaze, she speaks up. "lets..meet..back here, okay?" she suggests, padding away once receiving some sign of agreement from the fellow warrior.

[ @Idiotic.Bean101 @Dolomedes @Luminous ]

artfight | characters | rp tracker/finder

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old September 17th, 2024, 06:58 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
23 Moons

-------------------

Bloomingblaze nodded with a smile when Squirrelrise said they should go ahead and go.
Well, their patrolmates had taken long enough, and if they were gonna come at all, they could just catch up.

The tortoiseshell followed Squirrelrise, and quickly noticed when the younger looked up at something.
And then the fallen feather.
Ah.
That's what it was.

"A'right." Bloomingblaze replied when Squirrelrise said to meet back there.
She would just keep an eye out, which she was sure Squirrelrise would be doing as well.

Bloomingblaze moved, sniffing for prey.
Oh! There's a bird!
[Roll=1]
She pounced aaaand...
Her face hit what was once a wall of the waterbarn.
The bird flew off in alarm

She quickly regained her composure.
Ouch.
Moving on!
Maybe there was something else.

She searched once again.
A vole, is what she noticed now.
[Roll=12]
Bloomingblaze bunched up her muscles, preparing to pounce.

She pounced, and she caught it this time.
Okay, she got her dignity back, that was good.

@furrensic

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 18th, 2024, 10:38 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Turtlepaw
Turtlepaw felt bad for missing the initial call for the patrol but quickly made her way after the warriors of her group. Once she got there she quickly started to hunt and scented a crow. She started after the crow.
[ @furrensic - Squirrelrise | @Idiotic.Bean101 - Bloomingblaze ]
[ I did have a three paragraph 200+ word reply to this but then WCO munch it so you get three sentences instead because I’m going to go cry. ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old September 19th, 2024, 04:35 PM
floyd leech my beloved

SQUIRRELRISE
she/her. 15 moons. small, scarred russet molly with brown markings and yellow eyes.

as squirrelrise begins padding off in her own direction, her ears twitch at the sound of pawsteps and she glances over her shoulder. turtlepaw showed up, she mentally notes. the apprentice was a bit late but..as long as prey is caught, she's not going to hold it against her. she wonders why adderpaw hadn't shown up.

shaking her head, she parts her jaws and catches the scent of a mouse nearby. dropping into a crouch, she tracks the scent. soon, her eyes land on a rather plump mouse nibbling away at a nut. continuing to creep forward, she doesn't notice the small twig in front of her until she's already stepped on it, alerting the mouse, which scurries off. brows pinching, she stands up with a small sigh. was she really tired enough she wasn't as alert? grrrhmnngh.

fortunately, she catches another scent. this time, it's a bird, and she quickly promptly follows it after dropping into a crouch once more. nearing the robin, she leaps at the bird and swiftly kills it with little trouble. burying it under some dirt, she moves on to try and find another piece of prey. she recognizes the scent of a mole nearby and comes across a hole in the ground, deciding to crouch down not too far away from it, waiting for the mole to pop out.

as soon as it did, she quickly whacks it with her paw, killing it. picking it up, squirrelrise returns to the area she'd buried the robin at and retrieves it before she starts to pad back towards where she'd originally been. she stops briefly to peer at the owl feather that has fallen from the nest earlier. after a moment of consideration and a memory resurfacing, she leans down to pick up the owl feather.

[ @Idiotic.Bean101 @Dolomedes
+1 robin, +1 mole ]

Old September 19th, 2024, 08:49 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
23 Moons

----------------------

[+1 VOLE]
Not wanting to test her luck again and slam her face into something, Bloomingblaze picked up her catch and made her way back to where the would meet back.

She noticed Turtlepaw in the distance.
That was good.

Squirrelrise was also already back over here, looking at the owl feather.
Bloomingblaze's tail nun twitched with concern. An owl feather in ShadowClan territory was obviously a bad sign, so she kepg an eye on Turtlepaw from where she was.

@Dolomedes - @furrensic

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue t1-Orangepaw(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan), Agatha Kitty-Catfishwhisker(RiverClan), Kitty Softpaws t1-Caveclaw(RiverClan), The Collector-Dewfawn(WindClan)
Old September 22nd, 2024, 01:49 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Turtlepaw
Turtlepaw was happy that her lateness wasn’t brought up immediately. She was already shamed out and hated that she allowed such a thing to happen, how had she let herself get so distracted? She almost scoffed aloud at herself before harshly remembering the crow and she stayed quiet, and slowly moved forward to try and catch the crow. Once close enough she pounced and luckily landed and killed the crow!

[ +1 Crow ]

After that Turtlepaw went for a squirrel that she heard in the trees a bit away from the actual ruins. And started after it, usually squirrels were more Thunderclan prey, yes. But prey is prey in Turtlepaw’s opinion. The calico crouched down low after hiding her crow and started her way towards it only to discover it was two fighting. Oh Turtlepaw may be able to secure just both of the prey in one swoop. The apprentice went to jump but was too hasty in excitement of a potential double catch and mixed up her paws and the prey went running before she had a chance of catching it.

Damn it!!” The apprentice exclaimed not unloudly. She tried to keep it quiet enough for the warriors of the patrols and their potential prey.
[ @Furrensic | @Iditoic.Bean101 ]
[ sorry for any especially awful typos, Dol is midnight posting rn lol ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old September 23rd, 2024, 04:11 PM
floyd leech my beloved

SQUIRRELRISE

after collecting the owl feather, squirrelrise sends a glance to bloomingblaze as the molly pads over, taking a note of the vole the warrior had caught. it seems they just needed to wait for turtlepaw who was a little further ways away from the actual structure of the ruins. normally, the warrior wouldn't be so antsy to leave an area, but with that owls nest there ....

she will not think about it! out of sight out of mind! she tears her gaze away from it, worry still biting at her. while the logical part of her heavily doubts that the owl will appear out of thin air, the panic button in her brain was pressed the second she saw the nest.

[ @Dolomedes @Idiotic.Bean101
I got us an extension til the 28th just in case we need it! /w\ ]

Old September 23rd, 2024, 08:06 PM
The silliest of sillies

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
23 Moons

---------------------

Bloominblaze continued to keep an eye on the sky and Turtlepaw.

Owls are... prominent threats, that's for sure.

@idia - @Dolomedes
[sry this one is like super short]

ART SHOP!
PURRKS: