by stag
Last post by zozelen
Today 04:43 PM

Old October 12th, 2020, 11:52 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Sparkpelt jumped landing on some moss below I know you think I'm crazy lots of cats do she said a little angirly Why would anyone care!! nobody does! she thought angirily.
@ScarletPaw
Old October 12th, 2020, 11:54 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Sparkpelt jumped landing on some moss below I know you think I'm crazy lots of cats do she said a little angrily Why would anyone care!! nobody does! she thought angirily.
@ScarletPaw
"I don't think you're crazy, it's just stupid to tell an apprentice to JUMP off the great Oak! that could kill me if I landed wrong" @Jack
Old October 12th, 2020, 11:59 AM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

Well that depends on this she said stepping on the moss that started to sink about 6 paws (2 feet)

Last edited by JusticeRabbit; October 12th, 2020 at 12:00 PM.
Old October 12th, 2020, 04:54 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

It seemed that Scarletpaw had met up with her mentor, so, turning quickly, Fishfin made his way back to camp, ready for an END TO THE DAY ALEADY.
Old October 12th, 2020, 05:28 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarletPaw View Post
Though, even if she caught it, she new she wouldn't care at all, but she desperately wanted to get her interest, but didn't know where to start, Maybe showing off her hunting skills would do the trick? Or maybe just keep on her good side. Nobody would talk to Scarlet at all, so she felt pretty left out all the time, but nobody listened to her. even once!... Val really was a pretty cat, but didn't let that get in the way, but was surprised how nobody has thought the same thing. but not that she would care. @Zero
Valleypaw stared at the hole for a few moments longer, huffing from her digging efforts. Finally, she turned to Scarletpaw, suddenly remembering there was another cat here watching her. She could feel her ears burn with embarrassment, but gritted her teeth against it. "Don't you know how to hunt?" She asked, figuring it was likely. Scarletpaw seemed the same age as her, so surely she'd had at least a little bit of hunting training. Val had been so focused on pushing for battle training these past few moons, she'd forgotten entirely about hunting.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old October 12th, 2020, 05:35 PM

"Dont worry, you dont have to be embarrassed, I've done that plenty of times, but Yes, I know how to hunt" sniffing around she caught a scent. Mouse Dropping into a hunters crouch, putting all her weight in the middle, tail brushing the ground raising her paws to avoid crunching the leaves or sticks, she creeped towards the bush, to pry the mouse. She stopped waiting for it to come closer out of the bush, the mouse scurried out, and she leaper landing her claws on its back on killing it with a swift bite to the neck. Shaking the dead leaves and dust from her pelt, she buried the mouse into the forest floor, and turned around to look at Valleypaw. "Thats how I was trained to do it". She hope she got Vallypaw's approval, but she wouldn't let the desperation show in her eyes @Zero
Old October 12th, 2020, 05:45 PM
AHHH

Quote:
"Dont worry, you dont have to be embarrassed, I've done that plenty of times, but Yes, I know how to hunt" sniffing around she caught a scent. Mouse Dropping into a hunters crouch, putting all her weight in the middle, tail brushing the ground raising her paws to avoid crunching the leaves or sticks, she creeped towards the bush, to pry the mouse. She stopped waiting for it to come closer out of the bush, the mouse scurried out, and she leaper landing her claws on its back on killing it with a swift bite to the neck. Shaking the dead leaves and dust from her pelt, she buried the mouse into the forest floor, and turned around to look at Valleypaw. "Thats how I was trained to do it". She hope she got Vallypaw's approval, but she wouldn't let the desperation show in her eyes @Zero
Valleypaw almost felt angry as Scarletpaw told her it was alright. Heck no, it wasn't! She had to gain whatever little bit of pride she had lost times ten-fold to feel better after that. No-one was allowed to see her fail and not make it up.

Flicking her tail back and forth, she watched with an intense gaze as Scarletpaw stalked her mouse. She noted even the tiniest bit of movements, from the tip of her tail to the tip of her nose. When the other apprentice successfully caught the mouse, she stared for a few moments... then gave a small dip of the head. That was as much thanks as Scarletpaw would get from stubborn ol' Val today. But, it was something!

She opened her mouth to scent the air, her attention quickly turning back to the business at paw. She had already decided she was gonna catch whatever prey she found this time.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; October 12th, 2020 at 05:46 PM.
Old October 12th, 2020, 05:51 PM

[QUOTE=Zero;823621]

Valleypaw almost felt angry as Scarletpaw told her it was alright. Heck no, it wasn't! She had to gain whatever little bit of pride she had lost times ten-fold to feel better after that. No-one was allowed to see her fail and not make it up.

Flicking her tail back and forth, she watched with an intense gaze as Scarletpaw stalked her mouse. She noted even the tiniest bit of movements, from the tip of her tail to the tip of her nose. When the other apprentice successfully caught the mouse, she stared for a few moments... then gave a small dip of the head. That was as much thanks as Scarletpaw would get from stubborn ol' Val today. But, it was something!

She opened her mouth to scent the air, her attention quickly turning back to the business at paw. She had already decided she was gonna catch whatever prey she found this time.
[/QUOT "I know you will get really mad at me giving you advice, but I was watching the tip of your tail hit the ground a bunch of times, and it hit a leaf, and that's why it freaked out, Make sure to keep it still" If she was going to hunt with this Stubborn and Overly-Confident apprentice, she will have to accept advice from another apprentice. She was only trying to help, and might have to have her watch her again to know how to do it correctly, she watched with intense focus, letting the gaze show in her eyes, as she creeped up on whatever prey she was catching. It smelled like Mouse. One of the easiest to catch in the forest. @Zero @Zero

Last edited by Prison K-9; October 12th, 2020 at 06:02 PM. Reason: (Repeat Ping user Incase notif. did not show, Sorry Zero
Old October 12th, 2020, 06:15 PM
AHHH

[QUOTE=ScarletPaw;823624]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero View Post

[/QUOT "I know you will get really mad at me giving you advice, but I was watching the tip of your tail hit the ground a bunch of times, and it hit a leaf, and that's why it freaked out, Make sure to keep it still" If she was going to hunt with this Stubborn and Overly-Confident apprentice, she will have to accept advice from another apprentice. She was only trying to help, and might have to have her watch her again to know how to do it correctly, she watched with intense focus, letting the gaze show in her eyes, as she creeped up on whatever prey she was catching. It smelled like Mouse. One of the easiest to catch in the forest. @Zero @Zero
Valleypaw huffed in response, as arrogant as ever, but held back a retort. She took the feedback into consideration despite her inner stubbornness about it. Spotting another mouse, she dropped into a hunter's crouch - imitating Scarletpaw down to every last detail. She almost deserved to be a bit arrogant when she was as good at picking things up as complicated as hunting as quickly as she just did. The she-cat held her tail steady this time, and made sure to watch out for sticks or crunchy leaves underneath her paws. Soon enough, she was close enough and dove in for the kill, snapping the mouse's neck with a quick bite. "Got it," She declared as if Scarletpaw hadn't been watching, picking the mouse up and puffing her chest out in pride. "See? I can do it."

Old October 12th, 2020, 06:21 PM

[QUOTE=Zero;823637]
Quote:
Valleypaw huffed in response, as arrogant as ever, but held back a retort. She took the feedback into consideration despite her inner stubbornness about it. Spotting another mouse, she dropped into a hunter's crouch - imitating Scarletpaw down to every last detail. She almost deserved to be a bit arrogant when she was as good at picking things up as complicated as hunting as quickly as she just did. The she-cat held her tail steady this time, and made sure to watch out for sticks or crunchy leaves underneath her paws. Soon enough, she was close enough and dove in for the kill, snapping the mouse's neck with a quick bite. "Got it," She declared as if Scarletpaw hadn't been watching, picking the mouse up and puffing her chest out in pride. "See? I can do it."
"I didn't think you would take my advice, but good job, exactly how I did it, I knew you could already, I didn't have any doubts" She wasn't sure if she said the right thing. and she wasn't going to get arrogant. Not with her. They needed to get moving before anybody noticed. "Alright, lets get moving @Zero