Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 06:26 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:23 AM
Darkice Header Image...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:06 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:58 AM
Softpaw's Training [P]
by Fits
Last post by ChromeSilver_Hwaa
Today 05:49 AM

Old April 24th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

[ @S-oft; ]

(respond whenerver you can. Take your time. He just came back from the battle now that it's over)

Fogpaw padded into camp, not even trying to sneak in. The tom didn't care if his mentor saw him with a couple of scratches. They were nothing too serious. The deaf apprentice sat down and began to lick his wounds clean. 'Those cats didn't stand a chance against me,' he thought. Fogpaw had been completely victorious in all of his fights which was something he had never expected.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 25th, 2020, 02:00 AM
dont try to wake me

The raid was over in the blink of an eye, though nothing felt successful. Sassafrasfire hadn't done much good for the Clan, although they supposed one shockingly dead ShadowClan warrior had to count towards something. Still, they felt unsettled. And it wasn't something that the warrior enjoyed. They'd trekked back to camp silently, trying not to lose sight of Ternsky until they got back. But the clearing had become crowded fast and they had veered off to the side to clean themselves of the blood staining their fur and drying in mats. The entire time, the warrior's heart shuddered. Something they didn't know of, something they didn't like. They needed to talk to her. Things were cut abruptly short when it seemed like RiverClan was victorious, only for Lionstar to be downed another heartbeat later. It was a confusing time for them all, but all Sassafrasfire wanted was to locate their Ternsky again. So, after some arduous TLC on their pelt, they get back to their paws and hunt her down. "You're here," they meow when they finally find her, as if it were a surprise.
[ @RedHead Only dropping a post here to continue their conversation earlier! Entirely optional to go on hehe]
you may remind me after a few days
to reply if you have sent me a message or a post.
Old April 25th, 2020, 04:20 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Bumblebellys bright smile seemed to fade away as he watched the clans exiting the clearing. He pulled his gaze away from the clan exit where some may never walk through again, focusing his gaze onto Swanfeather. "You fight extra hard, Swanfeather! You'll have an awful nickname to return home to when you do." Bumblebelly whispered as he pressed his nose reassuring against Swanfeathers cheek.

@hxneysuckle

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank

Last edited by teddy.; April 25th, 2020 at 04:21 AM.
Old April 25th, 2020, 05:30 AM
s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
[ @S-oft; ]

(respond whenerver you can. Take your time. He just came back from the battle now that it's over)

Fogpaw padded into camp, not even trying to sneak in. The tom didn't care if his mentor saw him with a couple of scratches. They were nothing too serious. The deaf apprentice sat down and began to lick his wounds clean. 'Those cats didn't stand a chance against me,' he thought. Fogpaw had been completely victorious in all of his fights which was something he had never expected.
Koistream limped in with minimal wounds, shockingly. His front paw was a bit sore but otherwise he was lucky! The dumb Shadowclan cats had started to fight eachother. Although he would have to check up on Swanfeather and Gentlethunder later. He glanced at his apprentice, eyes narrowing as he limped over. "For the love of Starclan tell me you didn't go to that fight after I specifically told you not to!"

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 25th, 2020, 05:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by S-oft View Post
Koistream limped in with minimal wounds, shockingly. His front paw was a bit sore but otherwise he was lucky! The dumb Shadowclan cats had started to fight eachother. Although he would have to check up on Swanfeather and Gentlethunder later. He glanced at his apprentice, eyes narrowing as he limped over. "For the love of Starclan tell me you didn't go to that fight after I specifically told you not to!"
Fogpaw looked at his mentor as he limped over to him. He could feel the vibration of his paws coming towards him and he could scent him. "I did and one every fight I was in.", he replied. 'Plus I found out I'm the reincarnation of Thunderpaw,' he thought. Fogpaw was grateful for his former self, helping him remember some fighting moves from his previous life.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old April 25th, 2020, 05:37 AM
s

Quote:
Fogpaw looked at his mentor as he limped over to him. He could feel the vibration of his paws coming towards him and he could scent him. "I did and one every fight I was in.", he replied. 'Plus I found out I'm the reincarnation of Thunderpaw,' he thought. Fogpaw was grateful for his former self, helping him remember some fighting moves from his previous life.
Koistream wasn't a very angry tom but when it came to dangerous situations, the stress would often lead to a bit of a buildup. He didn't like stress, it made him sour. "Look, kid, if you're so great then why do you need a bloody mentor?!" he snapped at him, "I'm more upset about the fact you disobeyed me like that, how do you expect to be any type of warrior when you cannot respect your own mentor!" The hackles on his back were raised.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 25th, 2020, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Koistream wasn't a very angry tom but when it came to dangerous situations, the stress would often lead to a bit of a buildup. He didn't like stress, it made him sour. "Look, kid, if you're so great then why do you need a bloody mentor?!" he snapped at him, "I'm more upset about the fact you disobeyed me like that, how do you expect to be any type of warrior when you cannot respect your own mentor!" The hackles on his back were raised.
Fogpaw looked at him. "Say's a tom that was most likely thinking a deaf cat can't go to a fight, because their weak. I'm not weak. Thunderpaw has shown me that.", he growled. He still felt Thunderpaw inside of him, but he didn't know that he had always been there just hidden there. "I'm not as weak as you think I am. Look at you your limping and look at me I have only a few minor scratches.", Fogpaw added, "How can I respect you if you won't respect me!"

Old April 25th, 2020, 05:46 AM
s

Quote:
Fogpaw looked at him. "Say's a tom that was most likely thinking a deaf cat can't go to a fight, because their weak. I'm not weak. Thunderpaw has shown me that.", he growled. He still felt Thunderpaw inside of him, but he didn't know that he had always been there just hidden there. "I'm not as weak as you think I am. Look at you your limping and look at me I have only a few minor scratches.", Fogpaw added, "How can I respect you if you won't respect me!"
Koistream was taken back for sure. He pressed his injuried paw to his chest, baring his teeth with a low angry growl at Fogpaw. "I dont give a toss if you are deaf, blind or bald! You can hold yourself in a fight, that's sure."He scoffed, his bi-coloured eyes narrowed into a glare, "Stop thinking everything about you is determined by being deaf! You fought in a fight and won. I'm upset because you refused to follow my orders." He snarled. Koistream had no patience for cocky apprentices. To think, he was actually looking forward to spending time with Fogpaw, "I've known you for less then a week, you think I know every detail about your skills? Because I don't!"

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 25th, 2020, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Koistream was taken back for sure. He pressed his injuried paw to his chest, baring his teeth with a low angry growl at Fogpaw. "I dont give a toss if you are deaf, blind or bald! You can hold yourself in a fight, that's sure."He scoffed, his bi-coloured eyes narrowed into a glare, "Stop thinking everything about you is determined by being deaf! You fought in a fight and won. I'm upset because you refused to follow my orders." He snarled. Koistream had no patience for cocky apprentices. To think, he was actually looking forward to spending time with Fogpaw, "I've known you for less then a week, you think I know every detail about your skills? Because I don't!"
Fogpaw felt the urge to scream from the top of his lunges, but he wouldn't. He was Thunderpaw and he wasn't going to act like a one moon old kitten. "Why should I follow your orders when you haven't given me a chance!", he growled, getting up close to his mentor's face. He was just as furious. "Then if you were so keen of knowing my skills why didn't you ever ask me before we even started training? My last mentor made sure to ask, but their gone. They left!", Fogpaw snarled. Maybe Bubblingbee was right maybe he should train in the dark forest just like Thunderpaw did.

Old April 25th, 2020, 06:02 AM
s

Quote:
Fogpaw felt the urge to scream from the top of his lunges, but he wouldn't. He was Thunderpaw and he wasn't going to act like a one moon old kitten. "Why should I follow your orders when you haven't given me a chance!", he growled, getting up close to his mentor's face. He was just as furious. "Then if you were so keen of knowing my skills why didn't you ever ask me before we even started training? My last mentor made sure to ask, but their gone. They left!", Fogpaw snarled. Maybe Bubblingbee was right maybe he should train in the dark forest just like Thunderpaw did.

"Step. Away." Koistream was close to biting off the kids nose. He shoved him back with his shoulders, his fur standing on end to make himself look bigger as his tuftd ears flattened back. He was restrained enough to keep the contact brief but commanding. "Why didn't you tell me? you had Several opportunities to do so, if you wanted to show me how much you can do then why didn't you! Instead of sulking away when I told you to stay, why didn't you try to convince me to let you go?! Instead you snuck away, like a coward! Face your problems head on instead of trying to blame others," He snapped, words dripping with anger. To say he was disappointed with Fogpaw was an understatement. "I thought you were going to be a decent warrior, you know. I was excited for your apprenticeship. Your skills on the battle field doesn't make up for your attitude..." Koistream was exhausted as the adrenaline was starting to fade him his body, leaving him trembling. "I'm done with this conversation," With that, the warrior turned. He stalked away from Fogpaw, heading back to his den and nest.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank