Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Fish
Today 06:39 AM
A kits hidden home....
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 06:36 AM
The night they were...
Last post by Shrew
Today 06:26 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 06:23 AM
Darkice Header Image...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:06 AM

Old June 10th, 2020, 10:17 AM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine Cat's Den

Sootflare

Sootflare had heard the kit's screaming from all the way across the clearing and followed the noise into the medicine, poking his head in what in the stars she was on about.

"What in StarClan is going on in here?!" he shook his head, quickly realizing in Splashkit's hysterics that he was going to have to deal with this himself. In a quick motion, he maneuvered into the den, snag a piece of moss off one of the nests, and shoved it into Splashkit's mouth as an effective way to silence her wailing.

"Sorry, Otterstone." he meowed, offering an apologetic smile, "We'll deal with this one outside. Though, it seems you may want to check on the elder's den? I'll join you in a moment." With that, Sootflare swiftly grabbed Splashkit by the scruff and carried the small molly out into the clearing where she wouldn't be disturbing the patients any longer.

Last edited by duckie; June 10th, 2020 at 10:17 AM.
Old June 10th, 2020, 12:23 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

She dragged on another silent sigh, wrapping her tail around her white paws. "Yes," even though it's just a single word it held weariness laced with fret. A kit dying because of her negligence is the last she wants to hear or witness with her own eyes. Another painful swallow felt like sharp pine needles scratching her throat. A low cough brought up some phlegm again, the queen felt awful and nauseous. Sugarapple watched quietly to see what Otterstone will do next.
@CheetahPelt
Old June 10th, 2020, 04:31 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Echokit bounced in. "Hi!" she mewed cheerfully. "Can you tell me about Echobreeze?" @CheetahPelt @Dipper
being this young is art

Old June 10th, 2020, 10:15 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak was a tad more chipper after this spider-nest relocation excursion and stepped into the medicine cat's den to say, "Hey, Otterstone-- I moved some spiders and," he abruptly cut off upon catching sight of the grisly scene. The words were lost on his tongue, forgotten. His owlish stare raised to Otterstone as if asking the burning question of what could've possibly transpired while he was gone, but because she appeared as puzzled as he was, his intuition inferred she'd have no answers as to how another patient was gone in their care. "I... I'll just.." he took a shaky step backwards, lightheaded, "wait out here." Whatever was happening that somehow ended in a deceased cat surrounded by vomit, he didn't want to be a part of it.

@StealthWarrior @CheetahPelt

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old June 10th, 2020, 10:28 PM
the stars are aligned

The squeal of a kit was somehow.. worsened by the delivery of bad news, the grating shriek that was heartbreaking but overshadowed by the helpless nature of the situation. Dusktail was already dead if she wasn't moving and wasn't breathing, and although he began hauling himself over to Splashkit to break the news, he paused in his tracks when Sootflare beat him to the confrontation.

That was a cat he could've gone without seeing and scrambling backwards, he wondered if Sootflare had even seen him. Hopefully not. Waiting a couple moments in the silence, he peered to Otterstone and said, "I guess you wouldn't want to leave the deputy waiting, right?"

He was going to sit this one out. Sootflare wouldn't want to see him anyway.

@gs29513 @CheetahPelt @wnder

Old June 10th, 2020, 10:36 PM
the stars are aligned

Fawnsqueak was about to check on his spider-friends when he was stopped at the entrance by a bouncing kit, pupils darting as if seeking an escape before he knew what this inquiry was going to be. And as he heard it, the ball of anxiety welled within him because he wasn't.. quite sure what to tell her, honestly. He didn't need this kit's parent yelling at him for sharing non-kit-suitable information -- where that line was drawn, he wasn't sure.

"I didn't know her that well," he said carefully, eyebrows knitted. "I guess she was okay."

@Hazel Nut

Old June 10th, 2020, 11:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

I don't think this is a medicine cat issue.

Lionstar was concerned that a cat would go to him about a medical condition.. with that as the opener. So he decided to swing by the den to see how things were going.

At a glance? Not amazingly. Fawnsqueak's cute butt was in his face and there was a dead fat cat on the grounded surrounded by vomit. The cat he assumed to be her mate-- did he know this guy? Lionstar had to squint at him for a moment before he determined him to be Streamface. Seemed close enough, at least.

"If you're done killing cats and backing up into others, I want to talk with you both for a moment." At this time, Dusktail was still alive-- well, as far as he knew. He had just spoken to her, albeit shortly.. in his den.

[ @CheetahPelt, @Dipper ]

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules
Old June 10th, 2020, 11:22 PM

My Mood: Tired

Willowbreeze padded into the medicine den, exhausted. "Hello? Fawnsqueak?" she called, looking around to see if he was there. "I'm here for my wellness check." She wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. She was tired I didn't want to spend a good portion of the night hunting.
@Dipper
Old June 11th, 2020, 08:59 AM
this night is sparkling

Echokit stared at his harder. "She came back to life, didn't she?" she asked excitedly. "Tell me more!" @Dipper
being this young is art

Old June 12th, 2020, 12:42 AM
the stars are aligned

Feeling the softness of another cat behind him, Fawnsqueak began rattling off an apology as he turned around to scoot past whichever classmate had been the unfortunate one to cross his path. "Sorry, really-- I was just leaving, you can see Otterstone in a second, I'm just... sorry--"

But upon seeing who it was, the apologies abruptly halted and he froze. "...Oh. It's you. Never mind." That was more than he'd said to Lionstar in what felt like moons, and it was to rescind an apology... sort of. In the time apart, he'd forgotten the smaller details about him like his angular muzzle and blue-specked eye and the intensity of his presence, commanding attention. It was a dangerously sharp edge he was dancing on, and it could've turned Fawnsqueak to internal mush if he stared another few seconds.

He really, really hated that guy. Usually, sometimes.. It was complicated. But he did feel safe in concluding he hated what he'd turned his life --and them-- into.

Lionstar's demand to talk to them drew Fawnsqueak back to the present. And.. right, there was a dead body over there. He still didn't know anything about what'd happened with that but dryly asked, "What, am I fired yet?"

@BILL. @CheetahPelt