Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:56 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 17th, 2021, 10:36 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Lionsbeach

@littlelove

Stormstripe gave her daughter an awkward smile. It hurt her, seeing Morningpaw worry about her social life. This time, though, she wasn't going to run away from the pain. She'd try to change her situation instead.
"I'll try. And I would like to talk to you more often." she mewed, briefly rubbing her shoulder affectionately against her daughter's.
Old September 18th, 2021, 08:35 AM
i am kenough

Plumstorm sits by the sea.
Old September 25th, 2021, 09:45 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Dawnwhisper~
Stepping along the beach, the wild buffeted against their fur. Sand shifted beneath their paws, causing Dawnwhisper to walk in more of a clumsy manner than their typical graceful steps. Their breaths were soft as they escaped Dawnwhispers muzzle, gaze drifting along the ever shifting ground as the sound of waves crashing reached their ears every few moments, water sometimes bubbling up around their paws as Dawnwhisper walked closed enough to the water that due to high tide it reached them but wouldn’t particularly pull them in to the intimidating waves. Even though they loved the feel of water along their pelt, the way it seemed to tug on Dawnwhispers fur with each small drip of water that would fall beneath them, Dawnwhisper had no want to be tugged into the churning waters of Lionsbeach, something that absolutely terrified them, not only because they would have to stare death in its eyes, not only the fact that Dawnwhisper would most likely go to Starclans beautiful lands, but because they’d be leaving a very specific cat behind.
The memories of this beach had swept over them, reminding Dawnwhisper of just how much their life had been altered when they meet Blizzardwind. He was tough, rougher around the edges, acted as if there was no cat who was allowed to see his soft side, but Dawnwhisper saw right through that. Blizzardwind, while surely tough, had seemed to show a softer side towards Dawnwhisper, even considered them a friend, sure, Blizzardwind had called them a twerp, but they knew that wasn’t actually how he saw them. Dawnwhisper adored the cat who they considered a close friend, one who which Dawnwhisper trusted to confide almost anything to him, almost. Of course, certain things needed to be kept away, brushed off the cliff of their brain as to keep them from spilling their guts completely to him. It was only small thing, not wanting Blizzardwind to hurt anyone who would be cruel or rude to them, or appear randomly between a crush of theirs and themself. Anything else was typically shared with the old tom. Expect, they weren’t entirely expecting to encounter this old, seemingly rude cat, not exactly where they had met that faithful day.
@poppy.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Last edited by Nixey; September 25th, 2021 at 09:46 PM.
Old September 27th, 2021, 07:45 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

//: @Nixey

Reminiscences of the past came back to Blizzardwind quite strongly whenever he came to this particular strip of land. Lionsbeach... Where he had discovered he actually had the capacity to care for someone after 50 moons of non-existent
positive emotions. Ever since he had met Dawnwhisper, his life... it had improved for the better. Well... for a little while, anyways. It was currently falling apart, and a calming stroll by the roaring water of Lionsbeach was exactly what he needed. Petuniapaw would love this. Maybe when (not if, it would never occur to him that it was an if, not when) she returned, he would take her on a walk here. Wouldn't that be something. After he scolded her and sent her to do the elders ticks for a couple moons, of course. It would serve her right, at least she would know how horribly worried and guilty he had been. These upset feelings usually contorted into anger, but these just festered, because if she never came back, then it would never go away, and he would be stuck how she left him, either angry and looking for vengeance against the world for taking her away or sadness for his lost apprentice. Sadness would be best for those around him. Anger was too destructive, and this Clan didn't need any more help falling apart.

His shoulders still ached from the last Clan meeting, where Pebblesong and Grayfur (that was the psycho-queen's name, right?) had randomly attacked him. Pebblesong... it hadn't ended well for her, and she certainly deserved punishment... but death was too final. There wasn't anything else Splashleap could do, and even though Pebblesong was a complete ass, death was a pretty severe consequence. Well deserved, he supposed, but not favorable. He hadn't stopped by Snakeheart for herbs, for those clawmarks on his back after the little spat, trainwreck of a Clan meeting, because the medicine cat was currently on the verge of an emotional breakdown, and Blizzardwind wasn't really a fan of the medicine cat, so his patience would have been thinner than it usually had been. Not to mention, he wasn't exactly in the best of moods when he had left the Streamstone. For Snakeheart's safetly, he didn't bother.

As he walked further down the beach, he saw a feline figure padding down the bank towards him. Narrowing his eyes (it was certainly quite windy out today), he quickly identified Dawnwhisper. Quickening his pace, he hurried over t his... friend. Yeah, friend. That sounded right.

As he neared them. he noticed how uncomfortable and slightly worried they looked. A couple side glances at the large waves and churning, cold water. he frowned. Were they scared? RiverClan cats could swim, but not that well, most cats, no matter how good of swimmers they were, wouldn't stand a chance against the water when it was like this. He would, obviously, a seasoned swimmer and fisher such as himself, but his muscles would be so sore afterwords, so he hoped he wouldn't have to take a dip. Fluffing out his fur against the spray that occasionally spurted out of the large body of water, slate blue eyes narrowed, he nodded at them, feeling mre excited about beng able to interact with them then he hopefully let on.

"Hello. Looking for a quick dip, are you?" He joked gruffly, eyeing the silver tabby warrior, and them glancing almost resentfully at the water. How dare the stupid stuff scare Dawnwhisper. He would kick it's ass if it had an ass to kick. Strange how protective he would get over the cat's he loved. Petuniapaw and Dawnwhisper. That was all. He couldn't protect Petuniapaw right now, so Dawnwhisper would be his top priorit. If he had no one to protect, to care for, what was the purpose of life? He had done okay without having someone to watch over, but now it was like he needed to do it, it added color to his life that would otherwise be dreary and unbearable. Even if he didn't realize it, he needed to be needed. As much as he would eventually hate to admit.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 27th, 2021, 03:18 PM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours
My Mood: Sleepy

~Dawnwhisper~
Everything, for some reason, felt so comfortable today. It was amazing how just being near one of their favorite things, water, had been enough to lull the worry about being dragged under the crashing waves that hit the beach before dragging sand back with it into its depths. Honestly, they wondered how it would feel to take a dip into the most likely chilly water, to feel it tugging along their pelt as they completed one of their favorite activities, something the thick furred feline found o be the most comforting thing they could experience. Though something else had been quick to catch their attention, their gray-blue eyes no longer focused on the ever churning waters, but a figure approaching them. at first, they had tensed up, unable to entirely makeup who it was coming near them as the seawater sprayed up into their face and caused a burning in their eyes, shutting them tightly for a moment in a attempt to get rid of the pain. Though once they had opened their eyes, peering ahead of themself to find the figure, only being meet with the face of a very familiar cat.
"Blizzardwind!" calling this out, all previous fear of the unknown figure was diminished, as they knew there was no reason to fear the old grouch, though a bit of worry shimmered in their eyes. Sure, they had arrived late, but Dawnwhisper had seen what happened, how Pebblesong, they believed, and some other cat had begun attacking clanmates. A soft breath rasped in their chest for a moment as Dawnwhisper raked their gaze along Blizzardwinds back. The salty, cool air filled their lungs as they took just a moment to look their dear friend up and down, unsure if more damage had been done further along the platinum toms body. Though, upon a quick inspection, Dawnwhisper had seemingly returned to themself before skipping up alongside Blizzardwind, pressing their nose against his cheek with a little sigh escaping their muzzle. Dawnwhiser sounded content, happy even as their fluffy body brushed against Blizzardwind. "How have you been?" purring this out for a moment, Dawnwhisper seemed to pause as the memory of not seeing Blizzardwind with his apprentice filled their mind. 'Hopefully..you're doing alright,' awaiting a response, the cat waited patiently, the water still lapping happily at their paws when it came far enough up.
A laugh passed Dawnwhispers lips when Blizzardwind had asked a question of his own. "Ah.. not in particular," searching the water, as if it was hiding a secret Dawnwhisper wanted to find, which, maybe beneath the silvery blue waters, there was some treasure that you would have to risk your life for to find. But that was most likely simply a wishful and entertaining thought that they had conjured. "I mean, if it was Cattail pond, than sure, but these waters are.." their eyes flickered away as they searched the horizon, as if they were searching for their answer there. "Choppy," stating this, they rounded back on the older cat, "I wouldn't dare step a paw in those waters," mm..maybe that wasn't the whole truth. Tilting their head lightly to the side, Dawnwhispers eyes searched their companion that had just arrived, "doesn't seem like you'd be too pleased with a dip either," a soft, teasing tone was etched into their voice as Dawnwhisper grinned towards him. Blizzardwind may have been intimidating but Dawnwhisper knew he was simply a ball of fluff who had a rough life.
Catching the look Blizzardwind had cast towards the water, a bit of confusion etched onto their features. Why would this cat, who certainly was able to swim against those currents much better than themself, look so resentfully towards the waters that had only moments ago caused worry to pound against Dawnwhispers mind, fearing falling into the abyss of the unknown that rested beneath the beautiful waves. Had he had a accident in the water, been pulled in himself at some point in his life? With a gentle sigh, Dawnwhisper brushed their tail along Blizzardwind before motioning for him to walk with them, starting to etch their way away from high tide.
@poppy.

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old September 27th, 2021, 05:41 PM
sadly, I exist

Crashstep was already annoyed with the mite sized cat. It was as if she thought she had a right to his free time. He hadn’t been scheduled for anything, he’d been resting, it was his right. If all they did was hunt, train, sleep, and eat they’d be no better than wild dogs or those Thunderclanners.
Why was everyone suddenly stepping upon his toes.

“I must ask, why do you belive you are entitled to my free time.” He asked looking to the apprentice as they approached the pond.

He hoped her answer was at least something better than ‘because you need to be doing something all the time to be useful to the clan’ that kind of thought is what gives cats reasons to leave.

@Singing Jay

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 28th, 2021, 11:41 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

@Exis

Goldenpaw was moving at a rather brisk pace, not just
because the warrior was larger and taller then her and therefor moved quicker
then she at normal speed. They had arrived at the Lionsbeach, a place Goldenpaw
rarely visited and couldn't help but feel odd and slightly out of place.

She listen as the warrior questioned her. She wanted to lie and say it was
because he seemed bored but a voice in the back of her head told her the tom would
neither by it nor accept it as an answer. "I'll be honest with you" she began, she
had planed to come up with some one lie bit... perhaps the truth would be even more
effective in this situation. "There are cats in our can I do not trust..."
That was all she wanted to say now, Heartsoul had named cats who weren't worth
Riverclan and she had suspicions of her own...

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old September 28th, 2021, 12:36 PM
sadly, I exist

crashstep looked at the small she-cat with an incredulous look. “What does that have to do with me? Am I one of those cats?” he asked cocking his head to the side.
He’d really come out here for lobsters. The delicious things. Oh how they made his world turn.
This apprentice would not ruin the excursion. If need be he’d bring her back to camp and come back without her.

@Singing Jay

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 29th, 2021, 06:30 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

//: @Sagun

There was probably no point in coming here. Why would he come if he barely knew her? It wasn't the smartest thing she had ever done, but the rose sitting hidden by Honeypetal's nest in the warrior's den continued to remind her of the cat who gave it to her. The cream and brown tabbico she-cat ran- no, quickly hobbled to the beach where she had fallen clumsily, and had been cared for by Zack. Oh, how Kestrelstar would hang her from the Streamstone by her ears if he ever found out the feeling she believed she was having. But he left RiverClan. He abandoned them. Then came back, expecting forgiveness. She had sat silently in the shadows the entire meeting, trying to conceal the rare surge of fury that burned inside of her.

Rounding the bend, her slate-blue eyes narrowed against the wind and spray of salty, churning water, she felt a surge of panic. The water was so scary... so powerful. She tried not to think about it, but it was so difficult not to imagine a rip current pulling her out into the vast, gray water.

The sand coated her paws as she hurried to where she had fallen.Pausing on the beach, wind buffeting her fur and the spray of the water sending droplets of water scattered on her pelt, she hesitated. Why would he come see her? What was so special about her? No matter what she thought, she wanted to see him, so ignoring her own self-doubt, she lifted her muzzle, scanning the banks. There he was. Heart skipping slightly, his back was turned to her. "Zack!" She called, trying to be loud enough over the crashing waves. A wave splashed up against the sand, soaking her legs. The tide was coming in. Padding up the bank, to dryer land, she kept her eyes fixed on him.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old September 29th, 2021, 06:58 AM
Teen romance

My Mood: Kingly

Zack

The brown tom wiped around his gaze at first scanned the beach then he spotted the beautiful she cat hobbling towards him. Smiling to himself he started towards her a warm welcoming smile placed on his maw. His paws where covered in sand and well if he rolled around in the sand he’d become the one and only sandman. As he reached her he gently touched his nose to hers hello there how have you been? Dear oh my your out of breath come rest over here he gently wrapped his tail around her standing in a way to hold her up and walked her over to a soft fern bed. It should be out of the spraying mist the waves give off and it blocks the wind he had gathered plenty of moss and feathers and piled them up days before underneath a overhang in a clump of large moss. Well after all it was where he was staying for a while but other than that he was a traveler. He loved to travel and see the world for what it was truly worth, he had also met many other cats speaking of cats he longed to see Dakota again he was small but a good friend. He couldn’t help but feel a sudden pang of longing to race back and pounce on him and say “hah! Got you again fluffy! but it had been moons from when he had left who knows maybe things have changed.
@Poppy

Last edited by Fenz; September 29th, 2021 at 06:58 AM.
Closed Thread