Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Word Association
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 03:05 AM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 02:41 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paedyn
Today 02:38 AM
Splitmoon's Characters
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 02:02 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:54 AM

Old March 5th, 2022, 08:16 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Patrol Place

**Elmshadow**
@zeeno

Elmshadow sat quietly and watched the patrols gathering. His green eyes scanned the clearing. There weren't many cats jumping to attention at the sound of patrols being called out. He made note of seeing Snowpaw. Gingercry wasn't dawdling. He didn't agree with his mate's father often but he was at least a loyal senior warrior; he was soft but reliable. After a moment, the dark tom stood and walked toward the gathering cats. "Duskflare, we're leaving." He was tentatively appreciative that he was only responsible for a warrior and not another patrol of apprentices, though he was unfortunately too aware of how many warriors were no better than an apprentice. It should, in theory, be a smooth patrol though he'd save his judgement for once they got started.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old March 9th, 2022, 11:45 AM

My Mood: Cool

Gingercry looked around the clearing. Snowpaw had shown up and was waiting with him but there was no sign of Shadowpaw. Pity, Gingercry hated leaving a cat behind, especially an apprentice who could benefit from going outnin patrol. She shrugged and rose to his paws, shaking out the stiffness in his joints. "Oh well, Shadowpaw will have to catch another patrol. I dont want to keep you waiting all day long, lets get going." He flicked his feathered tail towards Snowpaw and trotted across the clearing and out the camp entrance.

@Jae @Parabatai
Gingercry
Old March 11th, 2022, 03:02 PM
。。 enjoy the fame

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Blah

Duskflare - @Ravensong [for Elmshadow]

"Yezzer."

Duskflare gave a gruff response to Elmshadow's deep voice as he announced their departure. Copper hues flickered over the gray bobtail as he strode towards the warrior. Elmshadow, heard his name pop out of Dawnstar and the other senior warriors a couple of times. I'm guessin' he's pretty respected in the clan. Good, at least I don't have to bother with a couple of meddling kits this go around. Elmshadow seemed like the type that wouldn't end up on Duskflare's bad side, it would be better if he didn't let's just put it that way.

"Don't worry, I'm not as dull as I seem to be." His ear twitched as flurries of snow swirled around the two, and around the clearing. His copper gaze flickered up for a couple of heartbeats. "This snow is going to give us hell, I can already tell. C'mon let's get goin' I don't want my pelt in Dawnstar's nest tonight." The large splotched dark brown tabby gave a whisk of his tail as he rose to his paws and approached the camp exit, gave nod of his head for Elmshadow to follow.

slowly dipping my toes back in

character hoard

Star fixed the indents here,♡
Old March 11th, 2022, 08:48 PM
Baby Bi Bi Bi

My Mood: Distracted

<Sharkpaw>

Sharkpaw ran across the clearing when they heard their mentor, Owlfeather, call out for patrols. What if they were on one again? Thankfully, it seemed like their question was answered when Owlfeather called Rainysky to take them to the RiverClan border? Weren't they those fish-eating swimmers? The blue-gray apprentice looked around for Rainysky, but no one in the crowd of cats looked like a Rainysky to them. Sharkpaw sat down and waited for the warrior to come to meet them.

@duskfire1

Please don't be mad at me for not posting or replying very fast. I am not in a great spot right now in school, and I just don't have the motivation for roleplaying. Thank you for reading this signature!
Old March 13th, 2022, 10:55 AM
trying to figure out life

~ Owlfeather ~
[Self-report]

Stalking back to camp with Crowblaze hopefully somewhere behind her, she could see that they were the first patrol to return. Hopefully, it had meant that they were fast, and not the other patrol slow, because slowness gave a risk that they wouldn't be reported at all. While leafbare was slowly giving away, and some bird had even begun to return, and Shadwoclan didn't have any current fights, it didn't mean hunting patrols could go unfinished, or borders unmarked. She placed down the plump squirrel on the freshkill pile, and returned to her post to wait for the other patrols to come back, hopefully with some good news or prey to show for their work. If they didn't show up, she could have to send them to Elmshadow for the punishments.
Old March 14th, 2022, 06:35 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Hopeless

Pineclaw led Echosky back to the camp, while she brought the hare they caught to the fresh kill pile, the tabby tom sought out Owlfeather.

"We were able to catch a hare by the WindClan border, but the prey scent was scarce otherwise. Echosky had been able to track the hare down though," Pineclaw reported.

Characters | Enforcer Regulations

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 14th, 2022, 09:21 PM
Raven

**Elmshadow**
@Hopeless

Elmshadow stalked through the camp entrance, his face a mask of stoicism even through his irritation. He walked directly to Owlfeather, stopping in front of his former mentor with a slight nod of his head. "The Windclan border is marked. It seems Windclan is active on their border again though we...I didn't see any patrols. The wind was...troublesome but everything went smoothly otherwise, for me anyways. Duskflare disappeared somewhere between here and the border. As though simply showing up for the patrol would save his hide from punishment. Leave him, and the rest of the cats who've chosen to take their responsibilities lightly, to me."

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old March 14th, 2022, 10:26 PM

My Mood: Cool

(I guess this is before their fight lol]

Gingercry trotted into camp, looking around for Snowpaw and Shadowpaw as he absently approached Owlfeather. Snowpaw had shown up but then never seemed to have left camp, Shadowpaw was late then disappeared again. He realized he was getting in just in time but he'd spent time looking for the two apprentices, hoping neither had been hurt. He decided at the last moment to turn in and report to Owlfeather then he'd go looking for them again. He debated on whether to tell Owlfeather about the two in case they needed to send more help to search for them but he also didn't want to get the young cats into trouble either, not beyond the stern words he'd give them personally. "Thunderclan seems like they're getting back on their feet again, their markers were fresh. Nothing seemed out of order."

@Hopeless
Gingercry
Old March 15th, 2022, 09:08 PM
Raven

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

**Elmshadow**
[If you believe there was a mistake, please message me and I'll get it figured out^^. Make sure all rejoinings come to this thread and tag me. If you try to rejoin through the rejoinings thread you will be ignored or turned away, Elmshadow is handling all patrol punishment rejoinings.]

The dark tom stalked over the clearing and confidently positioned himself directly below the Shadowledge. Patrols have been notoriously lacking for some time but since Dawnstar had gone to Thunderclan it seemed the problem had only become worse. Elmshadow couldn't decide if the slacking had more to do with so many good warriors going to Thunderclan or if being away from Dawnstar simply made the clan feel as though they could slack off without the threat of severe repercussions. Today they would see their mistake. Shadestorm's last patrol had shown Elmshadow the extent of the issue surrounding the patrols so he kept a close eye on the last couple sent out by Owlfeather.

Reciting from memory, he called out for the offending cats, "Bitterwish, Honeyfire, Goldfish, Sharppaw, Juniperpaw, Needlepaw, Ashpaw, Webthroat, Ryepaw, Shadowpaw, Snowpaw, Rainysky, Sharkpaw, and Duskflare. Gather here immediately!" Elmshadow was distinctly aware that both his apprentice and one of his daughters' names were among those called, which only served to fuel his resolve. He waited a moment to let the cats gather and got right into exactly what he'd worked out. "Patrols are not something to be taken lightly and it seems that too many have been doing just that. Living in a clan has many benefits, because of that every able-bodied cat is expected to contribute. If you cannot do the very basics then you have no place here."

He let his words settle for a few heartbeats. Hopefully the direct attention on the most recent offenders would help to reinforce the magnitude of fulfilling clan duties but, if not, maybe the punishments would. "Bitterwish and Rainysky. You both were given the responsibility to lead a patrol and you both failed to show up, leaving our clan all the more vulnerable because of it. You're both to be temporarily exiled. I hope your time on your own makes you a little more appreciative of what you have in the clan and teaches you not to take it for granted. When you return you can find me and we will work out the price for your place back then."

[ @VexSkullz @duskfire1 Your exile will be as stated above. Your character is exiled for a minimum of 7 days IRL, and you must make a minimum of 7 posts with that character in the outskirts. When you're ready to rejoin, start the thread here and tag me. Your rejoining will be the Patrol Punishment/corporal punishment as described above.]

Patrol leaders were previously the only cats who were subject to punishment but the number of cats not showing up to patrols or disappearing part way through was largely affecting all of the patrols. "Honeyfire, Goldfish, Webthroat, Duskflare. Just because you were not leading a patrol that does not make your role and your presence on that patrol unnecessary, yet you've clearly treated it as such. I expect any warrior of Shadowclan to act in a more responsible manner. You four will also be exiled. Same rules apply, you will come to me to ask for your place back."

[ @Clock Dragonshifter @door~ @Ritsuka @lavende Your exile will be as stated above. Your character is exiled for a minimum of 7 days IRL, and you must make a minimum of 7 posts with that character in the outskirts. When you're ready to rejoin, start the thread here and tag me. Unless you piss off Elmshadow, you'll likely be able to do a normal rejoining and not have to face corporal punishment.]

He sighed, looking over the large group of apprentices. They no doubt had varying levels of training and thus many would not fair well being exiled. Besides, he didn't want to potentially throw away the lives of young cats in general. All the same, he wasn't prepared to go easy on them either. Lax training led to lazy and incompetent warriors; Shadowclan had enough of those already. "Juniperpaw, Needlepaw, Ashpaw, Ryepaw, Shadowpaw, Snowpaw, Sharkpaw. This is your one warning. You are apprentices and so are here to learn. In fact, it is your only true responsibility. Failing to show up for an important lesson in clan life is no small infraction and it will not be tolerated. You each will pick a den and clean it out, from top to bottom. Before you go though, we'll make this a lesson to make up for the one you missed. Pair up and spar with one another. If you don't have any battle training then you better make it up as you go. If you have any questions, you're free to ask me. Should you fail to serve your punishment, or if I happen to see you slacking off on future patrols, then expect to be punished as a warrior. Shadowclan has no use for cats who cannot follow simple instructions."

[ @Pheasantflight @Beancat @error @/duskfire1 @Parabatai @Jae @DeltaDace You have 10 days to complete the following: 1 post in any of the dens with a minimum 50 word count cleaning the den and nests, and a sparring RP in this thread with one of the other apprentices - minimum 3 posts per character. If you need an extension let me know BEFORE MARCH 25. Characters who fail to meet the the requirements by the deadline with no accepted excuse will face exile.]

With everybody else out of the way, Elmshadow turned to his apprentice. Keeping his chin high and eyes hard, he looked down at her and meowed, "Sharppaw, you did complete your patrol however you were slow and continuously falling behind. Don't make a habit of it. If you'd like to get in some extra practice then you can join in and spar, otherwise you are free to go."

[ @Shade. Sharppaw is not actually in trouble. She won't face any repercussions if she does not participate but you're welcome to if Sharppaw would like the practice.]

Active Purrks
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; March 15th, 2022 at 09:15 PM.
Old March 18th, 2022, 11:10 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

@Ravensong @Pheasantflight @Beancat @error @duskfire1 @Parabatai @Jae @DeltaDace

The speckled apprentice was very much ashamed for being called out like that. Perhaps her depressing lifestyle was getting to her. She was definitely going to take some free practice.

(she can't...really join since she's the 9th cat)