Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
ThunderClan Medicine Cat Applications are open!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: None
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Snivellus
Today 01:15 PM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Frozen Reign
Today 01:06 PM
RiverClan Camp
Today 12:59 PM
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Today 12:58 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 12:56 PM

Old December 6th, 2023, 05:33 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @Moonraven @lesbianism
═ ═ ═
Poppysong gapes at their leader. Listening to them rip apart Thunderclan with their words makes their tail twitch. They got all this information from Dawnstar? Can Dawnstar be trusted? Surely they have thought about this, but have they thought enough? Riverclan, too? Their ears flatten to the sides.

A patrol to Riverclan. Lead by Batglare. Something tells them this won’t be a peaceful patrol-

And… Softsong?

They stare at Softsong. Then, they lift themself from the ground.

You foxheart!” Poppysong yowls at Twilightstar, stepping in front of Softsong. “You put trust into whoever you wish and expect us to follow? To risk our lives and the lives of our loved ones?”

Their claws dig into the ground. “You spout wishes of violence yet claim you do not want death. But violence always ends in death,” they spit, now standing with hackles raised. Their fur is on end and they look twice as big as they normally do.

They narrow their slitted eyes. “Foxheart,” they repeat, hissing beneath their breath. It takes all their strength and will to keep their claws on the ground.

Last edited by MangofDoom; December 6th, 2023 at 05:46 PM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 05:44 PM

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Sad

Breezefire listened quietly
Old December 6th, 2023, 05:49 PM
VM me tomato

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Caterpillarpaw was about to walk away when she reliazed something. That cat was Ryefur wasn't it? The tiny blind newly apprenticed six moon old meowed so umm Ryefur you're my new mentor. That was Ryefur right? @Pumpkin Latte

“ Yes,Little One.” He purred kindly
Old December 6th, 2023, 05:49 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Tired

Hog Strike
Hog strike was patiently awaiting dismissal as he listened to Twilight Stars words, that boredom snapped to interest after hearing that windclan and shadow clan were going to have an alliance. Now filled both a shock and relief his jaw had infact dropped, an alliance.Shadowclan was… scary, and it made him shudder just thinking of shadowclan cats, they were so unhinged. On a side note He was really getting tired of how overwhelmingly stupid thunderclan was, he hated thunderclan with a passion, those arrogant prideful fools were so irritatingly idiotic, he could have a whole monologue just on the topic! and riverclan he didn’t really have any personal problems with, in his eyes they were okay. He didn’t voice this however. The opposition from others toward this alliance had both genuine surprise and slight agreement, although he’d no input to give.

He perked up at the sound of an opportunity to shred some river rats, gladly! Those fishy morons oughta get a few nicks in there ear for all the mindless waltzing into windclan territory they’d been doing. Hog strike eagerly made his willingness to join the patrol known with his naturally loud voice. ‘I’ll go on the patrol.’.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old December 6th, 2023, 06:01 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Speak of the most recent health-related issues drowned into the background the moment Twilightstar mentioned the ShadowClan leader. What had begun as nonchalantly surveying her surroundings turned into a wide-eyed stare up to the Galewood and the lilac feline who stood upon, mouth moments away from hanging agape - if she were so rude as to let that happen. Silverpaw could not believe her ears. An alliance, with ShadowClan? Her heart began to pound within her chest, memories of those tiresome nights spent in the horrid company of that clan during the leader's disappearance, memories of the trouble and harm that clan had caused. Perhaps the older apprentice was biased, coded to dislike the clan of Shadows after they plagued her clan growing up - after what they did to her when all she tried to do was come home.

But she wasn't alone. A warrior, one not entirely unfamiliar to her, spoke up against this idea, and although the silver she-cat hated to oppose the leader she admired so much, she couldn't help but agree with Bravebird. Tearing her eyes away from the daring warrior, she found herself watching Twilightstar for a few pensive moments before rising to her paws, and speaking up as well.
"My apologies, but I must agree with her. Our history with ShadowClan is... Spotty at best. They have taunted us for moons, how can we possibly ally - even trust - a clan built on the downfall of others? I... I do not believe ShadowClan, least of all Dawnstar, is to be trusted. How can we be certain this is not a trick of some kind?"

In other words, she fully expected this 'alliance' Dawnstar proposed to purely be a front - one to use WindClan to bring down the other clans and, eventually, WindClan as well. But, having said what needed to be said, she stepped back and sat down, blue eyes briefly scanning the world around her. Certainly, she and Bravebird could not be the only ones finding this proposition deranged? If was dangerous, if anything. But the news of RiverClan's arrogance followed, briefly reminding her of what Twilightstar had previously said about ThunderClan. She never did think much of the tree clan, but RiverClan... It was disappointing to hear how far they'd fallen. Last she was around, they were still allied - though evidently, that was no longer the case. Nevertheless, arrogance and foolish stealing on their end did not bode well, and the soon-to-be warrior refused to sit by and watch.
"I wish to attend this patrol as well."
She declared without hesitation. She was healed enough for such activities, in her opinion, and simply sitting by is not something she ever wished to do.

Though, it appeared she was not alone in disagreeing with this after all - another warrior, of whom she did not know the name, spoke up as well. Her eyes turned the younger feline's way and silver ears gave a twitch as they seemed call twilightstar a Foxheart. Now, Silverpaw thoroughly disagreed with even considering an alliance with ShadowClan, but these harsh words did not sit well with her either. So, she spoke Poppysong's way.
"Please, behave yourself. I agree that the mere thought of all this is far from ideal, but share your opinions in a polite manner at the very least. Surely Twilightstar is doing what she can to keep us safe, but letting the other clans trample over us is not the path to follow."

[ @Moonraven @birdie @MangofDoom ]

Old December 6th, 2023, 06:20 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Heatherwhisker °•
Shadow Fiend • Silver Tongue • Just A Scratch

A patrol to deal with RiverClan and their stupid fish-eating faces? Ohhhh, the young warrior sprang up from where he sat, hopping from paw to paw like an overly excited kit. "HELL yeah, I'm in!!" Anything else said before or after that was mindless drabble. Heatherwhisker just wanted to kick some fishass.

// owo \\

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; December 6th, 2023 at 06:21 PM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 06:53 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

The old tom looked up quietly when he heard his name added to those with reassignments. Batglare rose to his paws and sought out his second apprentice, Whisperingpaw, while listening to Twilightstar speak about the Cowtuft and the deaths in the clan. They had lost several clanmates due to their medicine cats' incompetence. Regardless of whether or not it was on purpose or accident, their medicine cat's job was to ensure the clan remained healthy and dealt with sickness and both were currently failing. He hoped Cowtuft was properly held responsible for it, he'd want the same with Lightningstorm as well, she wasn't an apprentice any longer, but WindClan couldn't go a medicine cat.

Grunting softly, Batglare located the orange tom with green eyes as he called out the senior name. For a paw, he looked rather mean which was different from his usual batch of broken apprentices he had to deal with. The large senior followed the customary meeting of mentor and apprentice dipped his head to touch noses with the smaller tom.

"What training have you gotten done." Training with Twistedpaw has proven to be slow, but that was due to her trauma and physical disabilities. Batglare assumed training with this Whisperingpaw would be quicker.
@ChaosBringer.

Whisperingpaw(53/100)

Whisperingpaw stood still as his nose was touched by his new mentor, his dull eyes shinning for a moment. He dipped his head and spoke. "Berryfrost had just taught me how to catch mice." Whisperingpaw answered, flicking his tail around. Then Twilightstar spoke about being allies with Shadowclan. "Can we try battle training? I want..to be able to defend my clan." He asked his mentor, looking at them in the eyes. It was really so he could take some anger out with his claws and teeth. The voices egged him on to use his claws on something. Or someone.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; January 27th, 2024 at 07:09 PM.
Old December 6th, 2023, 06:57 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Thriftfall

Thriftfall rolled his eyes. War was boring, and allying with Shadowclan of all clans was worse. Shadowclan was just as Uptight as Thunderclan. They had no right to be poking their noses in clans they don't belong in. Talking about "Keeping the clans in check." What's next, controlling Starclan?

Thriftfall had no pleasure in getting his paws dirty. He didn't feel like having to groom himself all over again. Of course, Riverclan was going to fight back and a full-fledged battle was going to happen. Sooner or later he's going to be dragged into that mess and forced to fight for Windclan's poor choices. If the other clans are causing such a problem, why don't we all just split up and live far away from each other? Didn't seem impossible anyway.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old December 6th, 2023, 07:40 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Beetlecrest was skeptical of the idea, but he knew a phrase that fit this situation well. "The enemy of our enemy is, after all, our friend. And while we may not be friends with ShadowClan, we both face a common foe. I shall come with you. Sure, I just gave birth, but if I could carry 4 whole kittens inside of me and survive, serving justice should be easy."
@Moonraven - Batglare/Twilightstar

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old December 6th, 2023, 08:41 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

NEWTBERRY

Newtberry watched quietly as all the cats stepped forward, volunteering to go on the patrol. Welll...he needed the experience. He had never been in a battle before, skipping the previous one, and so...now could be a good chance. "I will go. I haven't been in a while, so I am going to go," he said determinedly, narrowing his eyes to show that whether they liked it or not, he was going.
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!

Last edited by Sleek; December 6th, 2023 at 08:42 PM. Reason: your mom