Today 07:33 PM

Old March 26th, 2021, 04:46 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: The Shadowledge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfeather21 View Post
"Don't think I'm a baby or a drag It's annoying when cats assume that" Mintpaw snapped showing her teeth. She hated being considered weak.
Goldenclaw rolled his eyes. Great, he got stuck with a big toughie. "Yeah, yeah, you need to work on those threats. You won't scare a worm like that," he snapped back. "And compared to all the bigger and stronger warriors here, you are weak, so keep your trap shut and do what you're told."
Old March 26th, 2021, 04:47 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

@Angel (Feel free to skip to the last paragraph!)
Shrewstep's breath caught in his throat, his eyes crossing and uncrossing as they darted about the clearing like a frightened animals, cornered, about to be killed. Releasing the breath with a choked hiss, he sucked more in, closing his eyes and trying to focus, to calm himself, to keep from hyperventilating. Hunting........family......cats he cared about..........no. NO! He would not, he refused to, let anything happen to Dorkie, or Ebony, or the renamed Poison, or Charcoal, or the other kits of Blackhaze he had yet to meet, or Marigold. He couldn't, he COULDN'T!

Wracking his brain, trying to think, had he done anything, had he even TALKED to a Windclan cat? There were two instances, and one was much more terrifying. The meeting, if you could call it that, with Pipsqueak the kit, who he had gotten into quite the verbal fight with, he was fairly certain Marigoldpaw wouldn't tell on him for that and no one else had been around. He certainly wouldn't be telling Dawnstar about it. He might not be the nicest with Mari, but she could take a bit of tough love, and she was one of his best friends.

The scary one was the tunnel incident, with Frogpaw and Mudpaw and Raggedpaw, and the now-deceased Thornpaw. He hadn't exactly been being friends, more teaming up to aggravate someone, enemies enemy is my friend, but Dawnstar might not see it that way. And the worrying thing was that there were more cats, so many more cats involved. Frogpaw and Moonpaw and Raggedpaw in Shadowclan alone, and if Frogpaw was bright enough to put two and two together..............Shrewstep didn't even want to think about how he would twist it, what it would become, who's fault he would make it. He had to hope Frogpaw didn't think of it, he had to hope.

He was pulled from his mental panic, for it was really panic, by the call from Dawnstar. Sucking in his breath, had Frogpaw told her already! he was relieved to hear that it was just an apprentice. A small smile broke through the frozen, pained stone of his face as he realized it was Dorkie making her way towards him, and he purred roughly. Let's make you a warrior, alright kid? he asked, realizing with a small, choking sound that he was using the word Blackhaze had always used for him. Kid. That was one cat he was almost, almost glad was dead. Dawnstar couldn't hurt him.
Old March 26th, 2021, 05:13 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
Goldenclaw rolled his eyes. Great, he got stuck with a big toughie. "Yeah, yeah, you need to work on those threats. You won't scare a worm like that," he snapped back. "And compared to all the bigger and stronger warriors here, you are weak, so keep your trap shut and do what you're told."

Mintpaw straightened up and changed her tone "May we start training?" she asked polity her tone unrecognizable

Old March 26th, 2021, 05:19 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfeather21 View Post
Mintpaw straightened up and changed her tone "May we start training?" she asked polity her tone unrecognizable
The golden tabby grunted. So, she was gonna go and change tones? Fine by him. "Fine. We'll start with a border patrol."
Old March 26th, 2021, 07:34 PM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Raggedpaw couldn't take it anymore. He knew Dawnstar was out to get him so he unsheathed his claws and stuck them in his own throat. He began to bleed, and get weaker and weaker until he stopped breathing. His body fell over, and he was dead. ( @Undertaker, @feather lily )
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Last edited by Fawn; April 6th, 2021 at 06:49 PM.
Old March 26th, 2021, 07:46 PM

Frogpaw looked over I wanted to do it! he thought, he didn’t move Guess he was a traitor he said under his breath so nobody could hear. He was weak so frogpaw wasn’t surprised really the ragged paw was weak. He then looked at dawnstar to see what she would do

Sup I’m back! I’m trying to get back into doing rp’s though I only have a windclan kit right now.

not feeling great mentally and stressed about school starting. if i don't respond to rp's in 24 hours feel free to bump me. i apologize in advance
Old March 26th, 2021, 09:39 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Kit to apprentices more mentors the same old song and dance of shadowclan. At least Shrikepaw didn’t get a mentor this round because after four of them he was just done and no longer wanted one. He’d proven himself capable of training and learning without one so at this point it was pointless.

So for a time he just sat dull and bored idly watching his clanmates. Then Raggedpaw slit his own throat.

Well that was less dull and the tom was now excited. Laughing softly at the sheer patheticness of the action the apprentice tail waved gently as a small grin curled around his muzzle. He wished something like this would occur every meeting, within a season there’d be no weak cats left and the entertainment value would be worth it alone. Shame the body was just lying there though, the monochrome tom reminisced as they blood pool steadily crept it way to his paw. It was a waste of flesh thought the cat was obviously useless. Oh oops his paw was getting soaked now.... Shrikepaw didn’t even move in the slightest except to restrain his drooling as his paws stained red.

Have a kittypet/outsider who needs healing? Vm me!

Last edited by Rani; March 26th, 2021 at 09:40 PM.
Old March 26th, 2021, 09:52 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyrieknight View Post
The golden tabby grunted. So, she was gonna go and change tones? Fine by him. "Fine. We'll start with a border patrol."
[Change rp to border?]

"alright" Agreed Mintpaw

Old March 26th, 2021, 10:05 PM
Matching with @/Mica

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Flying Pizza View Post
A chuckle escaped his mouth. "You too, Gingerpaw. I hope you will turn out well." he sighed. So much remindings of his sister...
Gingerpaw tilted her head to the side at the warrior's comment. Whats got his tail in a twist? His new apprentice is right here!

Resisting the urge to bounce around camp like a kit, which I no longer am, she settled for letting her tail thrash excitedly behind her. "So what are we going to do first? Hunting? Fighting off any wandering Bunnies?"
Old March 26th, 2021, 10:19 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

@Viper2008 hope this is ok, i can edit it if you don't like it
@Undertaker It would be super weird if no one did anything about someone committing in a large crowd, at least outwardly

"Holy mother of-" Did no one notice this cat just killed themselves?! Scorchstrike ran up and poked them with a paw. Yeah, they were dead. Is no one going to do anything? What is wrong with everyone? She grabbed Raggedpaw by the scruff and dragged them out of the crowd. Poor thing. I wonder what happened to them...
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; March 26th, 2021 at 10:20 PM.