Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Paste the last thing you...
Last post by Shrew
Today 02:53 PM
Let's Try Again -...
by korok
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:48 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Crown_Sage
Today 02:42 PM

Old October 7th, 2023, 01:53 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Sleepy Thicket

CW: Reflection of traumatizing past, suicidal thoughts

- @Caspian because you wanna read it ig

Graytail was making her way toward Sleepy Thicket. Everything was shattering her. Everyone she knew slowly dying or already dead. Her mother, Willowfrost had died giving birth, she was buried here 53 moons ago. Graytails father, Deadthorn, had died in an old border skirmish, he was buried around 50 moons ago. So many tragedies threatened to drag her down to the pits of hell. Well, in any case, Graytail grabbed some flowers since she was told her mother had a love for them, all those moons ago. Her father, however took a keen liking to ferns, specifically bracken, oddly enough. And Graytail grabbed some ferns as well.

"Mother, Father... Am I cursed? Was my whole life pointless? Should I keep clawing to keep myself up from the edge of the cliff I'm on? Even Kestrelstar..." She sighed, obviously knowing that her parents wouldn't know who Kestrelstar was. "My first apprentice... why did he despise me? What happened to him that I could've done to prevent?" There was Likely nothing that would've been able to be done. "And.. my mate... Riverpad, I miss you, where have you gone? Father, I finally understand how you felt all those moons ago, losing mother must've been hard."

"Mother, losing most of your kits at birth must've hurt, I've lost all five of mine. They're all most likely deceased. So, I cannot begin to fathom how either of you felt." Graytail picked up the ferns and flowers and placed them ever so gently on their Graves, "Mother, Willowfrost, Father, Deadthorn, may you rest peacefully for many moons to come and I will see you again one day." With that final sentence, she heaved herself off her haunches and debated whether to tredge back to camp to sulk as she had been doing recently.

- @/closed

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.

Last edited by gayvinegar; October 7th, 2023 at 07:50 PM.
Old October 7th, 2023, 07:44 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunted peach View Post

CW: Reflection of traumatizing past, suicidal thoughts

- @Caspian because you wanna read it ig

Graytail was making her way toward Sleepy Thicket. Everything was shattering her. Everyone she knew slowly dying or already dead. Her mother, Willowfrost had died giving birth, she was buried here 53 moons ago. Graytails father, Deadthorn, had died in an old border skirmish, he was buried around 50 moons ago. So many tragedies threatened to drag her down to the pits of hell. Well, in any case, Graytail grabbed some flowers since she was told her mother had a love for them, all those moons ago. Her father, however took a keen liking to ferns, specifically bracken, oddly enough. And Graytail grabbed some ferns as well.

"Mother, Father... Am I cursed? Was my whole life pointless? Should I keep clawing to keep myself up from the edge of the cliff I'm on? Even Kestrelstar..." She sighed, obviously knowing that her parents wouldn't know who Kestrelstar was. "My first apprentice... why did he despise me? What happened to him that I could've done to prevent?" There was Likely nothing that would've been able to be done. "And.. my mate... Riverpad, I miss you, where have you gone? Father, I finally understand how you felt all those moons ago, losing mother must've been hard."

"Mother, losing most of your kits at birth must've hurt, I've lost all five of mine. They're all most likely deceased. So, I cannot begin to fathom how either of you felt." Graytail picked up the ferns and flowers and placed them ever so gently on their Graves, "Mother, Willowfrost, Father, Deadthorn, may you rest peacefully for many moons to come and I will see you again one day." With that final sentence, she heaved herself off her haunches and tredged back to camp to sulk as she had been doing recently.

- @/open
Slatesky
(Female-She/Her)
(17 moons)

"Hey, Graytail," said Slatesky, "are you okay?" You've been all moody recently. Come over, and talk." As she said this she sat and motioned for Graytail to sit next to her. I do hope she's okay, Slatesky worried. She is always so depressed, and it could be dangerous for her.

(Sorry for short post!)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old October 8th, 2023, 04:47 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours

//!!!! REMINDER MY CATS THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS DO NOT REFLECT MY OWN!!!//

Graytails ears swiveled back when she heard a voice, she let her fur lay flat when she noticed the RiverClan scent. Turning back, she was trying to discern the name of the cat.. Slate-something, right? Yeah, Slatesky! "If anyone had cared, Starclan would've killed me by now, but they want me to suffer." Her lips peeled back in a snarl directed at the cloudless stars. "And yet, they haven't." Her demeanor changed rapidly from when she was sitting talking to literal Graves. "So don't pretend you care, Slatesky. Stop pretending to be a goody-two-paws."

- @FeurSturm - Slatesky

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADHD

Sunrisestar is the current leader of ALT SKYCLAN, she has an OPEN den policy!

Themes and Text Colors: a complete guide
gay vinegar
No.

Last edited by gayvinegar; October 8th, 2023 at 04:48 PM.
Old October 8th, 2023, 05:05 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by haunted peach View Post

//!!!! REMINDER MY CATS THOUGHTS AND ACTIONS DO NOT REFLECT MY OWN!!!//

Graytails ears swiveled back when she heard a voice, she let her fur lay flat when she noticed the RiverClan scent. Turning back, she was trying to discern the name of the cat.. Slate-something, right? Yeah, Slatesky! "If anyone had cared, Starclan would've killed me by now, but they want me to suffer." Her lips peeled back in a snarl directed at the cloudless stars. "And yet, they haven't." Her demeanor changed rapidly from when she was sitting talking to literal Graves. "So don't pretend you care, Slatesky. Stop pretending to be a goody-two-paws."

- @FeurSturm - Slatesky
Slatesky
(Femle-She/Her)
(17 moons)
(THE OPINONS OF MY CATS DO NOT ALWAYS REFLECT MY OPINIONS)

Slatesky was taken aback by Graytail's harsh tone and self-destructive attitude. After she recovered from the initial shock, she got mad. Really mad. "I do care!" she shot back. "Just because you hate yourself doesn't mean everyone else hates you! Graytail, you're just making your life worse by holding it in!" She stopped, glaring at Graytail. She needs to tell me. Or somebody. Maybe the medecine cat? Who knows. She needs to tell someone.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE | Icetail-Shadow Fiend-ACTIVE

Old October 8th, 2023, 10:09 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours, 24 hours if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

•° Heatherwhisker °•
Shadow Fiend • Silver Tongue • Just A Scratch

Shadow Fiend: ACTIVE

One fish, one crab, one gull to go. And... ooh, Heatherwhisker found himself at some creepy forest. Oh, this would do nicely, wouldn't it? He wished he could climb trees -- he would totally put the gull up there, just for giggles. Instead, he did something else -- he set the rotting bird down and surrounded it with a circle of stones. Hehehe. He trekked away, just two gross pieces of prey left.

// -1 rotting gull \\
Old October 9th, 2023, 02:22 AM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Great. Just great. These cats were getting bolder and bolder, weren't they? The scent was subtle, but clear all the same. WindClan, nearly being overpowered by the smell of rotting gull at his paws. Angry, the ginger tabby slammed aside the stones, not caring for whatever pretty set-up they made. The bird was promptly disposed of, though his mind was already searching for who this cat was and where they might've gone.

Old October 12th, 2023, 09:53 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Toby
Toby nodded in understanding that sunny was worried about him or rather them being discovered by said other cat. He was quiet for a moment his brown eyes narrowing in concentration as he thought of what to do eventually he gave up. Right well the we’ll just look around here for now shall we? after a moment of thought he asked a question that had bugged his mind since the other cat said it. Willow leaves and blessed thistle? Mind telling me what those do? Also chamomile is used to calm a cat in the case of a nervous breakdown or severe shock. his steps slowed down to a lazy walk as he spoke easing up on this allowed for better conversation.

@Haunting Pangolin

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 14th, 2023, 12:17 PM
Mysterious....

Lotusheart had missed this are a bit. She was still adjusting to life here even after all this time.
Old October 15th, 2023, 10:07 PM
Stares (•-•)

Status: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Bump Policy: 2-5 days
My Mood: Lonely

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦
|~ Sunsetpaw - they/them ~|
Active purrks - Herbal Knowledge T1

Sunsetpaw nodded. The two just needed to look around, and hope for the best. "Willow leaves are used to suppress the urge to vomit and calms nausea! It's found near water sources" they explained "Willow leaves are basically the leaves from a willow tree" the tree is quite unique! It has the hanging leaves which looks pretty and can also look cool! Overall, it's a pretty unique tree in Sunsetpaw's eyes. "The blessed thisle is a thisle with yellow petals Be careful though, just like other thistles, it's spiky. And this one might be more spiky than usual. The thorn spikes under the flower that's on the stem have a couple of tinier spikes on it. It's used for increasing blood circulation though, and it can also treat coughs, Whitecough, Greencough, fevers, and infections too! Pretty cool!" it's a really useful herb to know about! Might have to be careful when you're getting it though...but it's probably worth it!

After Toby explained what a Chamomile does, they gave a nod, they were grateful for the knowledge and such. It's...used to calm a cat that's experiencing a nervous breakdown or severe shock, noted! That seems really important to know, incase that ever happens back at camp or whenever these herbs can help that cat calm down!
╰─▸ ❝ @Zelly [Toby]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old October 16th, 2023, 09:02 AM
VM me STARS

Bump Policy: Whenever you think is appropriate.
My Mood: Angelic

Silverkit roamed around not knowing where she was going, she could see tall dark green trees surrounding her, looking closely she understood where she was, sleepy thicket, she squeaked! Isn't this the place where Hawkstar the evil leader was rumored to roam?? terrified and wanting to go back to camps, Silverkit ran blindly constantly looking back, THUD! she hits her head very hard on the trunk of a tree, she immediately stops running, everything moving in circles around her, feeling very dizzy she lies unconscious on the soft mossy ground.

(Silverkit is lying unconscious on the ground in sleep thicket, she hit her head very hard, she needs help!!)
@Estelle
@FrostyGalaxy
@els
@spookywynds

Last edited by Starii; October 17th, 2023 at 08:45 AM.