Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Short Story Contest
by marshy
Last post by Daragca
Today 02:57 AM
ThunderClan Apprentices'...
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 02:33 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:26 AM
Evenilolia's art shop!!
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:40 AM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Evenilolia
Today 01:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2018, 01:34 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Blue"][QUOTE=Fireleaf;529574]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

(Sure it was a good rp) Fireleaf rose and followed her.

(Yeah it was )

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old July 31st, 2018, 03:09 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oakkit View Post
Lightningpelts eyes lit up she LOVED kits and she was so happy that Mintleaf was expecting.” Mintleaf what if they turn out like Storm?” (Storm is my loner OC who is terrible.) Tears filled her pale brown eyes she loved the tom but he was a loner now and it was against The Warrior Code. She looked to Mintleaf “Do you think that they’ll hate me?” Panic filled her mind she got up and paced. She knew she was having a painc attack but didn’t want to admit it.
Mintleaf looked at her a little confused. "Who's Storm? Is he your mate?" She asked. The Molly didn't care if any cat chose somebody outside the clans to be their mate. "If he is I promise I won't tell a single soul." Added Mintleaf. She was the kind of cat that would be loyal to any cat that was willing to talk to her.
Old July 31st, 2018, 03:27 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orca View Post

Mintleaf looked at her a little confused. "Who's Storm? Is he your mate?" She asked. The Molly didn't care if any cat chose somebody outside the clans to be their mate. "If he is I promise I won't tell a single soul." Added Mintleaf. She was the kind of cat that would be loyal to any cat that was willing to talk to her.
“Well we used to but tgen he left to become a loner but yes.” She said in a hushed voice. You shouldn’t miss him he left your clan mouse-brain She missed Storm but she could sometimes see him at gatherings were she would get up to talk to him. “I miss him.” She said whimpering a little. Storm was her best friend and mate. Her eyes started to water as she thought of him.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old July 31st, 2018, 04:27 PM
loving my goddess &amp;lt;33

Bump Policy: n/a, im not on here
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

[QUOTE=Ombre Party;529575]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
(Yeah it was )
[im takeing a nap]

see you around wco <3
Old July 31st, 2018, 05:14 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Jaggedpaw shrugged, nodding. “Okay Cals, I see where you’re coming from.” He truly did. If he took any other cat’s opinions and suggestions into account, besides his mother’s, if it was Caliapw’s. He respected her as a cat, and her opinons. He also gladly appreciated suggestions she gave him, they had helped him a lot actually. “But it takes longer to break a bad habit then make one.” He purred, shrugging his shoulders a little. He didn’t want to outrightly day that he’d stop giving everyone nicknames, because it was just a big part of what he did. But maybe he could cut back on it.

When she “insulted” him, Jaggedpaw let out an astonished gasp. “Cals! Those are such harsh words! I didn’t even know you had that in you!” He looked at her with wide, though teasing, lime green eyes. Of course he knew Calipaw had it in her. She was his best friend, and, to be frank, quite tough. Jaggedpaw always believed that if she were a warrior, she’d probavly beat him in any battle practice. But that also might have something to do with the fact that Jaggedpaw likes to go easy when fighting mollies. He saw it as disrespectful to fight them. At least without their consent.

Close-calls. Jaggedpaw didn’t want to imagine what that would be like. To be the cat experiencing that, and to be the medicine cat herself. He figured she meant close calls as in cats almost dying, and Jaggedpaw didn’t want to think about that. The only cat close to him that he’s had die was his father. And he didn’t really know him, so the loss wasn’t too bad, too impactful for him. Especially since he was only 3 moons old, just starting to understand things. Jaggedpaw nodded his head a little, trying to pull images out of his mind of cats slowly dying. He didn’t take death well. Or blood for that matter. He froze at the sight of it, panicked.
”Wait.” He turned his gaze to Caliapaw again, just registering the second sentence of what she had said. “Who’s this cat giving you trouble? I can deal with them if you want.” A toothy smirked formed on his face, flicking his tail as he waited for Caliapaw’s response.
The medicine cat rolled her eyes, nudging Jaggedpaw harder than necessary as she did so. ”Shut up, you’re the worst! The words were more teasing than harsh, but she gave him a pointed glare as she told him to “shut up”. Sometimes he tended to overdo things, and Caliaflame didn’t like the way that he acted around her sometimes. Most of the time, however, they were the best of friends. He’d been so young when they’d first become friends, and part of her was surprised that they’d managed to make it this far. She wouldn’t have seen herself becoming friends with someone like this now, but since they were already together… I guess I’m stuck with you forever. The she cat snorted upon thinking the words, but she didn’t say anything out loud.

”I’m perfectly capable of dealing with her myself, thanks.” Caliaflame hadn’t meant for those words to come out so sharply. She liked fighting her own battles, she wasn’t a huge fan of someone trying to step in and fight them for her… and even though she hadn’t meant to hurt Jaggedpaw’s feelings, she was afraid she might’ve come off a little rough. Especially since he’d probably been kidding in the first place. Her stance softening just a little, Caliaflame sighed and forced herself to make gentler eye contact with her friend. ”Sorry. I mean, you’re welcome to try, but I’m pretty sure she’d send you running aaaallll the way back to me to fix you up. And, let’s be honest, you would not want me in charge of your healing after something like that.”

A wicked grin spread over Caliaflame’s face as she eyed Jaggedpaw pointedly, glancing over the tom’s smaller frame. She might’ve been small for a she cat (it was in her blood, really) but at least her friend was smaller than she was. Barely, but at least for now, she was bigger than him. ”Speaking of healing, you’ve been fine lately, right? No sickness or anything, nothing I need to fix up?” Caliaflame was a little more protective over the younger tom then she would have been with most clanmates. Despite the fact she had quite a few siblings, Jaggedpaw was like a younger brother to her, and she treated him… pretty much how she would treat a younger brother. It felt like she spent a lot of time worrying about him, maybe a little more than she needed to, but she couldn’t help it. It was her job to care for her clanmates, and Jaggedpaw was, after all… one of them.

A proud, almost smug look was permanently etched into the features of Vixenpaw. She sat with her paws directly under her, her chest puffed out just the smallest bit. She knew that her facade as “Oriolepaw” was disappearing, but at this point, she didn’t care. She had fooled as many cats as she possibly could for as long as she possibly could, and even if she lost all the friends she had, it wouldn’t matter. Vixenpaw didn’t really need friends, anyways. She just needed a few good, loyal cats, who would listen to her. She’d liked Quietpaw quite a bit… the few times that she’d met him. He would be easy enough to trick into following her, and even if he wasn’t, would it really matter that much? Surely Vixenpaw would be able to manage without him. Even though he would make an excellent companion. He was pretty smart, seemed loyal enough to ThunderClan, but he probably wouldn’t tell on her. She actually wasn’t sure about that last part.

Stretching out, the apprentice rolled over on her side, her head twisted just above her shoulder so that she was looking at the world almost upside-down. Everything looked so strange from this position, and she was pretty sure that by the time she was finished, the world would seem pretty upside-down to everyone else as well. In Vixenpaw’s mind, she would make an excellent deputy. She wouldn’t have to be in charge of everyone, but she was still able to have quite a few followers and make use of herself. Of course, Passionstar would never appoint an apprentice as deputy… but if something were to happen to the new deputy, perhaps when she was a warrior, he would make a better choice. Of course, Vixenpaw herself wasn’t stupid enough to get involved in something like that. She knew it was a bad idea to do her own dirty work, which was why she needed good cats following her now. Perhaps, at some point in the future, there would come a time when she wouldn’t have to go looking for them… but at the moment, it seemed Vixenpaw was alone, left to find a way to carry out a plan herself. If little Quietpaw would join, things might go much, much quicker. That was, if she could change his mind about her, first.
@Cosmo

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; July 31st, 2018 at 06:01 PM.
Old August 1st, 2018, 08:38 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

A proud, almost smug look was permanently etched into the features of Vixenpaw. She sat with her paws directly under her, her chest puffed out just the smallest bit. She knew that her facade as “Oriolepaw” was disappearing, but at this point, she didn’t care. She had fooled as many cats as she possibly could for as long as she possibly could, and even if she lost all the friends she had, it wouldn’t matter. Vixenpaw didn’t really need friends, anyways. She just needed a few good, loyal cats, who would listen to her. She’d liked Quietpaw quite a bit… the few times that she’d met him. He would be easy enough to trick into following her, and even if he wasn’t, would it really matter that much? Surely Vixenpaw would be able to manage without him. Even though he would make an excellent companion. He was pretty smart, seemed loyal enough to ThunderClan, but he probably wouldn’t tell on her. She actually wasn’t sure about that last part.

Stretching out, the apprentice rolled over on her side, her head twisted just above her shoulder so that she was looking at the world almost upside-down. Everything looked so strange from this position, and she was pretty sure that by the time she was finished, the world would seem pretty upside-down to everyone else as well. In Vixenpaw’s mind, she would make an excellent deputy. She wouldn’t have to be in charge of everyone, but she was still able to have quite a few followers and make use of herself. Of course, Passionstar would never appoint an apprentice as deputy… but if something were to happen to the new deputy, perhaps when she was a warrior, he would make a better choice. Of course, Vixenpaw herself wasn’t stupid enough to get involved in something like that. She knew it was a bad idea to do her own dirty work, which was why she needed good cats following her now. Perhaps, at some point in the future, there would come a time when she wouldn’t have to go looking for them… but at the moment, it seemed Vixenpaw was alone, left to find a way to carry out a plan herself. If little Quietpaw would join, things might go much, much quicker. That was, if she could change his mind about her, first.
@Cosmo

The burly tom padded out of the apprentices den. Soon he wouldn't even be an apprentice. He had a moon-not even left to go. A small smile was etched on the toms features in a rather surprising way. He wasn't known very well in ThunderClan. He was named Quiet for a reason. He didn't talk much, and wasn't very social. It wasn't that he was a negative cat, but rather that he felt he had so little to smile about. His family was all split up, and he found that he lacked friends who could make him smile. He had, what, two or three, maybe five friends. One best friend. That was it. Most cats just didn't want to become friends with him. They hated him for his heritage. Sometimes he wondered if ThunderClan was even a good clan. He had met a WindClan cat, at the border once. She was so nice! Though he didn't try to be nice to her, they were enemy clans, she had been nice anyway. Why weren't other cats like that?

As the tom was walking, and thinking he ran into the last cat he wanted to see. Stopping right before he tripped over her, the tom took a step back. Should I act like I didn't see her? Or should I just deal with it. She's bound to talk to me either way. Them tom seething with annoyance sat down in front of the molly. "Hello, Vixenpaw," He said, annoyed that he was the first one to speak. Maybe if I had just kept walking she would have stayed away from me! While furious on the inside the tom kept himself well composed, sitting there, staring coldly at the she-cat in front of him. Quietpaw found himself to be annoyed by few cats, they were his enemies because he felt threatened by them. With Vixenpaw it was different. She annoyed him.
Old August 2nd, 2018, 07:47 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Smile Re: ThunderClan Clearing

- @Fireleaf -

SunPelt Walked Into the Clearing after a Patrol, And Sat Down Off to the Side staying out of the way of any Cat, He Groomed Some of the Dirt Off his Pelt Enjoying A Slight Brezze

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me
Old August 2nd, 2018, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★ View Post
- @Fireleaf -

SunPelt Walked Into the Clearing after a Patrol, And Sat Down Off to the Side staying out of the way of any Cat, He Groomed Some of the Dirt Off his Pelt Enjoying A Slight Brezze
"H-Hey Sunpelt what's up" Leafheart said

see you around wco <3
Old August 2nd, 2018, 09:02 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Smile Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireleaf View Post
"H-Hey Sunpelt what's up" Leafheart said

SunPelt Looked Up at LeafHeart And Diped His Head In A Hello "o-oh, Hi Leafheart, Nothing Realy Is Up, H-how about you?" He Responded A Bit Softly As he Wraps His Tail Around His Paws

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me

Last edited by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★; August 2nd, 2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2018, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmberMoon ☆NightClan★ View Post
SunPelt Looked Up at LeafHeart And Diped His Head In A Hello "o-oh, Hi Leafheart, Nothing Realy Is Up, H-how about you?" He Responded A Bit Softly As he Wraps His Tail Around His Paws
"Nothing want to go on a walk?" She said

see you around wco <3
Closed Thread