by Luna16
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 10:04 AM
Pokemon Gifs I like
Last post by HerbalTea
Today 09:59 AM

Old Today, 05:59 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrensic View Post

QUILLPAW
he/him. 9 moons. dark grey tom; tabby markings; light grey markings, amber and blue eyes.
[ mind reader ]

quillpaw lays near the apprentice's den, head resting on his paws with his eyes shut. he's not sleeping, oh definitely not in the clearing, he's simply enjoying the sun. he's hoping that nobody interrupts his moment of relaxation. he's grumpy, but not in a horrible mood yet. he's planning for it to stay this way. but, of course, life has other plans.

his eyes snap open, head shooting up as he feels something (or someone) tug his tail. anger quickly bubbles up within him following the initial shock, whipping his head around to hiss at whoever the hell decided to pull the stunt. "you–" he begins, furious glare settling on a blonde twerp, who he recognizes as bleedingpaw, and right now the poor apprentice is on the receiving end of a nasty scowl. he's never talked to the kid before, and has only really ever seen him when lostspark introduced him to the family during that hellish family meeting. so technically, he's his younger brother. hrm. his nose scrunches, eyes narrowing at the wobbly little fellow.

"what are you doing?" he questions with a huff, twisting to aim a small bap at bleedingpaws leg. not hard enough to hurt, more or less a little warning tap. truly, if it'd been someone that wasn't family, quillpaw probably would've insulted them for hours. but it looks like bleedingpaw realizes his mistake, letting out a horribly loud 'eep'. "you're loud."

[ @Rani ]

Bleedingpaw
Shadowclan Apprentice | He/Him | 6 Moons

Just a Scratch | Shadow Fiend

On no oh no oh no!!! Quillpaw was gonna kill him and hate him like Moonpaw and drive him out into the territory like their brother did!!! 'Meeping' quietly at the beginnings of his sisters snap Bleedingpaw instinctively balled awkwardly, legs betraying him as they sent him into a sprawl instead of a little rolly polly huddle and leaving him vulnerable to... A bap.

A bap? Like just a bap? Hell Grouse gave worse baps then that and he was just playing with the recent kitten.

Large blue eyes, still holding a hint of panicked fear, looked up at the older apprentice, golden head cocking slightly in complete confusion. Why wasnt she more angry? He'd got her tail then yelped annoyingly but she was just asking a question instead. Was this a trap?

The golden bengal had no clue so a little hesitant he just answered the question still half sprawled along the ground.
"Uuuuuhmm Im practicing hunting today cus Miss Brairsplash is busy and Mr Pats says I need to work on my battle stuff a lot before he even tries to teach me advanced stuff and I dont have a partner for that so I was just practicing hunting.... Im really sorry I didnt know it was your tail Quillpaw and I didnt mean to yell Ill go away if Ive annoyed you."
That seemed a safer option then making another enemy of a sibling. Bleedingpaw ached for more who cared for him sure, he always did love hungry as he was but it wasnt worth making someone obviously better then him mad. After all, if the rumors were true and Quillpaw was looking to be the first younger sibling made warrior she had to be special right?
Old Today, 07:42 AM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Tigerpaw and Cherryblossom, Wildkit exist

Last edited by ---Bluestar---; Today at 07:43 AM.