I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Rugged Range

Graytail exists.

[Closed]

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.
Old September 11th, 2023, 08:08 PM
brain dead

Bump Policy: 24 hours (literally whenever idc)
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore_510 View Post
Badgerkit lept as high as she could towards the butterfly, and sure enough, when she landed she had it under her paws. She hopped excitedly and in almost escaped, but then she stabbed it with her claw and picked it up by it's wings in her mouth, and held her head high, proud of herself, to go find Ripplekit.
(OMG IM SO SORRY I MUST HAVE MISSED THIS SORRY FOR THE WAIT)

Ripplekit ran around in search for a butterfly, delighted for the first time in her life. Even though she had a rough start with Badgerkit at first, she was really glad she had met her. There! she thought, seeing a butterfly fluttering around on its tiny wings. Slowly she snuck up on it, but since she didn’t know the proper hunters crouch, she scared the butterfly away and started chasing it when it flew away. All focus on the winged insect, she completely forgot to look where she was going and would probably accidentally ram into Badgerkit.

(Once again I’m sooooo sorry)
Credit to the one and only @Cinnamon~
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 11th, 2023, 08:14 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleek View Post
(OMG IM SO SORRY I MUST HAVE MISSED THIS SORRY FOR THE WAIT)

Ripplekit ran around in search for a butterfly, delighted for the first time in her life. Even though she had a rough start with Badgerkit at first, she was really glad she had met her. There! she thought, seeing a butterfly fluttering around on its tiny wings. Slowly she snuck up on it, but since she didn’t know the proper hunters crouch, she scared the butterfly away and started chasing it when it flew away. All focus on the winged insect, she completely forgot to look where she was going and would probably accidentally ram into Badgerkit.

(Once again I’m sooooo sorry)
Badgerkit saw the kit running towards her, and dodged just in time for her to not get run into. "Watch where you are going, Silly!" She mewed around the butterfly in her mouth. She dropped it in front of her, proud to show that she caught one first.

(No worries, I was thinking about bumping you about it just earlier actually. I guess I don't have to now, haha.)

Last edited by Theodore_510; September 11th, 2023 at 08:14 PM.
Old September 11th, 2023, 09:18 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Badgerkit saw the kit running towards her, and dodged just in time for her to not get run into. "Watch where you are going, Silly!" She mewed around the butterfly in her mouth. She dropped it in front of her, proud to show that she caught one first.

(No worries, I was thinking about bumping you about it just earlier actually. I guess I don't have to now, haha.)

Ripplekit stopped chasing her butterfly. She watched it flutter away before turning towards Badgerkit. "Wow, you caught it! Good job!" she exclaimed, impressed. "Can I sniff it?" she asked, prodding it with her paw. She then brought her nose up to the butterfly, taking a good, long, sniff.
Check this out!- my rp on a wolf pack. Major roles include- General, Alpha, Beta, Gazer, and Healer!
Old September 11th, 2023, 09:24 PM
Halloqueen

Bump Policy: 1-2 days. I have been SUPER busy with school, so sorry if I don't respond quickly!

Quote:
Ripplekit stopped chasing her butterfly. She watched it flutter away before turning towards Badgerkit. "Wow, you caught it! Good job!" she exclaimed, impressed. "Can I sniff it?" she asked, prodding it with her paw. She then brought her nose up to the butterfly, taking a good, long, sniff.
Badgerkit put her paw on the tiny body of the butterfly, then carefully pulled off its wings with her teeth. She then leaned over and placed them tucked behind Ripplekit's ear. Then she backed up and looked at the small kit. She thought the little kit looked cute, but didn't know what the kit thought about her actions. She looked at Ripplekit questioningly.
Old September 11th, 2023, 09:31 PM
brain dead

Quote:
Badgerkit put her paw on the tiny body of the butterfly, then carefully pulled off its wings with her teeth. She then leaned over and placed them tucked behind Ripplekit's ear. Then she backed up and looked at the small kit. She thought the little kit looked cute, but didn't know what the kit thought about her actions. She looked at Ripplekit questioningly.

Ripplekit had no idea what the kitten was doing. Why is she putting stuff behind my ear? she wondered. She tried to reach it with her head, but couldn't. Then she tried to paw it off. After some time, she was able to take off one. Ripplekit thought that maybe what Badgerkit was doing was good, so she decided to do it to Badgerkit too. She gently placed the other wing behind Badgerkit's ear. Now she knew why Badgerkit did it. It made them look really pretty. "Now we're matching!" she squealed, excited. "This will prove our friendship!" She licked Badgerkit's ear that didn't have the flower friendly. "Great! Now our friendship is cemented!"
Old September 11th, 2023, 09:50 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

His heart was pounding, he could hear the blood rushing in what was left of his ears as he stepped out and faced his Classmates.
No one was looking at him yet.
Good.

He gave himself a few seconds more to catch his breath, clear his head. Remembering his conversation with Gingerfrost and the permission the new leader had given him, and just how stressed he was by it all. He didn't say it, but it showed.
By the ancestors shadows, anyone would be in his position. The Clan had been through hell and back and the ginger tom could only chart the safest route possible, a path pre-determined by those that came before him.
They couldn't catch a break, could they?
No matter how tired they all were, how beaten and battered, those able needed to pick themselves up and put back together what was left. These last few days had been hard on them all, but they still needed supplies, and they still needed to prepare for a long journey if they were to ever find a new home.

After a few more moments, Sedgestorm leaped upon as raised a platform as he could find, and let out a call just loud enough for those nearby to hear him.
"RiverClan! With Gingerfrost's permission, I will be asking for patrols today. We are in need of herbs. Cobwebs specifically."
He shifted his weight before continuing.

[ → Patrols are due by the end of Thursday, September 21st

> If your character needs to be replaced, please let me know by Wednesday, 13th
> If an extension is necessary, please ask within three days after patrols are due.
> Don't hesitate to communicate should any issues arise!

Uncompleted patrols will be met with a disappointed Sedgestorm and may be subject to punishment at Gingerfrost's discretion ]

Herb Patrols
"Crowstorm ( @Starfall ), please take Fizzlepuff ( @Estelle ), and Amberpaw ( @Sklee ) with you. Cobwebs are your priority, but if you find marigold, they are always useful to have."
In case any of them had never seen one before, he showed the one he'd brought to display to their group to get an idea of what to keep an eye out for.
"Cobwebs can be found in the crevices of rocks or on particularly tall plants, anywhere with low foot traffic and where you might find spiders."
He needed to move on to his next group, so he turned his attention back to the general crowd.
"Ivorynight ( @Ladiebugg ), please tale Frecklepaw ( @roo! ), Silverpaw ( @Cinnamon~), and Firelight ( @Beamheart). If you have extra room after looking for cobwebs, it would be appreciated if you could also grab some moss."
He scanned the crowd once again, making sure he wasn't reaching too far into their pool of warriors to defend what bit of a camp they had currently. Seemed to be a pretty decent number left, so he opted not to make amendments to the list he'd already planned out.
"Hollytail ( @Snowyfeathr ), please take Fogfall ( @Caspian ), and Bluebellpaw ( @soldier ). Your group will be looking for this plant."
He picked up and showed the group the burnet plant that he personally didn't have a name for.
"It helps stop bleeding and it gives strength, makes cats more likely to survive their injuries. I have a few critically injured patients I need it for."
As long as they came back with even a few would do wonders for their situation.
He was especially worried about Ashpaw, as the treatment he suspected would be needed to help her would be dangerous, and it was definitely one he'd never seen used or spoken of .... He was taking a lot of risks in doing it, but she would die without a doubt if he did nothing.
And even if he couldn't save her.... Maybe, just maybe it would be the discovery of a new treatment that could save cats in the future.

(Same deadline and rules as the herb patrols, but can be turned in to Estelle if you'd prefer)
Hunting Patrols
Ah, now the fun part. Letting everyone know there were still more patrols to be called.
He doubted this would garner him much appreciation from his peers.
"While we are all here, the Clan is also in need of prey. There is nothing in the prey pile. I know we are all tired, and that we're excited to move to the new camp, but there are still hungry mouths that need to be fed."
He rolled his shoulders, giving his buzzing mind a moment to calm itself before continuing.
"Charredstone ( @elaif ), please take Troutstone ( @MockingRabbit ), and Cobwebpaw ( @RogueSkeleton ) with you to go hunting. Good luck, you three.
I suggest heading to the part of the territory close to the city. Last I was in the area, there were many fat mice that seemed to have escaped the flood."

He was aware that Charredstone was in hot water with Gingerfrost regarding a patrol going to Cattail Pond, but he had faith in the warrior and perhaps he would use this chance to put himself back in good standing with their leader.

"Larkwing ( @FrostyGalaxy ), I know you had a few injuries in this last battle, but I also know you to be reliable. If you are willing, I would appreciate if you and Spottedwing ( @Galaxy_ ) went out closer to RiverClan's territory to avoid your patrol and Charredstone's intersecting."
With all the patrols sort, he hopped down from his raised platform. He sucked in a breath as something in his lower back twinged.
A problem for another day.....
He had things to do.
He was not sitting around after asking his clanmates to scurry out from safety.
For now, he'd be making sure everyone got to their patrols and didn't need replacements.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; September 11th, 2023 at 11:31 PM.
Old September 11th, 2023, 09:53 PM
Halloqueen

Quote:
Ripplekit had no idea what the kitten was doing. Why is she putting stuff behind my ear? she wondered. She tried to reach it with her head, but couldn't. Then she tried to paw it off. After some time, she was able to take off one. Ripplekit thought that maybe what Badgerkit was doing was good, so she decided to do it to Badgerkit too. She gently placed the other wing behind Badgerkit's ear. Now she knew why Badgerkit did it. It made them look really pretty. "Now we're matching!" she squealed, excited. "This will prove our friendship!" She licked Badgerkit's ear that didn't have the flower friendly. "Great! Now our friendship is cemented!"
As soon as she placed the wing behind Badgerkit's ear, she purred. "We do match!" She exclaimed, happily, then thought for a moment, "Well...Besides our pelts..." She pointed out. "But, that's alright!"
"We have to be best friends now!" She decided.

Last edited by Theodore_510; September 11th, 2023 at 09:53 PM.
Old September 11th, 2023, 09:57 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Snowyfeathr @Caspian

The small, happy apprentice bounds up and he offers a cheerful smile to the other two cats. He offers them each a pebble and a feather, hopefulness in his bright eyes. "hi!"

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old September 11th, 2023, 09:57 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Fogfall, too tired and battered to argue, began to search for her patrol mates. In this search, she found the apprentice. She forgot she was on a patrol with an apprentice. She had a soft spot for those little suckers. “Hey.” she replied
@Snowyfeathr @soldier

Last edited by Caspian; September 11th, 2023 at 09:58 PM.