◆ Floodsight |...
Last post by ophelia
Today 11:15 AM

Old Yesterday, 03:37 PM

Bump Policy: anytime
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerbalTea View Post
“UGH!" Lichenkit spat. Ashkit was not getting away with this! The tom kitten threw it back. Sure, it stung but playtime was more important

ashkit
7 moons - shadowclan - they/them
silvertongue [not in use]

ashkit smirked at lichenkit’s frustration,
this kit was hilarious! ashkit couldn’t help but snicker as the mossball halted at their paws
ashkit decided to round off this game with their ‘signature move’, but with a bit more flair;

“watch this!” they meowed quickly to them.

they batted the mossball into the air, before spinning around and kicking it flying with their back leg. they had slightly refined it so it was much more of a spectacle, especially to the younger cat.

character site

Last edited by OBigBrainO; Yesterday at 03:38 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM
Certified Silly

Bump Policy: ANYTIME (please my memory is fleeting)
My Mood: Adorable

[wonderful header by @/OBigBrainO <3]

thrushkit

KIT | Male | 5 moons

"Even if life’s all in a jumble, you can sort it out as long as there’s a whisper of the wind."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thrushkit blinked, not realizing how late it had gotten. Maybe it was because he'd been catching leaves while the sun was setting? He looked up at the sky, seeing the once warmer colors fading to that of a cool-toned navy. It was... pretty. He stared at it more, surprised at how well the colors blended, despite being almost mere opposites. The stars overhead, few in number, were always beautiful to look at. He sharply turned his head towards Palekit, nodding.

"Oh, okay! I'll come in a bit."

He swept his own leaf to his side, leaning down to examine it. It had crooked veins, a lighter green then the rest of the leaf. He wondered when the leaves would turn their warm colors, though something of a treasure to behold it fortold the hard leaf-bare they had ahead of them. The leaf was now not his most valued interest. Thrushkit turned his attention back to the sky, a silent thought tickling his mind. What if he was a star? How would he feel? He sighed, flicking his tail as he stretched out, grass blades bending under his weight.

"Lionflop,"

He mumbled, wondering how his friend was doing. A stinging sensation came to his eyes before he shook his head clear. Lionflop definitely wouldn't want to see him like that! Once he was done stargazing, though in reality he could never get enough of it. The tiny flickering of dreams, as he liked to imagine stars were, puzzled him, but also, not that he would tell, piqued his curiosity. Thrushkit got up from his spot, spinning around to go to the nursery.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@goodacacia - Palekit (me too! I'll have Thrush sleep as well ^^)

(know that some of my characters thoughts, beliefs, and words do not connect to me in anyway.)
Old Today, 12:16 AM

Bump Policy: 3 days, vm me the link~
My Mood: Yeehaw

Palekit
◆ he/him | 5 moons

Palekit nodded at their friend with a soft smile, "Sure! Don't stay too long!"

Running along the clearing with the night breeze starting to settle into his pale calico fur, Palekit couldn't help but smile. Today was such a fun day! He turned back one last to check on Thrushkit before making his way down into the nursery. Back to the hollow where he sleeps with the others. Curled up nice and warm along the other kittens and queens.

Playing is fun...but rest is still needed. Tonight he'll dream of the stars, playing leaf catcher and of him becoming an apprentice.

[ @rubberRatroom END~ ]
Old Today, 01:24 AM

Bump Policy: 4/5 days
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBigBrainO View Post

ashkit
7 moons - shadowclan - they/them
silvertongue [not in use]

ashkit smirked at lichenkit’s frustration,
this kit was hilarious! ashkit couldn’t help but snicker as the mossball halted at their paws
ashkit decided to round off this game with their ‘signature move’, but with a bit more flair;

“watch this!” they meowed quickly to them.

they batted the mossball into the air, before spinning around and kicking it flying with their back leg. they had slightly refined it so it was much more of a spectacle, especially to the younger cat.
Lichenkit gasped in amazement, “Wow!"eyes open wide as the mossball flew towards his direction
Old Today, 04:34 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: every 3 days :3
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kix View Post

Springburst
Nobody got you the way I do
+ she/her + Beefed up T2-Lyrebirds-Shadow fiend

Here she was now, sitting off to the side of camp in shadowclan, it was all surreal. Springburst had expected the shadowclan leader to be a bit tougher on outsiders, this had seemed too easy. What she was expecting going in to have a try at joining another clan was a fight, a proof of strength. Her only guess was that she hadn't needed to do so since her appearance showed enough answers. The scarred molly was plenty strong on her own, she has proven to still get up despite the injuries she had received, so why not? One lone green-eye swept across the clearing, taking mental notes of anyone here at the moment. One cat caught her attention instantly and she zero'd in on them as she stared at them. They seemed awfully familiar to her, like she had seen them before she even thought of coming to shadowclan. Yet she couldn't place a name on it just yet, it was on the tip of her tongue but it wouldn't come. Time to go bite the mouse on the tail and satisfy her curiosity and questions. The large tortie got off her butt and made her way in the direction of the aforementioned cat.

"You, seem familiar mind I ask your name?"

@alec [ look i finally set it up! ]

Header made by nyx

ROOKFIRE
[ he/him | shadowclan enforcer | purrks ]
springburst had earned herself a second glance the second she had shown up at camp, oddly familiar in a way rookfire couldnt place, dawnstars explaination of her heritage both answered questions and caused new ones to pop up. why could he not remember in what capacity he knew this cat? at this rate of fogged up memories, it couldve been a cat he had seen at a gathering once. they were riverclan however. and that kind of made the situation a bit less easy to explain away. though, in spite of it having been moons, he was still very aware of the drastic shift in his...well..mental state..around that time. going from outsider to barely concious, to immediately trying to save that darn clan from drowning on the spot, he could suppose there hadnt really been much time to learn all the names and remember all the faces. it was behind him now anyway, and every lingering memory of riverclan or his "friends" was on to be snuffed out and eradicated as soon as the appeared. now, rookfire wouldnt have spoken to her in this manner himself, probably rather choosing to appear and see what she has to offer, some hunting or maybe even a spar if his shoulder felt well enough, but springburst approaching him while he was lingering in a corner of camp, silver eyes watchful over the clan, well he wouldnt say no. a question for his name, innocent enough and yet he knew this was springbursts own version of confirming the thoughts they mustve both had, why else would she make a beeline for him specifically?
"rookfire." he replied evenly, before adding a knowing "but i dont think thats the name youre looking for. hm? thought i blended in well enough, youre thinking 'minkpaw'." despite the slight smile that had crept onto his face, forced as anything, it grew somewhat more bitter at the mention of his old name. in every way but one, minkpaw was dead. rookfire had killed minkpaw the first chance he got, and even if the lingering image of a past filled with pain and sadness carries the same dark pelt and piercing eyes, he sure had changed since then. no longer a scrawny little apprentice with a dream of helping but instead an enforcer, finally representative of his fathers build and size and the scars to show for the respect hes earned.

[ wow that somehow got really edgy at the end. oups. ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
ROOKFIRE

Old Today, 06:57 AM

Bump Policy: A week
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idiotic.Bean101 View Post

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons

—————————

“Oh, yeah, definitely hidden in Darkwater Mire.” Bloomingblaze answered, before Doeflame went on a ramble about the lack of areas with any water.

“It’s those twoleg’s fault f’r destroyin’ most o’ the old stuff.” The large tortoiseshell stated in response “Taking some o’ RiverClan’s territory’s be helpful. Definitely be able t’ cool off better.”

@kittycatburmise

Doeflame

"I know," she agreed with Bloomingblaze's point. "Stupid twolegs. Like, can't they destroy the bad bits of our territory? What are they even going to do with it? Start a twoleg clan there and bring their monsters and what-not right on our doorstep? No thank you."

"Yeah, I know," she said once Bloomingblaze had agreed with her point about RiverClan's territory. "There's all this empty territory there just waiting to be used and Dawnstar isn't taking any of it. I've got half a mind to go into her den and demand that she let us go there." Doeflame glanced at the dark maw of the leader's den, a grin slowly spreading across her face. The request would probably irritate Dawnstar, and she kind of wanted to do that (yeah, it was probably a bad idea to annoy the cat who could punish them however she saw fit, but she was sure it would be fine). "Actually, I've got a full mind. Reckon we should do it?"
Old Today, 08:58 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime I am online
My Mood: Annoyed

Stormtail

Stormtail wandered around the clearing and batted at a falling leaf. He paused. No. Stormtail thought to himself. I'm a warrior now. I have to act.. mature. Stormtail cracked open his jaws to let out a big yawn. He sat down next to the warrior den and began to groom himself. It was only a matter of time before some cat would come to bother him.

[open!]

Red is the Headmaster at ~{The Magic School}~ or more commonly known as The MS.

Check out The MS!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86325
Seastar is leader of TideClan, check it out!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86645
Here are my characters, not including Non-warriors!https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=86267
Old Today, 09:38 AM
fly

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post

She/her - 7 moons
Lean, brown molly with dark orange spots, lighter belly, and green eyes
Dreamwalker

She was... Adderpaw now. Tentetivty she allowed herself to taste the name as she was shown the way to the camp. It wasn't too bad. In fact, she was beginning to prefer it over 'Wyvern'. She had never been told what, if anything, a wyvern was, but she had heard of adders.

The track through the territory was quiet as everything important had been said, so Adderpaw took the time to study her surroundings. It was about what she had expected from seeing the forest from afar - pines and spruces, dark and shadow areas mixed with marshland - but she also noted the small meadows and rocky places that she spotted between the trees.

Then at last they reached the camp. Her new home, and the place where she was to stay here until she was assigned a mentor. Might as well take the time to settle in. Dawnstar had gone off to whatever duties the leader had, and Adderpaw padded over to the edge of the camp and lied down to rest while observing the clearing.
[Open]
For context, Adderpaw is a former outsider who has been let into Shadowclan and has just now entered the camp for the first time. This interaction would take place a bit before the current meeting

Petalrot
~<>~
31 moons || bug/bug’s || ShadowClan Warrior
slim tortoiseshell tom w/ white tuxedo markings; green eyes

The recent rulings that no one was to leave camp without two other accompaniment, plus the permission of an enforcer (or an enforcer being on the patrol itself), Petalrot had found bug's days to be rather... boring for lack of a better word. There was only so much a cat could wander around the clearing and check there were no weaknesses in the different den walls. So, when Dawnstar returns to camp followed by an unfamiliar young cat, Petalrot finds bug's curiosity piqued. So, with a quick stretch, bug makes bug's way over to the young molly and dips bug's head in greeting.

"Hello there," bug greets, "my name is Petalrot, but I don't recognize you. Has Dawnstar accepted you into our clan? I saw her leading you in just now."
Old Today, 10:13 AM
The silliest of sillies

Bump Policy: At any time
My Mood: Lurking

Bloomingblaze-She/Her
20 Moons

---------------

"Make a demand to Dawnstar?" Bloomingblaze chuckled "Seems risky. Pretty sure she's expectin', so she's like, extra angry."

She gave a lick to her paw as she spoke.
She didn't want to assume that another cat was expecting, but Dawnstar never usually looked that... swollen? Not like she did at the last meeting.
It wasn't like Bloomingblaze was trynna be rude, just something she had noticed.

@kittycatburmise

ART SHOP!
PURRKS:
Rapid Recovery-Raccoonsun(RiverClan), Silver Tongue-Whitekit(ThunderClan), Chill of Death-Leopardpaw(WindClan), Dreamwalker-Ravenpaw(ThunderClan)
Old Today, 10:16 AM

Bump Policy: 3 Days
My Mood: Queenly

BristleThorn
Female | 29 Moons | ShadowClan Warrior | Apprentice: Spider’Paw | Posts: 17
large, long-haired she-cat with pale calico markings and brown eyes
Purrks: None
Interaction For: OPEN!

┍━━━━━»•» …loading… «•«━┑

She was positions lying down with her front legs crossed in a sunny patch that the overgrowth hadn’t blocked. She was scanning around the camp with the ‘don’t bother me’ attitude printed all over her. But would she really mind social interaction right now? Probably not. She was a bit lonelier these days, though it didn’t bother her much. No close friends—hell no friends in general. And her immediate family wasn’t even in her clan. She shouldn’t miss them then right? But she did. She missed them like hell. Her sister and brother… cats like that she felt like they should be closest to her. But they weren’t.

┕━»•» …100% complete… «•«━━━━━┙