Two Turtle Doves {P}
Last post by lark.
Today 01:02 PM

Old January 9th, 2021, 11:04 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Heronflight stood here, her good eye focused on the she-cat. Her lower eye was able to focus on the rabbit. She watched at she tried her best to follow her instructions. They were spot on. The only problem was was the rabbit ran right into it's hole. She watched as she gave up. Looking at Splashleap who went for a different rabbit she padded over to the hole the first rabbit ran into.

The warrior didn't hesitate and began to dig the hole a bit. Once it was a good size. She dove right in after it. Luckily it wasn't deep enough. She saw the beedy eyes of the rabbit just stare at her. It turned around thinking that it could escape but it was a dead end. Heronflight grabbed it's hindquarters, keeping the legs of it close together, so it couldn't kick her.

She drug it out and it tried to dart, but she grabbed it by the scruff real fast in her jaws and clawed it sides. She chomped down and killed it instantly. It's body went lifeless.

[ @gs29513; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 9th, 2021, 05:19 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Splashleap could hear some chomping sounds behind her, and the smell of blood, and was guessing the rabbit she had cornered had somehow been captured, not that she was going to concern herself with that at this moment. Scenting another one of the creatures, she went after it, staying downwind quite pointedly, even scuttling sideways as it shifted a bit to the side.

She could see it, and pleased to note that it was occupied far enough from it's burrow that she might have a chance of getting there close enough quickly to kill it. As it's head turned away, Splashleap jumped out after it, closing the distance before lunging in an attempt to pin the animal. Her claws digging into it's fur, she managed to get her mouth around to kill it, feeling it go limp. Finding it somewhat awkward to carry, she stumbled a bit away before dropping it and looking around for Heronflight. @Funtime Foxy
Old January 9th, 2021, 10:25 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post
Having stood practically next to her, Gingerfrost took a step back to carefully observe the more balanced looking crouch. It certainly was much better than before. With the little "hm." Gingerfrost nodded, "your crouch isn't perfect, but none of them are. It's good enough for now, and It'll improve over time." he flicked his tail, walking to his original spot and sat back down. Once one knew the crouch, what would she need to know next? Right, creeping. "More often than not, you'll be sneaking up to prey. When doing that you're in the hunter's crouch - you don't run, just walk fast if needed, though most often you'll be advancing slowly. You will have to be careful not to step on any twigs or anything that could give away your presence. Your steps will be quiet and you'll have to get used to swiftly switching from the crouch to a run in case it's necessary" Somewhere halfway in, he himself crouched and showed how he slid across the cold ground, his pace matching what he was explaining. Except for the run part, of course, by that time he was long sitting again. Generally, the tom didn't give any demonstrations, with as this time as an exception who might be followed by another. It's mostly just a case of: if he knew he could explain it clearly, he wouldn't demonstrate. But if he had the feeling it might not come across properly, he'd give a brief one. And now they were here. Gingerfrost nodded to Emberpaw, indicating that she could start unless the molly had any questions. He didn't expect her too. Everything was going well until now, so with some luck it wouldn't be long anymore before they finished.
EmberPaw waited in her balanced crouch silently as once again she was observed, she hadn’t been aware training involved so much observations but she was sure to take mental note of the little tadbit for future references. Hearing the ginger furred tom speak she felt a little more confident in her abilities, she was improving and it was all thanks to the strange warrior training her. ‘BeePaw deduction skills are better then I originally perceived, I must be sure to thank him later’. She thought this rather backhanded compliment to herself as she listened to GingerFrost blankly.

Sneaking? Sounded easy enough in theory but logically the shecat was uncertain just how well she would do with keeping quiet nonetheless she thought she was capable enough in her abilities to try. She was even mildly surprised by the small demonstration but it was enough to allow her to understand what she had to do. Emberpaw nodded in response, taking a moment to think about her stances and what she had currently just been told, she dropped into a crouch before slowly lowering herself a bit more to keep herself low to the ground but enough for her fur to not brush against anything that may make noise. Shifting her paws slightly to dispute the weight between them she finally managed to get the hang of keeping evenly balanced, slowly she creeped forward, as silent as she could be.’I followed every instruction carefully, I think I did it right’. She felt a bit lighthearted about it all in an unusual way but before she could get too confident in herself she felt a leaf crunch beneath her paw, causing her to freeze. She heard what she could only assume was the sound of nearby pray scattering away and she sat up. Although her face like usual seemed blank and uncaring, the small sigh that escaped her said otherwise. ‘It seems I have a long path ahead of me’.She thought almost disappointingly.
Old January 9th, 2021, 11:17 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Paradise @Mumble

Fennelheart glared at her former apprentice,” I had great hope for you, you know...I really thought you’d be a great warrior. Shame you disappointed your clan, maybe Thunderclan or Windclan will take you in...being alone can be rough....” she murmered hopefully Snowfern wouldn’t report that as traitorous talk.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 10th, 2021, 02:09 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Heronflight was proud of that catch. It seemed she wasn't rusty at all for catching those rabbits. Even though she was starting to act like a Windclan cat again. No that couldn't happen. She disliked being a former Windclan cat. Which was why she left all those moons ago. Before her death she had moved to Riverclan and had a better life until that devil of a mother came back. She didn't think about that instead she scanned the clearing with her good eye, spotting Splashleap.

"Over here!", she called just in case she was lost. It looked seemed that she had actually caught a rabbit. Heronflight padded over to her and helped her with the rabbit. She looked like she was struggling.

[ @gs29513; ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 10th, 2021, 05:38 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours

Turning to face Heronflight, her catch in her jaws, Splashleap mewed a quiet Thank you. as the other she-cat helped her with the rabbit. She hadn't realized they were so big, and her small size made it even more difficult for her to move them around than expected. There was one thing she wanted to know though. How did you get the rabbit that ran in it's burrow? Did it come back out, or did you actually go in? She couldn't imagine going into the underground tunnels, Lionstunnels were bad enough for her, but she also doubted that the rabbits were stupid enough to come out with a cat right outside. @Funtime Foxy
Old January 10th, 2021, 11:28 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 4 days
My Mood: Asleep

@Mumble @Zesty Mango

Leopardfire reluctantly let Snowfern guide him out of camp, although he would've much rather done it himself. Fennelheart seemed to also be insistant on doing the job. Did Sootstar really think he was going to do any harm? He felt terrible knowing he'd betrayed his leader's trust. He winced at Fennelheart's words.
His own greatest hope was to serve the clan - his clan - loyally. How had he screwed up so bad? "I don't want to go to ThunderClan or WindClan," he muttered sadly as they approached the border.

she/her
rasberryswirl (shc), kestrelkit (thc), autumn, beastflame (rc)
character bios
Old January 10th, 2021, 11:24 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @Zesty Mango @Rani @Puddle~ --
[guys please bump me if its been a few days lmao]

Why was Snakepaw climbing on him? Eelpaw didn't get that and in the process of peering up at the cat who'd literally placed his paws on their shoulder, they proceeded to bonk the top of their head into the other cat's chin. Ow. It was not exactly something nice to go into and Eelpaw could only frown as they lifted a paw to rub at the sore spot carefully.

Yet as their supposed 'charge' walked off, Eelpaw as quick to follow up with them and did the exact same, nipping off a few stalks of the plants that they'd just seen Snakepaw take some from and proceeded to follow the tom. "So, we got herbs now are we going back?" What else did a medicine cat do? Hunt? They weren't sure but also... they kinda didn't need to know. They were being useful, they were being smart and they were doing exactly what they were supposed to do. Which was really good. Or at least, they deemed it good.

But as Babypaw begun worrying about Snakepaw, Eel too looked over and their charge looked worried and already they wanted to melt off the face of the earth. It was their first supposed guarding mission and they'd already failed with Babypaw being better than them... it was dissapointing, Eelpaw knew that they could do better... a lot better!

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old January 11th, 2021, 12:40 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Hmmm say what you will about the bubbly apprentice but she wasnt all stupid and knew her mentor above all else. Snowfern wasnt all good and that would not stand with the bobtail not at all. It was time to cheer the lady up! With a small mischievous grin Willowpaw raised a paw out of the water and pushed it underwater with a splash. A splash ever so conveniently aimed straight at Snowferns face. "Oh whoops! Sorry about that it was a mistake!" Even by her tone and growing stupid grin it was obvious it was not a mistake.

A grin that reached full loon status when she did it again breaking into a full blown splash attack in an attempt to soak her mentor to the bone. Say what you will the splash fight she was attempting to start was doing wonders to give her the motivation to teach herself how to swim. Large pushes to get put room between the two cats so she could create larger splashes, quick turns and paddling around to get better angles and more efficient movements to make her assault that much easier. Round that out with the rancorous laughter complete with several instances of loud raspberries and several whines/taunts of "Snooooooooowfeeeeeeeern!!!!" before she eventually slowed down and calmed again paddling in place panting as she did so.

"This." huff "is." huff "the best!" the tabby despite her panting was defiantly not calling it quits determined to learn everything possible about her new favorite thing "Whats next, is there advanced swimming stuff? I wanna learn more then just paddling!"
Snowfern yelped in surprise as she felt a splash of water hit her directly in the face. Shaking her head to get the water off of her face, she turned to jokingly glare at Willowpaw. How dare she! She knew better than to think it was just an accident, this was just a thing her apprentice would do! She wasnt able to keep acting mad, though. Soon enough, a smile that matched that of the apprentices had grown on her maw, and laughter soon bubbled from her throat, "Willowpaw, do you really think i believe that? C'mon, give me some credit! I know you too well to fall for that!" she mewed, shaking her head in mock disappointment.

Aaand... there she goes again. Letting out a small shriek, snowfern threw up her paws to shield herself from the barrage of splashes, loud laughter escaping her. As soon as the attack slowed, she immediately started an attack of her own, this time aiming it towards her apprentice. By now she was completely soaked, with water dripping from her long fur as she chased the tabby apprentice around the pond. The warrior was surprisingly swift in the water, almost comparable to having the grace of an otter. She assumed the expertise just came from all the time she spent swimming.

Slowing to a halt as Willowpaw turned back to face her, she cocked her head. Advanced... swimming? She wasnt really sure if there was a such thing as advanced swimming - at least, not that she'd heard of. Though, there were some more difficult techniques so she assumed those would do. "hmmm, there are a couple things i could teach you." she mewed, mostly to herself "One of those things is what it just did. Y'know, where i was moving a lot more fluidly than if i were just paddling. While paddling is the best place to start, you dont really get much mobility from it." she explained, smiling down at willowpaw.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old January 15th, 2021, 05:11 AM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Wavepaw started at the camp. She sniffed and kept walking slower and unsure. She saw the leader and gasped. You do the talking. she whispered and stepped behind her sister and trailed behind her. @gs29513 @wnder
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!