Today 06:57 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 19th, 2020, 06:12 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamRiverRipple View Post
Doefeather sighed as the tom made his way over to her. "I'm not that picky, thank you very much." She grabbed a trout, turning away.

@Arie
{OBS: Chubs do not exists in the Maine rivers. They're a European species of fish, I'll change it to trout in my post}

Snailriver rolled his eyes, apparently his dear clanmate here was not very fond of talking. "So. You don't want to chat? Then stop taking up space in front of the freshkill pile. Everyone will be going up to eat, myself as well, and as it stands currently, you're the one taking up the space as you're taking a very long time to move out of the way." With that he picked up one of the birds that had surprisingly ended up on the fresh kill pile and made his way past the she-cat.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old April 19th, 2020, 07:06 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Greenpaw had not caught anything today, but she wanted to bring something to the queens and kits in the nursery, so she headed toward the prey pile.
Old April 19th, 2020, 08:56 AM

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashy View Post
+ @Loon +
Rainsplash purred. "I'll be taking you out to recognize the borders. I might even teach you how to mark them."He meowed, then booped the apprentice just for the fun of it.

Loonpaw's eyes lit up excitedly, as she couldn't help but give a little wiggle.
"Really? Alright!" She chirped and went to dash for the camp entrance but stopped herself. Loonpaw let out a big breath and calmly glanced at Rainsplash.
"Er, Lead the way." She mewed coolly, as if she didn't just try to dash off like a kit on their first day.

[ @Splashy ]
Weekdays: 8:00AM and 4:45PM (EDT)
Old April 19th, 2020, 09:00 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Halfstone padded up to Lionstar. "Lotuspaw and I finished marking our border with Shadowclan." He began, really wanting this over with. He liked Lionstar, but right now nerves had him on edge. "We didn't notice any new smells of trespassing, but we found really old half eaten prey laying about." He paused to let the golden tom have a chance to process what he said.[/FONT]
@BILL.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.

Last edited by Abyssopelagic; April 19th, 2020 at 09:01 AM.
Old April 19th, 2020, 09:38 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
Dogkit nodded toward Splahkit. "How about her?" He asked Foxpaw. She looks like she would be a good friend."I'm going to try to intoduce myself" He told her."I hope it goes well" He looked at her, turned and headed for the kit.
@Mentallyunstable
@TeamRiverRipple

(Shoot! Sorry about this, I forgot that Splashkit was Shadowclan......)
Old April 19th, 2020, 09:41 AM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

{OBS: Chubs do not exists in the Maine rivers. They're a European species of fish, I'll change it to trout in my post}

Snailriver rolled his eyes, apparently his dear clanmate here was not very fond of talking. "So. You don't want to chat? Then stop taking up space in front of the freshkill pile. Everyone will be going up to eat, myself as well, and as it stands currently, you're the one taking up the space as you're taking a very long time to move out of the way." With that he picked up one of the birds that had surprisingly ended up on the fresh kill pile and made his way past the she-cat.

Doefeather rolled her eyes, plopping herself outside the nursery, and watching the kits play. She seemed forlorn, and hadn't even touched the trout. Stupid toms. I don't need them.
Old April 19th, 2020, 10:24 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Eveningpaw gave a calm steady nod,” I won’t blow it, I promise.” she meowed, hoping she could keep that promise and that Mistfall wouldn’t be too hard on her, she glanced at Mistfall and without thinking touched noses with Mistfall, since after all that’s what was to happen at a ceremony.
(sorry for late response)

The warrior was surprised when her name was called. She had not been expecting to be given an apprentice, but that's how most cats were, since there wasn't a heads-up before hand. Lionstar's words left her a little wary, wondering if something had happened with Eveningpaw and their former mentor. But she decided not to question it. Mistfall gave an awkward but sincere smile to her new apprentice as they touched noses.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old April 19th, 2020, 10:30 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Bread. View Post
Duckpaw looked at Snowpaw. Her legs buckled underneath her, but she managed to stay upright. “I think I can walk..fine enough.” the young apprentice mewed. Duckpaw was still in shock as to what she had done. What was I thinking. This could get me demoted from an apprentice. the young apprentice tried not to think about it too much, but the thoughts of it keeps seeping into her head.

@Mumble @Zesty Mango
Snowpaw nodded, "I can help support you if you want" she offered while shuffling her paws. "We're going to take you to the medicine cat's den first, ok?" She explained, watching duckpaw.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old April 19th, 2020, 11:24 AM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

"Ok." Duckpaw mewed as she followed Snowpaw into the medicine cat's den. On the way there, she couldn't help but keep thinking about the river incident. She loved the river, but to almost drown in it? Lionstar will be disapointed... she thought over and over again...

@Mumble @Zesty Mango

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧
Old April 19th, 2020, 12:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post

(sorry for late response)

The warrior was surprised when her name was called. She had not been expecting to be given an apprentice, but that's how most cats were, since there wasn't a heads-up before hand. Lionstar's words left her a little wary, wondering if something had happened with Eveningpaw and their former mentor. But she decided not to question it. Mistfall gave an awkward but sincere smile to her new apprentice as they touched noses.
Eveningpaw flicked her tail,” So yeah, I’m well aware I’m 19 moons old and getting my training restarted, yes I’m a former Skyclanner, so I can’t fish or swim.” she meowed knowing it was strange that she had kept a weak Skyclan scent for moons until she finally joined Riverclan.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread