Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:55 PM
Bored Free Art
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:51 PM
Smothered in its cradle...
by Rani
Last post by Moonraven
Today 12:45 PM
wormbite's secret...
by wolfie
Last post by wolfie
Today 12:45 PM
Hiddenpaw Mentor Finder!
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:41 PM

Old August 23rd, 2022, 11:12 AM
somehow still here

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
~Le small time skip~
~VineWatcher~
Having just given birth the she-cat lay exhausted curled around her newly born kits grooming them softly. Her heart twisted as she remembered her mate causing her to cherish the small kits even more than she thought ever possible.Taking her time she began naming the kits, "Jaykit, Mosskit, Pigeonkit, Fishkit, and..." the she-cat trailed off as she looked at the final kit giving his head a few caring licks, "Ravenkit" she finally mewed quietly.

@The Vast @Apollo. @Darkclaws @Kateri
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vast View Post
Mosskit
(He/Him)

Mosskit let out a few small mews, moving around looking for any warmth and any milk. Is this the really world? Mosskit continued to move and found his mother and started to nurse
while kneading into Vinewatcher.

@Apollo. @Darkclaws @Kateri @Clock Dragonshifter

[Sorry If It's Short]
Pigeonkit
The grey spotted kit was relatively quiet- for a kit at least- she was still mewling. She wasn't able to think much just yet, all she knew was that she was cold and hungry. Which is understandable for a new born kit.

The newly named Pigeonkit could smell a source of a yummy smell in front of her, and not only that but it seemed to be warm too. She quickly wiggled her way towards it, until reaching another smaller heat source, she nudged it before deciding that it wasn't what she was after and turned slightly to wiggle towards the larger heat source. This time she was presented with just what she wanted and began to feed, making little squeaks every so often while needing the warm thing with her little paws.

Pigeonkit's story has only just begun, who knows where it may lead her. Perhaps one day the kit would become a respected warrior? Or maybe a religious medicine cat? The fate of the kit could go in many different ways, each pathing out and winding endlessly. May starclan guide her paws and may they watch over her throughout her journey.

[ @Kateri @Darkclaws - Sorry for the late reply, ill try to work on that, i also hope that this is okay as her first post! Can't wait to rp with you all <3 ]

- bios | tracker | shop -
Old August 23rd, 2022, 12:38 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
~Le small time skip~
~VineWatcher~
Having just given birth the she-cat lay exhausted curled around her newly born kits grooming them softly. Her heart twisted as she remembered her mate causing her to cherish the small kits even more than she thought ever possible.Taking her time she began naming the kits, "Jaykit, Mosskit, Pigeonkit, Fishkit, and..." the she-cat trailed off as she looked at the final kit giving his head a few caring licks, "Ravenkit" she finally mewed quietly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vast View Post
Mosskit
(He/Him)

Mosskit let out a few small mews, moving around looking for any warmth and any milk. Is this the really world? Mosskit continued to move and found his mother and started to nurse
while kneading into Vinewatcher.

@Apollo. @Darkclaws @Kateri @Clock Dragonshifter

[Sorry If It's Short]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo. View Post

Pigeonkit
The grey spotted kit was relatively quiet- for a kit at least- she was still mewling. She wasn't able to think much just yet, all she knew was that she was cold and hungry. Which is understandable for a new born kit.

The newly named Pigeonkit could smell a source of a yummy smell in front of her, and not only that but it seemed to be warm too. She quickly wiggled her way towards it, until reaching another smaller heat source, she nudged it before deciding that it wasn't what she was after and turned slightly to wiggle towards the larger heat source. This time she was presented with just what she wanted and began to feed, making little squeaks every so often while needing the warm thing with her little paws.

Pigeonkit's story has only just begun, who knows where it may lead her. Perhaps one day the kit would become a respected warrior? Or maybe a religious medicine cat? The fate of the kit could go in many different ways, each pathing out and winding endlessly. May starclan guide her paws and may they watch over her throughout her journey.

[ @Kateri @Darkclaws - Sorry for the late reply, ill try to work on that, i also hope that this is okay as her first post! Can't wait to rp with you all <3 ]

Fishkit opened his tiny pink mouth and quietly mewed hungrily as he lay in the moss of the nest. The newborn kit was unfamiliar with the surroundings and only able to rely on his sense of smell, touch, and hearing. These exact senses were telling him he was hungry and he was cold. He didn't like these unfamiliar feelings as they brought him discomfort, and before that, he knew nothing. He could hear his siblings around him squirming about and making noises as well, but he paid them no mind.

Shying away from the feeling of his mother's tongue across his tiny body, he blindly pulled himself closer to the sweet and savory smell of milk. His first journey, and though it wasn't an incredibly difficult one nor was he going very far, it was an important one nonetheless. One that could very well decide if he lived this very first day in the world. Using all of his strength, he pulled himself to his mother, softly kicking one of his siblings with a white paw as he pushed forward to feed.

This was the first step for the young tom. Survival. He made it through being born, and now his life was just beginning. He'd undoubtedly face many more challenges as he grows up and eventually begins his training, but right now those were all out of reach and a problem for the future. Now all he was concerned about was drinking the milk before him and staying warm between the bodies of his mother and siblings.

[ @Kateri ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; August 23rd, 2022 at 01:05 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 12:40 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Mudkit yawned, hiding his twoleg toy back in the brambles. [open]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old August 23rd, 2022, 12:45 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]

Quote:
~Le small time skip~
~VineWatcher~

Fawnpaw
Oh stars, oh dear, oh no. Hurrying across the camp with a jaw full of damp and dripping moss came Fawnpaw. She crossed the distance between the medicine den and the nursery, having risen the second she heard wailing, and slipped into the serene space. Her eyes instantly found Vinewatcher in her nest and she veered towards her, setting the soaked moss for her to drink near her front paws. "Oh, dear StarClan, Ms. Vinewatcher," she purred as delightful blue eyes looked over all five kits, "they're beautiful." New life in the Clans. It was a good thing, the medicine cat knew, as she looked at the new queen with a smile. "Is there anything I can get you? Are you hungry?"

[ I hope its alright I had Fawnpaw come check on Vinewatcher! I'll mention the kits too just incase @The Vast @Apollo. @Darkclaws @Kateri ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
Old August 23rd, 2022, 12:53 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

@Clock Dragonshifter @The Vast @Apollo. @Darkclaws @Kateri

Littlepaw padded across camp, she hadn't seen Vinewatcher since their last training session and that was what? A moon or two ago? As much as the small cream tabby didn't like her former mentor, she had to check up on her and her newborn kits. After all, a Clan without kits wouldn't be a Clan in the future. With a quiet whisper, Littlepaw peeked into the den.

"V-vinewatcher? H-hi... I-it's me, Littlepaw," she revealed herself after speaking and took notice of the kits. "Aw, they're adorable!"

Littlepaw was getting close to being a warrior, only two more moons to go. Perhaps she'd get to train one of the kits Vinewatcher was taking care of? Only time could tell, after all, Littlepaw still has to complete some training and do her assessment. The assessment alone is a daunting task, one that she feels she'd never be ready for. But Vinewatcher did it. So did Gingerfrost, Tigerfire, Slatewhisker, and all the other warriors in RiverClan.

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk
Old August 23rd, 2022, 02:00 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Blossomflight sat and watched the queen with her new kits.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old August 23rd, 2022, 02:11 PM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive

[ @SpiritedWarrior @Clock Dragonshifter ]

Fishkit stopped suckling and turned his head to the sudden intrusion of noise, which happened to be Littlepaw. 'Aww they're adorable' he heard, though these words made no sense to him, he didn't understand any of it, and with his eyes being closed, he wouldn't even begin to know what adorable was in the first place. The small blue-grey spotted tabby mewled softly and started pulling himself in towards where he thought the sound was coming from. He, however, did not get very far, his small body could only take him so far and as a result, he grew tired and only made it about halfway to the edge of the nest, most of his energy having been used to turn around. Unsure of himself, he opened his tiny maw and let out a weak cry before resting his head back down in the soft moss.

[Sorry, I absolutely could not resist. Though this is kinda short because there's only so much he can do]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; August 23rd, 2022 at 02:12 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 03:04 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

My Mood: Bored

~VineWatcher~
The silvery-blue tabby looked up at the company both Littlepaw and Fawnpaw had come to check up on her. Her face remained neutral as she dipped her head in greeting listening carefully to what the two younger she-cats were saying as she lapped up the water from the moss Fawnpaw had brought. Sighing the queen looked up, "Thank you Fawnpaw, and They are quite cute aren't they Littlepaw" she mewed looking down at the kits her face softening as she watched Fishkits little struggle. With a rare purr she picked up the kit, gently placed him near her stomach with the rest of the kits curling her tail around them protectively.Wearily she looked back up at the paws."As much as I'd love to take up your offer on prey I'll be fine for now... It was really nice of you to stop by... Thank you both" She mewed awkwardly. The battle scarred tabby had never been one for thanking others but the joy she felt seeing another cat come visit her was something she wasn't very used to and she appreciated it a lot more than she'd ever be willing to admit.
{ @birdie @SpiritedWarrior @The Vast @Apollo. @Darkclaws @Kateri }

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; August 23rd, 2022 at 03:04 PM.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 03:15 PM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 3 days [1 if time sensitive]

Fawnpaw
The medicine cat let out a little squeak and a smile at Fishkit, watching with warm blue eyes as Vinewatcher picked the little kit back up and placed him near her. "Of course. Let me know if you need anything at all," she offered with a returned dip of her head. She didn't yet know what herbs helped queens after birth - maybe she could ask around? With a gentle smile to both the queen. "I'll let you rest now." There was still a few droplets of water on the moss, so Fawnpaw decided to leave it there for now. "I'll come back later with more water. Goodbye, little kittens," she purred to the kits, waving her tail in farewell before trotting out of the den and offering a small departing smile to Littlepaw as well.

[ @Clock Dragonshifter @SpiritedWarrior @Darkclaws ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
dusklion is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
Old August 23rd, 2022, 03:48 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
~VineWatcher~
The silvery-blue tabby looked up at the company both Littlepaw and Fawnpaw had come to check up on her. Her face remained neutral as she dipped her head in greeting listening carefully to what the two younger she-cats were saying as she lapped up the water from the moss Fawnpaw had brought. Sighing the queen looked up, "Thank you Fawnpaw, and They are quite cute aren't they Littlepaw" she mewed looking down at the kits her face softening as she watched Fishkits little struggle. With a rare purr she picked up the kit, gently placed him near her stomach with the rest of the kits curling her tail around them protectively.Wearily she looked back up at the paws."As much as I'd love to take up your offer on prey I'll be fine for now... It was really nice of you to stop by... Thank you both" She mewed awkwardly. The battle scarred tabby had never been one for thanking others but the joy she felt seeing another cat come visit her was something she wasn't very used to and she appreciated it a lot more than she'd ever be willing to admit.
{ @birdie @SpiritedWarrior @The Vast @Apollo. @Darkclaws @Kateri }
As usual, Vinewatcher greeted both Fawnpaw and Littlepaw with a neutral expression. She just had kits, shouldn't she be happy? More welcoming? Excited to introduce her kits to her former apprentice and medicine cat? But alas, Vinewatcher only thanked both Clanmates and acknowledged what the cream tabby said. When her son had looked over at Littlepaw, a small smile formed on the apprentice's face, which was followed by a chuckle when the kit gave up trying to make his way over and plopped his small head onto the fresh moss. To Littlepaw's surprise, Vinewatcher had purred before picking her son up and placing him back with his siblings. The cream tabby couldn't recall ever hearing Vinewatcher purr.

"You're welcome," she dipped her head and looked at Fawnpaw to see her former denmate's reaction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie View Post
Fawnpaw
The medicine cat let out a little squeak and a smile at Fishkit, watching with warm blue eyes as Vinewatcher picked the little kit back up and placed him near her. "Of course. Let me know if you need anything at all," she offered with a returned dip of her head. She didn't yet know what herbs helped queens after birth - maybe she could ask around? With a gentle smile to both the queen. "I'll let you rest now." There was still a few droplets of water on the moss, so Fawnpaw decided to leave it there for now. "I'll come back later with more water. Goodbye, little kittens," she purred to the kits, waving her tail in farewell before trotting out of the den and offering a small departing smile to Littlepaw as well.

[ @Clock Dragonshifter @SpiritedWarrior @Darkclaws ]
Catching a glimpse of Fawnpaw's smile, Littlepaw blinked and returned the smile then followed the medicine cat out of the nursery. She didn't want to spend too much time in the nursery, partly because it brought back memories she had with her deceased sister, but also because Vinewatcher and her never really got along with each other. At least Vinewatcher was happier now, with kits of her own to care for.

"See you later, Vinewatcher," Littlepaw called. "See you later kits!"

With that, Littlepaw went to the warrior's den to bug her current mentor. She had to get some swimming lessons done.

Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception, Agatha Kitty, Hulk SMASH, Dreamwalker)
Ravenhawk