Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
Rabbitleap kit finder
Last post by Cinnamiontail
Today 10:08 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by MaximusPrime27
Today 09:53 AM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 09:52 AM
Give The Character Above A...
Last post by Blossom Cry
Today 09:48 AM
QUARANTINE!!
by dino.
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 09:38 AM

Old January 20th, 2020, 06:24 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Streamstone

Ooh, it was a big day with Riverclan getting a new deputy, and she was thrilled she could be here for the reveal! Eyes wide, Hazelberry waited, tail swishing impatiently. And then it was... Dirtfur! "Dirtfur! Dirtfur!" her meow fell into the chorus of her clan-mates. Hopefully, he'd be just as loyal and dutiful as a deputy as Eagleflight had been. "You'll be marvelous, among Riverclan's best! Congratulations!" He was quirky and had weird battle tactics, but she could get with that. It brought some life to Riverclan.
Old January 20th, 2020, 07:11 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 0 days :D
My Mood: Breezy

The new deputy watched, or listened, his clanmates cheered and called out his name and congratulating the brown tabby. Dirtfur smiled and dipped his head, then turned his head to a fuzzy golden figure, waiting for the leader to continue the meeting.

~~~

@Kitty Mama

Wolfpaw was resting in the Apprentices' den. Since his training continued, the apprentice didn't get enough sleep. Lucky for him, he gets more time to rest due to another RiverClan meeting; but unfortunately, the noises made by his clanmates woke him up. Glaring outside, Wolfpaw bounded out of his den and come to the Streamstone. "What is all this racket about?" he grumbled as he padded to his mentor, Hazelberry. The black chausie blinked his sleepy eyes.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 20th, 2020, 07:35 PM

. @Dirtfur

Hazelberry wasn't bothered by his grouchier tone. "A new deputy," she told him, flashing a grin from Dirtfur to Wolfpaw. "Aren't you excited? It's a new era for Riverclan with Lionstar and Dirtfur as our leader and deputy." This was history in the making! She was glad her apprentice was there to witness it. With a chuckle, she added, "Maybe you should take some pointers from him so you can deputy someday."
Old January 20th, 2020, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Mama View Post
. @Dirtfur

Hazelberry wasn't bothered by his grouchier tone. "A new deputy," she told him, flashing a grin from Dirtfur to Wolfpaw. "Aren't you excited? It's a new era for Riverclan with Lionstar and Dirtfur as our leader and deputy." This was history in the making! She was glad her apprentice was there to witness it. With a chuckle, she added, "Maybe you should take some pointers from him so you can deputy someday."
After listening to his mentor's explanation, the chausie apprentice stepped up further to see what is happening for himself. He could see the Streamstone where the leader and sometimes a deputy take their spot and called out a meeting. The leader, Lionstar, was always a huge golden tomcat. But the deputy seems different from the other, Eagleflight. The new deputy was a short tomcat, brown pelt with lighter brown stripes, and... and- is that? Dirt? No wonder he is called Dirtfur! Wolfpaw chuckled; the deputy looks silly! "Lionstar must have a brain of a mouse if he chose a cat that always have dirt on himself." he meowed to Hazelberry.

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 20th, 2020, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
After listening to his mentor's explanation, the chausie apprentice stepped up further to see what is happening for himself. He could see the Streamstone where the leader and sometimes a deputy take their spot and called out a meeting. The leader, Lionstar, was always a huge golden tomcat. But the deputy seems different from the other, Eagleflight. The new deputy was a short tomcat, brown pelt with lighter brown stripes, and... and- is that? Dirt? No wonder he is called Dirtfur! Wolfpaw chuckled; the deputy looks silly! "Lionstar must have a brain of a mouse if he chose a cat that always have dirt on himself." he meowed to Hazelberry.
Hazelberry shouldered her apprentice to stop his giggling. "Hey, our leader's not a mouse-brain for one thing! Lots of cats deserve that title but I promise Lionstar isn't one of them." And then they had to address what Wolfpaw said about Dirtfur, an accomplished warrior and the new deputy. "That dirt tactic was great in the raid against Shadowclan, they never saw it coming." She quirked a smile at her own joke about dirt. "I hope that I have a chance to get to know him better! I've heard plenty of good things about what he's done for Riverclan."
Old January 20th, 2020, 09:50 PM

Quote:

Hazelberry shouldered her apprentice to stop his giggling. "Hey, our leader's not a mouse-brain for one thing! Lots of cats deserve that title but I promise Lionstar isn't one of them." And then they had to address what Wolfpaw said about Dirtfur, an accomplished warrior and the new deputy. "That dirt tactic was great in the raid against Shadowclan, they never saw it coming." She quirked a smile at her own joke about dirt. "I hope that I have a chance to get to know him better! I've heard plenty of good things about what he's done for Riverclan."
Ouch!
Wolfpaw was hit in his shoulder, turning back to see that it was his mentor. Licking it, he regretfully listened to how Lionstar and that Dirtfur have a great tactic against ShadowClan, quirking a smile, though the apprentice was curious on what she was smiling about. Then the chausie rolled his eyes as she wished to know the dirty deputy better and how good he did for the clan.
"You're acting like he's a god like Lionstar!" Wolfpaw retorted. Is not like StarClan sent those two from the heavens!

No no word
Old January 20th, 2020, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Ouch!
Wolfpaw was hit in his shoulder, turning back to see that it was his mentor. Licking it, he regretfully listened to how Lionstar and that Dirtfur have a great tactic against ShadowClan, quirking a smile, though the apprentice was curious on what she was smiling about. Then the chausie rolled his eyes as she wished to know the dirty deputy better and how good he did for the clan.
"You're acting like he's a god like Lionstar!" Wolfpaw retorted. Is not like StarClan sent those two from the heavens!
"How do you know they aren't? We wouldn't want to anger the gods just in case, would we?" Hazelberry laughed and brushed it off. "It wouldn't hurt you to look up to a cat or two, perhaps one that isn't in the Dark Forest preferably." Dirtfur or Lionstar would be good role models for him to strive to be since they were productive members of Riverclan, though she wasn't as sure about the latter's attitude. Using her paw to gently pat him on the head, she meowed, "If you really don't like them, you don't have to make them your idols. I think all they need is your obedience."
Old January 20th, 2020, 10:06 PM

Quote:

"How do you know they aren't? We wouldn't want to anger the gods just in case, would we?" Hazelberry laughed and brushed it off. "It wouldn't hurt you to look up to a cat or two, perhaps one that isn't in the Dark Forest preferably." Dirtfur or Lionstar would be good role models for him to strive to be since they were productive members of Riverclan, though she wasn't as sure about the latter's attitude. Using her paw to gently pat him on the head, she meowed, "If you really don't like them, you don't have to make them your idols. I think all they need is your obedience."
Wolfpaw raised his eyebrow at Hazelberry's comment. Um... I'm sure gods don't plaster mud and debris on themselves. Then again, he hadn't met a god before. Wolfpaw perked his ears at Dark Forest. He opened his maw, but due to his rarely niceness, he let his mentor speak after she patted the apprentice's head with her paw. Idols? Maybe the black chausie should find an idol to look up to... but who? Definitely not Lionstar or the filthy deputy! Finally able to speak, he asked, "What is the Dark Forest?"

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; January 21st, 2020 at 06:34 AM.
Old January 21st, 2020, 11:35 AM
♥~Baby Aspa~♥

My Mood: Inspired

Harekit was washing his ears when Lionstar had announce DIrtfur as the new deputy. He had never talked to him, but he decided to congratulate him anyways.
He confidentially trotted towards him, meanwhile Honeykit trailed shyly behind.
"Congratulations, Dirtfur!" He smiled.
~~*~~
Honeykit wanted to congratulate the new deputy, and was about to walk up to him, when Harekit walked by in front of them, and they stumbled back. It was obvious he had no trouble talking to people. Honeykit wished they were like him. They were just too shy to go up to people. They turned away, to the nursery, gloomily.
@Dirtfur
Old January 21st, 2020, 11:48 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

The cats being unsupportive of Lionstar's choice were sore losers, as far as he was concerned.

Dirtfur was the best option by far. Lionstar might not care for his usually-filthy pelt, but the older tom was strategic, clever. He had an ambition to him Lionstar could easily read and respect, and.. most importantly, there was a quiet confidence to the dirty tom that made Lionstar feel more certain in his decision.

And as an added bonus, he didn't try to die for an ungrateful apprentice.

Letting the congratulations die, Lionstar jumped into continuing. "Before I go into the new cats joining our Clan, we have a couple apprentices in need of a mentor reassignment once more.. Petuniapaw [ @Fuzzy], Silverpaw [ @ponyapan], and Darkpaw [ @Sneakyfox55], all of you come forward. If you don't, I'm not giving you a new mentor. Silverpaw." He hadn't forgotten she missed the last meeting..

wolfhivesedgeflaketc additional training
⬩ ⬩ tc sar patrolsdeceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 21st, 2020 at 03:27 PM.