Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Darkwater Mire
by Rose
Last post by alec
Today 10:41 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 10:39 AM
ThunderClan Undercrag
by dino.
Last post by Ameythistmoon
Today 10:26 AM
September Gathering
Last post by Idiotic.Bean101
Today 10:25 AM
✩Art Contest!!!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 31st, 2020, 01:29 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Salmonsong awoke shortly before noticing that Almondbush was awake, she gave a small smile,” Hello Almondbush.“ she meowed giving a small wink to the warrior.
Almondbush heard a voice and looked over at Salmonsong. He had forgotten that she was a warrior again. "Hello Salmonsong. Did you get a good nights sleep?", he asked.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 31st, 2020, 01:31 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Flower View Post

Almondbush heard a voice and looked over at Salmonsong. He had forgotten that she was a warrior again. "Hello Salmonsong. Did you get a good nights sleep?", he asked.
Salmonsong gave an nod,” I did. I sure hope you got some good sleep aswell” she meowed. Gah...this is so awkward she thought unsure of how to make this less awkward.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old July 31st, 2020, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Salmonsong gave an nod,” I did. I sure hope you got some good sleep aswell” she meowed. Gah...this is so awkward she thought unsure of how to make this less awkward.
Almondbush's fur grew hot. "Yeah I got plenty of sleep. Slept like a young kit.", he meowed. He wasn't sure what to say to make this less awkward. After a few moments he thought of something. "Are you glad to be back in the warriors den?", he wondered.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old July 31st, 2020, 01:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Almondbush's fur grew hot. "Yeah I got plenty of sleep. Slept like a young kit.", he meowed. He wasn't sure what to say to make this less awkward. After a few moments he thought of something. "Are you glad to be back in the warriors den?", he wondered.
Salmonsong gave a nod,” Yes. I really am glad to be in this den, no kits waking me really early, just morning patrols.” she laughed unsure of what else to say, this felt so awkward, especially since he most likely knew she liked him from Frostpaw, who couldn’t stay quite about Salmonsong’s crush.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 1st, 2020, 10:15 PM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteystripes View Post
[ @Rainquail ]

~~Echopaw~~

"Oops! Did I startle you?"
Echopaw giggled. He looked so funny! So nervous! She probably shouldn't be laughing at him...he was her daddy! Echopaw slowly stared at him. He was prettyyy silent. Unlike HER!

"I'm glad I get to meet you too!"
she grinned. "That's okay, I entertained myself! With Fawn-guy! Lion-guy! Fire-guy! And Otter-gal! Also once I hurt Sting-guy...oh no...Nevermind!" Oh. It was fine. Cricket-guy was nice enough. "PLUS, you were busy training?! I'm training too! Cotton-guy's my mintor, and I like him! Who's your mintor?"

Cricket-guy looked confused...hmm..."Fennel-gal's mean!" Echopaw chirped. "Also, I like the name 'Cricket', though it's funny!"

"Mhm. Yeah, I'll be quiet! Just excited! Very! Were YOU trying to sleep? I can't sleep very well. It's weird. Neither can Lion-guy! So we're...sleep-buddies!"
"Just a little."
Cricketchirp admitted.
He was very glad at least she wasn't lonely. He deeply regretted not seeing her more often, but he couldn't change that. Fawnsqueak and Firehawk, while he hadn't spoken to either himself, they were really swell guys and Fire specifically was an absolute attractive sweetheart.
"Cottonstrike is a good warrior. Respectable. I'm glad he will be overseeing your training."
Who was his?
"My first mentor was a molly named Doeflame, but she..... was absent, so Sootflare has taken over my training. I like him much more. He has done his best to help me catch up, I have been so behind."
Cricket, a funny name.... maybe, but it has always been his name, so he didn't really.... find it as funny, but it didn't upset him in anyway. Echopaw was Echopaw.
"Not sleeping, but I came here to get away from the general noise of the clan."

Coldamber, Shockholly (StC)
Sedgestorm (Outsider)
Woollyfeather, Honeybite, Silkpaw (ShC)
Old August 2nd, 2020, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Salmonsong gave a nod,” Yes. I really am glad to be in this den, no kits waking me really early, just morning patrols.” she laughed unsure of what else to say, this felt so awkward, especially since he most likely knew she liked him from Frostpaw, who couldn’t stay quite about Salmonsong’s crush.
Almondbush didn't know what it was like to have young cats waking him up. Well except that apprentice that had pounced on him during that practice raid. Almondpaw was his name. Fitting as he was an almond too. "It's better to be woken for morning patrol than young precious ones jumping on ya in the morning.", he responded.

Old August 2nd, 2020, 12:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Almondbush didn't know what it was like to have young cats waking him up. Well except that apprentice that had pounced on him during that practice raid. Almondpaw was his name. Fitting as he was an almond too. "It's better to be woken for morning patrol than young precious ones jumping on ya in the morning.", he responded.
Salmonsong nodded,” I do hope Frostpaw isn’t jumping on you every morning.” she laughed uncomfortably unsure how to keep the conversation going and keep the flirting subtle.

Old August 3rd, 2020, 03:25 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Hazelpaw

A small russet-furred molly of about seven moons was weaseling her way past the entrance to the warrior's den, head craning hafway over her shoulder every now and again to ensure that Blizzardpaw was following. Once inside, Hazelpaw's eyes swept the dozing mass of cats, brows furrowing in concentration. Then, it hit her: the acrid stench of blood on the air, the bundle of white-and-tan fur huddled over in the corner of the den. Yep, that was Berrybut alright

"Blizzardpaw!" she whispered, a touch of innocent excitement to the young apprentice's voice. "Come on, get a move-on with your stinky butt." Inching closer toward the slumbering warrior, Hazelpaw lifted a paw in preparation to bring it down upon her head. Hopefully that would startle her: it hadn't been intended to hit with momentum, but enough to at least disturb the she-cat.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:30 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Zesty Mango @Corruptx

Curled up in her nest, the ruffled warrior lay peacefully in sleep, far off in the wispy grasp of a dream. It was a relatively nice dream too. Would be quite a shame if something were to put an early halt to it. Unfortunately for her, that thing was silently creeping closer, taking the form of two silly apprentices and their foolish antics.

A light bop on the head was what grabbed her and whisked her away from the clutches of dreamland, back into the reality of the warriors den. Blinking her eyes sleepily, she shot her head up, taking a moment to realize what was going on. Bright hazel eyes immediately picked out the two foolish cats who didn't belong in here. Hazelpaw standing right in front of her, and Blizzardbaby at a slight distance. "What the hell do you two want?" Surely they couldn't be up to any good. They were probably coming to bug her. To be honest, she didn't even know why she was giving them the time of day. Part of her wanted to boot them, dropkick them straight out the entrance. But part of her was also curious to see what would happen.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; August 3rd, 2020 at 07:56 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2020, 07:39 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Hazelpaw

Ah, yes, she had succeeded! And to the result of exactly what she had longed for - a seemingly pissed-off Berryscorch.

"Blizzardboy here" - she whisked her tapering tail in the direction of the handsome white apprentice - "and I wanted to wake you up! We wanted to wake you up and battle you!" she mewled, and threw another shot at bonking the cream-patched warrior on the head with a forepaw. "But we're going to fight you whether you like it or not, y'know."

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig

Last edited by The Kitty.; August 3rd, 2020 at 07:40 PM.
Closed Thread