Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cougar attack!
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:36 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 06:14 AM
Springkit's Finder <33
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 06:09 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Rowan
Today 05:32 AM
Lion and lamb, owl and...
Last post by Daragca
Today 05:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 25th, 2023, 07:24 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Secret Tunnels

Hazypaw came.
(Sorry for the laziness) @Moonraven @Shadowed Flower @Katiethewolfchild
Old September 27th, 2023, 04:32 AM
Health is questionable

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

✿°(•∘ɷ∘•)°✿

Springkit - she/her - AMAB

━。゜✿ฺ✿ฺ゜。━
Ssooo....most wormies are small little guys??? Ooo! What if there's a duper duper big worm secretly hiding just below their paws?? That would be neat! And a little scary...but still neat to see! Half the size of a cat's tail was still quite long thoughwas that the limit for wormies?? There so much things cats don't know about the little underground creatures! Spring predicts that there thousands of thousands of underground creatures that she doesn't know about!

"Centipede...?" she said while digging the dirt "Those sound interesting!" how many legs does a...centipede- have?? A thousand?? A hundred?? A hundred thousand?? A thousand-hundred?? The kit wasn't sure if she has seen it before! Usually the little bugs Springy sees have like...six or eight or...maybe ten or something-around-that legs! The kit would love to see one. And bugs that roll into bugs when poked?? Springkit tried to imagined what that would look like. And they're named rolypolies?? "That name sounds funny!" she said

While Springkit was digging, she accidentally threw some dirt onto a worm that just so happened to get in the way "oh..oops" she said, turning where she saw the worm was and then turning back and started digging again. It's fine, wormies are awesome diggers! They live in dirt as well! The worm'll be fine, right?? "Do worms have eyes??" she asked, while digging. Oo! Do worms have special eyes that cat see through the dirt and help them survive?? That would be cool! Dig dig dig dig dig dig dig
╰─▸ ❝ @Starfinder [Beastkit] @Katiethewolfchild [Bearpelt, Birdkit, Foxkit] @Moonraven [Dustbunny]

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old September 27th, 2023, 05:40 PM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

@Pangoligon @Moonraven @Katiethewolfchild

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BIRDKIT HELP ME!!!!!! MY MOLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Beastkit squealed out her fury, wriggling away. She dove deep into the hole the first moment she got, chasing the ABSOLUTELY BESTSEST MOLE THINGY EVER. Harhar Dustyrabbit would never catch her in there! " Birdkit let's go!!!! "

Her voice echoed in the tunnel. What a cool adven... asdven... ADSVENSHUR!!!!!!!! The kit wiggled her small wiry frame through the mole hole, fur falling behind her with the lightest contact with anything. It was getting coldy in there, Beastkit decided. She contracted dirt and worms and whatever undertunnelly animuls. Fun!!!! And she was helping to make a tunnel too, right?

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old September 27th, 2023, 10:01 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Firestorm, though not doing the best of jobs, was focused on the task at paw. That’s why when a black colored paw was rested upon hers, she instantly recoiled away, nearly jumping out of her skin and made a horrified face at the offender. Okay, Lightningpaw had to quit with all this touching that she’d been doing, that scared her! Of course, she wouldn’t say anything because right now they were in the tunnels, but after they got out, she’d be sure to give her a proper earful for not warning her beforehand!

Having stopped, she listened to what the medicine cat apprentice had to say, not bothering to refute the nickname right now. All she could think about was hurrying and getting out of these stars damned tunnels. The darkness was beginning to feel suffocating and sit was causing her to feel a little bit claustrophobic. She remembered telling Milknose while they were kits that these things weren’t so scary, but now she wasn’t quite sure. Steadying her breathing, she closed her eyes and nodded along to Lightningpaw’s words. As much as she loathed the calico, she did have a good point and the sound of her mildly annoying voice was actually a little soothing right now. Perhaps this is why she was training to be a medicine cat apprentice, able to soothe others just by speaking. Why couldn’t she always be like this instead of being a pain in the tail.

Opening her eyes at the sound of more movement, Firestorm quietly watched Lightningpaw as she worked on digging. Maybe this was slightly more difficult and technically challenging than she thought. Well, she couldn’t just get shown up like this! Moving a little closer to the calico, the orange tabby followed her example and silently, and more carefully scrapped at the walls of the tunnel they were working on. ”Spots, is this better?” she asked tentatively. She didn’t know why she was seeking her companion’s approval, but wanting to do right was overriding her silly sense of pride at the moment.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune @FrostyGalaxy sorry this is late!]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old September 29th, 2023, 11:54 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Dapplebreeze |

A purr of amusement bubbled hollowly inside Dapplebreeze's chest, the apprentice's spirited response one she could very much empathize with. She hadn't been any older than the darling herself when she realized that she was made to be a warrior. Born to run beneath the open skies the moors provided. Well... had provided. The moors were no more. The plateau their new home. Just another change in the ever growing list of such that had plagued WindClan for moons now, she supposed.

"I know what you mean, darling. A shame for the tunnelers, but you will be a marvelous denmate to all us warriors once you finish your apprenticeship. Has that been going well? Sleethound has always been a wonderful warrior. Couldn't ask for a better mentor, I am sure," the molly replied, keeping up the small talk as she felt herself growing tired.

It was an odd feeling. She was usually so active. So full of vim and vigor for most of the day. Working away from before the sun rose to well after it had set for the night. Yet lately she could barely find the energy to keep up with her usual tasks. She had hoped joining in on the tunneling would give her that boost, that zeal... that spark that she had lost, but all she found was more exhaustion as her chest heaved with exertion. She kept quiet about it. Not wishing to worry anyone else but... the fact remained that her youngest daughter, her darling little Bravebird had died from a mysterious illness. The life sucked out of her well before she drew her last breath. Was she to have the same fate as the kit she'd lost not once, but twice to this cruel life?

-

@Darkclaws [Firestorm] | @FrostyGalaxy [Lichenpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 30th, 2023, 12:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningpaw |
Flock Together [Tier 2] - Inactive

There was an oddly comfortable silence that settled between the two, something Lightningpaw had been unaware the orange tabby was even capable of. Silence. It was broken after a while, but instead of the snarky, ire filled and far too sure of herself kittenish comeback, it was a simple question. The first sign of humility she had ever seen the new warrior experience. Almond shaped eyes grew ever so slightly round as she turned around, a befuddled look on her face as she met her perceived rival's pale green gaze with her own for a moment before looking at her work.

There was something off about the tentativeness in Firestorm's voice. It felt unnatural. Like it shouldn't be there. The molly was obviously much more at home being a condescending, irate bully that thought far too highly of herself. It was comical, hurt no one other than herself, and was oddly comforting to the medicine cat apprentice. This dubiousness made her uncomfortable instead, as if the young warrior's doubt had a way to leak out of her and fester onto those surrounding her. As such, the lithe calico did the one thing she knew how to do best whenever she was having any level of negative emotions overtake her.

She smirked. It was a smug, playful thing that tugged at her whiskers, her eyes lighting up with just the slightest hint of mischief. "Well look at you, Kitten. All grown up and digging tunnels all by yourself. Looks like you aren't just full of hot air all the time after all," Lightningpaw purred, her tone teasing as she turned back to her side of the tunnel, carefully working her way through to where Dapplebreeze and Lichenpaw were.

-

@Darkclaws [Firestorm] | @FrostyGalaxy [Lichenpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old September 30th, 2023, 01:27 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

*-Lichenpaw-*
56/100
she/her | 8moons
small and scruffy calico she-cat with one blinding eye

Right, Sleethound... the mention of him made Lichenpaw deflate a little, but she quickly shook her head and put on a smile. "He's fun, I like him," the young apprentice said with a flush of pride in her mentor... or, well, her probably soon to be former mentor. It had been a while since they'd gone out and Sleethound had told her that, should it come to that, she should keep her eye out for someone to take over her training. She didn't want to, she really liked Sleethound and found him to be loads of fun and easy to match the energy of! But, if he was to overwhelmed with his duties to focus on her training, the responsible thing for him to do is step down and find a replacement. Lichenpaw can respect that sort of, but that doesn't mean she's happy about it.

"Have you had any apprentices? What were they like?" She decided to ask, finding the small talk a little boring, but maybe the older molly could fill in some of the silences that this hard work took. And maybe she could be distracted by stories of past apprentices who were now good WindClan warriors that she wouldn't notice Lichenpaw taking a small moment to shew the dirt out from under her claws... A small break wouldn't hold back the progress they were making in meeting Lightningpaw and Firestorm in the middle, would it?

[ firestorm - @Darkclaws || lightning & dapple - @Alchemist Kitsune ]
Old October 2nd, 2023, 06:22 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Dustbunny ears twitched with aggravation as Beastkit flung herself straight back into the hole the second she wiggled away. If the mole had any sense it'd be long gone by now. So for the time being Dustbunny left the little pain in the tail alone. She felt a little bad for whoever got that energetic hairball as an apprentice.

Whisperingkit proved to thankfully not be as troublesome and got to digging no long after being told to return to the task. Foxkit and Birdkit were being wonderfully good, as was Springkit, even though she was ever so curious which wasn't a bad thing.

She returned to working on the tunnel while answering Springkit's question. "Worms? No, I don't believe they have eyes. They don't need them since they live down in the dirt and the dark. They usually only come up from the ground when we dig them up or when it rains." She replied, paws working on taking out the next chunks of dirt.

Thankfully, it wasn't long until a proper tunnel was formed and Dustbunny could squeeze her way out behind the nursery. The she-cat took a moment to admire their work and then called down to the rest of the cats who had been working with her.

"Alright, we're finished, you guys can come on up. Mind you're eyes, they might sting a little since you were down in the dark for a bit." She told her group. "Oh, and Bearpelt, please make sure to collect Beastkit. I don't want to lose her down there." Not that it was possible to get lost in such a small tunnel but you never know with kits.
@Haunting Pangolin [Springkit] @Starfinder [Beastkit] @Katiethewolfchild [Bearpelt, Foxkit, Birdkit] @Shadowed Flower [Whisperingkit]
[Do any of your kits (2 moons and up) want an early apprentice ceremony?]

[Gonna wrap this event up, so finish up with your digging.]
@gs29513 @Alchemist Kitsune @Dark @FrostyGalaxy

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; October 2nd, 2023 at 06:33 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 06:30 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingkit

Whisperingkit continued digging, not listening to everyone around him until it was almost time to go. (Short. And yes, can he have an early one?) @Moonraven

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
A New Dawn
Old October 2nd, 2023, 06:35 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

When Dustbunny told her to go get Beastkit Bearpelt did just that, attempting to grab her daughter by the scruff once she found her and carry her back outside.

Foxkit headed outside, falling over three times on her way back outside. She eventually made it. Standing on her three good legs, she blinked her eyes a few times as they readjusted to the light.

Birdkit again stopped to pay attention when the warrior answered the other kit's question. When the warrior said it was time to head back outside the autistic kit ran back outside, hissing in pain when the light stung her eyes. @Moonraven. @Shadowed Flower @Haunting Pangolin @Starfinder (Yes)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; October 2nd, 2023 at 08:21 PM.
Closed Thread