Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Dusklion
Deputy:
None
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 01:45 PM
New Home, New Us [ ALL...
Last post by Bugabaddie
Today 01:44 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:44 PM
Time for a hike! {event}
by Spider.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 01:41 PM
New Life [p]
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:39 PM

Old March 10th, 2018, 05:31 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: war is here(limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Ammis hadn't realized it was starting to become dark, she looked at the bonfire, she didn't mind bonfires, it doesn't really affect her but she just likes to keep a few inches away from it. She looked up at the sky as it started to drizzle and looked over at Moss and Fireflower. ``It doesn't really bother me.`` She said, water and snow would make ice, so its a good thing for rain to happen, makers her razor sharp wing-tip and tail-tip stronger.

She walked over to Moss and Fireflower, ``Let me help`` She offered. She used her really long tail to pull down a branch, the leaves creating shelter. She inhaled and blew out a mist that made all the leaves on the branch into ice and the raindrops slid down, ``Ice make prevents the water from dripping through gaps in the leaves and slid away from us.`` She pointed out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(Yes Serpentbreeze is going to crush on Fireflower, but that doesn't mean someone can crush on him, plus he'll probably need someone to comfort him when fireflower turns him down XP)

Serpentbreeze kept quiet at the fire dragon explained how she knew about this prophecy that could possibly have been made up, and when she asked for his name, he simply replied, "Just call me Serpent for now..." He didn't fully trust all of them, though that could probably be because he was the only male here, but he gazed at the ice dragon for a second or two before looking back at the fire dragon. To him, she didn't look too bad at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Moss nodded and began to go to spread her large wings. She lifted into the air, blending in with the night sky and seeming to disappear. Her under belly began to turn a bright blue, showing where she was. "Follow me," she said.
fireflower quickly started running after moss

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old March 10th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

fireflower was a little annoyed with being helped."moss you know your way around here right?"she asked haveing an idea
Quote:
"Yeah," Moss said, turning to face Fireflower. She noted the tone in the dragon's voice and a surge of annoyance went through her.
Quote:

"are there any good caves around here?"
Quote:
Moss nodded and began to go to spread her large wings. She lifted into the air, blending in with the night sky and seeming to disappear. Her under belly began to turn a bright blue, showing where she was. "Follow me," she said.
Quote:

fireflower quickly started running after moss
Ammis made a frown at the fire dragon, she was only trying to help them! All she got in return was a annoyance? No way she can work with Fireflower if she is going to be moody half the time during the prophecy or whatever. She sighed and followed after them.
Old March 10th, 2018, 07:50 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: war is here(limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(Yes Serpentbreeze is going to crush on Fireflower, but that doesn't mean someone can crush on him, plus he'll probably need someone to comfort him when fireflower turns him down XP)

Serpentbreeze kept quiet at the fire dragon explained how she knew about this prophecy that could possibly have been made up, and when she asked for his name, he simply replied, "Just call me Serpent for now..." He didn't fully trust all of them, though that could probably be because he was the only male here, but he gazed at the ice dragon for a second or two before looking back at the fire dragon. To him, she didn't look too bad at all.
Quote:
(9I thought he liked Fireflower? Also probably not Ammis, she is a ice dragon and is sometimes a shy little bean, even towards Moss, Ripple and Fireflower.))

Ammis gasped in surprise as a wing dragon flew down, ``I knew somebody was watching us!`` She said, I was right! She thought happily. She looked at the wind dragon cautiously. She had to get along with all of these? She barely even know them! She sighed, the frost around her faded a little. Every paw-step she placed she would turn it into frost and ice, and whenever she leaves it would be back to normal, he couldn't tell if it was a bad thing to have or a good thing.

I missed alot didn't I? Alwell let's just say she went to go make a puddle
Ripplethorn waddled back. "What did I miss?" She looked around and paused at the wind dragon. "Who is that?" she asked Ammis in a soft tone.
Old March 10th, 2018, 08:29 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Ammis made a frown at the fire dragon, she was only trying to help them! All she got in return was a annoyance? No way she can work with Fireflower if she is going to be moody half the time during the prophecy or whatever. She sighed and followed after them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post

Ripplethorn waddled back. "What did I miss?" She looked around and paused at the wind dragon. "Who is that?" she asked Ammis in a soft tone.
"we just call him serpent"fireflower quickly said"moss found a cave to take cover in!"she kept running as she said that

So did they bury you?
Old March 10th, 2018, 08:35 PM

Quote:

"we just call him serpent"fireflower quickly said"moss found a cave to take cover in!"she kept running as she said that
Ripplethorn ran beside her into the cave. " why are we running and why are we going to a cave?" She found energy somewhere and used it.
Old March 10th, 2018, 08:36 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:
Ripplethorn ran beside her into the cave. " why are we running and why are we going to a cave?" She found energy somewhere and used it.
(because fireflower hates rain)
"ill tell you when we get there"

So did they bury you?
Old March 10th, 2018, 08:39 PM

Quote:

(because fireflower hates rain)
"ill tell you when we get there"
She sighed " but it is my favorite weather. " she frowned but kept following Fire flower.
Old March 10th, 2018, 08:40 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
''She's a fire dragon! They don't like rain or water!'' She yelled through the rain as it began to pour down harder and harder. As the rain drops went close too close to her it turned into a icicle and fell on the ground, then melted as she went away front it.
Old March 10th, 2018, 08:45 PM
Dragon of fire

Quote:

Quote:
@Silvershadow
"well ammis is right,water is just something we could die in."fireflower said

So did they bury you?
Old March 10th, 2018, 08:47 PM

Quote:

@Silvershadow
"well ammis is right,water is just something we could die in."fireflower said

''Psh, don't be dramatic! It's just a drizzle, it won't harm us. Unless there is a huge storm and lightning.'' She called through the rain, ''Moss, how long until we get there!?'' She asked. @Silvershadow