Today 03:59 AM

Old December 18th, 2020, 09:53 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfeather21 View Post
"oh. . . I uh I found It in a rock and it was covered in moss so I suppose that was keeping it from freezing but i smelt it when the wind changed" Mintkit was emmbaressed at being caught red pawed bringing in marigold when she wasnt suppose to be in the medic den "um . . are you angery that I snuck in?" she asked in an effort to get the conversation moving
Ebonyfang shook his head. He wasn't mad. They needed the marigold. It was hard to find now. "No Im not mad, but make sure to tell me what your doing next time.", he meowed in his emotionless voice. The medicine cat turned around, hoping the kitw ojld find their way out. He had work to do.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old December 18th, 2020, 10:13 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

My Mood: Bored

"oh yes i will goodbye ebonyfang I'm sorry I disturbed you," Mintkit said then turning and padding out of the den. She paused then said "My aprentice ceramony is next moon, just so you know," she looked at eboneyfang with an expretionless face then walked out of the medic. den
Old December 18th, 2020, 11:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty the Merry View Post
The she-cat listened to what he had said and slowed down her breathing. It still hurt, but felt a little better. She slowly picked up the stick in her jaws and pushed as she let out a squeal. Closing her eyes, she did it again this time, but harder.
Ebonyfang kept his paws on her belly as gently as he could. As she pushed he could feel the first one coming. "Your doing great. Keep at it.", he meowed in a soft, but emotionless voice. It was good to get new kits in the clan. The medicine cat felt his breathing get light.

Barleypaw is my main and only character and is currently a Windclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old December 21st, 2020, 11:22 AM

@Xmas Bliss @Phoenix Fire

frecklepaw walked into the medicine cat den still leaning on rabbitear for support "Ebonyfang!?" he said looking around for him
Old December 21st, 2020, 11:37 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Bump Policy: You can if you want but I’m gone indefinitely
My Mood: Asleep

"Ebonyfang will get you all fixed up and we'll find out what happened," Rabbitear told Frecklepaw for what had to be the 30th time. "Do you want me to stay?" @feather lily
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.
Old December 21st, 2020, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Fire View Post
"Ebonyfang will get you all fixed up and we'll find out what happened," Rabbitear told Frecklepaw for what had to be the 30th time. "Do you want me to stay?" @feather lily
" you can go ill be fine, you should tell somebody about what happened maybe they will send extra patrols" frecklepaw said, it had to be an attack witch means somebody was on shadowclan territory when they shouldnt have been " thank you again rabbitear i hope this wont put off my training"
Old December 21st, 2020, 11:49 AM
PIIIIIIIIIIICKLES

Bump Policy: You can if you want but I’m gone indefinitely
My Mood: Asleep

""I doubt it will. Come find me when you're finished up," Rabbitear glanced at Frecklepaw one last time before she left. There was a lot of blood, but he seemed okay. She just hoped that if it put off his training, it wouldn't be for long. And she knew that even if it did, nothing would stop him from bouncing back and becoming a great warrior. With that, she walked out. @feather lily
RC: Flintkit
WC: Frostedface, Weaselthorn, Ashkit
StC: Ravenpaw
Outsiders: Sammy, Cinderstripe

I'm open to rp any time! <3
I'm going through something hard right now, replies will be slow and possibly short.

Last edited by popsicle dream; December 21st, 2020 at 11:49 AM.
Old December 21st, 2020, 11:59 AM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

(Sorry this is late @/Paradise didn't respond to bringing her in) @Xmas Bliss
Silentkit slowly padded into the den. Some kits had told her about 'the medicine den,' a place where you could get your injuries treated. Silentkit had had her burns for so long (actually not a long time, but she was so young any amount of time seemed like forever) that she was accepting it as her new normal. She sat down politely and out of the way. Given a chance to relax, Silentkit's pain flared to full force. The walk from the nursery to the den had dulled the pain with cold, but it was warm in here. Silentkit laid down and started drifting off. I'm so sleepy...I miss Mama. How are Ash and Rain doing? A little voice nagging at the back of her head was yelling, telling her not to fall asleep, that she might not wake up if she did, but the voice went ignored.
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old December 21st, 2020, 01:59 PM
Are You Kitten me?!

"silentkit! What are you doing here?!" mintkit had spotted the kit "oh,!" she gasped as silentkit fell asleep "Ebonyang! oh what do I do I know he's busy but oh, what do I do" she thought of all the case scenario and what was best then she presed herself agenst the kit, she was stone cold, for some reson Mintkit had the idea to rub silentkit so she did just that. Mintkit rubbed her all over with her paws untill Mintkit could feel the kit stir "Ebonyfang!" she called again she started to lick the kit Could she save silentkit? or would it be just like her brother whom she had tryed to save with all the power and brains she had but could not . . .

Last edited by jayfeather21; December 21st, 2020 at 01:59 PM.
Old December 21st, 2020, 02:09 PM
formerly estelle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmas Bliss View Post

Ebonyfang kept his paws on her belly as gently as he could. As she pushed he could feel the first one coming. "Your doing great. Keep at it.", he meowed in a soft, but emotionless voice. It was good to get new kits in the clan. The medicine cat felt his breathing get light.
She went harder. Sweating, she bit down so hard on the stick it almost made a crack. Her eyes widened suddenly, her pupils just slits. She unsheathed her claws, not looking to fight, but using them to hold her position. She felt like just about to flop down on the floor. Duskfern closed her blue and amber eyes again, letting out a soft growl. She then felt one of the kits for a moment, and this gave her determination to go again. She felt some relief. It was still heavy and it still hurt, but a little of that pressure came off. She looked down slowly and saw a tiny black and white kit.

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)