Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Atari [Outsider Group for RiverClan Plot!]

congrats!!

artfight | ·characters· |pronouns.cc

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old June 19th, 2024, 11:28 PM
He has..THREE..eyecolors

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Asleep

Congrats ya'll!

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old June 20th, 2024, 05:50 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Name: Chisei
Appearance: White and gray cat with blue eyes and a bobbed tail

Last edited by Shade.; June 22nd, 2024 at 07:28 PM.
Old June 20th, 2024, 06:24 AM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: ✩ once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Name: Corvid
Sexuality: Asexual Biromantic
Personality Traits:

Positive Traits

Strategic: Corvid’s mind is a labyrinth of tactical ingenuity. She approaches every situation with a well-honed strategy, often foreseeing outcomes and preparing for contingencies others might overlook. This trait makes her an invaluable asset to the Atari, as she can devise complex traps and plans that ensure the safety and success of her group.

Stealthy: Her movements are ghostly, almost imperceptible, whether she’s navigating the rugged terrain of the mountains or slipping through the shadows of a dense forest. Corvid’s mastery of stealth allows her to approach both prey and adversaries undetected, setting the stage for her intricate traps.

Loyal: Despite her cold exterior, Corvid harbors a deep loyalty to the Atari. Her dedication to the group’s welfare is unwavering, and she will go to great lengths to protect and support her fellow rogues, even if it means putting herself in harm’s way.

Neutral Traits

Reserved: Corvid’s communication is minimal and often devoid of emotional inflection. This reserved nature can make her seem distant or aloof, but it also prevents her from being easily read by others, maintaining an air of mystery and unpredictability.

Pragmatic: Practicality governs Corvid’s decisions. She is not swayed by emotion or sentimentality; instead, she evaluates situations based on their potential outcomes and benefits. While this can make her appear heartless, it also ensures that her decisions are logical and efficient.

Independent: Corvid values her autonomy and is highly self-reliant. She does not seek out companionship or approval, preferring to work alone whenever possible. This independence allows her to operate without distraction, but it can also isolate her from the rest of the group.

Negative Traits

Cold: Corvid’s emotional detachment can verge on cruelty. She rarely shows compassion, and her interactions can be brutally honest or dismissive. This coldness can alienate her from others and create a barrier that prevents deeper connections.

Manipulative: She is adept at using others to achieve her goals, whether through deceit, persuasion, or intimidation. Corvid’s manipulative tendencies can create distrust among her peers, as her true motives are often hidden behind a façade of indifference.

Obsessive: Corvid’s commitment to her role can become an unhealthy obsession. She often spends long hours perfecting her traps and strategies, sometimes at the expense of her well-being. This single-minded focus can lead to burnout and make her inflexible in adapting to new situations.

Personality:

Overall Personality

Corvid is a figure of cold precision and unyielding pragmatism within the Atari. As a Trapper, she embodies the pinnacle of stealth and strategic thinking, qualities that are indispensable in her role. Her demeanor is a careful blend of calculated detachment and intense focus, making her both respected and feared among her peers. She moves through life with the grace and silence of her namesake, the crow, leaving little to chance and even less to sentiment. Her interactions are marked by a sense of reserved composure, her voice rarely rising above a cool, measured tone. Every action, every word is weighed and consordered, reflecting her meticulous nature and her dedication to the survival and success of the Atari as they reigned the mountains.

Detailed Personality Overview

Corvid’s strategic brilliance is her defining feature, a trait she developed early in life when left to fend for herself and her younger siblings after the untimely death of their parents. Forced to navigate a harsh and unforgiving world, every decision became a critical matter of life or death. The weight of such responsibility sharpened her mind into a razor-sharp tool, always planning, always anticipating the next move. Within the Atari, this ability is invaluable; her traps are not only effective but often inescapable, designed with meticulous detail and a deep understanding of her victims’ psychology. Each trap is a testament to her tactical ingenuity, showcasing her ability to foresee outcomes and prepare for every contingency. Her skills in strategy and stealth have earned her a reputation that borders on the legendary, making her an essential member of the group and a figure both respected and feared among her peers.

Her stealth is another product of her harsh upbringing. Navigating the dangers of rogue life taught her to move like a shadow, to be unseen and unheard. This skill became her second nature, a survival mechanism that she now uses to her advantage as a Trapper. Corvid can slip through the dense forests and rocky terrains of the mountains with a ghost-like presence, her movements so silent that even the most alert prey would not notice her until it’s too late. Her ability to blend seamlessly into her surroundings, using the natural cover of the environment to her benefit, makes her traps all the more effective. The meticulous care she takes in setting each snare ensures that they are perfectly concealed, rendering them nearly impossible to detect and escape. This mastery of stealth and precision is not just a skill but an art form, one that has been honed through years of practice and necessity.

Despite her cold exterior, Corvid’s loyalty to the Atari runs deep. She sees the group as the family she never had, a unit that provides the stability and purpose she yearned for as a young rogue. Her dedication is expressed through her actions rather than words; she would rather show her loyalty by ensuring the group’s safety and success than by engaging in sentimental displays of affection. This loyalty is a driving force in her life, giving her a sense of belonging and a cause to fight for, which she had sorely missed during her early years of struggle. The bonds she forms within the group are forged through shared experiences and mutual respect, creating a network of trust and camaraderie that is crucial for their survival. While she may not express her emotions openly, her actions speak volumes about her commitment to the Atari and her willingness to protect it at all costs.

Corvid’s reserved nature can be traced back to her childhood experiences. With the weight of responsibility on her shoulders from such a young age, she learned to keep her emotions in check and focus on survival. This has made her communication minimal and often devoid of emotional inflection. While this reserved nature can make her seem distant or aloof, it also prevents her from being easily read by others, maintaining an air of mystery and unpredictability. She is a cat of few words, her voice rarely rising above a cool, measured tone, and her expressions are equally restrained, revealing little of her inner thoughts. This guardedness serves as a protective barrier, keeping her vulnerabilities hidden and allowing her to maintain control in all situations. Her peers often find her difficult to approach, unsure of what lies beneath her calm, calculating exterior.

However, her pragmatic approach to life can verge on the ruthless. Practicality governs her decisions, and she is not swayed by emotion or sentimentality. She evaluates situations based on their potential outcomes and benefits, often making hard decisions that others might shy away from. This practicality ensures the efficiency of her actions, but it also means she can come across as heartless, her cold exterior masking any softer emotions she might harbor. Her manipulative streak further complicates her character; she is adept at using others to achieve her goals, whether through deceit, persuasion, or intimidation. This trait creates distrust among her peers, as her true motives are often hidden behind a façade of indifference. Yet, this manipulative nature is also a survival skill she developed out of necessity, a way to navigate the treacherous waters of rogue life and ensure the well-being of her siblings and herself. It is a means to an end, a way to maintain control and achieve her objectives in a world where trust is a rare commodity.

In summary, Corvid is a complex character whose strengths and flaws are intricately woven together. Her strategic mind, stealthy movements, and deep loyalty make her an invaluable Trapper for the Atari, while her coldness, manipulative tendencies, and obsessive nature add layers of intrigue and tension to her personality. Her story began as a rogue who had to raise her siblings after her parents’ death, eventually joining the Atari for a sense of belonging and purpose, adds depth to her character, explaining the origins of her skills and the hardened exterior she presents to the world. This history of struggle and survival has shaped her into a formidable and multifaceted cat, one who is both a valuable asset to her group and a solitary figure marked by her past. Her journey from a lone rogue to a key member of the Atari is a testament to her resilience aand adaptability, qualities that define her as much as her tactical prowess and unyielding pragmatism.

Brief Appearance (for allegiances): A long-furred, glossy, jet-black molly with piercing golden eyes.
Detailed Appearance: Corvid is a sleek, long-furred molly with a glossy, jet-black pelt that seems to absorb the light around her. She has a lithe, muscular build, reminiscent of a purebred Abyssinian, with long limbs and a slender body that give her an air of grace and agility. Her height is slightly above average for a cat, making her presence even more striking. Her piercing golden eyes gleam with a sharp intelligence and an unwavering intensity, making her gaze almost hypnotic. The darkness of her coat provides perfect camouflage in the shadows of the mountains she calls home, while her flowing fur and elegant frame make her a silent embodiment of the night itself.

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is ThunderClan’s current medicine cat.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old June 20th, 2024, 11:51 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Briar
Gender + Pronouns: Female she/her
Appearance: Large scarred ginger tabby molly with green eyes

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 20th, 2024, 12:06 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Name: Silence
Appearance: Dark brown and beige point with blue eyes and no tail

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old June 20th, 2024, 12:35 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Name: Atticus
Appearance: Small lilac-brown tabby tom with dark brown eyes.
Old June 20th, 2024, 08:09 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Name:Marshal
Appearance:a red and black Tom

Specklepaw is the current medicine cat apprentice for Frostclan
Hyenaslash is the current medicine cat for Sunclan he has an open den policy

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82554

Art made by RamenThePidgeon