Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Today 02:34 AM
How can I change my...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 02:31 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Today 02:31 AM
a bed of heather to rest...
Last post by furrensic
Today 02:19 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 22nd, 2023, 10:18 AM
Engaged to Moonraven

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: SNOW-FEVER MASS QUARANTINE ☃ [ WINDCLAN EVENT ]

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Fallownose
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The tom's heart broke a little at Cowtuft's worry, and he stepped backward and out of the den at the medicine cat's urging. He knew he was sick with whatever everyone else had and that Cowtuft hadn't found a way to cure it. At this point, he could only hope to make a natural recovery.

"I've been having chills like I can never stay warm and a decreased appetite. When I do manage to eat, I become nauseous, and it's hard to keep anything down." Fallownose knew this wasn't what Cowtuft wanted to hear, but lying would do no one any good.

@x ghostie

Last edited by Ian; March 22nd, 2023 at 10:18 AM.
Old March 22nd, 2023, 11:28 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Status: 彡 ╰► now if youre lonely you know i am here waiting for you ✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @Octavia!
Cowtuft let out a squeak, eyes widening with disbelief as Leaffall begun to cough. Blood dropping down from their mouth, voice slurring. A question was asked, and he could only shake his head, feeling numb - helpless in this situation. Watching the warrior's muscles begun to twitch and realize a death sentence had been given to them. They were now at three. Two fallen clanmates, one to be.

It was only when Snowkit piped up that Cowtuft seemed to snap out of his daze. Stars, she shouldn't be here. He rose to his paws, attempting to block the sight of Leaffall and shook his head back and forth. He didn't have the words to explain, but he did try to gently nudge Snowkit out of the quarantine zone.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @Soldier

Aaa.. this was... not good.. Cowtuft would've given Mistkit catmint to soothe her throat (though, he didn't know if that would do anything) but, they were out of it. Stars, he hoped the patrols would return soon. "Ooh.. I am so sorry little one... ah, I may have something to help.. please hold on.." The medicine cat mewed quietly, disappearing into his storage and bringing back a juniper berry. "Could you try to eat this.. and then why don't you rest your head..?"

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @effervescent. @NinjaBloss
|| would take after fallow has been treated but before the prophecy jsyk bloss!!

Cowtuft let out a bubbling laugh, "You are welcome.. " He paused before adding on with a little grin, "Sir Basil...!!" After all, if they were being formal, he should play along! Oh, he hoped that would be the end of that and this sweet little kit could rest; could be better. (It was hopeful thinking. )

With a nod of his head, Cowtuft rose to his paws and begun to lead Basilkit to where Fallownose was resting. He hoped the deputy would.. well, understand the situation. He was attempting to keep this matter as light as possible but the simple fact ... ,, there was not a positive to it. At the very least, Basilkit could be with his father and not be alone.

Cowtuft let out a small squeak he spotted Fallownose and would gently attempt to nudge Basilkit into the tom's direction.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @NinjaBloss

The medicine cat had always been one to struggle with professionalism. He wasn't.. good with his emotions. They would overwhelm him, and he couldn't hide them. They were as apparent as ever, it was another painfully reminder to Cowtuft how ,, girly he was. ,, he should be strong.

Yet here he was, eyes widening ever so slowly when Fallownose explained his symptoms. Tears beginning to welt up and he turned his head away, a desperate attempt to pretend this was not the situation. How would Windclan be without a deputy? Without Fallow? Good warriors like him did not come often. There would never be another like Fallownose, Cowtuft would .. miss him greatly and, Starclan couldn't take him away, could he? He had a family. Friends. .. Duty.

He took in a sharp breath, swallowing, looking back to Fallownose. He smiled, forced and broken, full of sympathy. He couldn't speak, but he felt as if the deputy already knew. He slowly rose to his paws and would attempt to gently nudge him into the den. Nonetheless, he would pad away into his storage to grab .. Cowtuft sighed.

They had no catmint. Gosh...

He grabbed a juniper berry and came back out, offering it to Fallownose.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆ ┊┊ ┊ ⋆ ┊ ┊

┆彡 ✩ ✩ @Alchemist Kitsune @perseus.

The gentle giant watched Lightningpaw talk to Crowflutter softly. He couldn't quite catch onto all of the words; his hearing had never been the best due to his floppy ears, but .. it seemed nice above all things. This came to no surprise to Cowtuft, he always knew the little one was blessed with a golden heart. He felt a fondness for her, a sense of protection. His expression softened, because Lightningpaw was careful. She worked diligently - volunteering to help him had proven this. He looked to his aunt, eyebrows furrowing as he watched her shudder.

Cowtuft .. felt almost as if he was a coward. That he wasn't by her side during this, oh, maybe he should come back over there.

Then suddenly, there was the apprentice. Stepping forward and catching him in the act. Cowtuft blinked. Well. He!! Wasn't.. attempting to hide... the fact he was hovering.. He wasn't -,, attempting to. He trusted her, really. He was just... Sitting here. He offered a nervous smile, feeling very much like he had been caught. With a small awkward wave of his tail, he watched Lightningpaw return a half-smile before scurrying off. Goodness.

He used to be better at this, you know. (probably)

Cowtuft still continued to watch, feeling his heart begin to settle. They would prevail this. He would prove to Starclan he was capable.

Lightningpaw turned her head and looked to Cowtuft. He could've sworn he was looking at his younger self for a mere second and it seemed to click. He came to a conclusion, and he nodded his head approvingly at Lightningpaw; she was doing wonderful.

Cowtuft thought back to the lightning strike he had seen in the stars and the storm clouds that were beginning to brew outside.

Oh.

Oh.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- the sleepy consumes me --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; March 23rd, 2023 at 12:47 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2023, 02:10 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@x ghostie

Mistkit looks at the berry in slight fear before she nods, stammering yes. She takes it in her mouth and eats it slowly, cringing at the bitter flavor on her tiny pink tongue. Then she lays down on the ground, not bothering for a nest. "Thank you." Mistkit mews softly as she closes her eyes.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old March 23rd, 2023, 02:53 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

@x ghostie - Cowtuft @Silverfur & Co - Lightpaw
(FYI, Snowkit is blind, and Lightpaw is Leaffall's daughter)

TW: CONTAINS MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND DEATH. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

Snowkit(White she-cat with a ripped out right eye, and a blind icy blue left eye)
Leaffall(cinnamon tortie non binary with gold eyes)

Snowkit blinked in confusion. "What are you doing?\" She meowed, "Is something wrong? You smell scared... Do you need help? Is- I smell blood..." Leaffall groaned in pain, and coughed out more blood. "I- I think I can see a light- calling me... Tell Lightpaw I love her..." They collapsed onto the floor, their body still and cold. Snowkit's ears pricked, and walked towards the smell of death. "Goodbye Mx Leaffall..." She whispered, "May StarClan light your path..."

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; March 23rd, 2023 at 02:53 AM.
Old March 23rd, 2023, 05:20 AM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Hawksprint

The tom trotted through the camp until he reached the entrance to the Medicine Den. His paws hurt a bit after travelling to- and back from the twolegs place, but nothing that a quick nap on some sunny rocks couldn't fix. He entered the den with his mouth filled with catmint. They smelled so irresistable. He dropped the leaves in a little pile in front of him. "Cowtuft?" Hawksprint called out. "I got the catmint you wanted."

[ @x ghostie ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old March 23rd, 2023, 06:25 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

The more time passed, the more cats seemed to be congregating around Cowtuft's den. Uneasy guilt festered and simmered at the pit of Snowybreeze's stomach, knowing full well he was adding to the cacophony, incapable of doing anything about it. He should be there, among the helpers. Not laying down sick, wasting resources better spent on his clanmates. All he could do, however, was shiver. The cold racking its merciless claws deep into his skin, leaving searing, burning heat in its wake. How was it possible? To feel this cold and this hot at the same time? Even his nostrils felt like they would soon be exuding flames from how hot they felt, his breath coming out as a warmth at odds with the freezing grip that struggled to regain control of his flesh.

Soon enough, the cats that had gathered by the medicine cat had spread, each going to different patients around the den. A dusky colored apprentice padded towards him, moss in mouth which she placed at her paws before introducing herself as Moorpaw. Eyes blurry from the fever that coursed through him turning upwards, Snowybreeze struggled to lift his head, reluctantly removing it from the warmth he'd provided by tucking it as closely to his tail as he could. Attempting a small, thankful smile as she let him know she would be taking care of him, the gesture didn't quite reach the concerned look in his eyes, guilt further festering at the thought that he was denying this apprentice time with her mentor just by virtue of being here sick.

As Moorpaw began packing moss around Snowybreeze, the tom gave a small purr of gratitude, unused still to the comforting feel of moss after moons of sleeping outside the dens. Turning around as Moorpaw continued speaking, the massive tom's gaze landed on a familiar egg shell colored pelt, peppered with small, black specks, and his eyes widened with notable concern. Berryfrost! Oh no... StarClan forbid that his beloved friend was sick here was well! Before he could get up and rush to her side, he noticed her walking to the side of another warrior, and he quickly sighed in relief. She was alright. Must be here to help. But of course she would be. Berryfrost would never stand idly by and let others suffer. She would help the medicine cat and the clan to the best of her abilities. Just another reason why he loved her with all his heart.

Embarrassment making his pelt flush even hotter than it already was, the tom raised a paw to one of his mismatched ears, attempting to wash away the bout of bashfulness before it took over him. That had been an unusually bold thought for him. Taken him off guard. StarClan help him... this fever must be affecting him worse than he thought. He would have to make sure to keep a more mindful watch on what he thought and said while he was sick. There was no reason to be so unnecessarily familiar with his friend, no matter how true the thought was.

Ear twitching as he realized it would perhaps be a better idea to focus on the very helpful apprentice besides him now, Snowybreeze turned his head to face Moorpaw instead. Whiskers pursed slightly as the maine coon mix wondered if there was anything other than the mix of heat and frost warring for control over his senses, the tom was unable to find anything else of concern. Perhaps his case was simply not that bad. Why, if he got better fast enough... he would even be able to volunteer himself to help. That would be best, really. Being able to give back some of his time and effort after having so callously taken Moorpaw's and Cowtuft's greedily up.

"Just. A fever," the tom mewed softly in an apologetic tone. He felt as though if the heat permeating from his body could potentially rival that of a particularly hot greenleaf day, but considering he was also shaking and cold at the same time, Snowybreeze preferred to err on the side of caution and inform Moorpaw all the same. As far as he was concerned, his senses might not be at their most trustworthy for now.

-

@Abyssopelagic - Moorpaw
| He should be showing signs of lack of appetite as well, but because he hasn't tried to eat anything, he hasn't really noticed it. |
//Hey, I am so sorry how long it's taken me to get to this, I haven't been online at all the last week\\

As Moorpaw continued carefully packing Snowybreeze in the moss, she noticed he seemed quite distracted and tried to follow his line of sight, eventually landing on Berryfrost. Her ears twitched.
She could hardly blame him, Berryfrost was a very pretty individual.
She tried to hide a smile at how cute she thought it was. She didn't know if they were just friends, but the idea of being able to pick your friend out of a crowd despite being sick as all hell..... was absolutely precious.
She could only hope she had a friend she was so close with one day. Or..... well, as it was, she didn't even have any friends, so maybe she should focus on making friends first.

With the moss comfortably in place, she stepped to the side, near his head so she could hear him clearly, as he answered her question. Just fever.
Okay.... that was good. She'd hate to see her clanmate in any more stress or pain than he might already be in.
She nodded and hummed to let him know she was listening to him.
Well, that was all for now, but he had been here for awhile and she didn't have anyone else to see to....
"Would you like some water or prey? The groups gathering up both came back just a short bit ago, so it's all nice and fresh."

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old March 23rd, 2023, 07:00 AM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols

basilkit

{ @x ghostie @NinjaBloss }

The little kit immediately giggled at Fluffytufts words, calling him Sir Basil. Waddling to the big tom, he purred and rubbed his little brown and cream head against him. "You're the best medicine cat EVER!" He chirped. His breathing was a lot better now, and he didn't feel quite as cold. Following Fluffytuft, he saw his dad in a nest. Daddy was sick too.. Oh no.. Basilkit had to help him!

After the tears that welled in his eyes, of course. Sniffling and running to the deputy as fast as his little legs could take him, Basilkit launched himself into Fallownoses side. "DAAADDDDYYYYY!!!! I'm so happy to see you!" Snot dribbled down his little maw and he sniffled again, trying not to get it on his dads fur. He was so happy his dad was okay.

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Old March 23rd, 2023, 11:53 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia! View Post
@x ghostie - Cowtuft @Silverfur & Co - Lightpaw
(FYI, Snowkit is blind, and Lightpaw is Leaffall's daughter)

TW: CONTAINS MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND DEATH. VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED

Snowkit(White she-cat with a ripped out right eye, and a blind icy blue left eye)
Leaffall(cinnamon tortie non binary with gold eyes)

Snowkit blinked in confusion. "What are you doing?\" She meowed, "Is something wrong? You smell scared... Do you need help? Is- I smell blood..." Leaffall groaned in pain, and coughed out more blood. "I- I think I can see a light- calling me... Tell Lightpaw I love her..." They collapsed onto the floor, their body still and cold. Snowkit's ears pricked, and walked towards the smell of death. "Goodbye Mx Leaffall..." She whispered, "May StarClan light your path..."
Lightpaw looked at leaffall feeling sad knowing wat happened "love you too momma."

Snowstripe- RC Featherspirit-RC ~ ~ Lightpaw {Sunshine}- WC Leopardfire- WC

Old March 23rd, 2023, 03:28 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

The mention of prey perked up the massive warrior's mismatched ears, interest lighting his eyes for a moment. A nice, plump, fresh rabbit seemed good right about...

Stomach contracting horrendously the longer he thought about what to all intents and purposes should have sounded like a delectable meal, Snowybreeze could feel his stomach cramp up, his throat seemingly clenching shut as well in an attempt to keep the bile that threatened to rise down. Snowybreeze frowned, confused. While it was true that Snowybreeze was... large - capable of downing an entire rabbit by himself on a particularly hungry day - the gentle giant wasn't the type to eat in abundance. He was always too guilty about grabbing more than what was needed, knowing the rest of the clan needed food as well. So yes, he had hesitated at the mere thought of eating before... but it had never been due to the act itself, merely the repercussions of him potentially grabbing more than his share. Perhaps the fever was getting to him more than he'd first thought? Could a fever simply make you lack an appetite as well as simply find it unappealing? Or was his illness progressing further by now?

Broad head swiveling around to take in the scene of fellow clanmates sick and trembling with the incessant chill, the tom gulped. Snowybreeze had never truly been scared of death. Not for himself, in any case. Not until recently, when Berryfrost had cried. It had been sorrowful tears, meant for her lost friendships, lost mothers, and whoever her father had been, for much like him, the molly hadn't a clue. In that torrent of misery, Berryfrost had confessed that she thought she cried too much... and the tom agreed. Silently, of course, for he did not want his friend to misunderstand. He never wanted the molly to feel like she couldn't be open about her feelings around him. However... anytime she cried, it was one time too many. She had too kind a soul, to gentle a heart. No one should ever give her pause for tears. And yet... if he were to not recover? If he were to end like Kitefly? Would he be the next tone to cross the line and break her to the point of devastation once more? There would be no StarClan for him if that was the case, for only a Dark Forest headed fiend could ever hurt such a wonderful friend.

Hot breath escaped Snowybreeze's nose as he let go of a frustrated breath he'd held on to for too long. There was a horrible battle waging in his mind. The need to be frugal, to allow the others to eat - especially when he had no hunger himself - from the precious small stores of food left battled tumultuously against his need to ensure his own well being, for Berryfrost's sake. An uneasy compromise was made. He would not eat. Not for now, anyways. There was too much of a chance he would not be able to keep the food down, and that would be an insult to any who could have used the food over him just now. But... he would at the very least admit to his lack of appetite. A fact he would normally keep quiet, unwilling to worry the nice apprentice helping him now further. It was not fair to Moorpaw, in any case. She had her orders, after all, and his keeping to his usual bouts of silence would only stop her from carrying out her task.

"J-j-just. Water. F-f-fear I. I c-c-cannot. Keep fo-o-od down. Just know," the patched warrior stammered, the shiver - despite not as intense - almost making his teeth clash upon each other as he kept his gaze to the ground. Whether it was the right call to make or not, he still couldn't help the feeling of hatred that washed down to the pit of his stomach at the idea that he was daring to impose further on a clanmate with no doubt more pressing patients to attend.

-

@Abyssopelagic [Moorpaw]
| No worries! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 24th, 2023, 12:57 AM
i'm back!! &amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; amp; l t;3

Bump Policy: after one week; patrols bumps can be done every 2 days, I’m forgetful at times-

Crowflutter nodded as they are what they were supposed to, they felt their stomach turn slightly but it seemed to pass after a moment and they purred softly, “Thank you dear.” She was glad for the warmth that the extra moss provided but truly they jsut hoped that whatever this was would pass soon.

@Alchemist Kitsune @x ghostie

bump after a week
posting days are tuesday, thursday, and saturday if i happen to post outside of this, it's for my own enjoyment
staff sign here
dracarys - dani <3
oh look a fossil
RAHHHH (velli)
Closed Thread