Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Springlight
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Calmer times
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:03 PM
Hello hello!!
by Bonsai
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 06:01 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by sleepyyjax
Today 06:01 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ---Bluestar---
Today 05:57 PM

Old Today, 02:41 PM
지금이 우리의 파도라면 두려워하지 말고 더 힘

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Sick

Default Re: Willowpaw's Training! [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by squidz View Post

Stagheart was watching her intently, his sharp blue eyes picking up on all the subtle and not-so-subtle ways her body viscerally reacted to the crash of the nearby river, the exhaustion in her limbs, the worry and fear crossing her gaze... even with her cutesy comment about being fine and getting patched up, he knew there was more, more to it... she had been nearly drowned, after all. One or two more mistakes, and he wouldn't be looking her in the eye now...

Stagheart shook his head. "No way, we ain't tryin' again. I can see what it's done to ya — you're gonna come over here 'n rest up, alright?" He used his tail to guide her to an open, flat rock near the riverbank — perfect for sunning. The midday sun was peering down through the trees, bathing the rock in warmth. He did his best to coax her up, helping carry her a bit by the scruff if needed, until she could be right in the warmth. He shook his head again at the notion of her request.

"Maybe later or tomorrow we could think about it... but right now you need to rest," he huffed to try to quell her pushback, making sure she sat down. The warmth felt good on his own sodden pelt, but he was too focused on Willowpaw to really mind it.

Willowpaw gave a tiny pout and followed. Accepting being led with a stubborn look. "I'm fine.... I promise." Willowpaw whined. Willowpaw tried to scramble up the rock, her legs still shaky, purring gratefully as Stagheart grabbed her scruff to help her get onto the warm rock. Sitting down in the sunny spot, her eyes the lit up with some gratitude and she sprawled out on her back, "Ok.... maybe this does feel good." Willowpaw mewed gently, her tail twitching. Willowpaw's eyes were half shut with exhaustion, her short fur pretty much dried already. Puffing up her cheeks at the denial of swimming once more, Willowpaw joked. "If you don't let me get over it I'll be the first Riverclan cat scared of water..... or the second." Willowpaw meowed. Flipping onto her stomach, Willowpaw rested her head on her tiny paws. Looking at her mentor she mewed in a tiny voice, "I'm not to much am I? You can be honest..."

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever"
- Park Seonghwa

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw

Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed up <3