Today 12:13 PM
The next generation of...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:11 PM

Old October 6th, 2020, 11:27 AM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Hearing a splash, Forestfrost looked around, seeing a she-cat sitting by the river's edge, he quickly changed direction. Sitting beside her, Forestfrost decided to make small talk, "Hello there! I'm Forestfrost, I don't think I know you very well yet. That was some nice fishing, where'd you learn?" noticing that he was rambling, he quickly shut his mouth. @MoontheMooncat432
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:29 AM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthWarrior View Post
Hearing a splash, Forestfrost looked around, seeing a she-cat sitting by the river's edge, he quickly changed direction. Sitting beside her, Forestfrost decided to make small talk, "Hello there! I'm Forestfrost, I don't think I know you very well yet. That was some nice fishing, where'd you learn?" noticing that he was rambling, he quickly shut his mouth. @MoontheMooncat432
"OH! Sorry...I'm ShadowHeart,nice to meet you! Thanks...i learned to fish like that from my Mom" She said smiling at the tom
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:34 AM
RIP RBG

"Wow! That's so cool! I've never met a Shadowclan cat that can fish. Nice to meet you Shadowheart!" smiling at Shadowheart, Forestfrost noticed her eyes, simply... beautiful. And her fur looked so sleek! He shook his head, and smiled back like a normal cat. @MoontheMooncat432
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:36 AM

Quote:
"Wow! That's so cool! I've never met a Shadowclan cat that can fish. Nice to meet you Shadowheart!" smiling at Shadowheart, Forestfrost noticed her eyes, simply... beautiful. And her fur looked so sleek! He shook his head, and smiled back like a normal cat. @MoontheMooncat432
ShadowHeart had a funny feeling in her stomach could it be,could it be...LOVE? "T-Thanks" She said brushing up against him "Wanna share?...its a catfish" She asked
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:42 AM
RIP RBG

Forestfrost had a tingly feeling go up his spine when he and Shadowheart touched furs, to cover his suprise he said, "That fish... ate a cat?!" in mock confusion, "Sure! I've never had one before!" preparing for a slimey sensation. @MoontheMooncat432
An ARP
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Forestfrost had a tingly feeling go up his spine when he and Shadowheart touched furs, to cover his suprise he said, "That fish... ate a cat?!" in mock confusion, "Sure! I've never had one before!" preparing for a slimey sensation. @MoontheMooncat432
ShadowHearts lips accidentally touched his while she went to bite and she blushed intensely "SORRY!" She yelped in embarrassment
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:53 AM
RIP RBG

"It's fine!" Forestfrost responded in shock, leaning in to take another bite, he swallowed and... oh? Slimey, but good! "Yummmmm!" he said going back for another bite, he wondered if Shadowheart had meant to kiss him? Maybe just using the fish as a cover? Absentmindedly cleaning his lips, Forestfrost almost licked Shadowheart's ear, realizing just in time, he scooted back a bit so she had a bit more space. "That Catfish was really good!" he meowed, "Can you teach me how to catch one?" he fantisized about the hours alone together if she said yes. @MoontheMooncat432
An ARP
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:56 AM

Quote:
"It's fine!" Forestfrost responded in shock, leaning in to take another bite, he swallowed and... oh? Slimey, but good! "Yummmmm!" he said going back for another bite, he wondered if Shadowheart had meant to kiss him? Maybe just using the fish as a cover? Absentmindedly cleaning his lips, Forestfrost almost licked Shadowheart's ear, realizing just in time, he scooted back a bit so she had a bit more space. "That Catfish was really good!" he meowed, "Can you teach me how to catch one?" he fantisized about the hours alone together if she said yes. @MoontheMooncat432
"Sure! I'll teach you" She replied then threw him into the water
Old October 6th, 2020, 11:59 AM
RIP RBG

"AHHHH!" Forestfrost yelped as he landed in the cold water, shivering, he splashed some water towards Shadowheart before climbing out. Floping onto the bank he said, "I don't suppose you can teach me right now since I've gone and scared all the fish away!" @MoontheMooncat432
An ARP
Old October 6th, 2020, 12:03 PM

Quote:
"AHHHH!" Forestfrost yelped as he landed in the cold water, shivering, he splashed some water towards Shadowheart before climbing out. Floping onto the bank he said, "I don't suppose you can teach me right now since I've gone and scared all the fish away!" @MoontheMooncat432
"No,you didn't look..they are all in that small pond,an easy target" ShadowHeart said "Creep to the edge and leap on the first one you see then boom...you've caught your first fish!" She said looking at him with loving eyes