Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan

Notice
Grab a lottery ticket while supplies last!
The winner(s) will receive up to 10,000 Koins.

Pounce on these prompts to catch some summer fun!

RiverClan Medicine Cat applications are open until September 9th, 11:59 PM EST!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingstar
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
Another purrk question...
Last post by snowflake.
Today 09:37 PM
Abandoned Twoleg Den (All...
Last post by Fits
Today 09:16 PM
an almighty warrior, oh...
by BEAR.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 09:14 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by snowflake.
Today 09:12 PM

Old June 7th, 2023, 04:08 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: [ error. data corrupted ]
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Galewood

~~Tigerpaw~~

{ @TheNyanCatMinecart }

Tigerpaw dipped her head to Wolffang. "Greetings, Wolffang." She said politely.
Old June 7th, 2023, 04:34 PM
Taylor's Version

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Hawksprint

At first, Hawksprint didn't notice the kit that had padded up and sat down next to him and Cedarpaw. It wasn't until he heard Cedarpaw speak, that the tom turned his head around and saw Owlkit. "Oh, well hi there.. Owlkit" He meowed enthusiastically after trying to recall what Cedarpaw had called the kit. He offered the kit a warm smile, motioning with his tail and welcoming him to sit closer to them. "Sit with us for the rest of the meeting, if you want to"

(also just fyi, his name is Hawksprint ^^)

[ @Froggy - Cedarpaw ] [ @Woodlow - Owlkit ]

---

Slightpoppy

Slightpoppy turned one ear to Mousefern, smiling at the comment who she was obviously meant to hear. She loved the playful bickering the two had. As Mousefern turned to continue listening to the meeting, Slightpoppy looked over at Brightpaw. "Don't make it too easy for her" She blinked jokingly, before also redirecting her attention to the meeting.

[ @Omari - Mousefern ] [ @~LeafRabbit~ - Brightpaw ]

don't hesitate to bump me after 24 hours if I haven't replied!

have a great day everyone

check out my character bio!
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=61464
Old June 7th, 2023, 04:50 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Lightningpaw |

An awkward, long silence stretched between the two apprentices, forcing even the cheeky grin she offered her companion to falter. Turning away before he could see her mask breaking, another cream pelt caught her eye, perking her ears instantly. It was... Milkpaw. And he seemed to be looking this way? Momentarily confused, the lithe calico looked around, wondering if perhaps she was sitting close to one of his friends. The only cat immediately close to her, however, was Mothpaw, and as far as she knew, the two of them did not seem to be close.

Relief shone in Lightningpaw's eyes as she realized this was her way out! She didn't want to make things even more awkward between her friend - where they even still friends - and herself, and what better excuse than having to go pay attention to one of her own personal patients? Her tail giving a nervous little twitch despite herself, she allowed the smug smirk she normally wore to grace her features once more, turning a side glance at the apprentice beside her. "Seems I'm needed elsewhere. Sorry, Handsome, we'll have to catch up later."

Swiftly, the medicine cat apprentice got up, hoping to avoid another bout of awkward silence while she waited for a goodbye. Truth be told, she wasn't expecting one, and she couldn't blame moth. It should have been her who had been burned, not him. He was keen to remind her of that every time she closed her eyes, the nightmares unrelenting as the three cats she loved most dragged her to the fires. To pay for not having been there. She would burn every night until she had payed for her abandonment. Her uselessness. She knew as much.

Her grin turning more playful as she approached Milkpaw and Snowybreeze - she had not noticed the large warrior when she'd looked before... how was it the big ones always seemed to have the most camouflage from time to time - she sat down, attempting to tap Milkpaw's nose in a friendly fashion as she did. "Fancy seeing you out and about today. Feeling better? Have the herbs been working out for you? Here, let's have a listen," she purred, her lightning fast tongue getting the better of her as she attempted to make small talk, the discomfort she'd felt with Mothpaw still lingering in her pelt. Once she was done speaking, she perked her ears, attempting to get closer to Milkpaw's chest for a listen.

Lightningpaw's attention was broken, however, as Twilightstar began talking once more, her head lifting before she could get properly close to the cream apprentice. The new apprentices had been named and given their mentors. Frankly, the wiry framed molly hadn't the foggiest if the two warriors would be wise choices for mentors or not, knowing little of them aside of their faces and names from around camp, but she chose to hope for the best. After the recent events WindClan had suffered, there needed to be some good news for the clan, and these new apprentices deserved a good start as paws after the horrors they had encountered with the rest of the clan. Calling out their names, she smiled earnestly, her eyes shining with joy for the new paws. Turning to Milkpaw, she purred for a moment, blinking with contentment.

"Looks like there's going to be new paws around the apprentices' den. No chance for you lot to get lonely, huh?" Lightningpaw asked, attempting to give a playful nudge with her shoulder to his.

-

@lio [Mothpaw] | @Wingnettle [Milkpaw]

MOTHPAW
fluffy cream feline with a stumpy tail and green eyes.
he/they + neos

Mothpaw hadn't been expecting to have Lightningpaw walk up to him. The cream-furred apprentice looked up, opening their mouth to say hi but no sound came out. Instead, they remained silent, simply offering a flick of their tail in greeting. If he noticed the playful use of 'handsome', he didn't make it clear. He was just so... tired. Words were hard. He didn't want to talk right now.

As Lightningpaw walked off, he nodded and turned his attention back to the meeting. New apprentices, Scalepaw was going to earn a warrior name... it made Mothpaw think to his own warrior ceremony. Surely it would be soon, right? Regardless of if he wanted it to or not. Were they ready? Did they deserve it? Moth didn't know. They just... needed to heal and they could figure it out afterward.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 7th, 2023, 04:57 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Cedarpaw
3/100 7/12

Cedarkit felt the need to jump in. "Oh- this is my Little brother, Owlkit. He's mute, so he won't be able to respond to you with his voice." She looked at HawkSprint. Then she turned towards Owlkit. "Tell me, have you made your nest yet?" She asked, she wanted to make sure Owlkit was as comfortable in their new camp.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old June 7th, 2023, 05:44 PM
Engaged to Ian

Bump Policy: 72 hours

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

This was a little concerning, she's never had an apprentice avoid her gaze when she held their warrior ceremony. Even her own kits, whose ceremonies were less than ideal, met her gaze. She faintly wondered if there was more than nerves ailing the tom. Well, she'll pester Fallownose to check on him after the ceremony. It wasn't like she could just stop in the middle of a ceremony to see what was wrong with the apprentice.

"Scalepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Scalescar. We honor your courage and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan." Twilightstar finished, a little displeased with the lack of attention their apprentices got, Twilightstar started out the call for their new warrior. "Scalescar!" Hopefully, this would prompt a bit of a better response from the clan this time around.

Twilightstar swiftly moved on to the next bit of the meeting soon after the clan fell quiet once again. "Reassignments." She announces and began calling out the apprentices and their new mentors.

"Milkpaw (Wingnettle), you'll be Snowybreeze's (Alchemist Kitsune) first apprentice."

"Halfpaw (Dabi), I trust Longmoor (GANDERGOOSE) will teach you everything she knows."

"Lightpaw(Silverfur & Co.), you're new mentor will be Cliffjumper (Octavia!)."

"Floatingleaf(Silvershadow13), you've shown a great commitment to WindClan since you've returned. I want you to finish any train Mothpaw(lio) has left once he's finished healing."

"Pignut (Ravensong), Goldenpaw(ameko) had been without training for some time. You'll be his new mentor."

"Fogpaw(Lunalis), you'll be training with Silentleap(Runningintheheather) from now on."

"Sheepbreeze (~Leafrabbit~), you'll finish with whatever training Firepaw(Darkclaws) has left."

"Runningpaw (*Galaxy_Cats*), Sunskip(sol.) will be serving as your new mentor."
Too many cats had gone missing during the move to the new territory, she wasn't sure if they had gotten lost or what but they were no longer around the clan or the camp. What was worse was that the vast majority of them had been kits.

As much as Twilightstar would have liked to send out patrols to search for them, she wasn't sure where they had gotten lost and WindClan was not completely familiar with this territory as it was. She should talk to Fallownose about it and see what he thought about it.

After greetings had been given and mentors met with their new apprentices, Twilightstar brought up sadder news.

"During our... ordeal we lost some of our own. I think it would be nice for us to take a small moment of silence for them. Lilyheart was killed during that vicious attack by those rogues. We also lost Smallwing who ended up dying during the fire while kitting, the kits were saved but she will be missed. Tulippaw, who was very sick before we left our old camp, ended up succumbing to her illness and passing away, during her final moments I granted her the honor of a warrior name, Tulipwing, and StarClan received her as such. Finally, One of our apprentices, Maplepaw, was found crossing ShadowClan's border..." The leader trailed off during the last bit, the she-cat's tail lashed furiously behind her. The oriental took a small breath to calm her growing anger.

"Cowtuft brought her body back home, she was mourned and put to rest in our new burial grounds, sadly, the rest of our fallen could not be brought back with us. May they all find good hunting, swift-running, and shelter when they sleep amongst the stars."

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by Moonraven; June 7th, 2023 at 05:56 PM.
Old June 7th, 2023, 05:45 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Cliffjumper searched for Lightpaw. The guardian let out a smile when he found her. "Hey." he meowed
@Silverfur & Co - Lightpaw (sorry i'm in a rush ;v; )

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw

Last edited by RavensCall; June 7th, 2023 at 07:13 PM.
Old June 7th, 2023, 05:47 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Aspenstrike's brow furrowed. Hadn't they lost some other cats? She couldn't recall because she was busy fighting, so she stayed silent. Hazykit sat beside her, looking up at the leader silently.

"Scalescar! Tulipwing!" they both called up, the latter with a tone of sadness.

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Old June 7th, 2023, 05:47 PM
Dabi Obsessed

Bump Policy: "Burn Like Kindle For My Flames" - Dabi
My Mood: Lonely

the stubbly apprentice hobbled forward looking for his new mentor @GANDERGOOSE

Pet's name: Zeki Of The Frozen Dawn
Old June 7th, 2023, 05:57 PM
Camo x

Status: I speak English, Thai, Korean. I'm learning Spanish
Bump Policy: Anytime <3
My Mood: Hungry

@~LeafRabbit~

Sharpbite listened to his leader with a stiff face, his body felt heavy as well as his heart. His head dropped as he heard his sisters name. He let out a small wail of grief, Smallwing had lived a good and full life, but her life wasn't over! Why did she have to die? She was having her first litter of kits and now...shes gone. Sharpbite let out a small whimper as he curled up into a grief struck ball of burnt, bleeding fur. Not bothering to get treated he soon wished to go in Starclan, see and feel his sisters fur for the last time. Lick her ears before every rest, bring her fresh-kill and share it by there favorite flowers, feel the wind in there sleek fur as they ran through the moors without anything to worry about. Letting out another whimper and troubled sound Sharpbite hid his head in his paws, his shaking and frail body leaning against his mates with a soft pressure. This was him silently begging for warmth and help. Sharpbite needed it, Sheepbreeze and the kits was all he had now.

lio lurked here
hope dropped a bundle of chocolates here
Rose littered this profile with flowers

]@/Beanz@/mars@/Merp Machine@/CrimsionOaks@/WCUEhoneyfur@/Hollyheart of thunder@/MaplestrikeWCUE@/PINTO BEAN@/AriaTheFiremaiden@/Mike29@/constellation@/Snowyfeathr@/KestrelPaw@/Eucalyptuspaw @/rubberRatroom - "It's so preppy in here"
Willowtail of Riverclan is Tier 3 Beefed Up and Agatha Kitty ! Both active<3
Old June 7th, 2023, 06:08 PM
canonically the 51%

Bump Policy: three days. 24 hours for time sensitive ones.
My Mood: Pensive

"Scalescar! Tulipwing!" Sunskip called, feeling a stab of sadness for the rechristened apprentice. She didn't know her well, but felt the loss anyhow.

But she was surprised to hear she had managed to get an apprentice. Runningpaw? Ah, the one she had gone on patrol with. The lithe molly wove her way through the crowd, finding her new apprentice.

"Hi." She said, smiling. "We're in this together now, yeah? I'll make sure you get your ceremony." She reached down a little, offering her nose for the customary greeting.

[@*Galaxy_Cats*]

" nothing you can take was ever worth keeping. "

Last edited by sol.; June 7th, 2023 at 06:09 PM.