[p] in a busy room, you're...
Last post by seeingstars
Today 12:12 AM

Old May 30th, 2023, 12:21 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Wolfpaw was half-surprised that Goldenpaw actually complied in shutting his mouth. After a moment’s pause and a swift pounce, Wolfpaw had a beetle pinned under his paw. He wasn’t the biggest fan of beetles - he liked how shiny they were sometimes, but they were slow and lazy which made them a bit boring to catch. Now, Wolfpaw would be well and good to move on with his day and keep bug-catching, but Goldenpaw was still there and the white tom had learned that most cats didn’t like being ignored, especially when you were trying to be there friend. “I bet I can catch more bugs than you can.” Goldenpaw seemed like the competitive type, so Wolfpaw figured this would be the best way to keep their interaction going. He swatted the dead beetle out of the grass and onto the dirt where it could be better seen. “You can catch bugs, right?” He figured he should check - he hadn’t really done any competition-type things before, but things were supposed to be fair, right? It wouldn’t be very fair if Wolfie could catch bugs but Goldenpaw couldn’t.

[ i wrote this half asleep, sorry if it is nonsensical
@Quasar ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old May 30th, 2023, 02:10 AM
reverting my way back

Bump Policy: anytime !!
My Mood: Cheeky

Springpaw sat in the clearing with probably no anxiety at all about being in a new territory.

[ACTIVITY POST - CLOSED]

⊱ future carrd ◦ future roleplay tracker ◦ future character bio ⊰
━━━━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━━━━

Old May 30th, 2023, 07:39 AM
fangs into flesh ♛

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Kingly

Houndchaser
They/Them | Thunderclan Warrior

Houndchaser exits the warriors den, snarling as they did so. The warrior had things to do but this was far more important, a little hunting never hurt anyone. They would have to see if this new/old territory was worth anything. With a nod toward no-one in particular, padding out of the charred camp.

[OPEN?]
from a boy as bright as day

✰ [ my carrd ] ✰
Old May 30th, 2023, 11:26 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours

Wolfpaw was bored - there was only so much bug-hunting a guy could do before he got tired of it. Maybe it was time he learned a different kind of hunting. His mentor (well, old mentor) had mentioned teaching him to hunt birds, but he didn't see that happening anytime soon now that she wasn't around, so perhaps he should go looking for someone else to teach him. He wasn't the greatest at approaching people, but he could see one warrior in the clearing who he had heard to be notoriously nice and so he figured there wasn't any harm in walking over to her.

"Excuse me - do you know how to hunt birds?" He asked, to the point as always. He hoped she knew how to hunt birds. He felt that if she didn't then maybe she shouldn't be a warrior.

[ @lio ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old May 30th, 2023, 12:10 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

Slipping back into camp, Gentledoe immediately began to search for a certain orange tabby. Being the Head Keeper, Flameheart would be best to tell about what she had found- it was important, of course, but not enough so to bother Bumblestar about it. So, tail flicking, she sought out the other she-cat.

"Flameheart, dear, may we talk?" she called, "I was patrolling the territory and came across the scent of an outsider. I was unable to see anyone, as they appear to have already left, but it would be beneficial to keep an eye out in the case of their return."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old May 30th, 2023, 12:28 PM
Start Living Your Dreams

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Queenly

~•|• Brightpaw •|•~

Tired, weary and in need of rest, the small learner told herself to toughen up, it wouldn't help to be weak in the clans time of need, hoping to be of use, but still sore, Brightpaw wandered around, hoping to be told to hunt or something.

Nothing is Impossible. The word itself says I’m Possible
- Audrey Hepburn -

Last edited by Silvershadow13; May 30th, 2023 at 12:28 PM.
Old May 30th, 2023, 04:04 PM
I have the high ground

Bump Policy: 72 Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
Butterflykiss blanked slightly, blinking a few times as she listened to Lioncrest. Quickly, she tried to clarify, blushing slightly. "Oh, I'm not speaking ill of my abilities at all, I'm sure they would... excel. I just can't imagine a child of mine being that bold and... successful in a loud and obvious way, though there's nothing wrong with that at all, I just think mine would be on the... quieter side." No one in her family had really been extroverted. She was proud to say that she was the most social of her kin as far as she knew.

"I'm sure your kits would do wonderful." She agreed. Perhaps he wasn't the humblest, but confidence was good! Better than being a stuttery, unconfident mess like.... someone she knew. Good for him!

[ @Jayvines - so sorry for the shorter post, just trying to knock out a good 20 replies and also trying to not pull an all nighter haha. i apologize for the wait and for the fact that the post might be a bit crappy, I'm just.... very overwhelmed and feeling the sting of burnout! Hope you're doing well ♥ ]
~Lioncrest~

Aha, this clanmate was a humble one; surely a warrior such as herself would have much to offer her kits. Amber gaze glinted with amusement before Lioncrest turned his attention back to grooming--Was that a bit of moss caught in his paw pad??? Unacceptable. Swiping a rough tongue over the offending spot a few times, Lioncrest allowed a few moments of comfortable contemplation to permeate the clearing.

"I am more than sure of my future litter's prowess, but the future of both of our progeny also lies with whomever bestows us the honor of mate," he rumbled, audibly rather pleased with himself as he extracted the bit of foliage from betwixt his beans. "And you are correct; quietness does not necessary equal weakness. I'm sure you will expertly instill respect and steadfastness in any kits you might have."

Lowering into a deep stretch, the golden tom stretched his jaws wide in a leisurely yawn before returning to his rather regal sitting position. This was a refreshingly light conversation, especially after all of the sudden changes effecting his clan. And the she-cat next to him certainly wasn't difficult to talk to; a lovely warrior all around (the self-depreciation wasn't ideal, but perhaps she merely needed a good, solid boost towards her self-confidence). Tilting his head towards his peers, Lioncrest continued.

"But enough about future hypotheticals; tell me Butterflykiss, how are you adjusting to our old camp? I am certainly reveling in the nostalgia of my kit and apprenticehood."

[ @jupiter - No worries friend! Take all the time you need, this is a chill rp ]

Old May 30th, 2023, 06:54 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: The fog is coming.
My Mood: Spooky

Frogkit
@/Open

Frogkit returned from the meeting with tears in his eyes. The new leader Bumblebreak scared him. His eyes watered the more he thought about it. Only a weak kit would cry, they said. A strong warrior shows no feelings they said. But the more he tried not to cry the more he cried. He just cried. He couldn't do anything about it.

When his crying fest was over, he tried his hardest not to think of anything. The more he thought, the more he cried. He just focused on finding a battle partner. He always needed to fight they said. Or he would seem Unworthy to them, they said.

So the crazed Frogkit pounced, aiming for a cat's tail.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

I'm nonbinary, I use they/them pronouns. Idc if you don't use them, but i would prefer if you do :3
Old May 30th, 2023, 08:33 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: N/A
My Mood: Inspired

Pumpkin patch sat and watched the clearing from the edge of it, to get a good view.

Pixel by Zombhood on DA
Old May 30th, 2023, 08:52 PM
the flower girl

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Drizzlecloud
Thunderclan
She/her

Drizzlecloud had been sitting near the outskirts of camp, laying on her side with her tail flicking every few seconds or so. The recent clan meeting had left her with a raging headache–it felt like her brain was literally throbbing against her skull. It was a chaotic mess, in her opinion, but you wouldn’t hear a cat like Drizzlecloud expressing an opinion like that!

The sudden feeling of something pouncing on her tail was what interrupted her own inner dialogue, and to be honest? Yeah, it did spook her. She even jumped a little bit, a whimper of surprise escaping her muzzle. Was she necessarily alarmed, though? Not quite. Especially not when she noticed who her attacker was.

“Oh, dear! Don’t hurt me!” Even though she wasn’t frightened, she decided to feign that she was. What better way to calm her nerves than to entertain a kitten, right?

[ @Froggy ]

Drizzlecloud Midnightpath Smolderpaw Seedkit