Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2020, 09:37 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Petuniapaw's smile brightened as Pebblepaw accepted her offer. Not everyone did that! "Pick your favorite!" She chirped. As he jabbed a paw at her she wobbled on her hind leg, regained her balance after a moment, thankfully. "Hey!" She yelled jokingly, a laugh following after.
At his questions she wobbled in excitement, of course she was confused by his first question though. However sense he said never mind Petuniapaw shrugged it off. Must not be I portent. His last question was totally worth not commenting on his first!
"I found them in different places! I got this pebble in a stream and I've picked these flowers all over the place! This one-" The molly cut off as she fell over trying to point out another flower while balancing. Hitting the ground she burst out laughing. She couldn't deny that was funny.
Whipping the tears she got from laughing Petuniapaw sat up. "Anyway I got this one when I was out with Mister Ms. Sassyfire! It was by the river." She explained amusement still laced in her voice
Pebblepaw hummed for a long time at her offer to pick his favorite. This was a hard decision and not one to be taken lightly!

"Mmmm..... Oh! Eh... Hmmmmmmm...." This one? That one? The blues were really pretty... but the green and gray ones reminded him strangely of his siblings.. but the flowers?! They smelled so delicious! As Petuniapaw fell over, Pebblepaw erupted into a fit of laughter as well, offering a paw to help her up, though he quickly retracted it as she was able to get up herself. Instead he listened with intrigue.

"Sassyfire?" He snorted before the realization hit, "Oh! You mean Sassafrasfire?" Wiggling in his spot, Pebblepaw finally placed his paw over top of a pretty blue bellflower. "Can I have this one- OH! AND!" He quickly hovered a paw over top a smooth green-ish pebble, "-this one too?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:20 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye View Post
@RedHead

Spiralheart (for the sake of the lesson) fell to the ground in response to the shove. "Excellent work," she laughed.

Flowerpaw grinned triumphantly as she successfully pushed Spiralheart to the ground. I think I'm finally getting the hang of this! She stepped back to allow Spiralheart to get to her paws, before casting a glance around the clearing. Realizing that no one seemed to care much, she turned back to Spiralheart. "Does that conclude our lesson for today? Or is there more stuff you wanna throw at me?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:29 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleap View Post
@Rainquail
"Hello..." He voice was full of sorrow and was slow.

OOC: why does all the fun stuff happen while I'm asleep?
"I'm terribly sorry about your mentor." His voice was low and and equally sorrowful. "I can't replace her, but I'll try my best for you."

//because when else would it happen!

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:33 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by riverripple View Post
riverripple purred at ripplekit- no, ripplepaw's statement. "yes, i guess we do! would you like a tour of the territory?

(im gonna move this here, didn't see this, sorry!)

Ripplepaw bounced up and down in excitement, before stopping and giving her new mentor a slightly offended look. "Uh.... dUH? What did you think I wanted to do, stay in camp some more? NO! Let's go let's go!" The silver tabby then made a break towards the camp entrance, finally ready to get out and see what every other cat got to see every day. Ripplepaw really hoped it was worth it.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:44 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
Bitterthorn made their way into camp one more time to grab the remaining two kits and head out before finally returning to their sunning spot. Their paws were now covered in dirt, along with a tinge of blood from digging their claws into Bubblingbee's cheek. All the same, it wasn't as if she didn't deserve it. On lowering themself back down to the dirt, the noticed the feather still on the ground and a warmth bloomed in their chest. Pale blue eyes scanned the clearing for a sign of the little tom before they realized what they were doing and snapped their gaze back to the ground in front of them.

[ @S-oft ]

Tinypaw was -- shockingly, -- alone! It turns out being mute didn't help for ones social life. So when he spotted the elder back besides the feather, this was the perfect chance to build one of the few friendships he considered to have.
He bounded over, a little faster than necessarily. In a split second, Tinypaw had fallen over his paws - still chubby with kitten podge - tumbling across towards Bitterthorn. Before either could react, the small ball of black puff landed in the chest of the older feline, a small squeak erupting from his throat.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 18th, 2020, 10:50 AM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post

"I'm terribly sorry about your mentor." His voice was low and and equally sorrowful. "I can't replace her, but I'll try my best for you."

//because when else would it happen!
She nodded, looking up at her new mentor smiling a bit.
Old April 18th, 2020, 11:39 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Lurking

"If you would like, I'll give you a day to adjust before training." As much as he wanted to see what Greenpaw already knew, if they needed time, he'd let them. It wasn't easy losing someone.
@Greenleap

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:35 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Bitterthorn

As their eyes remained trained on their paws, a surprise came rolling into view, stopping with a thud as they rolled into their chest. Tinypaw. For some reason, that wasn't at all a surprise. It was... relieving, after burying the bodies of those kits, to see someone so small and so lively.

"Well, it seems my visitor returns." They mewed, taking a paw to shove the little tom away. If they weren't going to be able to shake him, at least they could establish some rules for personal space.

[ @S-oft ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 12:57 PM.
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:48 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

"oh, ok!" Greenpaw seemed happier now. @Rainquail

Last edited by Greenleap; June 13th, 2020 at 06:07 PM.
Old April 18th, 2020, 12:49 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Estelle
Deweyes didn’t get a very eager vibe from her new apprentice, but she gave him the benefit of the doubt. Just because most young cats were bursting with excitement during their apprentice ceremonies didn’t mean that ever one had to be equally enthused. The warrior looked down at Gingerpaw despite her inability to see him and meowed, “first things first- you need to see the territory to learn our borders and where you can go without penalties. Are you ready to go?” Without waiting for an answer, Deweyes passed to the entrance in preparation for their walk.