Old July 12th, 2024, 10:38 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

The Commander tensed his muscles, pressing them down into Owlthroat's limbs further. He was only aiming to pin the warrior down so he'd admit defeat. However, it seemed the squirming tom wasn't understanding and trying to protect his underbelly. A mistake in a real battle. "Admit your loss," Hawkbite hissed under his breath as he leaned down with his teeth bared at the warrior's neck. The reason for his suffix was shown in the way his fangs were displayed. The Commander owned a set of larger than normal canines that threatened to do damage in any spar.

@sleepyyjax - Newtbelly | @Daragca - Owlthroat

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 13th, 2024, 03:59 AM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
Hawkbite’s unnaturally large teeth stared down at him as he pressured him to admit his loss. He hesitated, no he hadn’t lost. Had he? Then he looked at the situation, he was vulnerable on his back. This was just embarrassing, Owlthroat felt red hot all over. Gave one last attempt to wriggle free then went limp. It marred him painfully to do so, his ego felt like it had taken some real damage here. In front of other cats too, it wasn’t like he was in the middle of nowhere. It was humiliating, but the last bit of cleverness left in his brain told him to give it up.

Hawkbite was the Commander for a reason, to struggle more would only further his patheticness. He’d have to swallow this down with humility and grace. Ugh.

”I submit.” He had masked his words carefully, they sounded humble and soft at the edges as they spilled from his maw. He gave a confirming nod to Hawkbite, he had to unwillingly respect him. Clearly talented in battle, but it was infuriating that Owlthroat became arrogant. Mind still racing with the possibilities of winning, more practice was in order. The tom was becoming rusty surely, concocting every excuse under the sun to why he didn’t win. Never would he admit to himself that he lacked the same skill, never ever.

Owlthroat pulled himself out from under Hawkbite and shook off his dusty pelt. Be humble, be humble, be humble. ”Thank you Hawkbite, I enjoyed that.” The mask was firmly and quite assuredly in place as he flashed a warm grin, Owlthroat sounded truly genuine. Of course he didn’t enjoy it, but he only had himself to hold to the claws. Next time he wouldn’t put the question out to all, just cats he knew he could destroy swiftly. That would definitely help him to improve his skill, at least that’s what he could convince himself.

[​​ @SuspiciousMindz @sleepyyjax ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old July 13th, 2024, 05:15 PM
Snowflakes Swirling

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 3 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

"...Oh," Mosquitokit blinks. Shuffles his paws. Looks up, then down, then around the clearing as if something that could help make this situation feel a little less awkward might jump out at him. He sees...

-Dens
-Trees
-Cats
-Many leaves (flat and needles, light green and dark, big and small)
-The prey pile
-The Grimpeak
-Th—oh, drat,

Now is not the time for this, because if he's standing there focusing on taking inventory then he's not talking to Shadekit which means nothing is getting fixed. Mosquitokit swallows a reflexive apology; she wouldn't have known what he was sorry for anyhow, and that would just make things weirder.

"Uhm." He starts again, thinking hard. "Well—are you..okay, then? Because i-if there's somethin' the matter then that's alright. You can leave and, uh, and do...and get better. If you're not feeling okay, I mean." He says cautiously. "And thank you, also. For, uh, talkin' to me and stuff. I 'ppreciated it." He sounds a little stilted, like he's reciting this all because he knows it's good manners to.

wahoo!! (&&&YEAH i feel bad for the inconsistency but 'nyme' will be the final form :3c)

Shadekit
Shadekit
Pure black pelt; dark tabby markings; amber eyes
She/her || 4 moons || ShadowClan

---

Shadekit waited while Mosquitokit was avoiding her gaze. She almost slipped away again, feeling unwanted, but just as she was about to Mosquitokit snapped his attention back on her.

She blinked. "I'm... okay," she replied. She couldn't help feeling bad for Mosquitokit, which made her faintly annoyed at herself, but she ignored it for now. "Um." She was slightly taken aback by the 'thank you for talking to me' stuff, and she also didn't get why his tone was stilted or how to handle it. She mostly just didn't know how to handle Mosquitokit in general.

"Your... Welcome?" Shadekit said hesitantly. I... don't know what's happening anymore, she thought. She sat down, curling her tail around her paws, and waited to see if Mosquitokit would say something to clear things up. She was obviously still confused, but she was willing to talk now.
---
Old July 13th, 2024, 07:07 PM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 2 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Oh! She's staying? Did he fix it?? Mosquitokit looks pleased. Thrilled, even, because this means he didn't do something irreversibly bad. He'd talked and talked and that smoothed things over. Oh, he's so proud of himself!! Ah, but, this means he needs to be careful moving forward...he still doesn't know what it was that upset her. Should he ask?

"I just—I like to...to talk t'cats, is all, um. Kinda. Only I'm not very good at it. Yet. But I wanna be, a-an' I wanna know—um—about...everyone? I s'pose?" He prefaces his next question with a hurried explanation. Maybe if she knows what his deal is then it won't come as a shock when he starts asking stuff again. "And, uh, y'r s'posed to ask cats stuff, right? T-To make friends and all? Only we don't, uh, have to be friends if you don't wanna, I jus' think it's a good...a good, um, thing—habit! A good habit. That I wanna have. That's all." Sure he's fibbing, but it's only just a little. Frankly, he hadn't intended to speak with her at all at first, but now that he is, he's enjoying himself. It's hard, but it's fun.

With the explaining out of the way, he tentatively continues: "Do...you wanna...tell me what you're thinkin'? O-Or no? 'Cause it's not my business, but, that's what I wanna ask now."

@SnowheartTC ; SHADEKIT
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:11 PM
Snowflakes Swirling

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyme View Post
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

Oh! She's staying? Did he fix it?? Mosquitokit looks pleased. Thrilled, even, because this means he didn't do something irreversibly bad. He'd talked and talked and that smoothed things over. Oh, he's so proud of himself!! Ah, but, this means he needs to be careful moving forward...he still doesn't know what it was that upset her. Should he ask?

"I just—I like to...to talk t'cats, is all, um. Kinda. Only I'm not very good at it. Yet. But I wanna be, a-an' I wanna know—um—about...everyone? I s'pose?" He prefaces his next question with a hurried explanation. Maybe if she knows what his deal is then it won't come as a shock when he starts asking stuff again. "And, uh, y'r s'posed to ask cats stuff, right? T-To make friends and all? Only we don't, uh, have to be friends if you don't wanna, I jus' think it's a good...a good, um, thing—habit! A good habit. That I wanna have. That's all." Sure he's fibbing, but it's only just a little. Frankly, he hadn't intended to speak with her at all at first, but now that he is, he's enjoying himself. It's hard, but it's fun.

With the explaining out of the way, he tentatively continues: "Do...you wanna...tell me what you're thinkin'? O-Or no? 'Cause it's not my business, but, that's what I wanna ask now."

@SnowheartTC ; SHADEKIT

Shadekit
Pure black pelt; dark tabby markings; amber eyes
She/her || 4 moons || ShadowClan

---
Shadekit saw Mosquitokit's expression as she sat down, and she wasn't sure how to feel about that. Before she could decide, he started talking. It was a little hard to follow. When he concluded, she blinked. That was a lot of explaining, she thought. She realized that he probably was nervous about her leaving again. She didn't know what to feel about being friends with him...

Her mind turned to the question he asked. What am I thinking? Why would he want to know what I'm thinking? She thought about how to answer, slowly flicking her tail on the ground. It's a little weird that he asked that question, but if she didn't answer she would probably make him upset.

Then she realized that she was thinking right now, and she hurried to answer. "I... was thinking about why you said all that stuff, then I was wondering why you asked that question and I was thinking about how to answer... Then I realized I was thinking instead of answering your question... Um." she finished, flicking her ear nervously. Should I have said all that?
---
Old July 13th, 2024, 08:29 PM
Larkswoop is amazing.

Bump Policy: 30 Minutes to an Hour.
My Mood: Queenly

Skyshade and Risingmoon existed.

Foxglovestar is BerryClan's current Leader. She has an open den policy.

BerryClan Sign-Ups + Resources

BerryClan Main Roleplay

Larkswoop is a ThunderClan Warrior. If she is needed, mention me.
Old Yesterday, 01:10 AM
LOOKS LIKE THE REAL THING

Bump Policy: call me when you need me!

── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──

"Oh. Well. I said all that stuff 'cause I wanted you t'know. Also I guess, uhm. I don't...know what I should say. I jus' wanna say stuff." He explains with a penaive look, like he wasn't really sure of any of this, himself, before he sat down and started putting it into weirda. Maybe she thought it was too much, like how he hadn't wanted to leave the nursery for the longest time, since everything on the outside was just...too much. Hm.

"I can probably talk less, y'know. If it's bad," Mosquitokit offers. "An' I just asked 'cause—well, I already said. Um, but also, you should know," oh he is flushing with shame, now, but he's not gonna let himself back out of this no matter how warm and itchy his ridiculous ears get. Being honest has been a good thing, so far, so he's going to stick it out. "I felt bad for starin' at you earlier. That was, maybe, not very polite, or nice. S-So I wanted ta talk t'you, so it was better. An' ask you stuff, so I know about you an' don't have t'guess, since I think I'm bad at that. Guessing, I mean." It's much easier to learn about cats by just talking, he's found.

"Um. Uh!" He trips over his next sentence a few times, but only because he's suddenly excited—or, something like that. It's just that Mosquitokit's identified a similarity they share, and he's suddenly so eager to express it that he gets stuck on the way, tripping over his sounds. "Sss-sorry, but um! It's okay! I think, too. I mean! I mean of course I do, 'cause everyone does, but what I was—I mean, it's okay. It's okay. If you gotta think for a bit, that's alright. 'Cause sometimes I need to, also. So...uh, so if that's the problem then, don't worry. Y-You can jus' think until you wanna talk." Since he knows, now, he doesn't think he'll take offense to any long pauses. Not that he really would have, before, but now everything makes a little more sense to him. She must have to make lists, too, or...well, maybe she does something else. Or maybe she really does just think.

It matters not to Mosquitokit, though he might ask later for idle curiosity's sake.

@SnowheartTC ; SHADEKIT
Old Yesterday, 04:23 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHunt_17 View Post

Fiercefire wanted to be nice. So he smiled, and moved in closer. He wanted to put his head on their shoulder, or nuzzle them. He just missed his family, ex or not. "You're ok.. you're back...!" Was all he managed to stammer out.

"Lynxpaw... do you know anything... is he ok...?" Fiercefire said. "I went after him... when he left. Because he was still healing... but one night... i woke up, and he was gone. I tracked his scent... till it disappeared. Please... do you know if my son's alive..?" Fiercefire begged.

Marigoldpaw
[ She/Her - Shadowclan App -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

Hearing him ask about their son with concern made her rethink how she was acting. It wouldn't change much, but she tried to be a little more sympathetic. She couldn't remember the last time she saw Cloudheart. Maybe it was better that way. She didn't deserve a great son like him or anything for that matter.

"The last time I saw him he was alright. He found me In Riverclan. His name is Cloudheart now. He's become a fine warrior.", she meowed. Marigoldpaw hid her emotions. She really was turning back into Ebonyfang. Oh well she couldn't deny her former self any longer. He never left had he.

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old Yesterday, 04:40 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Marigoldpaw
[ She/her - Shadowclan App -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the Flow ]

Not really excepting to be interrupted the large molly was laid down in the camp keeping a mental note of the camp. It was strange to be somewhere new, but she had gone through this once before. Marigoldpaw jerked her head as she heard a young cats voice. Great just what she needed annoying kits. Didn't they know that any kit she had been around ended up going missing? She was thinking of all those kits she had and they were all gone.

"Yes I was. I'd rather not get into why I went to Riverclan. I was dumb to leave and thats that. Now why don't you go bother someone else.", she meowed. The second cat to talk to her had to be someone young. Why was Starclan punishing her like this. She had nothing against cats younger than her, but she felt every time she felt close to a young cat they went missing.

Letting out a sigh she looked back at the kid. "Being a healer was an important job. It was hard, but at the end pf the day you knew you were helping you're clan out.", Marigoldpaw started. Then she began to think of her betray by leaving the clan when she was supposed to help them. No she couldn't think about that now. She was trying to right all the wrongs.

"No need to tell Dawnstar to give me my full name. I want and need to earn it back. It's not that simple. I dug my own grave and now I have to lie in it.", she added. Marigoldpaw gave her chest fur a few licks before drawing her tongue across her paw. She swiped it behind her ear.

[ @Bean; ]

Marigoldpaw(leap) is my main character and is currently a Shadowclan Apprentice if anybody wants to roleplay with her or has a small plot they need an extra cat for. If you do just mention me in a post no need to ask and I'll reply whenever I can. Also if its a plot vm me what it is, so I'm not confused.

Old Yesterday, 07:57 AM
revenge is a fools game

Bump Policy: once a week/every 7 days

->> rookfire <<-
[ shadowclan enforcer | 16moons | purrks ]
a large scarred dark grey cat with minimal white markings and grey eyes
rookfire rested in the clearing, the shadows stretching long over firm needle speckled soil hiding his dark pelt from any cat currently basking in the sun, only the flash of silver when his eyes shifted the giveaway to his location. it wasnt hiding, he was situated plainly in front of the medicine den, close enough to hear the quiet tap of white tipped paws on cool stone from time to time, the shade shielding them from prying eyes was simply a nice addition. had rookfires mind not been plagued by the same thoughts they had hoped to rid themselves off with by seeking out mossfreckle, they wouldve probably made use of this hidden position, keeping an eye out for the cannibal and what not, but as it appeared fate had different plans for the dark pelted feline once again. instead of busying themselves with duties, the enforcer had been rolling around very few words in their mind. 'he'. could they be 'he'? it felt odd, unfamiliar mostly, though rook liked the way it sounded with their name. knowing it was possible..what would it take? what would it take to make phantasy reality and what would rook have to offer up for it. the enforcer shifted uncomfortably, shoulder aching at the way they had rested until now was a welcome distraction, though short lived.
grey eyes focussed on a scatter of light dancing on the ground, leaves rustling quietly in the afternoon breeze as thoughts continued to whirl in rooks mind. white tipped ear flicked in irritation, why was this so hard? why couldnt they just make up their mind. no. why couldnt rook accept what they had come to realise. accepting shadowclan as their identity in place of riverclan had been easy enough, determination fierce as hurt and sadness turned anger, so why couldnt they accept that rookfire was supposed to be a tom? determined, rookfire pushed onto white tipped paws, three to be exact, unsure where he was going but knowing who he was in doing so.

[ open to cats rook knows ]

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━

Last edited by alec; Yesterday at 07:59 AM.