Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Stormstar
Deputy:
Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy:
Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by korok
Today 12:48 PM
Help with link please!
Last post by Concorde
Today 12:47 PM
Bone Crest Throne
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:44 PM
RiverClan Skyridge
by BEAR.
Last post by finley !!
Today 12:43 PM
fawns character basement
by fawn_
Last post by fawn_
Today 12:42 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 2nd, 2018, 02:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
Nightkit turned to look at the kit. "What? Nothings wrong with me..." he continued to stare coldly into her eyes, tail jerking uncontrollably everywhere.
She flicked her tail,” There has to be a reason everyone avoids you and gives you dirty looks, and I intend to find out why.” she replied trying to hide her abused past.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 2nd, 2018, 06:41 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@king kaleb!

Luckynight ducked her head inside the den, her cheeks bulging, filled with what she had found in the forest just a moment ago while she was out at the borders. She kept her teeth carefully parted as she tried no to squash anything inside her mouth. Daydream was carrying on with their usual business. Striding up confidently, she waited until Daydream noticed, then, with an unflattering sound, Luckynight opened her mouth to let dozens of small, blue-colored berries roll out of her mouth and onto the den floor. Finally able to swallow ago, she did so as she took in a panting breath and looked up at Daydream with triumph in her green eyes. "This time I did it! I found herbs for you!" She said, pointing to the berries. "They're just like you ones you brought back from Skyclan. Junisper berries!"

(They're not.)
daydream had been a little more than busy lately. with... flashpaw gone things were going to be different now. they had to pick up some of the slack from when she was here. how she stepped down was not the best, and they respected it, but it still hurt that they couldnt get through to her. they missed her greatly. they laid quietly in their den though, just thinking but thinking nothing at all. they felt numb. they peaked their eyes open at luckynights cheerful voice. when was the last time they had spoken? they felt awful. they stood up and stretched, amber hues gazing over the berries,"these are...." blueberries, theyre blueberries, daydream. "very nice, thank you, i appreciate it." they didnt have the heart to correct her. her excitement made them happy.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 06:55 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
Moondancer shifted uncomfortably in her nest. A few weeks had passed since her talk with her former apprentice, and she was now determined to take care of these kits. She could feel them in her belly, just about to be born. Daydream had promised her to literally force her to stay with them every step of the way if such became necessary. She was betting on that. She wanted these kits, she wanted another chance. She didn't feel like she had given enough attention to her last litter.
To be honest, the Egyptian Mau was scared. She didn't know if she could do it. Duty meant everything to the former deputy, and in her mind it would be okay to do some duties whilst also raising her kits. But she had to listen to Daydream.
Groaning and shifting around, she gave her full attention to her kits as they started to show.

Skipping forward to after birth

Moondancer frantically licked her little bundles. Four of them, all four looking gorgeous. Though, the last one to come out didn't seem to breathe at all. This terrified the queen. She couldn't lose another kit, especially not this early. Yowling out in terror, she faced the entrance to the nursery, hoping the medicine cat was nearby and not busy.
"Daydream! Daydream please, I think we need your help!" She yowled, her voice shaking from worry.
Panting from both pain and worry, the molly now turned her attention to her three breathing kittens squirming around by her belly. "Names.. Names.." She started, frantic. She wasn't in her right mind.
Turning to one of the kittens, she licked his chest a few more times to ensure he was healthy, before giving him a good look. He had her white base color, making a name instantly pop up in her mind. "Snowkit, you'll be alright my dear, you're okay.. You're okay.." She mumbled, in a whispering voice repeating those last two words a few more times before turning her attention to her second son. This one bore the more brownish base color of her mate, for some reason reminding her of trees in that moment. "Hickorykit.." She mumbled, now giving him, too, a few licks all over to ensure his health. "You're alright.. You're alright, I'll always be right here.."
Turning to the last breathing kitten, the worry had started to take a hold on her, and she couldn't exactly think straight. Nothing came to her mind at that moment. "Little one, I'm so sorry.. I'll find you a name soon enough. I love you just as much, don't you forget that, darling.." She told her, ashamed not to have a name ready ready for her. She hoped this wouldn't follow the little one along in her life, that her mother hadn't given her a name at birth, as every other kit.
Turning her attention towards the entrance again, she frantically looked for her former apprentice, hoping to see the cat come to her aid. Looking back and forth between the entrance and her silent kit, silently mumbling a few words. "Little one, you look like you're dreaming.. Dreamkit.. Whether you'll live or not, you deserve a name.."

( @king kaleb! @Celestial - Thought you two might want to be part of this, you both don't have to if you're too busy with other things )
( @Panda @lacunaxx @Tyler_Joseph @Lonestar23 )

(We'll be skipping forward three moons after a few posts, due to extremely belated birth - Blame me, I was inactive and I apologize for that!)
of course daydream was at her side asoon as she called, dropping everything they were doing and pushed up against her side in the little space of the nursery. she did pretty well for the birth on her own, they leaned down themselves and licked some of the stuff off the kits just incase to to warm them. "you did good," they purred softly. they always had a soft spot for kits. while they wouldnt have any of their own, they could still admire from afar. they didnt know if moondancer.. had a mate to help tend to these kits, but they woud be here every step of the way to make sure they grew up to be safe and happy.
Old October 2nd, 2018, 09:44 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
She flicked her tail,” There has to be a reason everyone avoids you and gives you dirty looks, and I intend to find out why.” she replied trying to hide her abused past.
Nightkit's foot shook for a second then relaxed. He pretend not to notice, but he knew it was pretty obvious. "And you? I never see anyone around you" he hissed.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old October 2nd, 2018, 10:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer kaleb! View Post
daydream had been a little more than busy lately. with... flashpaw gone things were going to be different now. they had to pick up some of the slack from when she was here. how she stepped down was not the best, and they respected it, but it still hurt that they couldnt get through to her. they missed her greatly. they laid quietly in their den though, just thinking but thinking nothing at all. they felt numb. they peaked their eyes open at luckynights cheerful voice. when was the last time they had spoken? they felt awful. they stood up and stretched, amber hues gazing over the berries,"these are...." blueberries, theyre blueberries, daydream. "very nice, thank you, i appreciate it." they didnt have the heart to correct her. her excitement made them happy.
Luckynight's eyes brightened with rapturous glee. She clenched her eyes tight as she fought to hold in a victorious yowl, then straightened her spine and lifted her chin. "You're welcome. I'm just glad to help," she said humbly, her tail waving excitedly behind her, traitorous in its honestly. Luckynight was glad to do something nice for Daydream. As if they were not overloaded enough with work, Flashpaw had stepped down as the medicine cat apprentice, which she knew must be an awful disappointment. "I can help you sort those later if you like. Right now I'm here to remind you to eat. Do you want to come sit in the clearing with my or have me bring something in. And no, just skipping the meal is not an option," she teased, giving the medicine cat's ear a playful bat.

Old October 3rd, 2018, 06:30 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Nightkit's foot shook for a second then relaxed. He pretend not to notice, but he knew it was pretty obvious. "And you? I never see anyone around you" he hissed.
She assumed the paw shake was a fear reaction. She glanced at him," My parents are the reason why. You know if you nicened up you might find friends." She remarked

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 3rd, 2018, 09:52 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Luckynight's eyes brightened with rapturous glee. She clenched her eyes tight as she fought to hold in a victorious yowl, then straightened her spine and lifted her chin. "You're welcome. I'm just glad to help," she said humbly, her tail waving excitedly behind her, traitorous in its honestly. Luckynight was glad to do something nice for Daydream. As if they were not overloaded enough with work, Flashpaw had stepped down as the medicine cat apprentice, which she knew must be an awful disappointment. "I can help you sort those later if you like. Right now I'm here to remind you to eat. Do you want to come sit in the clearing with my or have me bring something in. And no, just skipping the meal is not an option," she teased, giving the medicine cat's ear a playful bat.
daydream huffed and shook their head when she cuffed them along their ears. ¨i dont try arguing with you, it never seems to end up in my favor.¨ they mewed. they couldnt help but listen to her though. how long had it been since they had spent time together between everything? they missed her presence. so they were going to make a scene about eating and ruin her joy. she cared about them, which they greatly appreciated, so they would comply. ¨any prey you have in mind? or we could hunt ourselves if youre up for it.¨ they liked their little hunts together. even if it was a short time, it was still something. plus, they really like watching lucky go and run after squirrels that were just too fast for her and see her pout, or squeal in victory when she somehow caught it and feel proud of herself. they loved those moments.
Old October 3rd, 2018, 10:07 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
She assumed the paw shake was a fear reaction. She glanced at him," My parents are the reason why. You know if you nicened up you might find friends." She remarked
Nightkit knew he wasn't very social, but he knew there were always other ways to make friends. Even if he didn't want any. His ear twitched again for the third time today. "Don't sound nice yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if your parents don't let you have friends." He smirked. He felt like talking for once, to another mistreated kit. She didn't seem bad, but he had other things on his mind.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old October 3rd, 2018, 10:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Nightkit knew he wasn't very social, but he knew there were always other ways to make friends. Even if he didn't want any. His ear twitched again for the third time today. "Don't sound nice yourself. I wouldn't be surprised if your parents don't let you have friends." He smirked. He felt like talking for once, to another mistreated kit. She didn't seem bad, but he had other things on his mind.
She was a bit surprised," You are spot on." She replied not really amused by his accuracy.

Old October 3rd, 2018, 12:00 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@BewareTheNight

Soaringkit sat in the clearing her black fur not well groomed a few scars barely visible. She just sat there, while most kits were busy playing in the nursery together. She sat alone. Away from the other kits. Watching clan life happen.

Closed Thread