by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 10:20 AM
ShadowClan Healing
by elio
Last post by TheNyanCatMinecart
Today 10:19 AM

Old July 11th, 2024, 02:21 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

LionPaw

9 Moons | She/Her | Unknown

ShadowClan Apprentice

___

LionPaw lounges in the clearing, her ear flicking.

[Open, Activity]

MossRoot is RootClan's current Leader

Old July 11th, 2024, 07:24 AM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

gee thanks mosquitokit! You are such a great friend. So what do you want to do? She mewed while smiling. @nyme
Old July 11th, 2024, 10:36 AM
I am a real person.

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Psychedelic

Stagskull

Stagskull sat with her head held high, her tail curled around her paws. She had been slightly neglecting her duties as a guard, and the molly cursed herself for it. Now, Stagskull was tending to her duties like a Shadowclan cat should.

[Open]

My characters thoughts and actions are not my own. They are simply roleplay characters and reflect nothing of my person and who I am.

Pronouns page
Old July 11th, 2024, 01:10 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post
Marigoldpaw
[ She/Her - Shadowclan App -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

Moving away from the clan meeting as it completed the molly had seen a familiar face amongst the crowd, so it would be nice to pay them a visit. She spotted Fiercefire and moved over to him. "Well well well. Never thought I'd see you again. Funny how these things could be.", she snort. Marigoldpaw wanted to sneer or laugh. He probably wanted to know where their son was she supposed. Though if he really cared he would have searched for Cloudheart, but he hadn't mentioned his father when they first got back together. She thought maybe she was the bad parent, but he was equally to blame.

[ @JackHunt_17; her opinions do not reflect my own ]
Fiercefire wanted to be nice. So he smiled, and moved in closer. He wanted to put his head on their shoulder, or nuzzle them. He just missed his family, ex or not. "You're ok.. you're back...!" Was all he managed to stammer out.

"Lynxpaw... do you know anything... is he ok...?" Fiercefire said. "I went after him... when he left. Because he was still healing... but one night... i woke up, and he was gone. I tracked his scent... till it disappeared. Please... do you know if my son's alive..?" Fiercefire begged.
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old July 11th, 2024, 01:11 PM
bye wco

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Cougarbite dozed in the sun,

Forestpaw pawed at his dad's tail
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old July 11th, 2024, 01:35 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Quietpaw
Shadowclan apprentice
Purrks: Mind reader(permanently active) and Shadow fiend(inactive)
57/100

Some cats just couldn't take a hint, could they? It wasn't even a hint, Quietpaw had literally told this insignificant hairball that she wanted to be left alone multiple times. But did he'd listen? Oh, no. Ha, besides, this warrior seemed all bark to bite. Black tail lashing angrily in retaliation, she near almost lunged at his throat when the warrior tried to intimidate her again. Ohhh, so scary. Please, a deep voice and size alone wouldn't have her cowering. Grandmother was much more ferocious than this flea-bag. She did not, in fact, put her claws away.

Hm, obeying, knowing when to listen. Quietpaw knew all about that and now was not the time to use that knowledge. Some rando telling her to stop sitting in the clearing because of a little drizzle? Ridiculous. There was absolutely no reason to follow this bossy badger's orders. Great, and now he was going to tell her his whole villian arc. Ughhhhh, what had she done but mind her own buisness to deserve this torture. She was more fed up than raging at the moment.

An uninterested glance was all the large tom got in return for tracing his own scar. What a miniscule little thing that was. Quite underwhelming if you asked her. Blinking away raindrops, the paw's focus began to wander to the camp exit. Wouldn't it be just terrific if she just got up and left? Sadly, that vision could not come true without punishment. Wait, that annoyance was still acting like his time was more important than hers wasn't he? "Wow. How lovely. I listen when a smart cat is speaking and saying something reasonable not to idiots who think they can boss everyone about. Now go on and mabye get on with your day." Most of that was spoken in an exasperated huff and right after, Quietpaw tilted away. Done with this cst and conversation.

(Sorry this is so late!!! T^T)

@Daragca

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; July 29th, 2024 at 01:37 PM.
Old July 11th, 2024, 03:13 PM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot TwT ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

~Willow'Paw~
| 10 Moons | ShadowClan Apprentice | Female, She/Her | Purrks:
Kitty Soft Paws, Heightened Perception [smell]
[a small, fluffy tortoiseshell she-cat with pale green eyes and an atrociously fluffy tail, a small tick in her right ear, and a scar on her cheek]

Ah well, there her social reputation went.

It even had a stick and polkadot back to rub it.

Willowpaw's mind was flitting through all the possible things that could go wrong: Marshypaw spilled that she cried all the time ('I mean, i think they can tell that if they watched me for a day or two'), somebody appears, points and laughs, another person appears, points, laughs, then disappears, something goes wrong, wrong goes wrong, everything goes wrong, wronger gets wrongest-..........blink..... What? Her name was..... pretty? She stared at Marshypaw as though he'd just magically condensed a fish riding a saola into the sunset and they had their own little sky and they were galloping at full speed while the swordfish cops rode after them, but their seahorses weren't as fast and eventually fell behind the framed criminals who'd escaped fish prison (it was made of coral, a lot of the fish are excited for the mayor to revamp it like he said he would ten years ago) to prove their innocence above his head and didn't notice it one bit. "Uhm, p-pardo-?" Willowpaw said meekly before she was cut off. She was walking just fine? But no she wasn't! She walked AWFULLY! And what self-blame game? She was only stating facts! "B-But I'm not h-humble a-at all.... I-I'm weird.... a-and stuff..." She shuffled her paws. "butthankyouiguess" Why was this random cat COMPLIMENTING HER? What? Were they really complementing her? No no they couldn't be. Could they? Willowpaw jumped (Survival instincts do better. Like actually this time.) as a tail almost brushed her ear. She squinted at Marshypaw. Why was he being so nice? Shouldn't he be all mean and stuff like Owlthroat? 'What does he gain from this?'. "Wh-wh huuuuh? No I-I'm not! I-I'm n-not as n-nice as- as- as D-Dawnstar! Uhm, o-or anybody el-else!" Ah yes, Dawnstar, the all greatest leader known for her compassion and kindness. Ok maybe that wasn't the beest example.

But then her maw dropped open half in shock and half in what-the-heck-is-going-on as Marshypaw OFFERED HER PREY.

W H A T

wait no no that couldn't be happening?what?what was there about herself?what should she do??should she give marshypaw the prey back??but she wasn't ungrateful should she get marshypaw some prey?should she just be kind?but what if she looked weak?but what if she looked mean then??why was marshypaw so nice?why was this happening?

Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok she knew what she should do now right yes yes she did!!

"I'm Willowpaw you probably know and your Marshypaw I'm not very sure if your knows that but why am i talking weird no nevermind im not talking weird so hows your day been going-? Oh right I'm meant to tell something about myself well theres not much but like this is so weird. It kind a walking but, it feels like a sliding on the ice but i am flying so i am weightless but what i am talking about i am talking talking? N-No i'm not good at talking where'd all the talking come from all the sudden?? Wait am i even talking can you hear me am i imagining things wait let me check- She whapped her face with her paw to make sure she wasn't dreaming or something. It hurt more than she'd intended. So ow. -ow that kinda hurt but oh yeah yeah I'm Willowpaw I'm from ShadowClan and stuff your from ThunderClan too right? Yeah we're all from ThunderClan wait no RiverClan wait NO THEY'RE BAD GUYS I'M NOT A BAD GUY but your good am i the atagonist ataganist ataganist how do i say that?? Wait RiverClan are fish how's the mayor doing with fixing the coral prison wait what coral prison am i talking about what?? No you probably don't know but you should probably say that and now me- AHH WAIT AM TALKING TOO MUCH YOU CAN TALK NOW YEAH YOU CAN TALK I'M DONE TALKING!!"

Somewhere inside her, Willowpaw went: :')

Why was she acting like this?? Just because some cat was nice to her? But everyone was nice to her!... She uncomfortably thought of Owlthroat. Ok maybe not everyone. But then yet again when was the last time she'd been complimented? She sighed inwardly. Well, there went her one shot at another friend.

By "Well" she meant NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

:'D

[ @Weekend-Wondering ]

|| WIP Character Site! || Art Shop! || Scroller credit! || Pronouns Page! || Roleplay Tracker! ||
Old July 11th, 2024, 03:25 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 3 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

What did he want to do? Hrm. Hrmmm.

A really good friend would have something picked out already. Mosquitokit squirms; he's slacking...just, think!

Okay. Of course, a list is needed.
-Playing (playfight, play-pretend, mossball)
-Talking? (he can ask more questions, they could walk a lap around the clearing)
-Visiting (probably the scariest option unless they visit the elders, which is safe)

Wow, he's cooking up double-lists these days and he's still indecisive.

"C-Can we practice some? If tha's okay?" He offers tentatively, batting at the air by her ears to get his meaning across. "Like, like practicefight or practicehunt. Or somethin'."

@---Bluestar--- ; WILDKIT

gravelly waypoint
Old July 11th, 2024, 03:30 PM
Im fine

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Dead

" I would but um my paws hurt I got thorns in them but I pulled them out. But maybe you could finish asking me those questions or we could play pretend." she mewed feeling sorry for not being able to play fight with him. @nyme
Old July 11th, 2024, 04:14 PM
☆ TACKY and GARISH ☆

Bump Policy: 72 HOURS ☆
My Mood: Yeehaw

AIN'T NO WAY FOR A BOY TO BE
── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✧ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──
MOSQUITOKIT . 3 MOONS . HE/HIM . SHADOWCLAN

Mosquitokit's suddenly too busy teetering on the verge of wigging out to be bummed that his friend isn't up to practicing with him. Thorns?! He shoots a panicked look down at her little orange feet.

"When'd y'get th-thorns in your paws? Are you okay?" The questions-asking is back in full force. Mosquitokit sits, a look of worry tugging his whiskers low. "Don't...uh. Please try not to, not to do that stuff," he adds, bothered that there's not much more he can do to prevent this fron happening again besides ask her to be careful.

@---Bluestar--- ; WILDKIT

gravelly waypoint