Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Mudslide
She, Her\Warrior\15 moons\Shadowclan
"I miss the yellow. I miss the yellin' and the shake downs."

Lybirds Lullaby [ACTIVE] Mind Reader [ACTIVE]

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
She couldn't feel her paws. Which was a minor thing compared to all of this, but still, it was annoying. One second she was walking, then, before she knew it, the next time she looked down various but small cuts laced her multicoloured paws. What fun. With a sigh, she plopped down onto a warm patch in the clearing as she watched birds with narrowed eyes. One day she'd catch one of those nuisances and rip off their feathers. It's not like she hated birds... They were just so noisy. What was worth singing about? Practically nothing. But hey, nocat could ever shut down an optimist.

Tags:
@~Bluestar~; // Cherryblossom

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old July 9th, 2024, 04:45 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Sad

Cherryblossom saw Mudslide. she walked over. "hey want to talk?"
@Marigoldwhisper
Old July 9th, 2024, 04:45 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

63/100
shc apprentice // he/him // 9 moons
purrks: agatha kitty, the collector, rapid recovery

---

What an odd way of communicating... It takes him a moment or two of confused staring before he understands what she's trying to say but soon enough he's nodding in understanding.

"I was thinking battle training. Whether we spar or ask one another questions about what to do in certain situations in combat but--"

And then he's cut off by some random apprentice thinking that she can just butt in on their conversation. The nerve. An eye twitches as the mollies engage in conversation before he's huffing and stating his own piece.

"It's obvious that your mentor didn't teach you much of anything judging by how you interrupted our conversation. Learn some manners before doing anything else." He all but snaps, eyes narrowed and tail twitching irritably behind him. "Your mouth isn't the jarring part. It's your behavior. Do as Cinderpaw says and seekour your mentor or get reassigned."

Perhaps he was a bit aggressive but honestly? The nerve of this intruding feline... Turning his attention back to Cinderpaw, he clears his throat to continue as if the intrusion had never happened.

"So as I was saying. I have no preference between the two options."

cinderpaw | @Neptune. // tigerpaw | @---Bluestar---

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old July 9th, 2024, 04:48 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
he/him - Agatha Kitty - 15 moons
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

Swiftly, he followed the two of them out of the den. Since his apprenticeship, he was yet to see Owlthroat fight. Maybe he could steal a couple techniques - though, Owlthroat's techniques were quite different to his own... Owlthroat's pure strength and seemingly instinctual ways of fighting had always overridden Newtbelly's tactical thinking. But things would surely go differently with someone like Hawkbite? He wasn't sure, he'd never actually seen him in action. It was true that he had high expectations for the commander, but he really hoped to see Owlthroat prosper. After all, he'd gain a few extra bragging rights. He found a nice spot near the edge of the clearing, and sat himself down, tail curled neatly around his paws. Those two weren't ones for chatter - he admired it.
Owlthroat was quick. It shocked even Newtbelly. He really had some confidence about him, huh? Newtbelly always forgot that fact. Throwing himself directly at the commander was a bold move - he felt himself wince, holding his breath for Hawkbite's reaction.

@SuspiciousMindz Hawkbite
@Daragca Owlthroat
Old July 9th, 2024, 04:52 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever im avalible
My Mood: Sad

Tigerpaw had already been angry before she had talked to the other cats but he had just made it worse and her anger bursts out. "For one maybe you should learn some manners and not be so aggressive and just answer a question nicely. For two you should back of because the adults are having a conversation. Im talking to Cinderpaw right now not you. You ugly tom. What you got a fly for brains!" She shouted furiously. Then she soped realizing what she had just said. " I am so sorry I didn't mean to it just slipped out." She mewed feeling bad for shouting at a clanmate. @silver. @Neptune.
Old July 9th, 2024, 05:02 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepyyjax View Post
Newtbelly
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

Swiftly, he followed the two of them out of the den. Since his apprenticeship, he was yet to see Owlthroat fight. Maybe he could steal a couple techniques - though, Owlthroat's techniques were quite different to his own... Owlthroat's pure strength and seemingly instinctual ways of fighting had always overridden Newtbelly's tactical thinking. But things would surely go differently with someone like Hawkbite? He wasn't sure, he'd never actually seen him in action. It was true that he had high expectations for the commander, but he really hoped to see Owlthroat prosper. After all, he'd gain a few extra bragging rights. He found a nice spot near the edge of the clearing, and sat himself down, tail curled neatly around his paws. Those two weren't ones for chatter - he admired it.
Owlthroat was quick. It shocked even Newtbelly. He really had some confidence about him, huh? Newtbelly always forgot that fact. Throwing himself directly at the commander was a bold move - he felt himself wince, holding his breath for Hawkbite's reaction.

@Daragca Owlthroat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daragca View Post

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird
Owlthroat trailed after Hawkbite as he swiftly exited the warrior’s den. He was pleasantly surprised by his old apprentice's enthusiasm to watch the show. He didn’t quite know yet how this would go, he was a proficient fighter yes but this was the commander he was up against.

His saunter full of pride, his towering frame beginning to ripple with anticipation. Time to show what he was worth, who he really was. His ode The Dancing Bird, a title he boastfully earnt. An innate talent for claws and blood.

He let a quick nod slip in Newtbelly’s direction before he turned his attention to Hawkbite’s words. An invitation to start. ”Very well”, almost like a mirror he flexed his own black jagged talons. Bowing his legs down, there were some new moves he wanted to try but he had to start slow. Warm up to the game ahead, but pick something which would instantly give a strong advantage in the match. Ideas forming at lightspeed in his twisted mind, he wasn’t one for speed nor stealth. His bulky frame simply wouldn’t allow for it, but it wasn’t exactly pure brute force either. Something seemed to grace him in battle, it all became blurry.

Without a second more to think he flung himself forward with a conniving grin.

Aiming his broad skull directly at Hawkbite’s own, he should see stars.

[​​ @SuspiciousMindz @sleepyyjax ]

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

The Commander narrowed his eyes as the warrior sprinted head on at him. An odd move for sure. Very readable. Sure, Owlthroat could move quickly for his size, but Hawkbite was quicker and Owlthroat would learn that shortly. He dropped and rolled away from the head on collision, pivoting to face Owlthroat once he bounced back to his paws.

Hawkbite wanted to try something, test the waters with his opponent here. Get to know a clanmate on the battle level. He charged forward next, front paw outreached to see how he'd react as he swung his paw -- with force -- at Owlthroat's shoulder.

Open to spectators.
Can quote anyone who reacts so they can follow, but Hawk is not directly interacting with them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 9th, 2024, 05:15 PM
memento mori

Bump Policy: 2-3 Days
My Mood: Mellow

Owlthroat
he/him | Shadowclan Warrior | 39 moons
Beefed Up T1 - Just A Scratch
The Dancing Bird

PP Perms Granted
Owlthroat staggered forward as Hawkbite dropped and rolled away from his attack. He had expected a hefty collision and it stunned him for a second, he was fast. No wonder he held the rank he did within Shadowclan. It didn’t take long either for Owlthroat to catch onto the next move Hawkbite threw at him, charging forward fast. Paw poised to swing at his shoulder, his shock from his initial headbut missing still rang in his system. Not being able to move quite as fast as the commander, but enough to take most of the force out of the blow as it still glanced his shoulder.

He needed to up his game and up it fast, it felt suffocating. Not being able to tell whether he was outmatched or not here. After the blow brushed him he sprang past Hawkbite’s front relying on sheer instinctual movement. Slamming his broadened paw hard into his chest, making contact.

He hoped to push him back further, gain some distance to allow him to recalculate further moves. Owlthroat’s breath came ragged, not through exertion but through a thick lace of adrenaline. Blackened lips curled into a prideful snarl.

He could win, he needed to win.

[​​ @SuspiciousMindz @sleepyyjax ]

Art Shop | Owlthroat | Cottonkit
Owl's Romance Finder
Hiatus 1-12th August - Won't reply till back <3
Old July 9th, 2024, 05:22 PM
im back i swear it

Bump Policy: 2 Days
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean View Post
CLOVERPAW
She/Him/They - 6 Moons - ShadowClan Apprentice
A small dark brown tabby with green
eyes and a long tail

Cloverpaw plopped herself down in front of Rotdrop, her body shaking and tail shaking from fro to fro. Once Rotdrop finished their questions, Cloverpaw started again, her green eyes gleaming. "Thanks!! Miss Dawnstar said she felt bad for the queens in the nursery for some reason and said that I could become an apprentice the next meeting and she kept her promise!! And I even got assigned to an enforcer, Miss Lostspark!! It's also cool how she was actually a medicine cat and also is blind so thats gonna be super cool as well, I can't wait to start my training, Imma be the bestest apprentice she's ever had!! Also why can't I go around asking cat's ages?? How is it rude?? You're just asking how old they are!! Like i'm 6 moons! Also you must have worked hard to get your name!! I'm gonna work super duper ultra mega hard to get my name!! Also why would you be named Rotdrop if Rot means dying??? That's weird. Also there are a lotta plants, I could never 'member them all!! Also if you didn't think Miss Dawnstar was cool then I would tell her because she's the bestest leader ever!!!!!!" Cloverpaw squeaked, a grin plastered on her face.

[ @PINTO BEAN - Rotdrop ]

As the tom waddled into the clearing, he spotted WISPYPAW!!! He quickly dashed over to the blind apprentice, bouncing up and down. "WISPYPAW WISPYPAW WISPYPAW!! IT'S ME, CLOVERPAW!! YOUR BESTIE THAT YOU THREW MUD AT!!!" he said, grinning. Well Wispypaw didn't say that they were besties but she would have to deal with it because Cloverpaw already claimed her as his bestie. Taking a seat beside the older molly, he turned his head, doing his normal excited body shake. "You look so cool!! I'm glad you got all the mud out!! The mud fight was super fun!! Plus my pelt is already brown so the mud didn't stand out!! oh wait, you didn't know that, sorry!! OOOO!! I have an idea!! I can tell you what I look like so that you know!! I'm a brown cat with these darker brown stripes over my pelt, no idea what those are called, but I saw my reflection in a puddle and saw I have green eyes!! And a bunch of floof!! And my tail is fluffy as well, but also really long so it can keep my paws warm!!! and I'm also like, I don't know half your size?? I think I'll grow as big as Miss Dawnstar one day!! Is that good enough for you?? Beacuase thats what I look like!! Do you know what you look like?? Have you always been blind? What's it like?? Do you just see black?? That must be weird, the only time my vision is black is when I close my eyes. Why do you have to be blind?? Thats super rude to whoever caused it, likewise with Miss Lostspark!! You guys don't deserve that!" he whined, lashing his tail.

[ @Kix - Wispypaw ]

Cloverpaw scanned the clearing, searching for one cat. Once they spotted her, they bounded on over, body shaking with excitement. "Hiya!! I'm Cloverpaw!!" they squeaked out, sitting down in front of the cat. "You're Marigoldpaw, right?? That's a pretty name!! Miss Dawnstar said that you used to be Ebonyfang and our medicine cat, how come you're Marigoldpaw now?? And why did you leave us for RiverClan?? ShadowClan is obviously the best clan in the forest, Miss Dawnstar is amazing!! My mentor, Miss Lostspark also used to be a herb c- Medicine Cat, just like you!! But now Mister Mossfreckle is the medicine cat. What's it like?? You saved lives, right?? That's super cool!! You probably made sure that cats didn't die so that they would live!! And that's a good thing and why you're a good cat!! You should have your full name back already. I'm gonna ask Miss Dawnstar that, if you want!! Miss Dawnstar loves me, She said that she felt sorry for the queens in the nursery so she made me an apprentice!!" they purred, glancing at Miss Dawnstar's den before their green hues returned to the older cat.

[ @Madeline - Marigoldpaw ]

Wispypaw
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everywhere
But you can't catch me now

+ she/her + No purrks

If she let out a scream right now would anyone bat an eye and come to her aid at all? What was this?! WHAT WAS ALL OF THIS?! Why was the public nuisance coming at her claiming they were 'besties' WHAT EVEN WAS A BESTIE?! "WE'RE NOT FRIENDS YOU FOOL!" she hissed out at the loud apprentice. How is one drowning the other in mud make someone their friend?! Wispypaw couldn't comprehend this one's logic, they sounded dumber than the warriors that just stayed in camp playing with their paws. "Why are you so damn loud, That's probably why grandmother said yes to making your sorry self an apprentice!" her day already started with her getting mad. The dark-pelted feline let out a low growl in annoyance, she had plans to bug some poor excuse of a warrior to take her out for hunting or something but here she was. She wanted to block out Cloverpaws ranting, but none of it concerned her. The apprentice could careless about how the other looked like

"I don't know about that you little copy cat, Grandmother is her own cat and the best one at it, no one can be like her, EVER" if only she was allowed to put her paws on this one, they would've been shoved away by now. They didn't very much appreciate others in her own little personal space and that is what this thing was doing right now. "Maybe starclan or whatever will keep you tiny, especially since you're talking habit is big enough" did this thing ever run out of air?! A part of her was convinced now that they probably could just continue on with their nonsense forever and still be able to talk again. "Repeat that first question to yourself carefully, how are you going to ask me if I know what I even look like with that knowledge I'm BLIND?" even if she wasn't outright facing loudmouth, she still had an incredulous look. This one didn't even bother to stop and think of what they were saying or asking, it seemed anything came to their mind and they spoke it. "DON'T YOU EVER BREATHE?!" her head lashed towards the loudmouth's direction. She was asking her way too many questions one after another and it was leaving her with a mild headache. "You don't see anything when your blind, for the love of all the prey we got PLEASE USE YOUR BRAIN" she snapped.

Header made by Marigold

Feel free to hit me up if you want to rp with me
Springburst/ Sunpaw / Wispypaw

Old July 9th, 2024, 05:30 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours
My Mood: Angelic

Newtbelly
ShadowClan

header by @/Daragca

So Hawkbite was far better at predicting Owlthroat than Newtbelly - no shock there. He wasn't even left with time to wonder what he'd do in that situation, Hawkbite almost instantly moved forward. Surveying the action, he titled his head to one side. Maybe these two were a good match! Initially, he was a little worried for Owlthroat. But, so far, neither seemed to greatly overpower the other... This was certainly turning out to be interesting. He glanced across the clearing - surely the two of them would garner a bit of attention soon? Spar's weren't all too rare, but they were often a shock to see.

@Daragca Owlthroat

Last edited by sleepyyjax; July 9th, 2024 at 05:31 PM.
Old July 9th, 2024, 05:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Hawkbite]
Enforcer Commander
Shadow Fiend | Agatha Kitty | Kitty Softpaws

Hawkbite felt the paw hit his chest and it winded him. He hissed at the pain and fell backwards solely from the force of the blow. He was fast to recover though. The Commander was already on his paws by the time Owlthroat could get resituated. "chhhk" The noise exhaled from between the teeth of the smirk that splayed on his lips. He needed some excitement like this. This was thrilling.

He could feel his lungs aching for air and he had to catch his breath before he could get moving again. There wasn't enough air to fuel his typically quick movements.

Was Owlthroat going to attempt another move?

@Daragca - Owlthroat | @sleepyyjax - Newtbelly

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 9th, 2024 at 05:32 PM.