Today 11:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 13th, 2021, 01:20 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lionsbeach

@Minty :: @I draw war cats
Crosskit stalked over to Chirpkit, eyeing the creature. “Look at it Chirpkit, unbreakable outside, painful pinchers. Let’s just let it be before one of us is hurt so bad we need to see the medicine cat.”
Old July 13th, 2021, 01:25 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

“Hmph, fine!” Chirpkit meowed, “Let’s go, quick! Before it catches it us!” She meowed before dashing off back to camp
@Minty @Beetlenose
Old July 13th, 2021, 02:06 PM
formerly estelle.

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by I draw war cats View Post
“Hmph, fine!” Chirpkit meowed, “Let’s go, quick! Before it catches it us!” She meowed before dashing off back to camp
@Minty @Beetlenose
@Beetlenose

(Sorry I couldn’t reply to this guys, I was at the library. You guys wanna start an rp with Snakepaw in the med den since I’m pretty sure they all got pinched?-

┍----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┑
character Website
https://mintyswcocats.webador.com/

┕----------------✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧----------------┙

bump me after 72 hours + I'll usually be online from 3pm-7pm (CT)
Old July 13th, 2021, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minty View Post
@Beetlenose

(Sorry I couldn’t reply to this guys, I was at the library. You guys wanna start an rp with Snakepaw in the med den since I’m pretty sure they all got pinched?-
(Sure, and don’t worry it’s fine)

@Beetlenose
Old July 13th, 2021, 04:12 PM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

Lizardfrost vibed. She had no personality beyond just working and training. She should go get one.

Last edited by Shade.; July 13th, 2021 at 04:12 PM.
Old July 20th, 2021, 08:10 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @implimm - affection pp approveeed
Ottersplash winced at a twinge in his chest, something stronger and closer than the lull of wistful melancholy he drowned in since arriving at Lionsbeach. He didn’t mean to make her cry. Unshed tears made Plumstorm’s eyes gleam a skyline blue, but now…now they fell down her cheeks. It was like watching himself through a mirror. He almost reached out to wipe them away. Except that there was a small voice, a little part of him that said this was good, that Plumstorm needed to let some of it go; maybe she carried too much. Maybe her thoughts weighed her down like a bucket of stones, invisible to everyone else but still so…heavy. Maybe she felt like he did.

Time passed differently here, Ottersplash mused. When he looked at this slender silver feline, the tom wondered if she was in fact a stranger, or if he’d known Plumstorm for years. It felt like every minute on the beach was a moon passed and gone, crumbling into oblivion but not altogether wasted.

Fluffy orange ears flicked toward Plumstorm when she stared talking again, and..yeah, ouch. It was a whole lot of stuff all at once that Otter wished he could reject instantly after so much practice—but that wasn’t how the truth worked, was it? He couldn’t just deny what Plum said. Not when something inside him hummed with agreement, something almost deeper than his conscious mind.

Maybe she was right, that was the reason they showed here alone, so…tired. Maybe they guarded themselves too well. “Yeah,” Ottersplash murmured, still feeling as if he talked through a haze. “I just hope that’s not..all there is, you know? To this.” He gestured with his tail—one lackluster sweep of it. Them. RiverClan. Life.

Something poked through his cloud of somberness like piercing rays of light. It started small, with Plumstorm accepting not just the physical comfort he offered, but…so much more. Ottersplash realized with the softest hint of surprise that he hadn’t expected her to say that. Return his words. It…he….stars, what was wrong with him? The tom with a thousand words waiting on his tongue couldn’t think of a single one.

She took her time approaching. Plumstorm gave him every opportunity to shy away, to decline, but Ottersplash only stared, looking into those crystal blue eyes of hers with a sort of wonder and let her. When their muzzles were a whisker length apart he didn’t pull away. He didn’t want to move; not when Plumstorm licked his soft fur, not when he felt the gentle pressure of her chin resting between his ears, not at all. When she touched him his heart quieted. With all the friends, all the lovers Ottersplash ever had in his life (and there were many), he never felt anything so intimate as this innocent gesture from a stranger. Who…didn’t feel so strange anymore. Kindred spirit, more like.

When Ottersplash finally moved, it wasn’t for distance, but closeness. You’re not alone. Instinct overtook the tom and he brushed his cheek along Plumstorm’s neck, nestling his nose into her shoulder while he circled the feline’s slender figure with his tail. Shutting his eyes against the ethereal glow of the sunset felt…good. The occasional throb of his crying-induced headache grounded him, but it just was so nice to be able to close his eyes. To stay quiet for a moment and let actions speak.

He wasn’t magically whole—Otter bet Plum wasn’t either—but for the first time in a long time, he felt sort of…free. Seen. Safe; it was something special he couldn’t share with other cats because he didn’t let them, because even Ottersplash had trouble scaling his own walls. Must've been the right place right time for each of them to find each other. He didn’t know how much stock he put in fate, but a naïve, idealistic part of Otter that still breathed every once in a while wanted to believe meeting Plumstorm wasn’t chance...that it was meant to be.

Ottersplash smiled against her fur, because Starclan - he never wanted to think so much about anything again. Exhausting as hell.

Last edited by Ziera; July 20th, 2021 at 08:10 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2021, 08:23 AM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

My Mood: Mysterious

Kestrelsplash ༄ @Nixey

Kestrelsplash flicked the sand from one, two, three, all four of his paws as he rested himself a fox-length away from the waves that crashed against the solid ground. He watched everything that went by his view; seagulls flying off with either successful catches in their beaks or nothing at all.

Now that he thought about it, him and all of the other cats in Riverclan had the same problem, maybe even the other Clans were in the same situation, except without fish. All creatures never found food all the time. Sometimes Kestrelsplash came back with prey and other times he didn't, just like the seagulls.

But they, still, were so different.

Kestrelsplash thought harder about this less-than-important scenario; Mice ate grass, he ate mice, things like foxes and badgers, if hungry enough, would eat him. " Not like they could ever catch me, or kill me." He blurted without much thought, and he looked around to see if anyone had heard him. When nothing explicitly came over to embarrass him, he laid down and gave a lazy stretch.

|| Didn't know what to say so have Splash thinking about dumb stuff--||

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."

Last edited by VexSkullz; August 22nd, 2021 at 08:24 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2021, 08:56 AM
Ni Ni

Bump Policy: Every 48 hours

~Dawnwhisper~
Paws drug lightly against the ground as Dawnwhisper made their way towards Lionsbeach. The silvery cat looked in all honestly exhausted, from what there was no true way to tell. Dawnwhisper had gotten plenty of sleep, surprisingly, hadn’t pushed themself too much, so what could be the problem here?
However, when another scent of a cat hit them, Dawnwhisper seemed to perk up and turn towards it. The best she could, Dawnwhisper perked her black flopped over ears to see if they could catch any sound. Maybe they wouldn’t have to be alone today? Normally they’d spend the day with Blizzardwind or one of their other friends, but maybe it was time to make a new one.
Padding over towards the scent, interest shown in their gaze as they did indeed come across a cat. Stepping over, Dawnwhisper raised their voice softly “hello,” seemed to be all they could muster currently. It may have been a good start though, at least he knew they were here.
@AntiAngelic

"I am out with lanterns
looking for myself"

Old September 2nd, 2021, 09:17 AM
★𓊈𒆜ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏ𒆜𓊉★

|| SORRY this is so late, school and other posts got me distracted ||

Kestrelsplash ༄ @Nixey

He didn't move at first. He was thinking the cat he heard was talking to someone else, but he was curious. He pricked his ears then let his head turn a bit to glance at who they were. He was being looked at by the other, and he shuddered a bit, then wondered what the cat had to say.

Hello.

He forgot the silver cat had already greeted themselves! He flinched and jumped up, sand flying around as he twisted to face the fellow, then gave an awkward twitch of his whiskers before he dipped his head. "Hello, to you, too. What brings you here to Lionsbeach?" He left the response at that, since he himself didn't know why he was on land like this, but it was relaxing. Maybe that was why. The sand and the shore had pulled him into the atmosphere. He put his focus back on the main topic; the cat he was talking to.

"INFERIOR."
|| Character storage/finder ||
|| Interaction finder/tracker ||
|| Bump me whenever! ||
"Hate the character, not the user."
Old September 3rd, 2021, 02:26 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps

- @Hakuna -

Honeypetal padded through the territory. It had taken her a while to grow accustomed to her lost foreleg. Missing a limb had been incredibly hard, and coming to terms with the events prior to the incident was almost harder then walking with three legs. As she unconsciously drew the memories closer, the images she only remembered flashes of came screeching through her mind.

¨Honeypaw!¨
An old she-cat looked down at her. Golden eyes full of horror and fear.
Searing pain had ripped through her. Blood was all she saw.
She had screamed.
The pain.... it was dizzying. Her legs would have crumbled beneath her if one wasn't being crushed between the slavering, frothy jaws of death.
But the blackness came.
It came fast, engulfing her and and flooding her senses.
¨NO!¨
[

Terrible fear jolted through her, and she stumbled, losing her focus of balance and crashing down into the pebbly shore. Her chin grazed the rocks, and she winced, bending down and using her forhead to help push herself back up into a standing position. The pain wasn't bad, but the resentment and sadness tightened her throat. Tears stung her eyes and the scrapes stung her flesh. She was so hideous... clumsy.... stupid.

Why couldn't StarClan just stop torturing her? Hadn't she suffered enough?

nightshade | birdsnow | daybreak | fallenkit
Closed Thread