Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please make sure to read this important policy change and reminder!

Check out WCO's first ever short story contest!
Allegiances
ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cat: Wolfpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader: Stormstar
Deputy: Owltalon
Medicine Cat: Berryshine
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Cobwebfern

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Crowtooth
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Rabbitpaw
Recent Threads
[F] Doedapple Finder..
Last post by Hana
Today 01:46 PM
The Webbing filled with...
by Red'fur
Last post by Red'fur
Today 01:45 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by RainFall Wonders
Today 01:41 PM
ThunderClan Warriors' Den
by dino.
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:27 PM
WindClan Territory
by Ian
Last post by Splitmoon
Today 01:25 PM

Old March 1st, 2024, 03:47 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Haven Springs

Fishfreckle

Go With the Flow | Silver Tongue [Perm]

Fishfreckle heard everything.

Well, that was a lie, but he heard enough. The small tom noticed that Birdsnow had left camp, and with how unstable things were at the moment, he decided to track down her scent and follow. Of course, he had started his little excursion late, however, he did notice some more smells mingling with the clan leader’s own. Being ever curious, and not sure if he should be prepared for a fight or not, Fishfreckle hid somewhere where the leader was in view. It seemed that someone had done something wrong as he heard the last little bit of her conversation with some cat. Ha, imagine getting exiled.

Anyways… that was all fine and dandy, but some other rando came out of who knows where to tell Birdsnow to… exile herself…? That was very… odd. Anyways, Fishfreckle being the argumentative little stick in the mud that he was, was not about to just let this slide. The leader had been uhh, provoked? Threatened? He didn’t know what to call that interaction. The whole thing just seemed silly and he had half a mind to laugh in the other cat’s face. He restrained himself. For now.

Sauntering out of his spot, Fishfreckle maneuvered himself between the other interloper (Eaglecall) and Birdleader. Eyes narrowed scrutinizingly, he just blinked at the other tom for a moment. ”Now, I’m no leader but…” He began, inspecting a paw, as if bored ”That sounds like treason to me. A silly request ‘Exile yourself because you’re too mean’ – HA, don’t make me laugh.” The spotted tabby turned his attention back to the cat in front of him ”A part of being the leader is enforcing rules. Those who choose not to follow rules despite numerous warnings deserve to die for jeapoardizing the safety of the clan. RiverClan used to be the strongest clan in the forest, now look at us. We have weaklings like you who think they can just order the leader around. And for what? Because she was a little mean? Oh, did she hurt your feelings? You poor little thing! Would you like your mother to come lick the wounds on your heart, or would you rather me do it? That was rhetorical by the way. I don’t care about your feelings, get the hell out of here and go join Shellwhisker since you empathize with them so much.”

Well…. He felt like he had toned things down a bit. It was much nicer than most of the other things that he’d said to others. Baby steps, right!? He couldn’t just suddenly be nice all at once, he had to start somewhere!

Turning his head to Birdsnow, he gave her a lazy grin without any of the humor ”How about it? You think this one should be exiled too? I for one am a firm believer in humiliation and execution – there’s this idea I have, I’m thinking a mob of clanmates breaking their legs, throwing them into a hole on the beach and waiting for hightide and have the rest of the clan watch while they drown. Lovely isn’t it?” Oh, the twisted things a bored mind could think of. Of course, he severely doubted that Birdleader would go along with his plan, however, perhaps if he offered it, it’d scare the other one (he still hadn’t bothered to figure out his name) from acting like that further. Of course, it also did mean that the idea was potentially an option and could be implemented later. Of course, that was what he’d do if he were leader. Hell, he’d have done that to Brattystar (Bumblestar) if he had been given the opportunity. Just who the hell did she think she was barging into his camp like that…

[Whoops this ended up far longer than I planned. Enjoy my local RiverClan asshole @poppy @Cubeisdagoat ]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old March 5th, 2024, 03:20 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Treepaw
-he/him/they/them-AMAB-13 moons-Beefed Up Tier 2 Active-

Treepaw shook off his fur, ``I'll go that-a-way`` He said, pointing to the left with his ear and walking away.

He stretched and ran off to the side before sniffing, the large Tom quickly caught the scent of something large. Raccoon? Fox? Badger? He thought, excited to show off his worth to his clanmates. He was ready to be a warrior, and to do that? Fight off something big and feisty in front of his peers. He stalked up through the brush, not too far from the others. He shook his fur and peered over a bush, seeing his opponent. His clan was going to eat well tonight.

There was a fat pine marten, lazing around, dazed and bored. Treepaw wiggled his haunches and leaned back, pouncing on the large, ferret-like creature. The long, fluffy worm was just about half his size as he dug his teeth in it's neck. The pine marten let out a squeak and scythed his nose, leaving it bloody red- but didn't put up much of a fight for him. Its body went limp and he proudly walked it over, dragging its long corpse on the ground. He buried it by a pine tree and shook the leaves and bramble from his fur, licking the blood from his nose.

``Damn it, ow!`` He said softly, licking his nose again as the blood dripped slowly down his muzzle.

@Sklee @Frozen Reign

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old March 8th, 2024, 10:07 AM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Dreaming

-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
She/her|Warrior|riverclan
-------------
Dawnripple padded quietly beside the patrol. her mind wandered, and she nearly bumped into Treepaw as he stopped. she shook her head, then, remembering the nature of the patrol she was on, tasted the air to see if there was any other prey in the area. she couldn't smell much though, and summarized that the other creatures in the vicinity had been scared off by Treepaw's catch. @Sklee @peachfuzz~
Flamegaze|Character Finder|Random Art Shop
Old March 8th, 2024, 09:28 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Reign View Post
-❅-❅Dawnripple❅-❅-
She/her|Warrior|riverclan
-------------
Dawnripple padded quietly beside the patrol. her mind wandered, and she nearly bumped into Treepaw as he stopped. she shook her head, then, remembering the nature of the patrol she was on, tasted the air to see if there was any other prey in the area. she couldn't smell much though, and summarized that the other creatures in the vicinity had been scared off by Treepaw's catch. @Sklee @peachfuzz~
Amberwing gave Treepaw a grin at his catch, and sniffed around. It was really unfortunate even her nose couldn't pick up much. "Well, a pine marten is a wonderful catch! We probably shouldn't return with just one thing though, right?" She sniffed around some more, genuinely not smelling a single other bit of prey in the area. "But... There is nothing else here... I guess we'll head back and report this big catch before dropping it on the fresh prey pile, if that's ok with you guys."

@peachfuzz~
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old March 12th, 2024, 05:41 AM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

@Sklee @Frozen Reign

``Well we should head back`` Treeheart meowed, hauling the martin onto his back and walking back to camp

(Sorry for the short post, I just woke up)

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; March 12th, 2024 at 05:42 AM.
Old March 14th, 2024, 08:51 AM
that's very noice!

Bump Policy: 2 days [ONLY for timesensitive]
My Mood: Sleepy

Dusklion - RiverClan Warrior

It seemed that Moondapple was a no-show. Letting out a small grumble, Dusklion got to her paws and gestured with her tail for Sharkhail to follow her. "If we wait here any longer, we'll be dead 'n buried before Moondapple decides to be a competent warrior," was all she said as she whisked out of camp and towards Haven Springs.

In the warmer moons, outside of Lionsbeach, this usually was one of the spots that the dark tabby went to the most often. Something about setting paw on the smooth stone or taking a small dip into the warm water. "There've been fox sightins' around here 'bout a moon ago - keep your eyes 'n ears alert." Dusk figured she didn't need to tell the full-grown warrior anymore than that, so she slunk off towards one area.

Immediately upon parting her jaws and tasting the air, it was easy to pick up the earthy trace of prey. She slipped into a hunter's crouch with ease and let her paws remain silent as she moved fluidly, tail held still behind her. Foraging near a crack in one of the rocks, off to the side of one of the springs, Dusk spotted a couple of mice. Quick reflexes allowed her to lunge forward, killing one with a claw blow and the other with her jaws. She picked both up in her jaws and trotted over to where the ground was diggable, placing them inside to retrieve later.

[ @Fish - I MENTIONED THE WRONG PERSON I AM SO SORRY ]

please do not mention me at the skyridge ♥
"always find me, yeah? i'm not gonna leave you behind."
stormstar is riverclan's leader; she has an open den policy!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingriverclan leader's den

Last edited by taillow; March 16th, 2024 at 11:51 AM.
Old March 14th, 2024, 11:14 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Frostmelt quickened the pace alongside Seabreeze, the sandy grey-blue tom went to sway his tail but it pitifully wagged instead. He winced but didn’t falter in his steps…and then he did, tripping slightly over air as the other’s question processed. Seabreeze blinked his blue eyes a few times as his ears flipped down slightly. Since Cloverpaw, was likely what the rest of the sentence was going to be. Awful, but…better in some ways recently. It’s been almost 9 moons since she passed away. “It’s better now. I don’t want to talk about it.” The short tone made Seabreeze feel a bit guilty but he really didn’t want to spiral into another episode. Maybe he’ll be more open to talking about it in a while, but certainly not right now, so soon after all the reminders.

Fortunately, Frostmelt changed the conversation as they made their way outside the cold air sliding through his fur as they left the camp. Blue eyes met golden and Seabreeze found himself laughing slightly at Frostmelt’s tripping- he didn’t think there were other cats just as bad as Seabreeze was at socializing. It made him feel a bit more real, like he wasn’t something different pretending to be a cat, “Hunting sounds fine, shall we go to Haven Springs, there tends to be some birds hanging around and the heat from the springs sounds nice right about now.” The wind decided to confirm the fact, blowing an especially biting zephyr through the territory that wormed its way into his fur and caused a shiver to run through his body.

Frostmelt was an odd cat, the tom thought as he switched directions to Haven Springs, one that once Seabreeze noticed seemed to be around more often than originally thought. Seabreeze didn’t really mind, the odd cat was kind if not a bit clumsy but Seabreeze really couldn't hold that against him given his own social skills. It was almost a bit worrying but the warrior didn’t want to make it worse for Frostmelt so he didn’t say anything. The tom hummed gently, padding along of bi-colored paws, awaiting Frostmelt’s next words with boundless patience. There was no rush, not right now.
[ @Epiales - Frostmelt ]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing
Old March 14th, 2024, 03:13 PM
Matching with @/Rowan!

Bump Policy: ALWAYS. PLEASEEEE
My Mood: Adorable

`~Owltalon
She\Warrior\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty (ACTIVE!)

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Cats or no cats, Owltalon still had a patrol to report. Getting her whiskers in a bunch just because a few warriors didn't come was not necessary. She'd just get through the patrol all on her lonesome.

Her paws shivered under the wet ground. The brown she-cat grimly ignored the harsh sting of cold as she trotted on.

She assumed that this was a hunting patrol. This time she'd have to actually rely on her foggy memory. Well then, why not make a competition for herself? It's not like she had any company.

Walking alongside the sea shore, she watched carefully as seagulls squaked past, their numb little brains oblivious to their soon demise.

Owltalon wasn't the best at hunting birds (ironic huh?), but there was no way she was going to let that stop her. She had to bring back as much prey as three cats would. That is, unless the other members decided to show up.

She could've waited for them, truthfully, but she was far to excited to lead her first patrol. Plus, food was needed more than ever.

Owltalon ultimately decided that she'd bring back a good amount of prey and then get back to camp and wait, at most, five more sunrises.

Finally leading a patrol was still an amazing excitement for her, so she wasn't about to throw away her opportunity if it turned out the chosen cats were just a bit busy.

She ended up bringing back two seagulls, a handful of small mice, and a good amount of fish. Maybe five? She was very pleased with the hunt regardless.

Okay... five more sunrises. She could wait that long, most certainly. And with that, she bounded off to camp with dead seagulsl draped over her back with fish and mice wedged in-between her jaws.

Tags: Firetail @SpiritWolf_yt
Eaglecall @Cubeisdagoat

(Super duper sorry! I just wanted to make sure Owltalon got some prey just in case y'all were busy or dealing with something IRL. I am willing to wait five days for you all! Thank you^^)

Owltalon is the current Riverclan Deputy.
If you need her, mention me!

Riverclan Resources
My Art Shop!
Old March 15th, 2024, 10:21 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 15 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Frostmelt quickened the pace alongside Seabreeze, the sandy grey-blue tom went to sway his tail but it pitifully wagged instead. He winced but didn’t falter in his steps…and then he did, tripping slightly over air as the other’s question processed. Seabreeze blinked his blue eyes a few times as his ears flipped down slightly. Since Cloverpaw, was likely what the rest of the sentence was going to be. Awful, but…better in some ways recently. It’s been almost 9 moons since she passed away. “It’s better now. I don’t want to talk about it.” The short tone made Seabreeze feel a bit guilty but he really didn’t want to spiral into another episode. Maybe he’ll be more open to talking about it in a while, but certainly not right now, so soon after all the reminders.

Fortunately, Frostmelt changed the conversation as they made their way outside the cold air sliding through his fur as they left the camp. Blue eyes met golden and Seabreeze found himself laughing slightly at Frostmelt’s tripping- he didn’t think there were other cats just as bad as Seabreeze was at socializing. It made him feel a bit more real, like he wasn’t something different pretending to be a cat, “Hunting sounds fine, shall we go to Haven Springs, there tends to be some birds hanging around and the heat from the springs sounds nice right about now.” The wind decided to confirm the fact, blowing an especially biting zephyr through the territory that wormed its way into his fur and caused a shiver to run through his body.

Frostmelt was an odd cat, the tom thought as he switched directions to Haven Springs, one that once Seabreeze noticed seemed to be around more often than originally thought. Seabreeze didn’t really mind, the odd cat was kind if not a bit clumsy but Seabreeze really couldn't hold that against him given his own social skills. It was almost a bit worrying but the warrior didn’t want to make it worse for Frostmelt so he didn’t say anything. The tom hummed gently, padding along of bi-colored paws, awaiting Frostmelt’s next words with boundless patience. There was no rush, not right now.
[ @Epiales - Frostmelt ]

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

If Frostmelt didn't have all that fur, you could probably see his cheeks redden from embarrassment. Not only did he stutter and stumble over words, but randomly threw out words. But when he heard Sea silently laughing, Frost could only smile slightly, even if what he said was silly. "Yeah, that sounds nice," Frostmelt said, a small purr building that he kept down, he didn't need to make it weird being as happy as he was right now. The mood seemed to be a neutral positive, he figured. His paws ached a little, but he seemed to forget them, almost going numb as he continued walking. Usually, he would pay attention to each step he took, which he didn't do now. A little part of Frostmelt seemed to wonder how it would've been if the two were friends when they were kits, of course they saw each other around, or at least Frost did. Frost paid attention to every detail, but didn't most kits? He seemed to stare, which gave him a few nippings in the tail but it never stopped him. He wondered if Sea had always been this way, almost too calm, too quiet. Or was it just because of the death? What would he have been like before all of that? He knew death, trauma.. it could change people, but how much?

At this point, he wasn't paying attention to anything at all, lost in his thoughts about how it could've been versus how it is now. What could he have done to change all of this? Both of them had pulled themselves from Social interaction with other cats, but at least Sea had a sister... where did she go again? He remembered a death, a sister, he didn't remember who died, what sister... His head was starting to hurt again, which pushed him out of his thoughts. He slowly continued padding along next to Sea as well, enjoying the company. "So.. uh.. does... your tail hurt?" Frost asked awkwardly and slowly, he meant for it to come out, less awkward, but he needed a minute to think in between words. And what an awkward question, was he not supposed to ask that? Of course, Frost noticed him wincing now and again when he saw the nubbin move. Was that a weird thing to notice? And would you even consider it a tail anymore?

He waited for the response, or, the not response that Sea would give to him. Or maybe Sea would snap at him and angrily walk off, then Frost would have to think to himself about what he said that was wrong. There was something strange about Frost, how he socialized and thought, and how he figured others around him noticed the things that he did. Sometimes he would stay quiet to feel older because when he talked it seemed childish. All the kits talk nonstop, and Frost does that, for the most part, when nervous. "S-sorry if that was a weird thing to ask," Frost mewed, again, voice quickening, something he did in habit when embarrassed or, again, nervous.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art ShopFinder for all kitties

Last edited by Epiales; March 15th, 2024 at 10:22 AM.
Old March 15th, 2024, 02:44 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 17| riverclan warrior|
"dulce bellum inexpertis" ~ War is sweet to those who have never fought.
"Factus sum sicut homo sine adjutorio, inter mortuuos liber." ~ I have become like a person without help, living among the dead.

If Frostmelt didn't have all that fur, you could probably see his cheeks redden from embarrassment. Not only did he stutter and stumble over words, but randomly threw out words. But when he heard Sea silently laughing, Frost could only smile slightly, even if what he said was silly. "Yeah, that sounds nice," Frostmelt said, a small purr building that he kept down, he didn't need to make it weird being as happy as he was right now. The mood seemed to be a neutral positive, he figured. His paws ached a little, but he seemed to forget them, almost going numb as he continued walking. Usually, he would pay attention to each step he took, which he didn't do now. A little part of Frostmelt seemed to wonder how it would've been if the two were friends when they were kits, of course they saw each other around, or at least Frost did. Frost paid attention to every detail, but didn't most kits? He seemed to stare, which gave him a few nippings in the tail but it never stopped him. He wondered if Sea had always been this way, almost too calm, too quiet. Or was it just because of the death? What would he have been like before all of that? He knew death, trauma.. it could change people, but how much?

At this point, he wasn't paying attention to anything at all, lost in his thoughts about how it could've been versus how it is now. What could he have done to change all of this? Both of them had pulled themselves from Social interaction with other cats, but at least Sea had a sister... where did she go again? He remembered a death, a sister, he didn't remember who died, what sister... His head was starting to hurt again, which pushed him out of his thoughts. He slowly continued padding along next to Sea as well, enjoying the company. "So.. uh.. does... your tail hurt?" Frost asked awkwardly and slowly, he meant for it to come out, less awkward, but he needed a minute to think in between words. And what an awkward question, was he not supposed to ask that? Of course, Frost noticed him wincing now and again when he saw the nubbin move. Was that a weird thing to notice? And would you even consider it a tail anymore?

He waited for the response, or, the not response that Sea would give to him. Or maybe Sea would snap at him and angrily walk off, then Frost would have to think to himself about what he said that was wrong. There was something strange about Frost, how he socialized and thought, and how he figured others around him noticed the things that he did. Sometimes he would stay quiet to feel older because when he talked it seemed childish. All the kits talk nonstop, and Frost does that, for the most part, when nervous. "S-sorry if that was a weird thing to ask," Frost mewed, again, voice quickening, something he did in habit when embarrassed or, again, nervous.

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Warrior | Moons: 16 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Bi-colored paws slowed for a moment as Seabreeze processed the question and then matches Frostmelt’s speed again. The sandy grey-blue feline flicked his ears as he took a moment to think over words, “it is an odd thing to ask…I mean-uhh, I mean we did just have..a raid? It broke really bad and then Spottedstream kind of…cut it off.” Seabreeze continued onto something else, not really in the mood to talk about his injuries or details on the raid. Rather, turning blue eyes onto the world around the pair of traveling cats, ears tuned into any notice of nearby prey. They were going to hunt at bit as well so may as well. Seabreeze gave an awkward little smile as he turned the conversation elsewhere, words clunky, “This is good practice, I’m not the best with catching birds. I’m best at fishing to be honest.

As the words settled into the air, Seabreeze’s ear twitched. The fluttering of wings on the wind caught the cat’s attention and he hushed Frostmelt lightly with a single sound. The warrior lowered and stalked forward to where he paused and scented the air and readjusted his position to be downwind to the bird. Pushing past some of the greenery and off of the worn trail of hundreds of paws, Frostmelt behind him became a second thought. Seabreeze went into warrior mode, slipping easily into the mindset of work and not thought. Slow, careful steps, each paw stepping lightly to avoid brushing or upsetting any of the vegetation and scaring off the catch. Eventually, blue eyes made contact with a seagull. The bird was pecking at the soil at its talons, blissfully unaware of the feline that lurked only a tail length away. With a powerful pounce, Seabreeze shot forward- eyes locked on the bird as it desperately tries to take off.

Seabreeze’s claws caught on its wings and whacked it down and to the floor where the feline pounced and killed it before it had another shot at the sky. The warrior purred as he sat back on his haunches to view the prey. It was a fairly good catch given the season. It really was starting to warm up if the gulls were returning to their nests here. The newleaf should be good for Riverclan. The cat picked up the prey and returned swiftly to where he left Frostmelt alone, he dropped the bird and nervously looked away from the other’s golden eyes, “So-sorry, about that- running off I mean, heard the seagull,” The tom gave a small wave to the bird at his paws. Frostmelt would understand, he was the one that suggested that they hunt. It helped ease his nervousness a bit to have purpose rather than being stuck trying to understand his own mind enough to socialize properly. Also to avoid his brain constantly being sad.

As he stood there, Seabreeze shuffled his weight, well umm- what now? He motioned to the trail that the pair were walking before the distraction came. His brief confidence was swiftly swept up in a tide of insecurity. It’s waves taking Seabreeze’s words for a moment but left his general okay-ness alone unlike normal. Usually sadness accompanied the switch from warrior mindset to Seabreeze mindset but he felt okay right now for once. Maybe, he found Frostmelt better company than he originally realized. It had Seabreeze giggling a small bit before he sobered up, hopefully Frostmelt wouldn’t ask, the feline wasn’t sure he could explain in a way that could make sense.

Sho-uld, should we continue?…then?

[+1 Seagull]
[Carrying 1/8 Items]

[On mobile so sorry about any mistakes]

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; March 17th, 2024 at 11:58 AM.