Today 06:42 PM
Training Day
Last post by gs29513
Today 06:28 PM

Old February 7th, 2023, 03:51 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: Sunkissed Creek

Darkpaw's dark brown eyes were focused on Thrushfur as he hunted. She aspired to be able to hunt like that one day. His movements seemed controlled and sharp. Then she snapped out of her trance, remembering they were on a patrol and she needed to contribute to the hunt, too. She felt his gaze on her now and she gave him a swift nod. Okay... time to use what she had learnt. The white molly dropped into a crouch which was still a little bit sloppy (she hadn't fully mastered it yet but the basics were there), her jet black paws covered by the snow. She began sniffing for prey, and many scents wafted into her nostrils. One of the most dominant ones was mouse.

So she went towards it, making sure not to pad in the direction of the wind. That would just let the mouse know of her presence. Soon the prey came into sight. It was quite fat, but it seemed to be distracted, so she could get quite near. Go as close as you can and then... pounce! She extended her legs forward, claws unsheathing in midair. With one paw she held the mouse down which was quite hard because it wriggled a lot, then she bit it in the neck. A smile of triumph crept onto her maw as she headed back to Thrushfur. That was her first catch she'd done on her own and it was a success!

[ @Eaglet ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Mistyshard Kit Finder
Old February 21st, 2023, 12:48 PM
time to wake up

Status: may have forgotten some rps so please bump me if needed!
Bump Policy: do not bump - on hiatus
My Mood: Distracted

Drippingleaf waited for a long time for Pinefuzz to show up, but to no avail. Annoyed with her Clanmate for shirking their duty, she left camp with a huff.

Making her way to Sunkissed Creek, she began searching for the flower Sundust had specified. She wasn’t too confident that she’d find anything, but given the warmer weather that had blessed the Clans lately, she figured it was at least a little possible.

Eventually, she managed to find a few flowers that matched the description Sundust had given. Snipping them off with her teeth, she gathered them in her jaws and headed back to camp.
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 23rd, 2023, 11:18 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Goldenwing
@Willowfern

The golden feline was taking a quick shelter beneath a short tree, relaxing as he listened to the snow fall. It was a soft, gentle thing. The cracks of the branches from trees, the little 'fwumps' of the snow falling to the ground, it was soothing. It made him want to curl up and simply, exist. Life had a habit of moving too fast, sometimes other's wouldn't realize when it was time to stop, appreciate it all.

The soft crunching of snow began to fill the clearing, ears twitching as he raised his head, making sure it wasn't a predator, he didn't want to meet his end relaxing out in the territory no thank you. His gaze softened, however, once he realized it was a Clanmate. "Hey mate." he chirped, a smile blooming across his maw. Now, he himself wasn't too familiar with everyone around him, yes he knew them, but not on a personal level. So the other's name left his mind, unable to pinpoint who they were exactly.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site || WCO Minecraft Origins Server ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old February 26th, 2023, 12:31 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur padded in front of Oriolepaw at a steady speed. They still needed to see many placed, and Thunderclan territory was big. ”Sunkissed Creek.” He announced as they came to a flowing stream in a lovely clearing where Sootfur had once, as an apprentice, played with Flameheart in the water. It was still a beautiful place, even in leaf-bare.

”A good place for hunting or relaxing, but even though this is our territory, always be wary of possible predators. If you see any new burrows, dens or weird scents, always back up and report to the clan immediately.” He wanted to be back here so much with his mate, but there hadn’t been much time lately.

He gave Oriolepaw some time to explore the area for some time, resting silently on the shores of the flowing water with one paw touching slightly the cold water. When the apprentice came back to him, he got to his paws and signaled with his tail to follow, giving the place one last glance before leaving.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Cherry~ ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old February 26th, 2023, 01:40 PM

My Mood: Stressed
Default a ghost's revenge part 2

a massive black cat with dark orange eyes and many scars.
crunch, crunch, crunch the paw steps sank into the snow covered ground below the massive tom. his eyes as always remained glued to the ground deep in thought. training has been..somewhat useful if im being honest. alder'step hasnt committed any sins that im aware of..it could be useful to keep him around for the time being! a bit of movement caught his eye as he spotted a mouse scurrying about. thinking it somewhat odd he dropped into a somewhat near perfect hunters crouch. if it wasnt for his parents expecting him to do everything perfectly then he probably woulve been another idiot in the crowd. the cold had numbed his paws as he slunk forward, his bushy tail never once moving. then in a blink of an eye the mouse was firmly grasped dead between his maw. its getting warmer. maybe newleaf is coming sooner than i expected. then come again ill still feel cold no matter how warm it is ill never feel warmth again. his eyes glinted over at the thought of warmer days when he was a kit. his teeth clenched tighter around the mouse in his maw and before long he heard a crunch as bones were broken in the tiny limp body. deciding it would be best to drop it off somewhere he quickly dug a hole in the snow and dropped it inside before covering it back up.

he was about to go find some more when he spotted paw tracks in the snow. padding over to them he bent down to sniff at them. his eyes narrowed as he didnt recognize any clan scent, but what he did find was rogue scent. huffing a grumble of annoyance he stood up and began to follow the other cats steps. i honestly dont know if these cats just want to die or are they just plain stupid. who the hell would dare enter thunderclan territory. annoyance was staring to take root inside of ghost'paw as the new comer didnt show signs of stopping for a break. every now and then he'd glimpse the end of a tail and quicken his pace only to find the other cat already gone. is this fool toying with me?! annoyance gave way to agner and his pace picked up until he was speed walking. the sun was starting to set overhead. GREAT IVE WASTED A ENTIRE DAY ON THIS DAMMED FOOL! tail lashing he turned a corner and was thrown off balance by another cat as they threw themself at him. having been pushed to the ground ghost'paw was now seething in rage and kicked out with out streched claws. the cat that had landed on him was thrown a few tail lengths away and landed with a heavy thump! to the ground.

maw pulling pack into a snarl he spat a curse at the cat who had attacked him. just what the actual hell are you doing out here you fool. if you dare answer with something stupid ill kill you on the spot! the other cat let out a dry laugh dont push your luck kid. youd be lucky if you walked away alive. something inside of ghost'paw snaped. he uttered one word. SINNER jumping to his paws he launched himself at the rogues and slammed his full weight onto them, crushing them from below while sinking his claws deep into their shoulders. he could feel the warmth of blood oozing out from around his claws and excitement grew in his eyes. sinner! sinner! sinner! his mind was a mess as he bit down one one of the other cats forepaws. he refused to let go until he heard a snap! crunch! the other cat yowled in pain but was silenced with a heavy clawed paw to the face. ghost the moved to the other paw and did the same. there you go. now you cant run from me. he stepped off the other cat who laid there dazed. a gentle smile slid across his maw as he gazed at the disabled cat, their two front paws bent at odd angels and they keapt bleeding soaking the white snow red.

after a while ghostpaw got up and grabbed the other cat by the scruff. he then began to drag them back the way they came, towards the creek. after getting back over to the creek ghostpaw dropped the cat once more. shh its gonna be ok. once im done with you, you'll be judged by the cats above and below then you'll be granted the true punishment you deserve. lifting a paw he thrust the other cats head underwater and held him firmly. the other cat struggled at first but his life was already being snuffed out of him. at last the body stilled and ghostpaw lifted his paw from the other cats head. he snorted in amusement before walking into the freezing water himself. washing away the scent and the blood from his fur. after coming out he groomed himself dry then picked up his mouse. on the way back he caught a vole and carried that back as well.

//open to find the other cats dead body\\

@Acantha
@valery
@Pluto!
keep in mind that this cat is old and frail from lack of food and shelter, ghost was only able to kill him through luck.

Last edited by Yugo.; February 28th, 2023 at 07:52 AM.
Old February 26th, 2023, 03:10 PM
silly billy!!

Bump Policy: every 48 hours
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: a ghost's revenge part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokichi View Post
ghost'paw
a massive black cat with dark orange eyes and many scars.
crunch, crunch, crunch the paw steps sank into the snow covered ground below the massive tom. his eyes as always remained glued to the ground deep in thought. training has been..somewhat useful if im being honest. alder'step hasnt committed any sins that im aware of..it could be useful to keep him around for the time being! a bit of movement caught his eye as he spotted a mouse scurrying about. thinking it somewhat odd he dropped into a somewhat near perfect hunters crouch. if it wasnt for his parents expecting him to do everything perfectly then he probably woulve been another idiot in the crowd. the cold had numbed his paws as he slunk forward, his bushy tail never once moving. then in a blink of an eye the mouse was firmly grasped dead between his maw. its getting warmer. maybe newleaf is coming sooner than i expected. then come again ill still feel cold no matter how warm it is ill never feel warmth again. his eyes glinted over at the thought of warmer days when he was a kit. his teeth clenched tighter around the mouse in his maw and before long he heard a crunch as bones were broken in the tiny limp body. deciding it would be best to drop it off somewhere he quickly dug a hole in the snow and dropped it inside before covering it back up.

he was about to go find some more when he spotted paw tracks in the snow. padding over to them he bent down to sniff at them. his eyes narrowed as he didnt recognize any clan scent, but what he did find was rogue scent. huffing a grumble of annoyance he stood up and began to follow the other cats steps. i honestly dont know if these cats just want to die or are they just plain stupid. who the hell would dare enter thunderclan territory. annoyance was staring to take root inside of ghost'paw as the new comer didnt show signs of stopping for a break. every now and then he'd glimpse the end of a tail and quicken his pace only to find the other cat already gone. is this fool toying with me?! annoyance gave way to agner and his pace picked up until he was speed walking. the sun was starting to set overhead. GREAT IVE WASTED A ENTIRE DAY ON THIS DAMMED FOOL! tail lashing he turned a corner and was thrown off balance by another cat as they threw themself at him. having been pushed to the ground ghost'paw was now seething in rage and kicked out with out streched claws. the cat that had landed on him was thrown a few tail lengths away and landed with a heavy thump! to the ground.

maw pulling pack into a snarl he spat a curse at the cat who had attacked him. just what the actual hell are you doing out here you fool. if you dare answer with something stupid ill kill you on the spot! the other cat let out a dry laugh dont push your luck kid. youd be lucky if you walked away alive. something inside of ghost'paw snaped. he uttered one word. SINNER jumping to his paws he launched himself at the rogues and slammed his full weight onto them, crushing them from below while sinking his claws deep into their shoulders. he could feel the warmth of blood oozing out from around his claws and excitement grew in his eyes. sinner! sinner! sinner! his mind was a mess as he bit down one one of the other cats forepaws. he refused to let go until he heard a snap! crunch! the other cat yowled in pain but was silenced with a heavy clawed paw to the face. ghost the moved to the other paw and did the same. there you go. now you cant run from me. he stepped off the other cat who laid there dazed. a gentle smile slid across his maw as he gazed at the disabled cat, their two front paws bent at odd angels and they keapt bleeding soaking the white snow red.

after a while ghostpaw got up and grabbed the other cat by the scruff. he then began to drag them back the way they came, towards the creek. after getting back over to the creek ghostpaw dropped the cat once more. shh its gonna be ok. once im done with you, you'll be judged by the cats above and below then you'll be granted the true punishment you deserve. lifting a paw he thrust the other cats head underwater and held him firmly. the other cat struggled at first but his life was already being snuffed out of him. at last the body stilled and ghostpaw lifted his paw from the other cats head. he snorted in amusement before walking into the freezing water himself. washing away the scent and the blood from his fur. after coming out he groomed himself dry then picked up his mouse. on the way back he caught a vole and carried that back as well.

//open to find the other cats dead body\\

@Acantha
@valery
@Pluto!

As ForestChaser walked around the forest calmly, he smelt a watered down scent of blood, following the scent he was met with the grotesque body of the mutilated rouge. "Dear Starclan..." He muttered, recognizing the cat he gasped. "Karma came for you huh..." He said, picking it body up and bringing it back to camp

Last edited by fishy; February 26th, 2023 at 03:10 PM.
Old February 28th, 2023, 10:12 PM
time to wake up

Sunkissed Creek was their first stop. Oriolepaw was very grateful that Sootfur had offered to finish his territory tour. When Flameheart had to back out, Oriolepaw had worried that he’d have to wait ages to find someone to take him out. Sootfur was quickly becoming one of his favorite cats in the whole Clan. He was so reliable and kind.

The apprentice gasped as his eyes fell on the creek for the first time. It wasn’t frozen, but he figured that was due to the warm weather they’d been having lately. Well, warm for leaf-bare. His green eyes widened as he took in both the sights and Sootfur’s explanation of the area. A pretty, relaxing place; great for hunting, but also prone to predators.

Wait- wasn’t Sunkissed Creek where Flameheart had said she’d met Sootfur? As Oriolepaw padded around the area, he cast a quick glance Sootfur’s way. “Flameheart said this is where you two met.”
Fadingstar is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy; his den can be found here. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old March 1st, 2023, 12:35 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Tired

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Thunderclan
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

Sootfur looked at Oriolepaw with surprise. He didn't know Flameheart had talked about him to the apprentice... what else might she have told him?
He turned to the shallow water with a dreaming gaze and sat down softly, recalling with pleasure their memories together.

"Oh, yes. We played together in the water in green-leaf. It was Roosterflame's idea to bring apprentices and warriors her to swim, you know?" He glanced at the apprentice with a friendly smile. It was always so easy to feel relaxed in this place.

"And... don't tell her, but Flameheart was scared at first! She didn't want to get her paws wet, and then I called her Flamefish, ahah." He laughed lively at the memory of her orange and white pelt getting splashed all over by him leaping in the water around her. His whiskers twitched in amusement, and he chuckled again while thinking about that.

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

[ @Cherry~ (couldn't resist, had to reply on this) ]

Blood is one of the Atari healers. He has a semi-closed den policy.

toyhouseart shop
trackervet advice

Old March 2nd, 2023, 09:18 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterchromia.
she/her

Gentledoe was strolling through the creek, her tail waving idly. A mouse hung limply between her jaws from where she had caught it earlier, planning to bring it back to the Clan to give to her sister. The she-cat's eyes glittered with content and she sat down, enjoying the scenery around her.

[Closed]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old March 7th, 2023, 09:33 PM
time to wake up

O R I O L E P A W
[ @Wingnettle ]

Oriolepaw laughed. Flameheart had been scared of the water? That was hard for him to believe. He hadn't really known Flameheart too well until she became a warrior, so the idea of her being scared of anything was very odd to him.

"I won't tell her you told me," he promised. "Did you actually like getting your paws wet?" Somehow, the idea of any ThunderClan cat purposefully getting their paws wet was not one that Oriolepaw believed too readily.