Echopaws Final assessment
by Spider
Last post by RavensCall
Today 01:59 AM

Old February 1st, 2024, 12:00 AM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

NightWolf came back earlier than usual today, he had hunted and trained enough today, as he came into the den again he made sure to not disturb the others who were already sleeping, once he got to his nest he settled down and got comfortable

With a yawn he closed his eyes and focused on the sounds of nature around him, after a day of hard work, sleeping to the sounds of the forest is one of the best rewards he can think of.

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 1st, 2024, 09:18 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

After a long day of hunting NightWolf came into the warriors den and laid down on his nest, however he couldnt sleep, he was growing tired of this routine, hunt and train hunt and train, everyday but he feels as if he can serve his clan better. He knows many of the senior cats will always shoulder the responsibilities that they cannot trust him with yet but he wants to prove to his leaders that he is fiercely loyal to his clan, he just needs to find out how to do it, perhaps he isnt strong enough yet..

He was becoming irritated the more he thought about it, he needed to let some anger out, he gets up and leaves the den and heads towards the area where the apprentices train, it is late enough that he shouldnt disturb anycat who is mentoring an apprentice

Once there he unsheathes his claws, he practices the fighting moves he was taught by his mentor, repeating and looking for anyway he can improve them, however the frustration within him still lingered.

"StarClan give me patience," he says softly, though he knows deep within his heart, he wants more, he wants to be more, he tries to stay true to the warrior code but the ambition within him always cries out for more.

Open to spar if anyone is interested

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old February 3rd, 2024, 10:35 AM
I'VE BEEN UNLEASHED!

Bump Policy: once every 5 days - 2 if time sensitive
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Guard
she/her | 36 moons
[Large black cat with a half-white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Darkfall - @Dark ]
· · ────────────── · ·

The large molly looked up from where she was grooming her side, pale eye locking with Darkfall's. She straightened, humming with interest. "I would be honored." Despite Darkfall's less than stellar reputation as of late, she knew the tom could be a ferocious opponent, and a half-moon of sitting in camp had probably taken a toll on her skills. This would be an excellent opportunity to show that his faith in her as a guard was not misplaced, AND be an excuse to get some exercise in. She stood, following him out of the den and stretching languidly, muscles rippling along her shoulders. Her fox-bite scar had long-since healed over, and she was glad the scar was still somewhat visible through her plush fur. Battlescars were a huge pride of ShadowClan, and Mistlewhisker sported hers elegantly. She looked to Darkfall, breath fogging in the air. "Any place in particular you're looking to go?"

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Darkfall was satisfied with the she-cat’s response. He’d have been disappointed if she came up with excuses as to why she couldn’t join him for a bit of exercise. Using a forepaw, he scratched at his torn right ear softly – the cold air lately seeming to aggravate it a bit. Weird, perhaps he’d ask Larkfire about it later.

Back to Mistlewhisker’s question though, he narrowed his icy blue eyes slightly in thought before shaking his head ” Nowhere in particular. Just out in the territory will do, unless there’s a spot you have in mind. I’d be willing to let you pick.” He mentioned, a flick of his tail signalling to her to follow him out of the den. He didn’t really mind where they sparred at, just so long as there wasn’t a lot of mud. Stars above he absolutely despised mud.

[I shall post in the territory by Monday i think, if you happen to post in here or there before then, that’s fine! Or if need be, we can move this to a private one later]

Little Disclaimer: I live in EST (UTC-5) and my sleep schedule is completely messed up, so posts may be erratic
My Characters

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old February 3rd, 2024, 07:56 PM
Matching with @/Poprock

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark View Post

Darkfall

Shadow Fiend: Inactive | Beefed Up (T3) | Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Darkfall was satisfied with the she-cat’s response. He’d have been disappointed if she came up with excuses as to why she couldn’t join him for a bit of exercise. Using a forepaw, he scratched at his torn right ear softly – the cold air lately seeming to aggravate it a bit. Weird, perhaps he’d ask Larkfire about it later.

Back to Mistlewhisker’s question though, he narrowed his icy blue eyes slightly in thought before shaking his head ” Nowhere in particular. Just out in the territory will do, unless there’s a spot you have in mind. I’d be willing to let you pick.” He mentioned, a flick of his tail signalling to her to follow him out of the den. He didn’t really mind where they sparred at, just so long as there wasn’t a lot of mud. Stars above he absolutely despised mud.

[I shall post in the territory by Monday i think, if you happen to post in here or there before then, that’s fine! Or if need be, we can move this to a private one later]
Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Guard
she/her | 36 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and pale green eyes, one gouged out]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
The guard shook her head as she followed him out. "I have no preference." She knew the territory like the back of her paw, she would feel comfortable sparring anywhere in it. She didn't mind the marsh or the mud, though she would very much prefer not to fight in it. Especially if it wasn't necessary. "Territory is fine."

[Sounds good!]

Mistlewhisker is ShadowClan's current Deputy!

Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SHC) - Eaglepaw (Outsider) - Birdpaw (SHC) - Hillstrider (SHC) - Emberkit (SHC) - Sparrow (Outsider)

Old February 13th, 2024, 12:35 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime.

Snakefang yawned and opened his eyes. "Sunrise already? What a nice little dream that was."
Old February 19th, 2024, 07:49 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

•~’ Silentraven ‘~•
A small, diluted she with gray eyes // Agatha Kitty // Mentions; None ( Open )

Silentraven lay in her nest, trembling, scarcely breathing, careless of the world around her. She was on the verge of a mental breakdown - Panic attack? She didn’t know. It had been a few days since Hootflicker went missing. Her own mate. The thing keeping her from freaking out.
He was gone. She felt her breath come out as gasps but she didn’t try to stop herself.
( Someone help a suffering girl out. Do know she’s got a bad fear of cats she doesn’t trust so don’t expect her trust until she gets to know your character. )
Old February 20th, 2024, 04:07 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
•~’ Silentraven ‘~•
A small, diluted she with gray eyes // Agatha Kitty // Mentions; None ( Open )

Silentraven lay in her nest, trembling, scarcely breathing, careless of the world around her. She was on the verge of a mental breakdown - Panic attack? She didn’t know. It had been a few days since Hootflicker went missing. Her own mate. The thing keeping her from freaking out.
He was gone. She felt her breath come out as gasps but she didn’t try to stop herself.
( Someone help a suffering girl out. Do know she’s got a bad fear of cats she doesn’t trust so don’t expect her trust until she gets to know your character. )
Moonseer
They/them | ShC Warrior | purrks: none

Moonseer ducked their head into the warrior's den, planning to get away from the light outside to give their head and eyes a moment to rest as they started to ache. Harsh breathing with too much time between each gasp caught their attention immediately and squinting into the den they could make out another cat among the nests.

"Hello? Moonseer kept their mew low volume and approached just a few paw steps closer. They didn't want to spook the poor warrior anymore than they already were. Moonseer cursed their eyes for a moment, still not being able to make out who this poor cat was.

Moonseer lowered themselves a tail length's away from the scared cat, waiting to see if they had heard them.

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 20th, 2024 at 04:08 PM.
Old February 20th, 2024, 04:14 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

•~’ Silentraven ‘~•
A small, diluted she with gray eyes // Agatha Kitty
Mentions;
@Theraphosa

Silent glanced up, her eyes glazed in terror, anger, and pain. Who are you?! Go the hell away! If you aren’t Hootflicker, I don’t want to talk to you! She scented the air, only catching the faint scent of him, Hootflicker, resting in the air. She curled deeper into the nest, tearing flowing freely. I want Hootflicker! Please bring him back! She wailed, her gaze once again reaching Moonseer. Please…
Old February 20th, 2024, 04:35 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
•~’ Silentraven ‘~•
A small, diluted she with gray eyes // Agatha Kitty
Mentions;
@Theraphosa

Silent glanced up, her eyes glazed in terror, anger, and pain. Who are you?! Go the hell away! If you aren’t Hootflicker, I don’t want to talk to you! She scented the air, only catching the faint scent of him, Hootflicker, resting in the air. She curled deeper into the nest, tearing flowing freely. I want Hootflicker! Please bring him back! She wailed, her gaze once again reaching Moonseer. Please…
@Ravenswings

Moonseer
They/them | ShC Warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none |

Moonseer flinched back harshly at the sudden yelling, the sound doing nothing to help their hurting head. Though that didn't matter right now. Moonseer kept their mew calm, even, and low as they spoke to the distressed she-cat,

"My name is Moonseer, I am your clanmate. I will not harm you."

The she-cat didn't seem to hear them as she continued to wail. The cries were so full of grief and heartbreak that even Moonseer felt mournful just hearing it. The poor molly wailed the name of someone Moonseer wasn't familiar with.

The other warrior lowered her voice for the last phrase just a small bit as she turned to look at Moonseer fully. Her eyes were fuzzy in Moonseer's vision but the pure anguish in those eyes was as clear as the moon in the sky,

"please." Silentraven said. Moonseer almost felt at blame for bringing such misery to this cat, but there was nothing that they could do in that moment besides trying to bring them comfort. Moonseer spoke,

"Silentraven is your name, correct? It's a pretty name. Can you tell me what he thought of it?" Moonseer tried to sound comforting. This cat wouldn't take well to a complete topic switch, too focused on her grief to do such a thing, but Moonseer could try and move her thoughts from complete and utter loss to something easier on the heart, "Could you tell me about him?"

Rabbitpaw is Windclan's current Medicine Cat Apprentice!
[ Windclan has a SEMI-CLOSED den policy ]

My Roleplay Tracker | My Roleplay Policies | My Roleplay Finder | Windclan Healing

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 20th, 2024 at 11:44 PM.
Old February 20th, 2024, 04:55 PM
Master of bad jokes

Gender: Demigirl (she/they) but I don't mind (she/her) either :)
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Sleepy

Darkcloud
Shadowclan warrrior
Purrks: Just a scratch and Shadow fiend(both inactive)

Another uneventful day, as always. Sometimes it felt like nothing interesting happened, but she supposed that was a good thing since that meant that nothing bad was happening either. Well, there were lynxes in the territory, but they weren't a big threat at the moment, so she wasn't very concerned about that.

Darkcloud attempted to fall asleep a few times, but like always, she found it difficult to doze off, and besides, she was a light sleeper anyway, so it wouldn't really matter. Sighing silently, she started to groom her pelt in the hopes of eventually becoming tired enough that she'd bed down until early morning at best.

OPEN

Nightgaze kit finder!

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; February 20th, 2024 at 04:56 PM.